The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

Post by Maz117 Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 am

Jack listened closely when she began to speak about her work enviroment, though from what she explained it sounded like a simple construction job, though Jack was sure if he went there to look for evidence he would find it. He smiled as he caught her blush. "Maybe I will, sooner than you may think actually, I want to check out the work site to look for anything to indicate that this stalker is after you. He could be following you at work or is someone actually there, I am unsure at this point." He said calmly, looking at Elizabeth, for a second he couldnt help but think how beautiful she looked whens he blushed, she was good at hiding her real emotions but they did slip from what Jack could tell.

Jack stood up, "We should call it a night, we have to get up early you and me, Caleb you don't have to come if you do not want to, I do not think you will be needed at this point" He said calmly, looking at his friend. "I will sleep on the couch since its closest to the door and that is probably the more likely entrance if this man decides to slip in." He said calmly with a stern look on his face, now it was time for work.

(( Thank you and yours was also really good! Very Happy
Maz117
Maz117

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste the Forbidden fruit (Maz)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Elizabeth sighed. "You think who ever this is might be at the sight, I have different people almost everyday, if they need the work or the experiance they just show up" She rubbed her temples slightly then stiffened up she had too keep strong, who ever this was she was determind not to let them break her.

When Jack said they should go to sleep she raised a eyebrow but she didnt agure she was tired. she nodded. "Good night Jack, and I do hope that this turns out to be a prank so you can get out of this small town, I have a feelingyou dont like small towns"

She kissed her brother's cheek then nodded to Jack. Her two animals followed her and she went to her room, and climbed into bed and tired to get somesleep.

Jack confused her, he could be nice and gentle one moment then cold and hard in a blink of an eye.

Another thing worried her, if he was going to be with her the entire time, it would be harder to hide her scars. She would have to cancelle her private swimming, and so many other things. But her brother couldnt find out it would kill him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Jack nodded his head. " I do, he might not actually be working there but could just be an observer. From what I have heard this project has gotten a lot of attention from the press." He shrugged, as he took a drink from his water. He smiled to Elizabeth as she stood up to leave, " I do also hope this is a prank but I have a feeling it is not." He said calmly, not replying to her comment about small towns. It was quiet the opposite he enjoyed the peace and quiet of the suburbs such as this.

As Elizabeth walked upstairs with her pets following Jack looked at his friend. "I can tell she is not pleased with me being here" He said calmly, his friend sighed, "Shes not one to take orders very well she will probably fight you tooth and nail every time you try to tell her to do something. Least thats how it is with me sometimes." He took a drink from his glass and stood up. "Well my friend I also think I will call it a night, we have a guest bedroom if you want," Jack smiled and nodded. " That will do fine thank you my friend." Jack stood up and followed Calab to the spare bedroom his bag in his hands. "This will do fine tonight. I assume you will want to come with us to my office?" He asked Calab, who shook his head. "I wish I could but I have responsibilities to the church tomorrow and I am the only qualified person fo the job tomorrow." Jack nodded. " I will call you then if I have anything." Calab nodded and left the room shutting the door behind him. Jack took his gun out of his bed and rested it on the bedstand, kicking his shoes off he layed down and fell asleep very quickly.

(((You can do the wake up if you want or do you want something to happen during the night to make it more exciting either way works for me.)))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Elizabeth tried to sleep but it evaded her. She finally got up and went to the secret carpartment in her sock drawer and took one of her axiety pills and changed into ther pajama's then went back to bed she petted her animals until the pill finally kicked in and she was able to fall asleep.

A few hours later it was 2am and suddenly there was a loud sound of broken glass and squeeling tires someone had thrownen in a brick into the front room. Elizabeth woke up and her dog began barking and scractching at the door. Elizabeth opened the door and her dog pushed passed her and raced to where the brick was. Elizabeth threw on a house coat even though it was summer and really hot she couldnt risk her back being shown she stood by the door in a daze.

"Whats going on?" She asked while she rubbed her eyes.

((You can choose if it has a message tapped to it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Jack slept soundly for a few hours of the night before waking up and doing a quick walkthrough of the house checking on Elizabeth by cracking the door a bit, same with Caleb. Both were sound asleep as he checked. Closing the door he walked back downstairs to get a glass of water. As he sipped his water over the island counter of the kitchen he suddenly heard the sound of breaking glass, reaching for the pistol that wasn't on his hip, he quickly yanked out a large sharp kitchen knife from the sink and raced to the area the sound came from.

He was there before anyone else, crouching over what looked like a brick with a note attached, using the knife he nudged it around as Elizabeth and Caleb came downstairs.. "Their's a note.." He said calmly but with a serious tone. "Do not touch anything I need to get my kit and check the brick for evidence.." He stood up and without saying a word walked to the spare bedroom and brought back his bag, and his gun holster was back on, it was the type you wore under the armpit, but it was there now, he would not risk another attack.

He set the bag down and pulled out a pair of steril plastic gloves and a evidence bag, removing the note from the brick he put it inside of the evidence bag and sealed it, then he did the same thing with the brick, he pulled out a blacklight and swept the area around the broken glass. "The rest looks clean but this" he said indicating to the evidence "Needs to get to a lab.. I will help clean this up, but I think its no longer safe for you two to be here. I will take you to my aparment and we will stay there for now.. Caleb I assume you still drive a truck?" Caleb nodded. "Good then pack up any thing you need, were leaving in a hour and I will notifify the police of this accident."

(( You can fight if you want))
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Not wanting to be left alone upstairs Elizabeth walked downstairs making sure her housecoat was around her tightly so there was no chance that her scars would be seen. She of course had not notice him checking on her so still thought she was in the clear.

She stepped into the living room and saw the brick. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. She shook her head and watched as Jack did what he was doing. She wanted to steal the note but it would be too obvious it would likely say the same thing the other threnting notes had said "Don't say a word" The treats wer pointless she would never let Caleb know how bad the school was.

She was too lost in thought to relize what was being said but when she heard that they wanted to go she shook her head and crossed her arms. "No, an apartment is no place for my pets, and plus I have my center to finish." She glared at both of the men with her arms crossed and tapping her foot. "So I am not going anywhere"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 am

Caleb sighed, but Jack's emotions did not waver. "I am sorry Elizabeth but I have to insist, my apartment is more than capable of housing your pets for a couple of days and I am not telling you that you cannot work on your center. But you will come with me, and if you resist there are other ways to get a person somewhere without their consent." He said this calmly and cooly, letting the words sink in, even Caleb shuddered but did not fight it though deep down Jack knew he wanted to.

Jacks job was to keep her safe, and he would even if it meant he had to do some things that would upset her. She would accept it eventually, most people did, though Jack knew she would never show it. She was a very independent person, he knew this, but right now she was not safe here.

"The reason I am relocating you is for your own safety, this man knows where you live, if we relocate you your not in as much danger as before. Please accept this and pack up some clothes and anything you need for yourself and pets." He would not accept a no.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Elizabeth was still shaking her head. Hidding her ugly scars from them inside her large house was one thing, but to move to a smaller apartment would be a different story. She was still refusing until he said that there would be other ways. She knew of such ways, electoric shook treatments, beatings, drugs. She stiffened up and her face lost all colour. "Of course I understand" she saidin a robotic sounding voice. She then went upstairs and packed a small bag.

She changed into a pair of sweat pants and a hoddie and packed her house coat and pjs into the bag. She looked around grabbing this and that. Making sure she had her meds and creams and enough clothes to hide herself. She returned down stairs to get her pets stuff then looked at the two guys. "I am ready"

She of course did not realize the reaction she had to the threat or had noticed the way she had responded. She knew it was going to be tough hidding but she would have too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Jack waited patiently for Elizabeth to pack and get ready, while he waited he obtained his bag and jacket. Once he heard steps coming down the stairs he looked up at Elizabeth and smiled. "Good lets take my car" he said calmly opening the door and holding it for Elizabeth smiling. When she walked out the door Jack paused a moment and looked at Caleb. "You ok?" He asked, there was a moment pause before finally Caleb spoke. "I don't know honestly.. my sister is in danger and I am powerless to help her." Thats where Jack stopped him, "You are helping her by being by her side in a time of need." He said putting his hand on his friends shoulder. "Now if you need anything call me." He nodded his head and walked out the open door to his car, taking his keys out of the car he unlocked it and opened the trunk so Elizabeth could put her bags in it. "Here we go." He said helping Elizabeth anyway he could. Now the pets would have to sit in the back seats but he didn't think it would be a problem. "Alright your pets cansit in the back seat and if your ready lets be off" He said opening the driver door and getting end smiling looking over at Elizabeth as if nothing was happening, he was trying to make this seem as less awkward as possible.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Walking past Jack Elizabeth was still moving as if she was an abused dog, never turning his back on him. She walked with her animals and tensed as he opened the trunk she was nervous about putting herself in but slowly nodded and put her stuff in the back but kept her purse that had her pills, id, and some money her pets were happy in the back,

Elizabeth looked around "Isnt Calab coming with us?" She asked looking around. She glanced at him then lowered her head "I mean thank you for allowing me to come wtih you." She looked over at Calab and waved looking sad.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 am

Jack shook his head, "He will join us later. Right now it would cause suspicions if both you and your brother left." He said calmly starting the car. "It's not a problem Elizabeth." He said smiling softly, putting the car into gear and driving off, Caleb standing at the door for a moment before walking back inside. Jack concentrated on driving occasionally glancing over at Elizabeth, something was kept deep in her, something shedidn't want others to know he was sure of it. But Jack wasn't the type to prod into other peoples memories. "I'm pretty far out from where you live, might be an hour "He said calmly..

Sure enough about an hour later they were nearing an apartment suite, he pulled into the lower parking garage and found a spot with relative ease. Getting out he grabbed his bag and one of Elizabeths as well. "Grab the pets and I'll take you up." he said calmly, as she did he led her to an elevator and pushed the button, lucky for them one was waiting. The door opened and they walked in, Jack hit the 22nd floor and up they went. Moments later they stopped and exited, walking down a small hallways to a door numbered "113", "This is my place" He said pulling out a key and unlocking the door they entered to reveal a beautiful apartment. "its nothing much" he said calmly walking in and locking it behind them.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

Elizabeth sighed and nodded. She hated herself for putting her brother into such danger. She sighed again and leaned against the windoe. She tried to smile when he was looking at her. "I am sorry I am just a little tired" She lied. She sat up and tried to look cheerful, this man was trying to help her.

When they finaly got there she nodded silently again. Then had a thought, if she was going to hide her past she was going to have to take her acting classes and put them to good use

She grabbed her pets and brought them in and then looked around the apartment, hoping that her fear of the elevator didnt show.

She looked around the apratment and grinned "This is prefect Jack, thank you" She had her purse and her cat was sniffing around then curled up into a ball near the window. The dog stayed by Elizabeths side and glared at Jack. As if waiting for him to tell him that it was okay.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 am

Jack smiled, "Its not a problem really" he said calmly as he set bags down. "Now the kitchen is kept stocked with small things so later I will have to do a store run, the spare bedroom is over here" He said walking around showing the house, "The pets can just free roam I don't mind" He said casually then his watched beeped. "Jesus I had totally forgotten how early it was. I am sure you are still tired, would you like to lie down and rest?" He asked Elizabeth smiling politely as he spoke, he wanted this to be over as easily as possible, but he feared thatwas not going to be the case.

He was calm about everything because he did not want people to worry, if he showed that all would not be swell for awhile people got scared or didn't trust others and right now he needed Elizabeth to trust him, even if it was cautious trust but he needed her to trust him and he hoped he could get Elizabeth to be a little more trusting of him over the course of time that would take place hunting down the man after her life....

Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:04 pm

"Don't worry about a store run, I am not very hungry" She said softly. Not wanting to become a burden. She followed him to the spare room and nodded. "Thank you, its prefect" She sighed when he mentioned her pets. "Thank you for letting me bring them, I just can't bare to be without them, I suppose that they could have stayed with Caleb. But I..." She trailed off "They dont like to be apart from me either"

Her dog still at her side sill glaring up at Jack. Elizabeth sighed knelt down and petted his head "Its alright he is one of the good ones" She whispered in his year.

"I think I will like to lay down, thank you" She called her cat and her dog and smiled at Jack "Thank you again Jack" She then eased her way into the room keeping her front to him.

Once she was laying down, as she did not dare touch the door in case he was still there she was soon fast asleep. But she didnt stay asleep for too long,. She began thrashing in her sleep and crying out. She was being beaten in her dream again, punishment for breaking a cup. Trapped in the dream she cowered in her bed curled in a ball as if protecting her vital organs. Her dog was whinning and trying to wake her up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:50 am

Jack wished her good night then went to his own room, but instead of going to sleep he went to his laptop and began to work and try and figure out what was going on, it wasnt till later he heard Elizabeths dog whining, odd he thought why would it be whining. He stood up and walked to the spare bedroom door and listened, there was movement and the dog clearly was not happy. Jack slowly opened the door, first the dog looked at Jack and snarled a bit, Jack ignored it and walked in. "Its ok buddy shes dreaming" He said quietly not wanting to upset the dog, the cat however was ontop of the dresser staring at the sight before him. Jack walked right up to the bed noticing the way she was sleeping, this was clearly not a good dream. He put his hand on her shoulder and shook lightly, "Its ok its only a dream your safe" he said in a soft tone of voice.

ooc: sorry not so much couldnt think of much to do at this point
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 am

Watching Jack as he walked in her dog snarled as awarning not to hurt his master, senseing that Elizabeth wasnt sure about Jack the dog still felt the need to be protective. He listiend though and bent his head down resting it in his paws still whinning softly.

Still trapped in the dream Elizabeth didnt hear him approching but as soon as she was touched her eyes flew open and shen made it to the far corner of the bed with a look of utter fear plasted on her face. She looked around her cat jumped on to her bed and sat in her lap.

Elizabeth took a few moments to calm her breathing and sighed. "Sorry Jack just a bad dream"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:57 pm

It happened suddenly, as she moved to the far corner out of his reach, the look of fear spread across her face. Jack didnt move toward her until she said she was having a bad dream, it was that point he sat at the opposite side of the bed. He smiled and spoke, "I'm sorry for startling you, I heard your dog whining and decided to check on you." He said calmly his hands in his lap.

"Are bad dreams common?" He said trying to start a small conversation with her now that she was awake he didnt plan to stay long though as it was still late.

ooc: gonna play safe and not do huge posts at a time if thats ok till I settle back into the groove of things
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Elizabeth was staring at him her body still shaking. She swallowed hard and her face changed imeditally to a blank peaceful look. She looked at him. "I am alright now thank you for caring"

She reached for her blanket and for a flash there was a small burn scar on her shoulder that became visable. It was a triangle like a fireplace poker. Elizabeth quickly laid down. "I am tired now and my brother wouldnt like you in the room at night time" She closed her eyes to appear to be asleep. She couldnt belive that she had slipped up like that and now she would have to think of a lie.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Jack smiled, as she thanked him. "Anytime" he said sitting on his end of the bed. He had a cherry look on his face.

The moment she reached for her blanket the light in the room highlighted her scar, he noted the design not a typical burn scar with a shape like that. He knew that scar was no accident. But was it caused by someone else or was it self mutilation, she didn't seem the type so Jack ruled out self mutilation, his smiled straightened into a more serious look and he began to speak. "What an odd scar, what caused this? He said smoothly and calmly
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:28 am

When Jack didnt leave she frowned she didnt want to discuss it. Had been beaten into submission about never talking about it. She shrugged and came up with the tell tale lie "I am a clumbsy person, I tripped and fell when I was at school." She looked up at him. "It looks worse then it really is"

She again tried to turn over to go to sleep. She didnt want to think about the beatings and punishments, the burn was a result of spilling hotchocolate at breakfast, she was held down by four teachers and the mark was appiled, no medical attention was given to it either so its lucky that it didnt get badly infected. She didnt tell him any of this though, of the whippings and electroic shocks, no she would never tell. Caleb her brother would never forgive himself if he knew what she had gone through there.

She looked to see if Jack was still there, "So shouldnt you be getting some sleep?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 am

Jack listened but didn't buy it, he raised an eyebrow as she spoke but did not speak further on it. He knew that was a deliberate burn and no accident the angle was off and the mark was odd.. Seemed like a fire stove poker he thought but he did not speak on it. Eventually after a moment of staring at her calmly he smiled as she started to get ready for sleep and at her comment about him going to sleep.

"I suppose I should" he said calmly as he started to rise, walking to the door and reaching for the light to turn it off he paused and looked back at her. "Just so you know, you can trust me." He said politely, he turned off the light and walked out closing the door but leaving it cracked. Walking to his room he closed his door and sat down on his bed. Pondering his thoughts he concluded tomorrow would have more answers as he layed down and went to sleep.
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am

Elizabeth knew that she hadnt fooled him, she was beating herself up in the inside she had to come up with better lies, better yet not make the mistake of letting him see anything. Meant long selves and long pants even in this heat but that was fine she had done it before.

She watched him leave then faked a smiled at his words. "I know" she said softly then closed her eyes and petted her cat aas she fell asleep. She never slept soundly though. Every creak made her open her eyes.

With the first morning lights her eyes opened and looked around.

She got dressed this time she appiled all the cover up to the scars so they were basically invisable then in jeans and a long selive high neck shirt she brushed her hair . Then she opened the door and looked around. She wondered were Jack was and if he was going to let the last night go. She had a feeling if he was anything like her brother the anserw would be no.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz117 Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Jack had woken up early that morning for a morning work out on the lower levels. Pondering his thoughts in the gym he begun to plot out the day, he needed to take her down to the bureau for an official report but at the same time she was very upset in leaving her house and not being able to go to her project. He left the gym and went back to his room, opening the door and stepping in quietly he started to walk to his room to shower and change quickly but he decided to start a brew of coffee. Walking into the kitchen he went to his coffee machine and filled it up with water and coffee and started it up.

Once that was done he walked out and rounded the corner and suddenly there was Elizabeth. "Oh.. Good morning" He said startled, smiling he wiped a bead of sweat running down the side of his bed. "I just got back from the gym and started a pot of coffee".
Maz117
Maz117

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Elizabeth jumped when he appeared but qucikly tried to keep her blank face on. "Good morning Jack, you must be a early riser for the sun is barely up" She smiled "I could make you breakfast if you so plase"

She was trying to be a good guest and put the pevious night behind them she didnt feel like hashing up what happened she hoped he would drop it and never bring it up. She promised never to talk about the horrors there. Most of the injuries she brought upon herself, taking in the punishment for the younger ones.

"How was your workout?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2