The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 20 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Daniel smiled. "Please don't call me Sir..." He said with a smile. "Just Daniel, and I think you are right. Thanks for waking us. I'll get her up... if she feels up to it anyways..." he said looking back at her. Wondering if the children were causing her any more trouble.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 pm

"Sorry" she said "It's no problem Daniel" she said hesitating a little on his name. "Is she ill?" she asked looking past his shoulder. "Mind if I have a look at her?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:07 pm

"Sure... I don't think she will mind..." he said letting her in. "She was throwing up... I think it is just the pups taking their toll on her." he said dressing. "I'm going to go topside, help Doc get this boat ready for landing...." he said leaving the two.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 pm

She walked to the side of the bed where Lith lay. She placed a hand on her forehead "Your warm. I'm guessing they are growing, another week and you'll be showing a belly. You need to drink lots or fluids I have some herbs you must take when we get to the land... Think you can stand?" she asked offering her a hand.

Lith and Mera walked upon the deck, Lith's arm was slung over Mera's shoulder. Lith's jaw hung open as she looked out to see the land "Wow" she said weakly. Mera held her steady as they walked to the starboard side and looked out across the water.

Mera propped Lith on the side and made sure she was ok. Then she headed over to Daniel "She needs a fresh kill. From here it is going to get worse.." she said looking down.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Daniel talked to Markus a bit, finding out everything that had happened... though since he didn't seem to know too much... he figured it out himself... luckilly this was an easy trip, constant supervision wasn't needed. He had men ready, set to dock the ship once they were ready... he then seen Mera.

Nodding Daniel looked a bit worried. "A fresh kill... alright, I will organize a hunting party as soon as we get back... we are going to need as many as we can so we can get something fast... Mera can you watch her while we are gone, you know what she needs right now. I'm not as smart as you." he said with a little grin.

They were getting closer and closer to land now. The pack was getting ready.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Mera nodded "She's weak and in need of rest but you know Lith better than I, she's unstoppable" she said with a light smile. "I'll watch her" she said with a nod before turning to go back to Lith. She looked over her shoulder once at Markus then quickly turned her head away again. Her eyes widened with Shock as she looked upon the land..

Mera spun and looked at Markus and Daniel "What happened?..." she asked. The doc was quiet not a single person to be seen. It looked abandoned almost deserted.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

Daniel looked confused... the last time he had seen this place... it was a bustling port town... now it was completely deserted... "I... I don't know..." he said. Markus looked confused. "Either way... we need some fresh food... I'll go with a hunting party... some will stay behind... I don't like this..." Daniel said as they got the boat tied. to the dock. He split the pack into two groups, most went with Daniel to find some food... the rest would stay and protect the ship. Daniel had a bad feeling about it... what happened...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:28 am

Mera almost fainted. The home she expected to see was no longer there. Her knees buckled and she fell to her knees. "How...." she whispered softly feeling tears well up in her eyes.

Lith was frozen. The air smelt of panic and abandonment. "Daniel.... Why isn't there any people" she asked.

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:34 am

"I... don't know..." he said. "We gotta get food... Doc... you stay here with Lith and Mera..." he said. Choosing a few other brothers to help as well. "The rest come with me. "If it isn't safe... we can always leave..." he said... Daniel felt pain too... this is where a lot of happy childhood memories took place... this island. "The... whole place can't be deserted..." he said. "We will be back soon..." he said. He kissed Lith lightly.

Markus moved over to Mera, kneeling beside her. "It will be alright... it..." he said... he didn't even believe his own words. "I... actually don't know..." he said. "But... we... we will be safe..." he said, meaning those words.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:38 am

Mera felt herself shake a little. "They've gone" she started to feel tears run down her cheeks. "All of them..." she whispered.

Lith kissed Daniel. "Stay safe my love. If your not back soon I'll come running" she said shivering a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:44 am

Markus put his arms around Mera. He didn't know what to say, but at least he could be there for her... "Let it out..." he said... seeing her tears. "I'm right here..." he looked around... it was eerie...

Daniel looked down at her. "I'll be safe... but... don't come running... you need to stay here... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you get hurt because of me..." he said. He seen her shiver... he was scared as well... he didn't show it... he needed to stay strong. "You'll see... I'll be back... this pup isn't going to leave your life so soon..." he said putting his arms around her, hugging her tight.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 am

She lent into his arms and closed her eyes. "Their gone...." she said softly.

She nodded "Ok my love, You know you can't stop me coming after you" she said "now go, hurry back" she said. She turned and looked to Mera who was crying in Doc's arms.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 am

Markus looked down at her, sitting next to her. Holding her. "I know..." he said. "I know..." he said softly... trying to comfort her a bit...

Daniel nodded. "Be back in no time..." he said gathering the group then running out after a quick change... they would find food somewhere... Though still unsure of what they would find... what caused this?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 am

She took deep breaths "I can't.... I can't believe..." she said holding him tightly.

Lith moved to Mera's side and knelt next to them. "We will find out what is happening... maybe just maybe they have moved to the city" she said knowing this could be true but most likely not.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Markus held her back tightly... he wasn't sure if anymore soothing words would work... He just sat there, holding her... hoping that things would work out.

Daniel and the others went through the abandoned towns... Daniel, was shocked... the last he had seen this port is was full of people... what happened to them. But now... he did see wildlife... deer, rabbits, elk, bears... their tracks were everywhere... so was the smell... but no humans. The group went on, a bit unnerved, but safe for now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Mera regained herself and stood up, she looked to Lith "You need to rest. The children will wear you out as they grow" she said. "You need to eat and drink" she said.

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Tracking down an elk... something that would feed everyone, but not as dangerous as a bear... they kept their eyes open for anything else that might be about. It wasn't too long... Wildlife was plentiful... they got a kill and ran back to the boat with it.

Markus stayed with Mera and Lith... concerned... but keeping by incase Lith needed any medical type attention. He then seen the boys coming back, a large elk in tow... good... They had fresh meat...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 pm

Mera ran to the boys and helpped bring the kill onto the boat. She hung it up and calved a slice off for Lith. "Eat" she said handing her the raw slab still dripping with blood. "You'll feel better if you do" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Daniel came on as well, helping get everything prepared... once Lith had her slice, he ordered the rest cooked... however the raw meat would help her, the blood would replenish her energy... Daniel went to her side, wanting just to be there with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 am

Lith ate feeling a burning in her belly and throat. She craved the blood. She cleaned her mouth then looked up to her love. "Thank you" she said. "I'm so sick of not being in on the hunt. I want to hunt. I want to run" she said looking up at him. "I hate feeling helpless" she said.

Mera watched Lith for a bit then cut up the rest of the kill and cooked it. She gathered her little box of herbs and ran her fingers over the corks to the little glass bottles. Her eyes scanned them for a new flavor to use.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 am

Daniel put a hand on her head... running his fingers through her hair. "Love... this place is completely abandoned from what we seen... if you wish... tonight... we can go for a run... just the two of us... Explore this island... I can even show you... show you where I was born..." he said. "It... is actually not far from here." he offered.

Markus went off with Mera... wanting to watch her cook, maybe even help a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 am

She smiled feeling his touch again, it seemed like forever almost. She took his hand and held it against her cheek. "abandoned?" she asked a little sad. "Why? Just the two of us?" she smiled a little "Ok. Let's run tonight." she said. She smiled thinking about him as a child "I'd like to see everything to do with your past" she said.

"What taste do we want tonight?" she asked looking at Markus. "Spice? Mellow?" she asked as she ran her hands over the little bottles.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 am

Daniel looked down at her as she held his hand against her cheek. He smiled warmly, stroking her face... caressing her, loving her. "Just the two of us... yeah..." he said. "I... just want to spend some time with you... romantic... it will be beautiful." he said. "But not as beautiful as you. However... the stories of my childhood... not all... are that cheerful..." he said. "But... you should know." he said.

Markus looked at the herbs. "Mmm... something spicy could be different, but not too much." he said. "Lith... might not want an upset stomach on top of everything else." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am

She smiled as she kissed him softly and took him into her arms. "Romantic?" she whispered. "I'm sure this place is heaven" she said. "I know my love, I'm just curious as to what the life you had was and Doc and Mera." she said.

Mera looked up at him with a big smile "I know just the thing." she ran her hands over the bottles and stopped picking up three. "Lith won't east cooked food from here on out. The children will crave blood and if they don't get it they will start to drain her energy.... She can still eat fruit but no cooked foods... They almost killed me...." she said looking down. She hadn't told Markus she had been pregnant with Shifter children.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Daniel nodded. "Yeah... romantic..." he said. "And that is fine... you have a right to know what my life was like here... where you mate used to live..." he said. "Where... our children might grow up.

Markus looked to her curiously. "What... do you mean?" he asked. "If... if you don't mind me asking, how do you know so much about pregnant shifters... and... what do you mean it almost killed you?" he asked curiously.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next