The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Role Play ideas (for all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some Role Play ideas (for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Role Play ideas (for all)

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Anyway... do you have an Zoids questions? I can answer quite a bit

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Some Role Play ideas (for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Role Play ideas (for all)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:16 pm

no I think I've got an idea on the basics and stuff...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Cool... i'll work on a post. one of my characters is a male that is a former officer. this should be fun

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

ok... I'm thinking I'll play a mechnic again... who has her own newborn wild zoid..(bit like the first episode but it's going to be one of the whtie wolf ones instead...)
one question though do the zoids actually eat anything?
really silly question but you never know...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Zoids are never shown eating, except for Organoids when they're sick. One of the game boy games featured a feline type Organoid, so a Lupine type isn't out of the question. Organoids aren't piloted, though. They're more sentient and have amazing abilities when fuzed with a full sized Zoid.
Whitz Wolves themselves don't exist in the Chaotic Century era Smile I like to be time line accurate Smile

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm

what about eht Koing wolf then?
it didn't tell me if they were in that era or not nad it's fine I udnerstand.. I cna be like that too. lol.. unless I don't know the exact time... oh well...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 pm

The only canine based Zoid that was found in Chaotic Century is the Command Wolf. The Konig Wolf is from another series, i think, that never ported over. but i've seen them in the video games. And I don't know where in the time line that series falls in. The Konig Wolf is not seen in New Century Zero which is set in the future.
I hope this isn't discouraging you. lol

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Nope I'll just have a command wolf and somehow it'll be white...lol and no it isn't...
next tiem i'm goign to find a list which tells you which century they were in...grrr silly list...
also can it be an organoid?

I shoudl stop asking questions so you can start it...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Organoids are all small like Zeke and they don't grow. So the organoid would be a seperate Zoid and also a companion Smile
You'll learn a lot more with the more Zoids you watch. I hope you can find the Liger Zero series, too. There are some subtle tie-ins late in that series' story.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 pm

yeah...I'll probably watch some mroe tomorrow and I sort of figured that out a bit as well...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Command Wolfs can be white... I like them cuz they can have a decent variety of weaponry and can be pretty agile.
Have you watched the episode with the white Gordos yet? (a gordos is a stegosaurus type zoid)

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:59 pm

yes I have...that one had a black command wolf in it..
you've turned me into a mini geek now...lol...oh well it is a very good anime (really hard to find now days)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm

It found a niche audience here in the US... but those that watched it are avid fans.
Anyway, I find it hilarious in that episode that Irvine's Command Wolf won in a head on collision with a Zoid three times its size. Even with the Gordos having a damaged leg, he should have won that easily.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah that was funny...
If I'm thinking abotu the right part..
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

I started a role play thread... you should be able to find it on the Elsewhere board.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 am

ok cool... I found it ok as well and replied as best I could.. I think it's a bit of a fail though but I'll get better in time...lol...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 am

Care for a another player to join in.?

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 am

it's for psygrimlock to decide I think...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Questor can join if he understands the idea

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 pm

yep yep.. the more the merrier
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm

I read his character profile. he might work with my female pilot, too Smile
Btw, for Moro, you can simply call her an Organoid since she wouldn't resemble any of the full sized Zoids.
Have you watched any more? If you need to know what a Dark Horn is, Rosso who leads that desert bandit gang pilots a Red Horn. Dark Horn's look just like them but they are black instead of red. Presumably... the differences between the two is that Dark Horns have greater power outputs and some other upgrades in their combat abilities.
Major Schubalt's first Zoid in the series is a Dark Horn and I believe it has the gattling unit.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Yeah I got that far before my internet went funny....About half way through the episodes at the mommand I'll do that next time..lol I kept finding out new things after I wrote the post so I edited it about half a dozen times lol...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Haha... it's great isn't it? oh and don't stop after the first Deathsaurer... there's more.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

yeah.. you got me addicted but it is good... and I won't lol... I'll proabably finish it by tomorrow... Also I won't be on much tomorrow (camping over night in a feild with my freinds)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Cool... you can start on the Liger Zero series then... and i recommend you do. the ending is pretty cool

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next