The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Circus (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Dark Circus (Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark Circus (Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm

She smiled at him "I do have other plan for us both" she said smirking lighting the small candles in the room and then pulling him in and kissed him gently "Now I want you to lie down on the bed for me Akito" she whispered in his ear "naked that is" laughing a little and waited until her was ready before she straddled him on her bed, having removed her towel "Now then you're not allowed to touch understood?" she smirked and sank herself down on him slowly her hands making sure to keep his above his head.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Hearing that she wanted him to be on the bed naked, he quickly stripped his swim trucks off and nodded at her and laid down very quickly. Once he felt her on top of him, he moaned softly as he felt her warmth while she straddled him. he looked at her body as she had removed her towel and admired her body and nodded his head as she had told him he wasnt allowed to touch. He felt her hands holding his wrists above his head and moaned as he felt her weight grow on himsome as she sank down on him. He was completely soft but such a action began to cause arousal deep within him and he wouldnt be soft for much longer.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Saki moved a little trying to get him harder first so it was easier for her remembering when his sweet spot was her hand trailed down his side and rubbed against it gently as she leaned down to kiss him. "Hmm, enjoying it so far my sweet dragon?" she asked before she began trailing her kisses to his chest, then back up before kissing him deeply, licking his lips in order to get him to open his mouth.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:19 am

As he felt her move on him, he bit his lip as her weight was already arousing to him but to do this made the arousal even stronger. Moaning softly as she managed to find his sweet spot, he laid there and kissed her back in response to her kiss. He turned his head to the side as he exposed his neck to her as he contineud to moan softly while she kissed his chest and replied to her,"so good."

He turned some back to her as started kissing him deeply, occasionally opening his mouth some but when she started licking his lips he then opened his mouth some and kept it open for her and whispered,"what are you doing to me, your making my body so hot for you." trying to control himself, he wasnt acting on the urges that his body was feeling because she had told him he couldnt move and touch.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:23 am

"Because I'm trying to pleasure you" she said softly into his ear "Also I want to push your limits first" she kissed him passionately playing around with his tongue in his mouth. "I want to see how long it takes until you'll give in" she smiled and nuzzled him before rubbing more on his sweet spot. "Tell m e when you can't take it and I might let you have a bit of control" she smirked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:53 pm

As she kissed him, he was beginning to feel very warm inside. She has him very aroused and eager for more but knowing she was trying to push him to his limits he began trying to resist but it wouldnt work. She felt too good, and anything he tried to do would only fail at the grace of her touch. Lifting his head up some, he tries to kiss her neck but is just out of reach and whimpers as he needs some form of a outlet for all this that she is building up inside him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:27 am

Saki smiled a little watching is actions and sped up her pace before she kissed his neck "Want something to do Akito?" she asked "If you ask nicely I might let you move a little" smirking as she enjoyed having some control this time. She leaned down and kissed hi lips again knowing he needed some outlet and decided she'd give him some "Well what do you want to do?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5