The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really want to do this one

2 posters

Go down

Really want to do this one Empty Really want to do this one

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello....I started this one (Taste the Forbidden fruit) but the person I did it with left the site...REALLY wanting to try it out...sort of like Julie Garwoods Heart Breaker... here is my first post would love someone to play the FBI agent that tries to protect her, and save her life....and maybe eventually fall in love....

was sitting in the confessional sweating. He took a cloth and wipped his brow and neck. There was only 20 minutes left until he could leave and get out of his stuffy clothes and see his sister. It was their night, he had plans to take her bowling, she had been working far too hard trying to open up the youth center. He shook his head and sighed. He knew that she was trying to reach as many young people as she could and he admired that in her but he was also worried. Too many shady people hung around. He had to smile though Elizabeth was trying to make the community better.

He was about to close shop when he heard the distinctive sound of the slidder opening. "Bless me father for I am going to sin" Calab was sure that miss heard.

"Excuse me?"

"I have never done this before but I watch enough tv to know...people sin and you tell them to do 300 hail Mary's, you are going to have to explain those to me" The stranger chuckled. "But you heard me right, I want your blessing for I am going to sin"

Caleb shook his head. "I can not give you absolution for something you are going to do, for then you know it is wrong I can only help people find forgivness after"

The man chuckled again "So you mean after I kidnap this young woman, have my way with her then gut her like a fish as she screams like a pig then I can ask for fogivness"

Calab cut him off "No, that is not the way it works" Calab mind was racing. He couldnt break the confindailty of the confessional, but how could he protect this woman? Calebs thoughts were interupted by the stranger again,

"Father do you want the name of the girl to whose murdersyou are going to forgive me for?"

"Sure" Calab squeeched out.

"Elizabeth" the man laughed. Calab was frozen. and the man continued "Yes father your sister" The door slammed shut and Calab could hear the laughter leaving the chapel.

Calab left the confessional quickly to his office and dial the phone .He had to call his friend in the FBI he knew that he would be able to help. "Its me Calab, come here quick, I need you, someone just thrented to kill her...my sister you have to help me" Calab was shaking as he spoke.

Meanwhile at the construction site Eliabeth was going over blue prints deciding where everything should go, she had decided that she wanted sleeping quarters for the youth. It was already going to be huge but the town was behind her. Too many of their youth ended up in jail or dead because of poor choices and they all hoped that this centre was going to turn things around.

Her phone rang it was her brother she knew something was wrong. "Calab whats wrong, are you okay' Her brother was shaking but askd her to come home. Eliabeth was about the fight him but she was tired she had been working all day. She smiled at her workers. "Calling it a day guys, so should you the sun was harsh today, clean up, and remember tommrow is a day off" She got into her car and went to put her hard hat on her passanger seat but there was a redrose there she wrinkled her brow but drove off not wanting to hurt feelings if it was one of the youth.

This was a community where no one locked their doors so anyone could have dropped it into her car but she drove back to her home and walked into the house and put the flower in the garbage. Calab was already there and raised his eyebrow. "That is the 24th rose this month." Eliabeth nodded "Yeah I know now why did you need me to come straight home?"

Calab took a deep breath to respond but his phone rang. "Hello,. Jack is that you?"

Anyone intrested in this??
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Really want to do this one Empty Re: Really want to do this one

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I might, but not right now. I'm trying to get every thing back to the norm on my other site. * Sigh*.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Okay...there is a few ideas I want to do....love just normal love ones...but with FBI agents or Soldiers...
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum