The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angels/Cursed Immortals (reserved for AdelynRosett21 and RazielSpiritus) {R Rated}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fallen Angels/Cursed Immortals (reserved for AdelynRosett21 and RazielSpiritus) {R Rated} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angels/Cursed Immortals (reserved for AdelynRosett21 and RazielSpiritus) {R Rated}

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue May 01, 2012 4:33 pm

"hmm good to know... i could use some peace for once. in any case, would be alright if i hung around here till you closed. you seem like an interesting conversation. that is if you dont mind my company.. "
-she taking a last piece before looking about , noticing a glare here and then about the room. she after all was their opposing enemy. her wings then rustled a bit, she returning her gaze to James, worried she had been sought though her expression remained content.-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels/Cursed Immortals (reserved for AdelynRosett21 and RazielSpiritus) {R Rated} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angels/Cursed Immortals (reserved for AdelynRosett21 and RazielSpiritus) {R Rated}

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue May 01, 2012 4:37 pm

james shrugged and downed the rest of his sour vodka and puckered his face before speaking.
"sure, it'd be good to have a cute thing like you lookin pretty at my bar, might even bring me good luck" He laughed at this and hooped down from his seat and left the bar area to walk over to an antiquated jukebox and selected a rock song.
" since youre the only customer here I dont see any complaints to a lil music do you?"
He said eyeing her figure from the side.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue May 01, 2012 4:45 pm

"no not at all. i rather enjoy it. do you like to dance at all ? "
-she standing and walking towards him slowly, smiling as she stood before him, holding his gaze steadily. -
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 2:32 pm

"not much of a dancer, sorry" he replied shrugging.
"I watch or I just listen to the tunes, but I dont dance at all. Youre more than welcome to enjoy yourself though Ma'am" He smiled slightly as he sat down and lip sang to the song.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 pm

"suit yourself. its always a relief to dance. "
-with that said does she begin spinning slowly about, arms above her head resting upon as she moved her hips , sawying now. she catching glimpses of him but her eyes remain closed, lost in the melody, her essence beginning to glow. she then removed her coat and let her wings breathe, smiling as she felt lost and free in song-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 2:49 pm

James raised an eyebrow at her displaying the wings and started to watch more intently,Curiosity about her growing stronger with each movement she made.
He noticed that he not only wanted to know more about her past, but He also wanted to know her in other ways as well.
He struggled to keep his thoughts in check as he watched her intently, becoming mesmerized by her dancing figure. He didnt want her to stop, but then again he had many other things that he was struggling not to act upon.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 3:04 pm

-her essence growing still does she move with grace and flow to the melody. she then catching his gaze, feeling as though she made a fool of herself, she stops and bite lightly on her thumb. she gazing after him as she walked a little closer, her essence dimming a bit-
" sorry .. i can get a little carried away. i hope i didnt embarass myself. "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 3:09 pm

James shook himself as he looked up to meet her gaze.
"oh no....you were..." He trailed off for a moment as he tried to find the right words.
" you were doing fine, you..dance really well I gotta say"
He stood up as he said this and grabbed his ginger ale from the bar and drank it, averting his eyes from her and sitting back down.
"And I doubt getting carried away would be too bad a thing. wasnt like anything else was going on right now" he chuckled as he set his ale on the bar and lit another smoke, eyeing her slightly.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 pm

" if you say so James. i did notice this place to be barren at this hour. oh well it means an easy night for you yes ? "
-she smiling lightly, her essence glowering again more as she walked to be beside him. she nudged him lightly and grasped her ale gingerly and glanced over at him, admiring him in the glow.-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm

" An easy night indeed." He chuckled as he met her gaze and smiled.
He was thankful he had taken a few months off from his Job, He had wanted to find someone to help with the bar and even keep him company, and his interest in her was growing steadily.
"So Adelyn...." he said softly. " anything you wanna do? As late as it is I doubt we will have any customers here. so I might as well close up and enjoy the rest of the evening"
He chuckeld inwardly as he tried to keep his question as innocent as possible. Enjoying the verbal dance it seemed they were having.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm

-she , as her mind drifted off in the many ways, did she blush lightly and look down, hiding her face a bit. she didnt know what to say or how to respond for a moment. she then met his gaze for a moment, placing her hand lightly upon his.-
" well if there are some sights around town, i would love to view them. im sure they are most beautiful at night yes ? "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 pm

He grinned as she blushed and took her hand for a moment.
"sure lets head out." He grabbed his revolver from the bar and Duster from the coat rack and began to head towards the door.
"where to first Darlin?" he called to her smiling as he put the coat on.
" Theres a nice spot over by the lake here, been closed off a while but that wont stop us now will it?"
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 pm

-smiling back as i drape my coat about me once more, gazing after him as she made way to the door. her mind aloft and ready for a night of excitement-
"i think the lake sounds idealic, the moon glistening across the water should be a beautiful sight." - chuckling lightly at his lasting remark - " im a fallen dear. nothing has stopped me .. "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

"And Im a human cursed by the Ancients" He said dryly as he gave her a joking slap on the ass, locking the door to the bar as they left.
"Ya know...I love this place almost more than I love my home. Havent bothered to go back to it in a couple years though."
He said flicking his cigarrette into a gutter and looking back at her, Admiring her body in the moonlight.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

-she startled lightly by his gesture, she looked after him in blank expression before smiling again. she knew he was a rather brave one to be so leisure toward a fallen. in any case she was too preoccupied as they began walking, her eyes gazing about the town. she had not really taken the time to look about . the moonlight cascading across, details slightly visible. -
" i could understand why you wouldnt want to leave. this place alone is simply beautiful. but i honestly thought you lived above your bar. or at least that is what i assumed. "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 pm

"Nah, I have a home...I just prefer to stay here most often. the house lacks a ladies touch nowadays."
He said smiling slightly, remembering the last woman he lived with.
"But all that doesnt matter, I have a good buisness goin and I occaisionally find new things to do hehe" He looked over at her as they walked,enjoying the cool night air.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

-she chuckled at his remark and continued down the path, she desparately wanting to let her wings breathe but decided that in town was likely not best. she glancing over at him for a moment , then returning her gaze to the path before her.- was is hard building you establishment ? i can only imagine the lack of means i would have in context to my being nomadic mostly.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon May 07, 2012 4:58 pm

He grinned and looked her over again, almost walking into a pole.
"It was easy actually, I just bought out an old bar and refurbished it to my liking. Pissed off the old owners though, they didnt approve of some young punk cutting in on the buisness here hehe"
he chuckled as he turned to go down the street that would take them to the spot overlooking the lake, knowing she wanted to be herself away from prying eyes.
"we're almost there Ma'am. just a couple more blocks to go and you get to see my favorite spot to relax."
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon May 07, 2012 5:03 pm

-she smiling back warmly, thankful that there wasnt too much left to tread. not that she didnt mind the walk but that she wanted more than anything to be near the water. she loved it for some reason. the coolness across her skin maybe, she could not place.- i can imagine their irritation, but you have to start somewhere reguardless of whom you encounter.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon May 07, 2012 5:10 pm

He grinned as they came up to the place, It was a terrace overlooking the lake from a height of over 200 feet, and at this time of night Jame knew there wasnt a soul up there.
"Well Ma'am...we're here" He chuckled as he began climbing the stairs to the top, thinking about how he and his old friends used to come up here and jump off to impress the nearby women.
"God its been ages, almost wonder if that bra is still nailed to the bricks hehe" He grinned as he lit another smoke and looked back at her, holding out his hand for her.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm

-she gazing upward at the terrace before her and slightly inhailing in astonishment. she then glancing at his hand held out to her, does she take it gently, she smiling at him with her cheeks lightly colored- this is certainly beautiful.. you do have a lovely spot i must say..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 pm

He grinned at the slight blush in her cheeks as they climbed the stairs together, getting to the top soon after.
"Its amazing up here I always used to- Hey! its still here!" he laughed as he ran to a bra and small thong that had been nailed to the stone wall.
"one of my old buddies did this a while back when we were up here haha, then he got pissed because what I did impressed the Ladies up here more than his sneaky little trick."
He sat down on a small stone bench chuckling and lit a smoke, smiling at the memories he had here.
" God it feels like it was barely the other day, and yet its been ages....I almost miss those times."
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm

-she gazing after the garments in confusion , almost slightly turned by the sight. she then walked to the edge and peered over the lake and sighed as it glistened, she then removed her coat and expanded her wings. the breeze catching in the feathers- thankyou for taking me here
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

"Hehe no problem....Yeehaw!" James said as he got up and darted past her and leapt off the terrace to the water 200 feet below, screaming wildly as he fell.He Looked up at her as he fell and grinned drawing from his smoke calmly as he angled his body towards the paved dock grinning wildy.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm

-she gazing down in shock for she didnt realize the water would be deep enough for such a leap, but none the less she hesitated for a moment , then taking breath and plunged afterward. the coolness enveloping her as she was surrounded by the waters mass. coming up to surface and above water, does her dress cling tightly to her body, her wings splashing tricklets about- that was quite exhilerating. -she then smiled and chuckled-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next