The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."You different from anyother vampire I know..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."You know me and you just might get along pretty well." he says witha grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Cold Night (Could be Mature.)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 am

Isis smiles and relaxes on her bed for a moment while looking at him. She says, “I am not like any vampire this world has ever known. I can actually be out in the sunlight and not turn into ash. I also can turn into a wolf whenever I want.” She looks at him calmly as she liked having someone to talk to now. It has been over five-hundred since she has had a companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 pm

He looked to her..."Really...Thats intresting.." He says as he watched her curiously..."YOu are veryu different thats for sure." He says as he laid back on the bed with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Isis smiles some and says, "Yeah normal vampires don't like me very much." She sighs some and relaxes on the bed for a moment looking up at the ceiling. She looks at the ceiling as her mind begins to wonder back into the past where she meant the world to someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Well then I guess I can't really hate you..." He sas with a smile..."You know..Me and you are alike in so many ways." He says...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Isis looks at him and asks, “How so? At least you are able to hide what you are. I can’t I could even not stop myself from feeding from you so roughly.” She looks away from him a moment as a tear went down her face from the shame she felt. Vampire at least normal vampires were not able to cry tears. She can only cry a few times a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 pm

He looked to her..."YEs but were both otherworldly creatures." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side watching her as she cried..."Your the first vampire I'v met that could cry..." He says as he brushed her hair out of her face and whiped away her tears.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Isis looks at him a moment as she felt his finger wipe away her tears. She says, “Full vampires can’t cry tears at all. I can because I am half vampire half werewolf. I am a forbidden child so I am not liked at all.” She was not use to his touch just yet so she was caught in it for a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:03 pm

He smiles.."I see...Well then...You'll be safe with me." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Please don't cry...I hate seeing people cry." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Isis smiles some and says, “Okay I won’t cry no more.” She looks at her hidden clock and says, “I have to rest now. Wake me up if you need something okay. I have not been able to sleep much.” She curls into a small ball like a dog does when they sleep. That was the wolf side of her coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 pm

He smiles looking over ot her.."Alright then.." He says as he watched her curle up in a small ball before falling asleep. He rolled on to his side watching her as she slept
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Isis wakes up a few hours later with a small wince that a dog makes when it gets in trouble. She looks at Dorion a moment as he seemed pretty tired. She says, “I am so tired right now but I can’t sleep anymore.” She keeps doing her little wine as she got out of bed. She goes upstairs to make some lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 pm

He looked over to her and smiles..."You seemed to sleep pretty good though." He says with a smile as he stretched slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Only because I take something to help me stay asleep longer.” She smiles at him a moment before going up to the main part of her mansion to make some lunch for them to share. She makes six grilled cheese sandwiches, three cheese burgers, French fries, two cans of vegetable soup, and brought down each of them a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."Alright then." He says with a smile as he watched her leave and then come back..."Wow smells good.." HE says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Isis looks at him and smiles some as she sits on his bed with the tray of food in between the two of them. She says facing him, “It has been over six hundred years since I have had to cook for anyone. So I hope it tastes good to you.” She was obviously very unsure about her appearance and her skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:41 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I'm sure it will tast good." He says with a smile as he started to eat clearly enjoying the food she cooked for him..."Thank you." He says with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Good I hoped you liked it.” She slowly begins to eat a little bit of the food after shifting into her werewolf form. Her sliver hair turned into blonde wavy locks of hair that seemed full of live. Her once red eyes are now deep blue like the sea and her skin was flush and warm like a fire. She took a grilled cheese sandwich and slowly began to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

He looked over to her and smiles blinking slightly as she changed..."Wow..." He says as his eyes scanned her..."You truely are different." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Isis blushes and says, “I told you I was different from other people of my kind.” She eats the sandwich and then starts in on the soup and the juice that she brought down for herself. She says, “In my vampire form, human food just tastes like ash and makes me want blood more. So I decided to go into this form. It is when I look like my father the most.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her seeing her blush. "I see." he says with a smile as he then stretched slightly..."So how long are you gonna keep me in these shackles?" He asks her curiosuly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “A few more days my venom will have a good hand over your demonic energy well enough to let me start teaching you how to control it without help.” She smiles some and puts her bowl down since it was empty. Her deep blue eyes grow a bit dazed as she was full from the food. Her wavy blonde hair flows freely around her shoulders as she lies down next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

He smiles blushing slightly as she lied down next to him..."So how long have you been by your self?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Isis looks at him and says, “Since I was originally seventeen. So I am guessing about five thousands years. It is hard to explain why. I don’t do well when people try to use me as a weapon for the clans of the immortals to use against each other.” She smiles as she sees him blush and relaxes next to him happily not caring if he were to lose control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

He smiles looking over to her. "I see." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I wouldn't like being used either." He says as he then cocked his head to the side putting his arm around her. He seemed pretty relaxed at this point
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next