The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in rping?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in rping? Empty Anyone interested in rping?

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't have any idea's yet, but i am definitely open to them. i have plenty of character's though.. been rping for like.. five year's or so with a friend.. or someone i thought who was a friend until something happened. But that is alright. it mean's my already created character's can have.. say a new life. that is if anyone is interested. you can reply on here or shoot me a pm ^-^. . oh i do prefer to play female's.. but i have played a few male's too. just don't expect my male's to be... super good. XD. being female myself. sometimes they tend to go girly.. though i try so dang hard not to let that happen.. thanks!
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in rping? Empty Re: Anyone interested in rping?

Post by Ekstaze Thu May 16, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm open to anything right now. Just want to get a few rps going because I'm really bored with my day to day life and I enjoy rping. I've done mostly male roles recently. Been rping for about 12 years now so I can do pretty much any role or rp setting.
So in short if there is anything you have in mind I'm open to it or if you don't have a plot in mind and just a character I can build a plot around that.
Let me know if you are interested.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 17, 2013 5:56 am

oh goodness, i just got home from work o.o... XD . i had a few idea's though right now being super tired i can't think of them at the moment. but after i get some sleep i will be sure to let you know. and yay for someone else playing the males XD.. they are so hard for me.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down