The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 22 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:04 pm

The very instant that Ella came to him and sat in his lap, Kaimar began to relax again and put his arms lovingly around her hips. And then, he began to feel so very stupid and childish. "Forgive a jealous fool?" He begged of her and then kissed her temple. He felt much better now, despite himself and he regarded Celifer with a new perspective. "So tell me, Celifer." He said with more confidence now, "What else do you know about the Reaper?" He wanted to know if there was anything more he could do to fight it once it was weakened by his self sacrifice.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 22 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Celifer looks at the two of them a moment internally disgusted with Ella and Kaimar's relationship. He could not see what she liked about him. "The Reaper has a certain time limit to collect a soul. If it fails, it grows weaker." He looks at Ella. She can sense that something in him going dark. She says, "Do you have a place to stay?" He needed to be watched closely. He shakes his head. "No I don't." She says, "Stay in the guest room..." He smiles and says, "I thank you for the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Kaimar listened carefully, but he could feel something in Ella that he didn't like. He made no outward notion of it and when she invited him to stay, he realised this was a good idea. Kaimar wanted to keep an eye on this one, he wanted to know the real reason he was there. Simply chasing the Reaper just didn't add up in his mind. "You are welcome to stay as long as you need." Kaimar said, following up on Ella's invite. "We have another day before everything kicks off again, so you can have time to prepare for whatever it is that you do while we do what we do best." He leaned up and kissed Ella's temple again. "If all goes well, perhaps you'd like to stay on longer. I'm sure Lord Matthews would like to see you again?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Celifer looks at him a moment and says, "I came to see Ella not her father. I think I shall take an early rest." Ella watches him as a servent showed him to his room. Once she knew he was gone, she cuddled up to Kaimar. She says to him, "Something is dark inside him right now. He is disgusted with us being together." She holds up some energy in her hand and says, "He could not actually see me as a lover could he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 am

Kaimar kept Ella sat in his lap as Celifer excused himself for the rest of the day and as he left, Chuck entered and smiled at the pair. "Chuck." Kaimar said quietly and then nodded to the door Celifer had just left through. "Keep an eye on that one please. Ella and I find him disturbing and his timing is suspect to me."
"As you wish." Chuck replied....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Ella looks at her lover in the eyes. She says softly, “You have to be careful my love. If he is thinking the way I think he is think, he will want to get rid of you. He may also try to get rid of the babies inside me.” She wrapped herself in a blanket before making her way over to the window watching the fog. “There is no immunity to the fog…he could have learned a way to control it. That seems more believable than certain bloodlines being immune.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Kaimar looked back into Ella's eyes and nodded, "I know." He said quietly, "And he can try to be rid of me, but it will not work. Just like this fog will not take me from you, nor will Celifer take you from me." Then Ella spoke her thoughts and it mirrored so much of his own line of thinking. "It does seem quite the coincidence that he has appeared right when the fog does almost." He looked to the doorway, "And you read my mind about his story. I don't believe it anymore than he does, my love, or you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Ella looks at him a moment with dark eyes. She says, “I won’t let him hurt you.” She shakes her fist as she trembles with anger. “We need to do something my love.” She was on the verge of tears because of Celifer betraying her. “I am still not sure what to do though. Not much longer and you will be walking into the fog and fighting for your life. You should not have to be stressing about this…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Kaimar held Ella just a little tighter and took her shaking fist into his hand and he kissed it. "There is nothing that can hurt me enough." He told her, "And I have been fighting for my life for longer than you know. This fog thinks it can destroy me, but it can't. My love for you is what keeps me alive, Ella, and your love for me." He let go of her fist and tenderly put his large hand on her stomach. "And what you have given me is far beyond anything money can buy. If Celifer truly is working witht he fog to remove me, then he and the fog will fail. They cannot take from me what is no longer mine. My soul. You own that, you always have and you always will."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Ella looks at him and kisses him deeply. "I hope you are right. But I don't trust Celifer. I will kill him if I have to in order to protect you." She was dead serious. Her eyes started to flash different colors as her emotions took over inside her. She kisses him softly. "Why don't we rest for a bit?" She touches the walls and all the gargoyles come to life acting like guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 am

Kaimar lifted an eyebrow at Ella as she stated she would kill her once friend if she had to. He shook his head quickly, "It will not come to that." He said to her and then watched somewhat bewildered as she used her powers to bring the gargoyles to life. She suggested they rested and he settled down as the gargoyles stood guard to watch over them. He kissed her cheek softly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 am

Ella knew that she had upset him but she was only speaking the truth. She would kill to protect him. Any woman would. She got into bed with her husband and laid there quietly and she began to think about her past history with Celfire. In a way she always knew that he loved her. But she always thought he would grow out of it. After all it had been many years since he left their village. How was she supposed to know that he would be carrying a torch for her through all this time? She looks at Kaimar and kisses him deeply. "I desire no one but you my king..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 am

Kaimar kissed her back and settled into the bed, cuddling her to him. He smiled at her words, though he felt she didn't need to say them, not now. He trusted her implicitly and he loved her with all his heart and soul. Celifer would be dealt with in time and though time was short, Kaimar knew in his heart everything would come good for them. He would defeat the Reaper and Celifer would realise that Ella's heart truly did not beat for him any longer.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 am

She rested beside him and slept peacefully. But her mind was on the darkness to come. She had to trust in that her husband would returned to her. Meanwhile Celifer sat in his room quietly singing himself. "Tonight a gargoyle prince will die. His queen will be mine. And everything she is will be mine." he used his window to let the reaper in the castle. The black fog of souls flooded the castle looking for Kaimar. "Leave the queen be my pet. She is mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am

Kaimar slept peacefully for a while, but then something pricked at his mind and he woke. Everything looked in order, but something just didn't feel right. Making sure he didn't disturb Ella, he slipped from the bed and got dressed. He then left in silence and began to wander the halls. He felt a darkness in the castle that shouldn't be, that had come with Celifer so he made his way there.

And then he met the fog. Taking a deep breath, Kaimar stood his ground. "This is not what we agreed, Reaper." he said quietly, "I gave you my promise and I have another day yet. Why have you come here against our deal?" But the fog didn't answer. Kaimar knew then that it wasn't quite as sentient as it appeared. It was being controlled. Still standing his ground, he lifted his head and opened his heart. He thought only of Ella and his love and devotion for her......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 am

The reaper looked at him on equal level. It says to him after making itself look like a shadow in the shape of a man, "I have no choice in this gargoyle Prince. I must claim your soul." The shadowy figure almost sounded sad. Like it too had been trapped. When Kaimar opened his heart, the fog fully crept inside and started to consume him from the inside out. The feeling woke Ella from her sleep and she let out a cry of despair as the fog surrounded her too. Tears went down her face when she walked through the fog trying to find her way to her love.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 am

"We all have a choice in this." Kaimar said as the fog began to consume him. He didn't fight it as he promised and the pain he felt as it worked through his body was nothing like he'd ever felt before. He knew now that Celifer really was in charge of this, but he didn't let that hatred rise up, nor did he even recognise it. If anything, he began to feel pity for the man. As the fog moved deeper into him, Kaimar relaxed his body and let himself fall to the floor. "You will not find my soul." He said in his head to the fog, "For it is no longer mine to give." He smiled softly, "Another claimed it long before you came and I very much doubt she will give it back." he hoped not at least.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 am

The fog dug deeper into Kaimar before it began to pulse with a blue light. The fog grew still as the light consumed it and Kaimar. The voice of Ella's ancestor could be heard. She says, "You Kaimar have changed greatly. I am glad that you have finally found love and forgiveness in your heart again. But heed my warning. If you return to the dark ways, you will revert back to the gargoyle you once were. Treat my descendant well. For she bears you a special gift inside her. Something that your land greatly needs." The light disappears and everything has been restored to normal. Although Ella is passed out on the floor and severely burned from the fog's dark energy. But a small barrier is around her stomach protecting the babies inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

Kaimar felt relief when the blue light began to take over. He heard Ella's ancestor speak to him and he smiled, "Those days are long gone for me." He said, "Even Celifer cannot make me feel that way again. I have promised to honour Ella for as long as I live, and I intend to keep that promise. I know of the twins and I love her all the more for them. They are more precious to me than anything." The fog disappeared, as did the light and Kaimar woke again to find himself back to where he should be. Taking a deep breath, he got to his feet and turned. He needed to find Ella.

When he did find his love, he was horrified to find her in such a state. The twins had been protected, but she hadn't and he quickly went to her. Scooping her up, he called for help and quickly, every soul in the place arrived to help. She was badly burned, but she was alive. Kaimar felt his anger rise, but not the extent that it perhaps should. He quelled it, knowing that it could never happen again, but he did very much want words with Celifer about this. First though, he needed to make sure Ella was recovering....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 am

Ella slowly awoke as the burns blistered and ached. She looked up at Kaimar with a smile. "You did it my love." She smiled as he held her. Despite the pain she was happy. She looks down at her belly. "The spell worked. The babies are protected. I am glad." She looked around her and says, "Everyone I am okay. All I need a cool bath and some healing herbs."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Kaimar smiled and felt his heart soar when Ella woke up again. He looked down at her and tenderly moved a lock of melted hair from near her face. "It's already being done, my love." He said, "You'll be in the water in a few minutes." He then looked down at he only part of her not burned and blistered. He nodded with a smile and touched it lightly. They were safe and unharmed. Then his mood turned a little darker and he stood up. He wasn't angry, nor filled with hate, but there was a threat in his home and he needed to deal with it. "Chuck." He said and the man came to him quickly. "See to it that Celifer is confined to his rooms. I will speak with him about this before I evict him from my home.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Ella looks at him a moment as he carried her to the tub. She relaxed a little bit as the water did it's job. She heals after a few minutes but her body has faint scars a reminder of it. She gets out of the water and covers herself feeling uncomfortable with the scars. She says to the gargoyle guards, "Assist Chuck in containing Celifer. If he tries to get away, tear him apart so he can't." The gargoyle guards  nod and go with Chuck. Moments later the gargoyles drag a screaming Celifer to the main hall. Both of his legs broken. By then Ella is dressed and looking like she was going to kill someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 09, 2014 11:12 am

Kaimar regarded this new Ella with some caution. She seemed uncomfortable and something dark had taken hold in her. He knew it would fade once Celifer had been removed from the castle and their lands, but he still didn't like it. Moving to her side as Celifer was brought to them in the main hall, his legs broken and limp as he screamed in agony. The guards dropped him before Ella and he and Kaimar looked down at him with anger. "You understand that you will hang for this treason." He said starkly, "Not only did you bring a dangerous monster to our lands, but you openly attacked both my queen and I with intent to kill. Such a crime can only warrant the ultimate punishment, Celifer. Had I not the mercy of heart thanks to my queen, I would have taken great pleasure in tearing you apart with my own hands. And had she or my daughters died from your attack, such a punishment would have been a drop in the ocean compared to what I would do to you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 6:54 am

Ella was not going dark she was just angry. And she was going to make it her personal mission to make sure no one would ever try to harm them again. She let Kaimar speak his mind as she thought of a way to punish Califer for what he had done. He says to them calmly even though he is in great pain, "It was never my intention to hurt her. I just meant to get rid of you. She should have been mine from the very beginning. Now she is tainted by you and your young growing inside her. It is not my fault that she walked into the fog upon her own free will. She is usually not that brave." She looks at him not sure what to say for a moment. She could still see the love he has for her in his eyes despite the dark deeds that he had done. She says to him, I know how much you love me but you have no understanding of love. To love someone is to put their needs and desires above your own. Instead you are selfish and self centered. Until you become a better person, no one will love you. Therefore, I believe it is a suitable punishment to mark you as a traitor. So no matter where you go in this life, everyone will know what you did. By doing this, I give your soul the chance to redeem yourself. Which is more than what you deserve." She touches his face and within moments the word traitor is burned into the skin. She had seen enough death and pain tonight so she didn't want to kill him. If someone could learn to love him for him and teach him how to love properly, then maybe there is hope for his soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat May 10, 2014 11:25 am

Kaimar looked on with some shock as Ella passed her punishment. She was letting him live? Why? This man was more dangerous than any could possibly be and she was letting him go? This confused him greatly, but he knew his beloved wife well. She had a plan for this fallen man and it sounded eerily very similar to his own punishment. A marked man that had to learn how to love and be loved in return. It began to make sense to him and he looked down at Celifer with a nod. "Your punishment has been dealt." He said, "You will be taken from this place and released. However, should you ever return, before you have learned the lesson given to you, know that I will not be so forgiving." He nodded to his guards and they dragged Celifer away. He turned then to Ella and took her hands in his. "hat was incredibly merciful of you, my beloved." He said, "Do you think he will learn his lesson?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next