The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

"So chivalrous," she said with a smile, "Steal from the rich and give to the needy. Robin Hood would be so proud. Did I ever mention that kind of stuff is mildly amusing to me? Nope, I don't believe so."

She dropped her hand from the trinkets and turned to face him, cocking her head as she observed his features, noting certain expressions as she watched him. It was mildly amusing for her to watch his features change, she never spent such a span of time observing emotions from a close distance. They were far different, not only could she see the controlled emotions on his face, but the uncontrolled ones in his eyes. Her smile faded from her face as she cocked her head the other way.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

"Well... I do what I can..." he said "However... I have to keep checking on my stashes... if the wrong people find it... they find their new found riches taken from them soon." he said. He seen her looking at him... almost as if she was studying him. He looked back at her. They were very different... but that wasn't bad. His life wasn't for everyone. He looked at her as well, Keath studying her... seeing who she was exactly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 pm

She spotted a slight movement on his face when he looked down at her. Crinkling her forehead, she reached up and gently touched a spot near the far edge of his eyebrow with her forefinger.

"You know," she said quietly, her eyes flicking downward slightly to meet his, "You get this little muscle twitch right here when you talk. Nothing big, but I just noticed it."

She pulled her hand back slightly, a smirk sliding onto her features as she dropped her hand back to her side.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Keath smiled. "You know... I've heard rumors... that... you are a vampyre of sorts..." he said. "And... looking at you... It kinda shows..." he said. "But... are they just rumors?" he asked. He didn't mind that she noticed that little twitch... he didn't know about it... but still, as long as she didn't mean anything wrong about it, he didn't mind.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm

She smiled at him, parting her lips slightly as she grinned at his nervousness. She reached up and pressed her fingertips to his neck, just above his pulse point.

"You are awfully brave," she said cocking her head, "Asking a question such as that to someone you believe to be of vampiric descent. And yes, I am of vampiric descent. My father is Vladimir Moonshadow. Does that frighten you?"

She slid her fingers down the large artery in his neck before tapping his collarbone twice and dropping her hand back to her side. His proximity was making her lose some of her control, as her pupils expanded slowly. Her nostrils flared as she stared at him.

Last edited by Bmare41991 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Looking back at her, he seen something in her eyes. "No" he said. "I don't believe that you would hurt me." he said. He had heard the Moonshadow name before... he knew that it was the stuff of legends... "I... don't fear you." he said. "But... I have never met anyone like you." he said. "It is odd... but also kinda exciting..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 pm

She smiled again, looking up at him from her place. "I know," she said, her smile sliding from her face, "I can smell it radiating off you. Amongst other things." She took another step forward, until the toes of her boots nudged against his. Looking up from this new angle, she spoke again, "I smell excitement, and something else," she said, her pupils now fully expanded as her nostrils flared again, her mouth opened slightly, allowing her tongue to dart out and lick her lips again.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Keath looked at her, Into her eyes... they were practically hypnotizing. "What... else to you smell..." he asked... wondering if she would be able to keep control. He didn't move... he didn't feel as if it would be possible for him to move. He stared into her eyes... seeing her lick her lips. He wondered... what was she up to? He looked ready to move if she tried anything dangerous.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 pm

She swallowed, blinking several times as she dropped her head, gods, how she hated this. Stepping away from him, she turned her back to him as she wrapped her arms around her abdomen, breathing deeply as she did so. "I don't know what else I smell," she lied, not turning to look at him. Oh, but she knew. He was nervous, and he had good right to be, but it was an anticipated nervousness. Probably arousal. She smelled it enough usually. "Did you know I toe the line," she said suddenly, not looking back at him in fear of losing control, "Between being a blood-thirsty sex-fiend and a normal human being. From both worlds, but part of neither is how I was once referred to. I lost control once, and only once. I shall not allow that to happen again. Especially to someone as inherently good as you."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 pm

This woman was more intriguing with each word... he looked at her curiously. "What do you mean? What happened?" he asked. He wasn't nervous... he realized that he shouldn't have been. He thought that he needed to trust her more. "You can tell me... who am I to judge? I'm just a rotten thief remember?" he said with a small smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 pm

She snorted slightly in amusement at his antics. Shaking her head slightly, she bowed her head. "I killed someone once," she said quietly, "I lost control of myself. Became something I swore I wouldn't, and someone paid the price for my mistake. He had a family, you know. He was just running to the herbalist to get willowbark for his sick child." She hissed in anger at the memory, studying the floorboards below her boots. "That family never learned how he died, but they do gain money every year on the anniversary of his death," she said, glancing over her shoulder at him, but looking away before she could get a good look at the expression on her face, "It is the least I could do."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Keath moved a bit towards her... she... felt sorry for something... she wasn't just a cold blooded killer, though that much was obvious to him. Kaia seemed to be special... like she was sorry for this life... and she was actually helping the family a bit. He put a hand on her shoulder. "You are doing the right thing though... you lost control... it happens." he said. He didn't know much about her kind... but still. He didn't blame her. "I think you are kind... deep down... you just don't let it come though." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm

She felt him place his hand on her shoulder, tensing as he did so. Relaxing slightly, she turned to look at him, her eyes searching his. "I don't let it come out so I don't get hurt," she said quietly, "It is a liability to me and everyone around me." She squeezed her eyes shut as if willing the horror to vanish. "I would like nothing more than to be a normal human woman," she said, looking at the wall across from her, "I would be able to experience so many different things that are withheld from me as I am." She drew strength from his hand on her shoulder, the warm contact on her cool flesh grounding her.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:18 pm

"What do you mean? What do you miss out on?" he asked. "What is it like to... be like you?" he asked. He felt her cool flesh. Her skin was smooth... she was more than a cold hearted killer... still... she was much different than most people he met... it was a good thing... she didn't judge him based on all rumors. "From what I know of you... you have a kindness in you... but I understand why it doesn't come out." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 pm

"I miss out on simple things," she said, "The sun, for one. Simple human contact is often denied to half-breeds. Love. Things humans take for granted. I don't get to experience." She turned to face him once again. "It is a living hell to be me," she said, her eyes flicking back and forth between his, "Yes, I'm a legend, yes I'm famous. I have glory and riches, but nothing as simple as human contact." She shook her head, feeling far too vulnerable for her own tastes. She knew she should back away, to keep her control in hand.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:35 pm

He moved a bit closer. "Kaia... I... didn't know..." he said. Keath looked up at her. "I know... that you don't know me that well... but... if you... if you need someone, you can look for me." he said. "I'll help you with whatever you need." he offered. "Nobody deserves to lose all contact with people... it can drive someone insane." he said. "I've... been alone as well. I mean... I see the effect I have on people. I see how poor people gain riches... the looks on their faces... but if I ever show myself... the guards come." he said. "We are alike in some ways."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 pm

She closed her eyes, fighting to center herself. "I," she began, cutting herself off, then beginning again in a rough voice, "I shouldn't." She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her hand lifting to press against his chest. She drew in a shuddering breath, sliding her hand up his chest to hesitate at the side of his neck before sliding around to the nape of his neck and tangling her long fingers in the hair there. She swallowed as she looked up at him her eyes locking with his, as her other hand pressed against his chest.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 pm

"Don't worry... I trust you..." he said. Feeling her hands on him... he didn't move... he wasn't sure if he sure... he didn't want to. He looked at her, into her eyes. Her hands felt good on him, feeling someone touch him... not to throw him, not to hurt him... but softly. He looked down a bit at her. Things were moving fast... but that was his life... His heart started to beat a bit faster. He moved a hand up to her hair, stroking it once. He placed another hand on her hip. "Don't worry... You can be yourself around me." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

"You shouldn't trust me," she whispered throatily, "No one should." She gently pulled his head down toward her own, parting her lips in anticipation. She took a deep breath, inhaling his scent, intoxicating as it was. She felt his hands on her and a small smile appeared on her features as she buried her fingers deeper into his hair. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips as her eyes locked with his, before briefly flicking down to his lips and back to his eyes. "I'm a monster," she said, her lips scant inches from his.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:18 am

He felt close to her... closer than anyone else. "No... you are not..." he said, knowing how close her lips was to his. He smiled down. "Kaia... you are wonderful..." he said moving forward a bit more, his lips touching hers, he kissed her lightly, holding himself a bit back... he didn't want to make her feel too uncomfortable... he was now just acting on his feelings... his heart started pounding a bit more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:26 am

The act of his lips meeting hers caused her to gasp audibly. She looked up into his eyes for a brief moment before pulling his head down roughly to hers. Her lips pressing against his as she slid her other arm around the back of his neck, pressing her body into his. Why was she moving so quickly? She didn't understand the raw need she felt for this human, but at the moment, she didn't care. She felt his hand on her hip, and the one tangled in her own hair. Pulling back, she whispered against his lips, "Please, don't stop."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:40 am

Keath nodded. He couldn't understand it either... but he didn't mind it one bit... he wanted it. He continued to kiss her, feeling her take his head down to her lips roughly. He spoke back. "I won't..." he whispered... he felt his heart beating faster and faster... he didn't want this to end... he felt needed by someone... not hated, despised... but needed. His hands gripped her a bit tighter as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 am

She pulled back, breathing heavily, before leaning forward and claiming his lips again, gentler this time as her hand released the death-grip she had in his hair. She ground her hips forward, into his, as her hand slid from his shoulders down his back, feeling his vertebrae below his shirt. Her own heartbeat was pounding in her ears as she molded her body to his. Her hand slid around to his hip and toyed with the hem of his shirt before sliding beneath it and tracing over the skin of his abdomen. His flesh felt like fire against the cool skin of her hand as she slowly slid her hand over his abs.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 am

Feeling her sliding a hand over his flat, strong stomach, he kissed her deeper... feeling her hands wandering over his body, under his shirt, down his back... they were cool, but it didn't bother him. The softness of her touch, the care in her caress... it was all he needed. He could hear her heart beating, he kissed her deeper... knowing it was something that they both needed. He felt her hips grinding against his. Her body was a perfect match for him it seemed. His hands started to wander over hers as well, feeling the strength hidden beneath the beautiful exterior.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:24 am

Her other hand soon joined the first in its quest beneath his shirt. Breaking the kiss, she tugged on his shirt, trying to remove its interference of her acts. Growling slightly at the offending piece of clothing, she looked up at him before nuzzling her face into his neck, placing soft kisses upon his flesh as she did so. Her hands had slipped around behind him and trailed over his own lash scars, as her mouth found its way to his jaw. Trailing her kisses along his jaw, she kissed his chin briefly before drawing back again, looking once again into his eyes. Willing him to take control for a brief moment.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum