The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New, fresh ideas please

Go down

New, fresh ideas please Empty New, fresh ideas please

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

I'm posting here because I have noticed that there are several rp posts that include Demons, Fallen Angels, Vampires, Lycans, etc. I am not complaining in any way. BUT, this is getting old for me. I understand that fantasy is what this site was founded on and what keeps it running, but I find all to often that these threads become sort of pissing contests between over powered characters. And yes, some are amazing and fun. When I was 15 I started to post things like this, but I am honestly just tired of it. I love everyone on this site, your all very creative and I know we all have beautiful minds, so lets use them! I am rebooting a lot of my old posts and coming up with some new ideas. I want you guys and girls to break from the normal slave, vampire, demon craze and explore some fun and new exciting adventures with me. I promise I'll keep you interested. Not every rp has to be an anime fueled hack and slash love story.
Also if you have some new ideas worth exploring, or just want to yell/agree with me to this post, feel free to reply. I want to here from you guys. Maybe even have one giant epic group wide posts with more then just two people. I can handle it trust me, I'm a D&D campaign writer.
Thank you,
-Jeff

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

New, fresh ideas please Empty Re: New, fresh ideas please

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:49 pm

I am interested in something different myself. Do you have any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:39 pm

well if are interested in starting a 1 on 1 rp with me the feel free to join any of my future/existing rp's I post.
If you are excited by the idea of multiple people posting to one giant, epic campaign (haha sorry rp). Invite your friends who might be interested in this thread. And lets spit some ideas Very Happy

My Ideas for EPIC (multiple people in one story)
-Space/Sci-Fi... Our limits are the realms of probability. Think of Star Trek or Fire fly in that matter. Also we could have minor powers such as the force (totally game for star wars rp), or an advanced or ancient race Such as Mass Effect (again totally game). I am a super nerd and am capable of writing Sci-Fi for hours on end.
- Zombie Apocalypse. I would love love love for my Zombie Apocalypse thirst to be quenched. My table top games(D&D modern with zombie super fun to write) have halted just as Walking Dead started again so I am just itching to write.
- Regular Apocalypse. I will settle for regular Apocalypse.

I'm also open to other ideas. Maybe medieval with limited magic. but I tend to stay away because they tend to always go in the same direction.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 pm

well I did join in on your last rogue role play. Just waiting for you to post. I watch walking dead so I like the zombie apocalypse idea. I don't know many people on here that would do a multiple person role play.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:27 pm

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 pm

posted on both.

Back to top Go down