The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Characters

2 posters

Go down

My Characters Empty My Characters

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Name
Laire Mckenna

Race
Human

Alignment
Good

Hair Colour and Style
Blonde, Long normally kept back in a braid. It has never been cut.

Eye Colour
Blue

Ht. & Wt.
5.2 115lbs

Identifying Marks
Scars along her back from a beating that she had recived because she helped wounded men

General Appearance
A average height woman Laire is very pretty, flawless skin on everything but her hands, deep blue eyes and white blonde hair working the land has made her hands a little bit rough though, she is very strong.

Background
Laire was born into big family the middle child of five kids. Two older brothers and two younger sisters. Her father owned the land that they lived on but belved in hard work so made his children work that land for him. Her mother taught the children at night. Then came word that a Laird from the feared "highlands" were coming to pick a wife from Laird and her sisters.

Pets
Her horse, Star (named for her star shaped mark on her forhead)

Special Abilities
Healing, training of Animals

Weapons
Bow and arrow

Personality
She is very strong willed, although her mother and father have tired to discourage it she speaks her mind and does not care to whom it is she is speaking to.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty Savannah Baker

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:33 am

Photo/Image: [url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=4988d41d659df&date=2009-02-03 15:32:45&id=1056281&pid=10507685&the_count=]My Characters 4988d41d659df_m[/url]
Name: Savannah Baker
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Hair Colour and Style: Bleached blonde long and straight
Eye Colour: Blue
Ht. & Wt.: 5' 7'' 120lbs
Identifying Marks: None
General Appearance: Savannah likes to wear low cut jeans and layed shirts with her flat stomach showing, she is tallish and skinny. She knows she is beautiful and she flaunts it
Background: Savannah comes from a home where both of her parents work long hours and ignore her. They give her everything she wants but their love and time
Pets: She has two cats and a dog.
Special Abilities: No
Weapons: No
Personality: Savannah is a very fun loving girl, she hides the lonelyness by flirting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty Danielle (Dani) Bloddgett

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 am

Photo/Image: None AVAILABLE
Name: Danielle (Dani) Bloddgett
Hair Colour and Style: Shoulder Length golden brown normally just worn down or behind a bandanna

Eye Colour: Hazel

Ht. & Wt.: 5'0'' 130lbs

Identifying Marks: Cut marks all up and down her arms
Appearance: Dani is a average hieght girl she is fit for she was always running with her dad and joining him in the gym to work out. She is never seen without her hoddie for it hides her marks.

Background: Dani led a good life, two loving parents and an older brother. Her father got sent off to war but on his third tour of duty he was injured and died as a result of an IED. Two things started when her father left for his tour of duty, her mother left her and her brother and she began cutting herself. When he left for his last tour of duty it intentsified more and now both arms and her upper legs are covered in scars and wounds. She cuts to release the pain that is whelling up inside of her. She had never cried. Her father had told her to be strong for her. And that had stuck with her. She didn’t cry when she saw him in the hospital in Germany nor when he deployed again. Her brother and her are alone. She is the younger one but she is the tough one.

Pets: A dog named Skye and a black cat named Comet
Special Abilities: None
Weapons: The only weapons are used on her self.
Personality: Danielle is a very hurt, lonley girl she has lost everything that she held dear has been taken from her, she doesn’t allow anyone or anything to get close to her. Has been taken. She is picked on at school for she is an easy target for she doesn’t fight back. Only when they attack her father would she ever fight back, but they never seem to do that. Before her father was killed she was a bubbily and very happy person, even having to move from place to place she made friends quickly. But ever since her father died she had turned inwords. Escaping into her own world and cutting off all those around her. Other then her brother. She acts as if everything is alright but inside she is slowly dieing. but she puts on a strong face for that is what she feels she has to be...the tough one for everyone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty Re: My Characters

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 am

Photo/Image: None Avaiable
Name: A’isha
Hair Colour and Style: Black and long usually in one long braide right down the back of her head other times she wears it loose
Eye Colour: Ocean blue/green
Ht. & Wt.: 5 foot 110pounds
Identifying Marks: A heart shaped brithmark on her left wrist. Its light but everyone knows who she is when they see that
Appearance: Although she is a bit short is is still very beautiful, her eyes are deep colour of the sea.
Background: Princess of the Acient city of Alibinali she is the only daughter of her parent her brother was klled in the war between the two cities and she holds a grudge against them.
Pets: None
Special Abilities: (Special Abilities or 'powers' your character possesses. Try to be as specific as possible)
Weapons: She can shoot a bow and arrow although she isnt allowed to know that.
Personality: A’isha is a VERY strong headed, stubbrone and a free spirt. She cares about her people even to the point of sneaking out of her Palace to mingle with her people, no one knows its her though that would be wrong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty Justin McAdam

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 am

Photo/Image: My Characters 4af336f1284bb_m
Name: Justin McAdam
Hair Colour and Style: Curly and brown sometimes he styles it as shown in picture other time it hangs lose.
Eye Colour: Hazel
Ht. & Wt.: 5 10'' 140
Identifying Marks: Marks from beatings
Appearance: Very athlectic, tanned and buffed
Background: Justin comes from a big family but always felt different out of sorts, finally he relized he was gay, his family was very supportive. He is really involved in sports mainly the swim team. He is a bit of a loner but doesnt mind. But he is getting lonely and is wanting a realtionship, someone to love him.
Pets: A black cat named midnight and a white cat named thunder.
Weapons: He hates violence using it ony when he has to protect himself or those he loves.
Personality: Justin is a very shy, but funloving boy, he has a big heart and loves to go runing and hiking in the surronding woods. He knows that if word gets out around school that he is gay that it would make his live hard, he isnt ashamed of what he is, and if the right man came along he would come out. But so far there was nothing for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm

My Characters Compan10
Name: Ellana
Hair Colour and Style: Black and long Eye Colour: Ocean blue/green
Ht. & Wt.: 5 foot 7" 110pounds
Identifying Marks: A heart shaped brithmark on her left wrist. Its light but everyone knows who she is when they see that
Appearance: Very beautiful and sexy. Wears revealing clothing that shows off her charms.
Background: Born to modest parents she decided at the age of 12 to train as a Companion. It was a highly respected trade and served the needs of men in many ways. She has been trained in the many aspects of pleasing and making men comfortable and relaxed. She travels from one world to another where her talents and job takes her.
Special Abilities: Can give masuages that relax and ease the rigors of a mans work. Can also please a man in many ways in the sexual way.
Weapons: She can use had weapons mainly but if push comes to shove she can use rifle type weapons as well. She carries a couple of pistols for protection.
Personality: She is sweet and sensual, but strong willed and head storng at times. She is very protective of her friends and very caring person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:15 pm

I like your characters....
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am

Name: Arianna Manning

Hair Colour and Style: Long and blonde with red highlights. Some times tied up with a ribbon other times she lets it flow passed her shoulders.

Eye Colour: Bluey green like the ocean
Height and weight of Character 5' 7'' 120lbs

Identifying Marks: Faint scars from her uncle and from working with the injured

Appearance: Average hight and weight, her redish blonde hair stands out in a crowd her smile puts everyone at ease, she holds her head high and has been told she is very beautiful.

BackGround: Adrianna family was killed infront of her eyes when she was a child, placed in the care of her uncle she was abused she ran away and lived on the streets, one day a kind woman took pityon her and took her in, taught her out totend to wounds and how to heal people, and that helped her work her way up, now she owns the house that the woman lived in she gave it to her in her will, Adrianna now rescues stray animals and searches for people that were like her. Abued and alone so she could repay the kind woman

Pets: Changes from day to day since all the strays come and go as they please.

Special Abilities: She is a healer (with herbs and such) And abandoned animals seem to be drawn to her.

Weapons: She can use anything to protect herself, her land and others.

Personality: Adrianna is a strong willed woman, she thinks for herself and is not afraid to speak her mind. But she has a soft hurt, rescuring abandoned animals and always helpng out the poor, or abued, she hates to see anyone or anything suffer and that is the only thing that really angers her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Name: Brookalynn (But Prefers Brook) Rempel
Hair Colour and Style: Brown, long and wavy
(Eye Colour: Brown,but can change with her moods
Ht. & Wt.: 5'2 120lbs
Identifying Marks: Scars from her accident
Appearance: She is very pale, never tans she is mostly found in jeans and hoodies to cover up her scars see the rest in photo

Background:

Brook used to live with her mom and baby sister who was 3, but then there was a horrible car accident, the roads were icy and the car they were traveling in hit a patch and spun out was hit by a pickup truck and flipped and rolled four times. Her mom and sister died Brook was trapped in the car and heard her baby sister screaming in pain but she couldnt get out of her front seat to aid her she could tell that her mom was already dead by the way her neck was bent. When the fire fighters came she begged them to get her sister first but the firefighters cut her out first and before they could get her baby sister out the car burst into flames. Brook blames herself for it because her mom and sister had just watched her in a community play and were drivng her home. Her cries still haunt her dreams so she does not sleep that much at all, unless she takes her pills.

She moved into a differnt town with her dad, its been a year since the accident, she spent time in a mental hospital to deal with the guilt. She is finaly able to drive again but at times still gets panic attacks.

Pets: A black Cat named Comet that she rescured from a pound. Also any strays she finds she adobts much to the dismay of her father.

Special Abilities:None

Weapons: None

Personality: Brook is shy and quiet, manly due to her guilt of the accident. She spends most her days trying to act as if everything is okay and some days she does have good days especially one ones where she takes her meds. She is a really loving girl she just needs someone to help her relize that the acident wasnt her fault and even with the scars she is a lovable person

(My Characters Kristen-stewart-as-bella-swan-in-twilight2
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Photo/Image: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22975893
Name: Elizabeth Grant
Alignment: Naive Innocent
Hair Colour an Style: Long blond, normally pulled into a pony tail.
Eye Colour: Green
Ht. & Wt.: 110lbs 5 foot 3.
Identifying Marks: Faint scars on her back from beatings.
Appearance: Elizabeth is a all leg kinda of girl. All of her height is in her legs. She wears mostly casual clothes and very rarely has her back bare due to her scars. She always as a smile on her face.

Background: When she was a young teenanger her parents were killed in a car accident, her brother tried to keep custody of her but their grandparents convinced him that since he was finishing school and it wouldnt be clear where he would get a priest job Elizabeth went to boarding school in England. She was abused in the home but never told anyone. She knew that it upset her brother James that they had to be so far away from each other. When she was 21 she moved to the same town as her brother and opened up a youth centre where youth could just drop in and hang out.

Pets: A rotti that she adopted named Thunder. And a Cat named Lightning.
Special Abilities: NONE

Weapons: None

Personality: Elizabeth is a fiesty girl, the kind that acts like she can take care of herself, even if she is really clumbsy. She loves her brother to the point of protecting him from the horrors of the school she was raised in. She loves and trusts to a fault. She has never had a realtionship although men tend to throw themselves at her feet. She doesnt like violence and fears guns. The beatings she reseved makes her lury of men, espeally ones that she does not know.

She is fun loving and even a bit of a risktaker much to the dismay of her brother. Who swears she is going to give him a heart attack. Elizabeth carries a lot of baggage but she does her best to hide it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 pm

Photo/Image: http://www.modelmayhem.com/2304237#24055152
Name: Chase Person
Hair Colour and Style: Brown, used to be long but was cut short.
Eye Colour: Blue
Ht. & Wt.: 6 foot. 150lbs
Identifying Marks:Lots of scars from beatings
Appearance: He used to be strong and full. But he has been straved so he is more lanky know. He wears rags of a slave now.
Background: Chase is royality or he was. He was on a secret misson spying for his country and was caught and thrown in jail. Now he is going to be for sale.
Weapons: Is well trained but has no weapons in prison.
Personality: Chase used to be a fun loving gentle spirt, but his two years in prison, almost daily beatings he is turned a little harder. He knows his family thinks him as dead and he prays daily for death.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Photo/Image: N/A
Name:William Higgins
Hair Colour and Style: Blonde
Eye Colour:Blue
Ht. & Wt.: 6 feet 150
Identifying Marks: Few scars
Appearance: William wears stylish clothes, he is very good looking, model looking. He as a dreamy smile.
Background: William was going to sign up to fight in World War 1 in basic training he was picked out as exceptional and a canadiate for a speical training course, he was instead turned in to a Vampire, as a unstopable platoon. He served as a speical ops on the impossble Missions including freeing POW's. He was able to kill many of the enemy and although would never be reconized for it his platoon was the main reason the war ended. When WW2 broke out he was given the same job, going deep into the Nazi's camps and killing many of them. Freeing many more POW's.
Now he masacrades as a highshool student, being adopted by the very man that created him. He lives with 6 other people including the woman that he calls mom. He does not feed on humans, only on animals. He moves arounds a lot to keep up the story of being in highschool.
Special Abilities: Mind reader, super fast and strong.
Weapons: His strength
Personality: William is a quiet boy, not shy but doesnt really talk to anyone but his little family. He doesnt want anyone to get too close to him since he is a vampire and lives with the guilt that he killed many people. Even if they were on the wrong side of war he still carries the guilt. He seems cocky to most people around him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 am

Photo/Image: None

Name: Patrick Michelle

Race: Vampire

Hair Colour and Style: Blonde short.

Eye Colour: Changes, dark when he is hungry lighter when he is full.

Ht. & Wt.: 6 foot 160lbs)

Identifying Marks: Some scars

Appearance: A bit muscular but tall, he wears trendy clothes. Jeans and shirts, almost always wears sunglasses to hide his eyes.

Background: Patrick was 15 when his family fled New Orleans to get away from the outbreak of yellow fever, but it was no good Patrick came down with the sickness along with his family and they were sent to the Quarantine area. He was thought to be dead so was sent to the barn were all the dead were kept. A doctor noticed that he had a faint pulse but was close to death. He took him to his home and turned him.

They had too keep on the move only staying in one place for a few years and moving before people clue in that they are not aging. Since turning him his father had turned a woman that became his wife and their family has grown by 4 other people. They are all vampires but do not feed on humans.

Patrick was shocked and surprised but his new father explained everything to him. Over the years Patrick and his father were able to save others. They only bit those that were close to dying and had no other choice. Patrick now pretends to be a highschool student.

Special Abilities: Speed, the abilty to sense and change peoples emotions, he also can read peoples thoughts to a point.

Weapons: His stregth

Personality: Patrick is a quiet person He keeps mainly to his own family, he didnt want to get close to anyone even though he hasnt tasted human blood in about 50 years he doesnt want to risk it. He does care for people and wishes he could do more with the knowlege that he has but he knows the secret of his family is most important.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Name
 Jordan

Race
Human

Alignment
Good

Hair Colour and Style
 Long black

Eye Colour
Blue-green

Ht. & Wt.
 4'11 115lbs

Identifying Marks
 Faint marks from times as a whipping girl.

General Appearance
 A very beautiful woman. Very petite (short). She has big breasts. Eyes that once shone now are dead and angry. 

Background
 Jordan was sold by her family when her dad died and there were too many mouths to feed so from a young girl she was sold into slavery, first as whipping girl for a rich family, a spoiled kid acts up Jordan would get the punishment then when she was found too rebellious for that since she never cried out she was sold as a domestic and now as a sex slave. She has escaped once and received a sever beating and sold to the slave market again.

Pets
None

Special Abilities
Healing,

Weapons
None that she admits

Personality
She is very strong willed, and stubborn, she doesn't believe in love and doesn't like her job as a sex slave. She knows how to heal injuries and does care for others even if she doesn't show it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Name
Jennifer Roger

Race
Human

Alignment
Good

Hair Colour and Style
Long slightly curly, blonde in colour

Eye Colour
Hazel

Ht. & Wt.
5'2'' 120libs
Identifying Marks
None

General Appearance
A very beautiful woman. She has long legs which cause her to be a bit clumsy. Her hair is normally up in a pony tail since she doesn't really like the curls.

Background
Jennifer is a very innocent girl. Raised by a step father after her dad had died in the war. Her mother remarried always looking for that rich man. She had been abused by some of her boyfriends so she moved back in with her stepfather her mothers second husband.

Pets
One rescued cat.

Special Abilities
None

Weapons
None

Personality
Jennifer is a quiet woman, she doesn't trust all that well and is very innocent of ways of the world. She is studying history at the collage and dreams of traveling the world but since she refuses to take any handouts from boyfriends of her mother she has to work hard just to be able to stay in collage.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Name: Torin
Race: Half Vampire half human
Age: Looks around 20 but is really 200 years (aprox he doesn't really know)
Alignment: Goodl)
Hair Colour and Style: Messy, white blond with a streak of blue in it.
Eye Colour: Blue turns to red at times
Ht. & Wt.:6 feet. weight is about 160 lbs
Identifying Marks: Scars over body.
Appearance: Tall, darker skinned,
Background: He has had a hard life. He was an experiment. His father tested on him. And turned him. But for some reason the turn was not complete. He is fast, and can not die, but he feels pain, his body can scar, he can feed on blood or on food. He has been captured and sold as a slave many times. When his masters realize that he is not ageing they get scared and turn him into the jailers, since his kind is not suppose to be allowed to have freedom. He outlives all the jailers, or escapes. He has been captured again.
Special Abilities: He is really fast when properly fed, since he is only a half bred he can withstand the sun and although his body does eventually need sleep not as much or as often as a human. He has been kept in a state of starvation he doesn't know if he has any more special abilities.
Weapons: Anything he can get his hands on.
Personality: He does not trust humans, or anyone or anything really. He doesn't understand what he is or why everyone is fearful of him. He has a caring heart. But all he has known is abuse and anger. He has shut off his feelings for anything and anyone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down