The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikuo Only

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mikuo Only Empty Mikuo Only

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:05 am

Isis Marrie a 1600 year old vampire has spent all her life in the small city of Crystal Cove. No matter what she tries to say or do everyone runs away from her. Her long silver hair and her blood-red eyes give away that she is a creature of the night. No one ever takes a chance to see that she is a nice person and can't help being what she didn't choose to be.

One night while running away from a mad mob of people, she decides she has had enough. Her nails turned into claws and she became the monster they assumed she was...A blood thirsty monster. She turned on the humans and went on a feeding frenzy, ripping their throats out while draining them dry of their blood.

The mayor grows tired of the bloodshed and finally sends word to all the surrounding cities that he will pay $50,000,000 to the vampire hunter who can end this problem for him. He did not care if they killed, enslaved, or sealed Isis. As long as she could no longer hurt anyone.

One hot summer day the mayor paces back and forth nervously. A hunter had finally accepted taking care of Isis. He was nervous about this. If the hunter failed this job, they would all be killed in retaliation. The mayor nearly jumps out of his skin as the door to his office and in walked…

Back to top Go down

Mikuo Only Empty Re: Mikuo Only

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm

He stepped into the mayors office holding a shotgun over his shoulder, each shell loaded with rock salt. He raised his foot and rested it on the desk while saying," so i heard you need pest control?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 pm

The mayor looks at him and says, “My small city and I have known of the vampiress’s existence for hundreds of years and we have tried scaring her away. These past five month though she has fought back. She kills at least ten men every night feeding on the nobles of this town. I am willing to pay you $50,000,000 to get her out of our lives.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm

The hunter makes a small grin while lowering his leg and moving a chair up to the desk. The hunter sits in the chair and raises his feet up and rests them on the desk and says,"if this woman of a vampire is such of a problem for you then i will happily take care of her for you but not for 50m." he pauses some and then said,"i want 10 times what ypu previously offered. My services are never cheap, my tools are costly and my line of work is dangerous."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm

The mayor looks at him and says, "You will have your asked amount but you must get rid of her before you get paid." The mayor jumps again as a noble storms in the room. He yells, "That hell bound vampiress stole my entire forture from me! Why have you not killed this bitch?!" The mayor glares at the noble. He says, "Be silent Terup! Do not forget it was your anicester that turned her in a vampire!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm

At the immediate intrusion, the hunter instantly was on his feet with the shotgun aimed at the nobles chest while saying,"if your smart and wanna live you will never barge in on a hunter. I will not hesitate to kill you or anyone who gets in my way of my goal." he turned to the mayor and said,"no, you are having a misunderstanding. That amount is not negeotable, its to be paid to me in full right now, im not some delivery boy."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm

The mayor looks at the hunter a moment before going over to his vault and pulling out $500,000,000 in cash and gives it to him. He says, "Just make sure you get rid of Isis." Terup says, "Yes get rid of that bitch before we all end up broke or dead." Meanwhile up on shadow hill, Isis lays asleep in her coffin bed unaware of the plot against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm

The hunter looks at them both while resting the shot gun on his shoulder while saying,"tell me where to find this wretch and i will be on my way."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm

The mayor looks at the hunter and says, "She lives on Shadow Hill. She is most likely asleep right now. Her home is the mansion by the only peach tree in town. But beware she is very old therefore she is very strong even in sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

The hunter smiles and says,"age has nothing to do with it. She is mine now." he walks out the mayors room and goes to the manson, goes inside and finds her room. He sits beside her casket and waits with the shotgun pointed at where she sleeps, just waiting for her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

As night falls, Isis begins to awaken and she can smell the blood of the hunter hidden in her room. She smiles and appears behind him. She wraps her claws aroundd his throat. She says calmly, "You are a human vampire hunter. I have not dealt with one of them in a while." She glares at him calmly,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm

He smiles and says,"so then i would assume your a bit rusty around the edges then? But as for me im very familar with your kind." he raises the barrel of the shotgun to his shoulder so its facing her while saying,"if you choose to bite me, then ypu should know this. In my blood there is this toxin in my blood that is very lethal to vampires, and humans bit through the years i grew immune to it." he paused for a moment and said," also i almost forgotten to mention, oh and ypu will love this by the way, i rigg ed the house to blow. Bit not with just any old explosive. Its a c4 rock salt mix, and as you know thats very lethal to your kind. So here are your options. Sit and talk, or die ."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Isis looks at him to his heart beat. She says calmly," You are a hunter and you want to sit and talk? You are an odd bossy one." She lets go of his neck. She says making a glass of red water appear in her hand, "Fine I will try things your way human." She sits down in a chair calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

He lowers the shotty and pulls the pump and pops out a shell and says,"not only are these packed with rock salt, they have air burst technology." he puts the shell back in and says,"so take a seat and get comfortable, cuz this will take a while."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm

Isis rasies her brow at the rock salt but does not say a word. She sits in her chair and waits for him to start talking. She sips the water calmly and says, "Please just say what you wish to say. I need to eat soon. Blood pills mixed with water only works for so long on someone as old as I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 am

He smiled and said,"old hags like yourself need to just fade away like the dust you are. Killing five or more noble men a day, for what reason? Because you simply cant make a friend? Screw you little blood sucking bitch! Dont you ever think before you act? Can you believe they are paying me 500m to take care of you? " he pauses some and pulls out a small bag and throws it at her and said," now they left it up to me as how to take care of the problem, so which leads me to ask... How you wanna do this? The hard way or the easy way?
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Isis looks at him as he nagged her on and on. She looks in his eyes and says, “Says a hunter who lost his family to the man who made me what I am. You are one hateful bastard.” She disappears from his sight and reappears behind him. She says, “You don’t know anything about me human. You may want to check up on who hired you before you go jumping the gun. The mayor is a familiar you know a vampire’s servant. If I leave this town his master and the familiars he has placed will make this town their feeding ground. The people I have killed were all familiars.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:14 pm

He shook his head softly and says," i could care less what ypu have tp say. I was offered a job and i intend to finish what was started. I am here to kill ypu but i want this to be fun, i want you to be my prey."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Isis says gently, “I am no one’s prey hunter and I will not become your prey so you may get your rocks off at my expense.” She smiles and says, “Which is too bad because you are good looking for a human. You might have been some fun in my bed.” She gently kisses his neck not caring if he got pissed off at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

He slams the stock of the rifle into her ribs and said," dont you dare even touch me!" he aimed the shot gun to her and said,"trying to fill my mind with desire wont work! I dont want a creature that killed off my family.!"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Isis felt the gun and says, “I don’t have that ability human. What people feel for me is of their own free will. So what are going to do human? I am immune to rock salt…” She was enjoying this a bit. The sight of him angry was not what was doing it though. His determination his spirit aroused her. She says, “It is a shame though. I could have used a good fuck.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm

He growled in an angry manner and said,"if your immune to it then you will make me happy shooting and killing you all day long!" he aimed the shotgun at her arm and pulled the trigger hard, quickly sending the shell off like a cannon ball. As he waited for the effects he cocked the shotgun
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Isis did not even blink. The bullet is pushed out of her body within seconds. She sighs and says, “You know this going to get old quick.” She pins him to the wall yanking all his weapons away and tossing them aside. She strokes his cheek and says, “Tell me hunter have you found the one who killed your family?” She kisses and bites his neck playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 pm

He growled some and used his right arm to litterally throw her off him. His arm amplified by a small jwel on his ring. He touched his neck while saying," you... Bit me..." he growled and went to reach for his pistol but she took it from him and threw it away along with the rest of his equipment. He was only thinking about how she bit him, his mind was lost badly.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "I did not bite in hunter. I only nipped at your flesh never did I break the skin." Then she moved next to him and chained him up. She says, "Relax..." She rips off his shirt and listens to his heart rate. She was hungry but she was not hungry for blood she wanted sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next