The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 24 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:45 pm

she kissed him back before laughing softly "ahh. if i changed you now dear, you would immediately go back to being bulky and in shape.. in your prime hun.. only problem is.. it would be fast.. think your sore now.. if we did that.. you would feel like someone ripped into your m uscles for days.. " she sat up , watching him through the open door since it was a small cabin.. " hot water will help.. loosens the muscles up . as for the other pains.. well they will subside soon enough.. i have a med kit in the kitchen , probably could find tylenol or some other pain pill in there.. " she smiled" only stocked up just in case i had any humans with me.. i learn to be prepared. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 pm

He grinned..."Well then when you think I'm ready feel free to change me." He says with a smile as got into the shower and started to clean up it stayed in there a little longer letting the warm water fall over his body. He closed his eyes and tried to relax but it seemed every time he did he had flash backs of the torcher he was put threw...Just bits and pieces though.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

she nodded, checking the heater to make sure it was still on. " in a bit hun... i want you to gain a bit back naturally first..and yes this Kale does need to die.. the other one who bought me.. he does too.. i have no idea who he is.. but if the camera's where still functioning before he blew the building up , i should be able to find out who he is.. hopefully he has a file." she glanced at the computer on the desk, it had sat there for a while so had a bit of dust on it. " .. i don't know what happened to my coven family... i hope they are alive."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

He got out of the shower drying off with a towel and wrapping him self with it..."I'm guessing this is one of your hideouts...And theres prolly no male cloths here?" He says with a chuckle..."We will find them.....And they will die...I promise you." He says as his stomach then growled deeply..."Not used to having to eat so much I guess...." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:57 pm

she blinked and laughed softly as she went to the closet. " i have male and female clothing... ahh normally not your size hun but these may fit you since you .lost weight. " she got out a pair of sweat's and a shirt. going over to him. " well you will get used to it.. they where keeping you alive with feeding tubes and iv's... your body got used to that for.. " she blinked and frowned, glancing around. " ... i have no idea what month it is... but i think Kale says it was five years.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 pm

He smiles as she got him some cloths he put them on and nodded.."Feeding tubes huh?" He says as he then nearly fell over..."He took 5 years from us....." He growled punching the wall which was a mistake..."Fuck that hurt..." He says as he looked at his bleeding knuckles...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 6:06 pm

she jumped and went over to him, grabbing his hand to inspect his knuckles, gently running her tongue over the wound to seal it. " yeah he did... " she slid her arm around his waist and tugged him back towards the bed before picking up the bowl of food for him and handed it to him. " .. he made me relive our good moments over and over again as a form of torture for me....would seriously like to do the same for him but never let him get out. " she mumbled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm

He looked to her as she ran her tongue over the wounds healing it..."Oh he will die." He says as he walked with her back towards the bed. He took the food and started to eat like he was starving...."We will get them I promise you that.." He says as he finished his food. It didn't take long and he was rushing to the bathroom throwing it all back up...."Blah....Looks like I'm gonna have to take things slow.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

she blinked in surprise, watching him run to the bathroom , grimacing she got up to get him a smaller bowl this time. " just.. eat it slowly , take your time and don't scarf it down.. no matter how hungry you .. " she got some water too and crackers just in case.. trying to remember most of what she was told about humans with upset stomaches and such... flopping down on the bed again she groaned as she rubbed her eyes. " .... he kept me so damn week that after all those years of not killing a human while feeding.. i broke that.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:14 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."Yeah slower for sure." He says as he sat back down taking the bowl and starting to eat slowly this time..."The human prolly deserved it." He says...After a bit he finished eating and stretched slightly..."5 years..." He muttered again
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 6:28 am

she watched him, reaching up to lightly rub his back as he ate, grimacing a bit as she closed her eyes. " yeah.. five years.. .i lost so much.. i have no idea what happened in that time.. " she looked up at him again before sitting up and kissing his cheek, rubbing his shoulders." i really am sorry they tortured you... i would have stopped it if i could.. " she definitely didn't enjoy seeing the evidence of it on him either.. just pissed her off alot more at Kale. " eh... i wouldn't know.. i was just angry and hungry.. i wasn't really thinking other then getting to you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Past is the past I guess..."He says as he cocked his head to the side as she kissed his cheek and then rubbed his shoulders..."Hmmm damn....So we got a bit before we can go kill the two..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm

she nodded, closing her eyes as she leaned into him,. " yeah.. you need to regain your health... and i am going to need to feed.. " she frowned" though i think i got blood here somewhere.... i stocked this place up age's ago... only problem is remembering where everything is at..."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:12 pm

He grinned as he looked to her....."You can feed from me if you like...." He says as he grinned as he laid back on the bed..."Well seeing as its snowy all the time could be anywhere." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

she laid down with him and relaxed, pulling a blanket up. ' oh no hun. i don't want to take from you until your a bit healthier.. you need every bit you got. " she stretched. " i have a storage unit somewhere outside.. its a cooler i remember that... gotta keep errr.. what i need from going bad. " she yawned. " having your mind messed with makes it extrememly hard on figuring out what your remembering is actually real or not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:20 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Afraid I won't tast good." He grinned as he looked to her..."It going bad would be a bad thing." He says as he nodded his head..."I bet it is...But I can assure you that this is real." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm

she laughed softly before grimacing , rubbing her head, she still head a migraine but it would pass the longer she stayed out of that mind state that Kale had her in. " you would taste really good actually. i just don't want you getting sick... again"

smiling up at him she leaned up. " i know.. how are you feeling though?"she was worried about him but atleast he had his coloring back. " any more coughing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:27 pm

He smiles as he looked to her and then grinned..."I'm feeling pretty good....Better actually..." He says "No more coughing." He grinned as he leaned over and kissed her softly.."Don't worry so much." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm

she blushed and kissed him back. " sorry , its a habit i think. ." she curled up against him and yawned agian. " well thats good, means no lasting effects from whatever they had you in. least i hope. " she lightly nipped his shoulder gently " .. damn i have missed this i think.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm

He grinned.."Seems like it." He grinned as he pulled her closer..."Yes that is very good..." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side as she nipped his shoulder...."Me too...Its been a while..." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:38 pm

she nodded and blinked as the power went out, sighing and with a quick peak out the window, she knew what had caused it. the wind had picked up and it was snowing harder. " snow storm. well.. least they are not stupid enough to come up where even if they know the place... even vampires can welll.. get stuck out here. " she glanced at him and smiled" freezing ones ass off is not pleasant for anyone. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm

He grinned as he looked over..."Well I surely don't mind being stuck in here with you." He says with a laugh as he cocked his head to the side and stretched.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 pm

she nodded and smiled as she got up , " yes but i must get the generator going or we will start getting cold. the heater runs off of electricity. " grabbing a flashlight and making sure it worked before opening a small door down to the basement, " stay put. i will be back. heh . " flicking the light on she looked around as she reached the bottom of the stairs. wrinkling her nose. " wo... cobwebs.. oh well. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Need any help....." He asks as he sat up..."Oh alright then...I'll be right here." He says as he laid back on the bed closing his eyes before sitting up again....Sleeping was going to be nearly impossible...Every time his eyes closed he had visions of his torcher.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

she smiled as she looked over at the open hatch. " nah i got it.. just cobweb's and boxes.. " she blinked and yelped as she tripped over one of the cords. " ack... and random crap to trip over. i am okay. " dusting herself off she finally found the generator and got it filled with gas before starting it up. when it started up she relaxed and immediately went back to the ladder to climb up. "you okay hun ? i am hearing you walking around."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next