The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

(( lol well if i do , i will let you know. most likely there will be a bunch of sub charries XD ))

she smiled warmly " your very welcome, its the least i can do... i couldn't let a young man like you die like that.. allthough " she arched a brow. " it was kinda foolish.. for all i know you could have been a murderer on the run.. but i trusted my instincts. "she covered him with a thin blanket as she picked up her cup of water before going to the kitchen." tell me more about you .... i am .. very curious."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Avantasia (May be R) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Avantasia (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:03 am

"About me?" he asked. "It is rare when someone asks really..." he said. "I was an orphan... but I was brought in by a man called Jakob. He... was like a father to me." he said. "He raised me. Teaching me right from wrong, that sort of thing. He was a monk... we... we lived in an abbey. A nice place really." he said. "Peaceful until a few years ago when the witch hunts began." he said. "I am a good archer... great with a bow... and somewhat with a sword." he said. "What about you?" he asked.

((Have to go for a bit, getting some food))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 am

(( lol ok ^-^ have good eatings XD ))

she listened carefully as she mixed up another herbal tea, two one for him and one for her as she brought the other cup over to him setting it down on the small table as she sat down in the chair again. " sounds like you two where close... what all did he teach you ?.. being an elf allows me to sense things about you and i even detect a small amount of magic.. which is why i ask.. me?" she blinked then smiled. " i am a healer.. my mother tought me. and then i lived with another teacher who taught me even more.. i am an expert in the bow and arrow as well as sword.. and the fighting staff as well, one of my friends didn't like leaving me alone without being able to defend myself.. i say.. i have only had to use my sword once, and the staff several times.. the bow and arrow.. plenty. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 am

Gabriel nodded, listening. "We were close... though his work often got in the way. He was kind... but he wasn't around all that much. Though when I needed him, he helped." he said. "Your friend was smart... what did you have to fight off? What beasts are in these woods... monsters that want you for food?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 am

she grinned." mainly soldiers is what i had to fight buut accosionally i did have a run in with an ugly ogre, he was ... mighty upset that apparently i got on his territory , i was gathering herbs for another remedy, little snow had gotten sick. " she shrugged" then the minotaur... .. yes the beast that is normally in the maze... they are out in the world as well."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

Gabriel listened to her, amazed. What did she mean... these creatures... more of legends.. he smiled. "Good to see that you survived every attack though." he said. "I wouldn't be around if they had gotten you... but what do the soldiers want with you?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 am

she shrugged" they don't like elves really , actually they think we are just total idiots who deserve to be flogged.. " sighed as she smiled. " yea, this world is hard to live in , but you will learn that soon enough , get some rest."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 am

Gabriel looked up to her. "Well... you are kind... and smart to know so much about healing... I think that you deserve good things... not being flogged or anything like that." he said as he started to relax. "You are kind... thank you for letting me stay..." he said. He yawned lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 pm

she smiled , slightly blushing. " thank you , your the first to state that... drink your tea, it will help you sleep well , more healing time. " she smile as she finished her tea agian as she put her cup away. " in the morning, if your feeling up to it, we will go outside so you can get fresh air.. not many come out during the day, some of them don't like being so bold."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 pm

"That sounds nice... I want to see more of this world." he said. He drank the tea... he had never been too big on it. But he finished it. It would help him sleep after all. He closed his eyes lightly. "What are you going to do? You need rest eventually, don't you?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 pm

she smiled" i will rest, after you sleep and then i turn the lights out , i have a bed roll over there in the corner that i will sleep in for now.. so if you need me all you have to do is wake me up and i will be up instantly. don't worry i am not going to go anywhere. " she took his empty glass before putting it in the sink then went over to her bed roll to unroll it and unfold a blanket as well. placing a pillow on it before she watched as Snow ran over to the make shift bed and layed down ,even he knew it was time for sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Gabriel felt a bit guilty, knowing that this was most likely her bed that he was laying in... and she had to resort to a make shift bed. He was going to suggest switching, but he felt the tea take effect on him, that coupled with what he had gone through. He felt sleep over taking his system. "Alright... thank you... good night..." he said as his eyes slid shut and his breathing slowed. He slipped off to sleep.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:13 pm

she smiled as she watched him slip off to sleep before she put all the lights out before climbing into the make shift bed. " sleep well. " she spoke softly before she herself slipped down into her bed and quickly fell asleep.

she was up in the morning, allready moving around and making breakfast, just eggs with biscuits as she waited for him to wake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Gabriel slept well, he woke up gently in the morning, smelling breakfast. He smelt eggs and biscuits. He opened his eyes and sat up, still a little sore, but not too bad... he just needed to stretch out a bit now. He slowly stood up and dressed as good as he could. "Smells good..." he said. "Oh... and good morning..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

she looked up and frowned" sit back down before youf all down, i need to check your bandages anyways. " she smiled " good morning to you too and breakfast will be ready here soon. " she grabbed some bacon before tossing a few slices in the frying pan as she grabbed two more plates.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Gabriel sat back down, not willing to make her angry... And it would help her check his bandages. "It smells good." he said. "Really good. I'm starving." he said. It seemed like a while since he has had good food.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 pm

she grinned. " you just ate last night.. but i suppose.. in your state you would be very hungry " she fixed him a plate of eggs with bacon and a few biscuits with home made butter and jam before she brought it over to him. " here you go.. there is a glass of herbal tea next to you .. you eat, then i will change your bandages"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

He smiled a bit. He remembered... he did eat just last night, but he was famished. He lifted up the biscuits, biting it, it tasted very good. The rest looked wonderful... the tea once more... not too crazy about, but still, it would help him. "Alright, deal..." he said digging in.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 pm

she watched him eat, knowing he was not too crazy about tea but she was not about to give him any alcohol or other drink, other then fresh milk but sadly she was fresh out of that. " hmmm eat slow, i don't need you upsetting your stomache.. it would mean i have to make you drink nasty tea next time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Gabriel obeyed, eating a bit slower. "Alright... I don't want any of that..." he said. He didn't like alcohol either... he usually drank only water or milk. Wine on special occasions, but never that much, as he didn't enjoy the taste too much. He grinned at her. "Thanks... you are a great cook you know." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

she flushed again as he complimented her before she got her own plate and began to eat. " well thank you , i taught myself really , wasn't too hard, i have a knack of knowing what is edible and what isn't and how to mix it properly.. i have made alot of complicated dishes. heh breakfast is not soo hard."she teased as she watched him. " well no you don't.. but it would calm your raving stomache.. there are many different types of healing teas.. sweet tea, sour tea.. and really nasty tea.. the ones you have been drinking are a mixture between sweet and sour. .. it neutralizes most of the sweetness so .. its not too sweet or too tart.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:21 pm

He finished eating a little later. It was a good breakfast. "It's alright... I'm just not a big fan of tea... then again, I have never tried sweet tea." he said. "And... for teaching yourself, that was really good, you have a knack for this." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 am

she rolled her eyes as she finished her own breakfast" stop that.. your making my ego bigger" she teased before picking up his plate." ahhh .. sweet tea is actually good, has natural sugar to make it taste well sweet.. that and if you add a little vanilla.. or spice, the tea is even better.. its ok , not many like tea anyways. some don't think that they should even drink something that is possibly good for them. " she shook her head as she cleaned up the breakfast dishes before washing her hands then went over to kneel down in front of him and began to check his bandages wraped around his stomache." healing nicely i think.. you have a knack for actually healing fast.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 am

His face went a bit red as she check his bandages... but it went away fairly quick. "That is what Jakob told me when I was growing up." he said. "Every time I would get a cut or a scrape or something like that, It was always healed up quickly." he said. "So... can I get up now?" he asked. "I... kinda want to see a bit more of this place." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 am

((O.o.. your actually up lol . i couldn't sleep no mores so i got up XD ))

She looked up at him slightly watching his face go red before it faded away smiling softly she went back to looking at his bandages, they didn't even look like they needed to be changed just yet.. " hmmm. thats a good thing.. definitely means you have a bit of something special in you .. hmm ?"she glanced up again as he asked if he could get up now. " ohhhh yes yes of course pardon me . " she got up and moved over to his side to help him up if he so much as looked like he was going to fall on his face." if you want to wash up a bit the bathroom is down the hall. just don't get those bandages wet or i really will have to change them."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum