The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Nate smiles as he sees Justin blush. He says calmly, "Well I have not come across that problem. I have had a few boy friends but they were the kind of guys that just wanted get a guy in bed. I dumped them on the spot and have been single ever since." He sighs some with sad eyes. "Sometimes a guy just wants someone who will care enough to take the time to get to know them before getting into bed together."

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Justin nodded when me mentioned the guys just wanting to get into bed. "Yeah I know what you mean, I dont want that either" Justin looked over the male. There was no way that this god like creature could be single. but when he more or less told him so his jaw dropped open. He tried to recover and hide his reaction.

He nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "I know what you mean, I would much rather have a relationship for the long term then just a one night stand"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Nate laughs some at Justin’s reaction of him being single and says, “Hey a guy needs to have some standards. I want a true relationship not just a sex partner.” He sighs as he hears his phone go off singing Roses Are Red by Aqua. He gets out of the water to answer the phone. He smiles as his sister was just making sure he was alright. He says, “I am okay sissy. I am just enjoying a swim with a new friend.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Justin still couldnt belive his luck. His mind went to even just a friendship it would be easier to be friends with him now because he was single and he wouldnt have any jelous boyfriend thinking he was trying to steal him away. He sighed as he watched Nate go get the phone. He dunked his head underthe water again to cool himself down and then did a quick lap of the pool then came back and waited for Nate to get back into the water. Or if he had to go he could always give him a ride home.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Nate comes back to the pool but does not get back in the water. He says to Justin as he puts on his over shirt, "Well I am sorry but I have to go. My sister needs me to proof read her newest work. Then I plan on going on a hike. You could join me if you like." He dries his hair and looks down at his new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 pm

When Nate didnt enter the pool Justin knew something was up he prepared himself for disapointment when he said he had to go Justin nodded. "Alright" He then smiled about the hike. "That sounds great" He got out and dried himself and picked up his cell phone

"Hey Jessie can you tell mom that I met a friend and we are going to his house then on a hike" There was a pause "Well he is" Another pause "No" Another pause "Well we are going to see his sister first" Then a smile "I dont know some girl named Rakuen"

Suddenly he had to hold his ear away from the phone as his sister was shriking

"Oh my god, Rakuen are you sure, oh get her autograph, no better come get my books so I can get them all singed No wait" Justin had to chuckle and look at Nate "I think my sister knows your sisters books"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Nate laughs softly as he hears Justin's sister scream his ear off. He says, "We could pick her up if she would like to meet my sister. But she can't scream too much." He calls his sister to let her know that would most likely be bringing a fan of hers with them. Rain says, "That's fine with me." Nate smiles and says, "Okay see you soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Justin smiled at the reaction his sister was very excited but the thought of her going out worried him. She had devlped Agoraphobia (phobia of going outsdie) since her attack and she rarely went outside. He sighed and calmey spoke to his sister "Jess how would you like to met her" There was silence then Justin got a pained look on his face.

"Again? Yes you know what to do, send it to the detectice" He paused "I know" pause "No I dont think she will be moving tat soon, yes we can try for next time" Justin smiled "I love you too" He snapped his phone shut "No go she is too frightened to go outside, today was a bad day, someone attacked her on facebook again" He looked a bit angry. "I do hope your sister understands"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Nate waits calmly for Justin to be done with his conversation with his sister. He smiles some and says, “She won’t be bothered by it. She is a very understanding young woman. Maybe your sister will settle for a signed photograph until she is ready to meet her in person.” He relaxes some and starts to head towards his house with no fear of being attacked by haters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 am

Justin nodded "That might help, I feel really bad, she gets attacked for what I am, doesnt make sense but almost made me run away before but my family forbade it" He slipped on a shirt to protect his flesh from the burning sun then smiled "Well lets go" He followed him knowing that since there were two of them they were safier.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am

Nate says calmly as they walk to his place, “Well until society learns to accept people who different than what they consider normal, we and our families will be attacked.” He smiles when they reach a grand three story house. He goes up to the door with a smile and says while opening the door, “Welcome to our home.” He walks in the house and says, “I am home Rain.” Rain comes to with a smile and hugs him. She says handing him a huge stack of typed up pages, “I need you to read this for me brother.” She notices Justin and says, “You must be Nate’s new friend. I am Rain.” She shakes his hand calmly and then looks at Nate again shaking slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Justin licked her lips as they walked and nodded to Nate's comments "Eventually we will be treated as eqquals, sort of like women and blacks huh?"

When they made it his home he noticed the size and smiled, it was like his, so it wouldnt be as odd. When he was introduced to Rain she smiled "I am happy to met you" He paused "I am sorry but my sister was thrented again on facebook so she cant come out, she barely leaves our gate anymore" He noticed her shaking but didnt say anything about it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Rain looks at Justin with a knowing smile and says, “I understand.” Nate says seeing her shake, “You have been forgetting to eat again.” She says, “Oh you know how I get when I get into a writing streak.” Nate smiles and says to Justin, “Come on I can read this in about ten minutes. But I want to make sure my sister eats.” She looks at him with a sigh, “You act like I am still a toddler.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Justin smiled at the interaction between the two. It seemed like these two were munch like his own family, close. He chuckled about the writing streak "Yes my sister is like that when she reads your books, I have caught her up at 3am still reading" He smiled.

When Nate talked about making something for his siter her agreeed then turned to his sister at her comment "Well my sister is nearly done rereading your last book so we all need you to be ableto write more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

Rain sighs seeing she was not going to get out of eating this time. They head to the kitchen and Nate places the printed out book the table so he could cook. He gets to work making her some waffles and sausage links to eat. Rain sits down at the table and looks at Justin. She asks, “So I take it you are into men too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Justin heled Nate cook his eyes on the book. He had to remember next time, i there was a next time that he would have to bring some of Jessi's books for Rain to sigh, if she was okay with that, He figured that would be a good brithday present.

He had just swallowed some water when Rain asked the question, he was so surprised that he began to cough and choke, his face turning red, finally after a few moments he was finally able to breath. He shot Rain a cocky smile "Did I set of the gay radar" He asked wtih a bit of a chuckle.

"Well yes I am, been out for a few years now" He shrugged "I was lucky my faimily was understanding, now only if the public would get over it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Rain smiles and says, “No you did not set off my radar. You just seem too cute to be straight and single. If you were straight women would be calling you like crazy so I figured you are into men like my brother.” Nate places a plate of food in front of her once it is down and sits down to read her book. It took him ten minutes to read front to back because he reads so fast. He says, “It is your best one yet. You can call your publisher to pick it up once you are done eating.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Blushing at Rain's comment Justin rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I thank you, Rain" His ears were burning they were so red. He didnt mention that his self esteem wasnt that high, he had never had boyfriend so he felt as if there was somthign wrong with him.

He watched as Nate read the book. "Ohh my sister will be very pleased thatyou have a new book coming out" He grinned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Rain eats calmly as Nate calls her publisher for her since he had a feeling she had to sleep a bit after eating. She says with a smile after swallowing her food, “Well maybe instead of her coming to meet me, I could meet her where she is comfortable.” Nate gets off the phone and asks, “Now sissy is there anything else you need before we go on our hike?” She shakes her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Justin gasped when Rain suggested that she come to his sister. "That would be....great" He said with a huge smile. "I bet it would really help her" He was now grinning from ear to ear, so there was a reason that he didnt swim in his own pool.

When Nate came back he couldnt help but smile to him too. He chuckled softly about the hike. "Hmmm so where are we going?" He asked curosiltiy
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Rain smiles and finishes her breakfast and stretches a bit with a yawn. Nate says taking the dirty dishes to the sink, “While I was out exploring outside the city near where the old forest used to be, I found a waterfall. I want to go back there and climb it. The view would be perfect for watching the sunset.” Rain goes to her room and gets ready to take s nap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Grinning at the sound of the water fall Justin grnned "That sounds prefect" He made another call. "Hey mom, I am going hiking" There was a longer pause "Yes mom he is good" Then a soft giggle "Not sure if I can answer that" He nodded "Yes mom I have it"

"I love you too" He then hung up and looked up at Nate "She is a bit paranod" He shrugged. "So your sister is preety cool"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Nate smiles some and says after a moment, “Yeah she use to be a major tom boy until she discovered so could write paranormal romance novels. They allow her to relax and be herself.” He goes in his room and grabs two hiking backpacks. He comes back and gives him one. He says, “Do you need to go home and change first or are you okay in the clothes you are in?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 5:14 pm

`Well I will tell you my sister sure loves her work`Justin smiled and waited while Nate got the bags. When he came back Justin looked down at his clothes `Hmm guess I should change`He admitted. `How about this, Ill go home and then we can go from there`He paused `Want to come with me.`He only lived two blocks from here he just had a pool and a huge backyard with lots to do there too`

(My ``are not working properly so sorry I am trying to make it clear when my characters are talking))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile and says, “Sure I will go with you.” He looks over to his sister’s room a moment and says, “She will be alright. The maid should be over to wake her up in three hours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next