The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone to the Dogs (open... mature. male preferred)

2 posters

Go down

Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Empty Gone to the Dogs (open... mature. male preferred)

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Lacey walked the empty streets of what the humans had called New Orleans. A crescent city by a mighty river. But in these times, it seems the old mystic magics of jazz and mardi gras were only memories of the past. She didn't have a family or a pack. The young Beauceron was new in the city, having walked along the old I-55 from the north and then turned east to get here.
The breeze whistled through the old French Quarter as she round a corner. Rusted wrought iron balconies overgrown with vines lined the streets. Grass and weeds grew between the cracks of old concrete, asphalt and cobblestone.
She didn't know what, if any, packs lived here. She looked around cautiously... exploring. But her pads were sore and tired. She climbed the steps across from Jackson Square. An old cannon still kept a quiet vigil, aimed over the Mississippi River. She layed down beside it to rest as the river flowed past.

(Looking for maybe a pack leader or member. Large breed, maybe Akita or something around that size maybe. Lacey herself is a pretty large breed.)

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Empty Re: Gone to the Dogs (open... mature. male preferred)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Mind if I take this role? I can play many kinds of dogs. i was thinking a pitbull or a leonberger. Up to you.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Empty Re: Gone to the Dogs (open... mature. male preferred)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Name: Boomer
Breed: leonberger
Looks: Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Raredog1
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/11702826/2/stock-photo-11702826-leonberger-running.jpg
Boomer has been on the streets since he was just a pup. He wouldn't change it for the world. Bommer has a small pack of five. Not big at all. But it's still good enough. Boomer has a pal named Zip that never seems to leave his side. Also with in the pack is Singer, Scare, and Ziggie.

Name: Zip
Ganer: Male
Breed: Basenji
Looks: Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Black-and-Tan

Name: Singer
Breed: New Guinea Singing Dog
Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Runtso

Name: Scare/ Kikx( Kicks)
Breed: Pitbull
Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) Pitbulls

Name: Ziggie
breed: Great Dane
Gone to the Dogs (open... mature.  male preferred) DSCN0536

( I'll post tomorrow.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Boomer trotted down the road, he had slipped away from the pack. Something that he could very rarely do. Boomer looked around as he trotted. He knew this town so well. Every nook and crany on it. Boomer let his fluffy tail sway as he walk, showing that he was the boss of something. A strong leader.

As Boomer walked he saw some prints on a small patch on mud. Boomer looked up and saw a lone dog laying in the grass. Licking it's paws. Boomer knew these streets were not a good place for a lone dog. He haqd found both Zip, and Singer half dead. Both from other dogs. And the damned gumans in this city.

(( OMG! I'm so sorry. I thought I replied to this! O.o))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down