The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

news and no news

3 posters

Go down

news and no news Empty news and no news

Post by Kraven Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok, so i have some news for folks. First is a apologynto everyoje that has been waiting on me. My last hop home was less than 48hours ajd i didnt get the chance to let you all know before i got shipped out again. Good news is that im back now and fir a whole month and i got a lot to catch up on, but before i do, i have some bad news to tell yomiko, temptress and questor personally.
when i got back, i had a message left for me in the tech office. Raven was taken into hospital nearly 3 wks ago. First stop after a shower etc was there. It turns outshe was rushed in with a suspected panic attack and torn diaphram. The first was truek but thank god the second wasnt. From what i can gather from her husband, she had a mental break and stopped going out or talking to peoplewhich is very unlike her for a start. the panic attack hapoened after she had to go out for food shopping. Aparantly someone bumped into her and she flipped. Anyway, i went to see her this morning and shes talking again, but she wont let anyone close enough to touch her yet. The docs are still worried enough to keep her in, but they havent sectioned her, so thats some good news. Ill be going in again tomorrow morning with steve, her husband, to take some clean clothes etc and i thought it would b3 good for her to read some messages from those that know and love her best.
as for me, ill be posting again by tomorrow night and anhuge sorry again to peepsbeen left waiting on me.

Kraven

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

news and no news Empty Re: news and no news

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Tell her for me that I hope she gets better soon. I knew that she was going to be gone a while. I didn't know she was in the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:26 pm

that sure does not sound like her. It had to be someone that she didn't like or was afraid of to give her that kind of a panic attack. Let her know I wish her well and a fast recovery. Let us know of any changes and keep us informed on what is going on,

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraven Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:11 am

i passed on the kind messages questor and temptress.  it got a good response I think.  she smiled at me and asked me to thanknyou . steve reckons that's a good thing, said she hasn't smiled since she got ill. he spoke to the docs while iw as there and shes gonna get another assessment done tomorrow. if it goes good, hes gonna see about letting her home later this week.

Kraven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:32 am

Hopping she will be able to go home. She needs to be home and in the arms of loved ones with good food and drink to recover and get back to her old self. Nothing like the hugs and attention of loved ones to get a person back on their feet. Hospital food is not that good and she probably can't even get a decent cup of tea. Keeping my fingers crossed.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am

Hope everything works out. Being around family and other loved ones is very important for a good recovery. They can be there to support her. She is a good friend and should be with her family this holiday season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraven Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:47 pm

It gives me great pleasure to let you folk kn8w that raven is finally h8me! And she feels well enough tl come online for anwhile to say thanks. Shes just getting settled with her comp so she should be here soon. And rene, i will be posting right after this message, sorry for keeping you waiti g again.thanks againfor waiting

Kraven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks so much to everyone for your kind messages and well wishes.  And thanks Kraven for the rather odd intro lol.  I've had a quick look at what's happened while I've been away and there's a lot to catch up with.  I will reply to every post, but it may take me a little while until I'm back on form again.  Thanks again to everyone.

xx Raven xx
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Welcome back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content