The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight)

2 posters

Go down

Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight) Empty Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm

I won't be able to rp that much this weekend. Like late friday if that or until late late saturday if at all and maybe not even sunday. I have a huge fight saturday and a lot of training with Obito, Rock Lee, and Sauske. And while on this subject anybody want to do an Naruto rp. Any questions hit me up right here. king of the Ring
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight) Empty Re: Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 pm

YOO!! NARUTO RP!! I'M UP FOR ONE!! 8D! I (L) Hidan! I'd love to do something based off the Akatsuki! My character Revelation is Hidan's son!! XD!!! NARUUTOOO!! yay finally...>.> oksrry i spazzed...u said Naruto ^_^
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight) Empty Re: Bad news for those I rp with. (Big Fight)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Well glad you want to use your on created character I have my own created charecter Zanati cousin of naruto and cell holder of an silver wolf demon.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 am

wow i didn't even realize i didn't say anything here XD i don't have to use my Naruto based Characters...i have 4 though Revelation: Hidan's son Azami: A Jashinist from Konohagakure Hitoshi: from a subclan branching off the Nara so he has there traits... Chie and Etsuko: Twins from the Mist, Chie being the Mizukage and Etsuko being a Jonin... but i dont have to use those characters unless you like any of them (I believe i only have Azami and Revelation up on this site...) i will use characters from the anime if you can come up with a plot, i'm pretty sure i can RP as anymain character you can come up with...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm

ok well I have started a open Naruto RP with RippedNose if you want you can join in it is open to all Naruto fans use any character you want. By the way I liked them all so you can pick which one you want.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm

ya i joined that one with Revelation LoL ^_^ just so you know Ryota and Revelation were both created to end up being partners in the Akatsuki...that's the only way the two of them canb be in the same RP together...for the most part... LoL
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm

ok it's good to me and how could you not know I was a little weird but it's cool cuz I am sexy too lol. so it's all good
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 12, 2009 5:36 pm

XD someones a bit haughty...oh well...yup s'all good...i guess XP...so you can call me Fire i guess...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 5:56 pm

ohh wee some body must be looking good over there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm

-_-# don't get on my bad side buddy LoL
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 6:09 pm

oh and shes got some kick to her me lykey don't hurt me I am a flirt not fighter. well actually I am both but that is off subject.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

*sigh* settle urself...don't make me get the damn water bottle you damn horny mutt -_- sometimes...i really just have to hate guys...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 7:04 pm

hey how did you know I was a mutt. I am beautiful mutt you should see my jacket I am getting it turned into a Naruto Shippuden jacket. yeah and just to let you know water not that much of kill joy for me I love to swim. yeah I am go to the pool know.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 13, 2009 12:44 pm

XD omg its just a saying, when ur training a dog and they do something bad you squirt them with water or hit them XP i'm sure you do like water but still XD
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 3:03 pm

I know you should really look at my file I am a smartass, and sarcastic my bad I went to fair didn't I my bad. Hey are you going to continue to rp on that other rp we have going in the elsewhere file. A Quaint Town I think its called.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 13, 2009 3:25 pm

ya i will srry that one just kinda confuses me at the moment, i've never actually used that character before...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

ok dats kool take your time I am not rushing I was just curios.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 13, 2009 3:35 pm

XD ok...and just so you know im only on for another half an hour then i probably won't be back on today, same with RippedNose, because i have a concert and she is coming to watch XD
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Oh so you to know each other off the site dats cool. Rock Lee dosen't get online that much so he isn't on.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 13, 2009 3:48 pm

XD ya me and RippedNose are practically neighbours and like...best friends ^_^ and we just realized there was a person with the UN Rocklee on this site a while ago but didn't think anything of it/
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah we spare all the time He is the reason I joined the fight club he saw my skills and asked if I wanted to join and I have been undeafted ever scince They can't stop me baby. wait don't take that offense after you can take how everyou want.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

*sigh* you really are pretty cocky now aren't you-_- and XD you can stop trying to flirt wit me...i've got a bf ^_^ just so you know XP well i g2g in 5 minutes so im gone bubi...ttyl
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Thanks for the heads you kids go have fun.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down