The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature

2 posters

Go down

The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature Empty The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature

Post by Dragoneyez Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 pm

(( Don't hit me with the hammer... I got a profile! but I couldn't find were to put it at ))

Normally most angels could stay invisible, but he had been grievously wounded in battle against the traitorous dark angels. This wound was not external and could not be seen or aided... it was a thing that would take time, perhaps even years for him to regain his full power.

For now he was try and keep out of trouble and avoid the fallen angels, well it was a easier said than done. His large eagle wing the rose past his should blades and nearly brushed the ground made him stick out like a sore thumb.
Vick didn't look like an angel at the moment, no he looked just another barbarian from the north. He was strong, cords of muscle moved rippled beneath his bronze skin, yet it couldn't be seen for he was covered in mud and dirt, that even made his blonde hair and gottee look brown.

Vick looked down from the Auctioneer platform at the mortals about him, his wrists where chain, and he was forced to lug around a heavy iron ball that attacked to chain shackled around his ankle so he couldn't fly.

Normally God would have helped him out, but now that meant with interfering with the mortals and that was a big no, no.

"Ignorant mortal, release me I serve the light! and the Most High!" he growled at the auctioneer.

"Really so you're an angel then?" the auctioneer chuckled,

"Yes! Now unchain me!" he snapped impatiently

The auctioneer pointed to pale looking man in a cage with butterfly wings, "We got a lot of those," he chuckled.

Vick's face flashed with a rage, "Thats a fairy!" he roared.

But the auctioneer wasn't paying attention, "Ladies and gentleman, first up for bidding is the bird man!

"I told you I am angel!" The warrior angel roared, "I hope God d**ns you to Hell!" he seethed.

The auctioneer chuckled, "I don't believe in God or Hell," he replied casually.

Vick was beside himself, accidentally dropped the iron ball on onto his foot, and began flapping about historically on stage.

"Do I here any bids for the Birdman?!?" asked the auctioneer again.
--------------------------------------

Any Mistress works that can handle 200lbs of muscle and feathers, he's about 6'2" and will put up a farely big hassle, will try and getaway ... you can surprise me lol ... any race, any time era that you want to role play is more than fine... she can even be from outer space lol.

You DON'T need to ask, just join =)

three rules
1 be desscriptive
2 have big imagination
3 have fun.

Dragoneyez

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature Empty Re: The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature

Post by RumpledMind Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:49 pm

"Ok, Ok, got it. No, I'm not gonna read it back to you!" Rumple heaved a sigh at the voice squawking through her cell phone. "Fine, 704 Westread Ave. NE. See, you crazy bitch? I told you I got it!" She smashed the red button with fury and tossed the plastic contraption into the corner. Her driver looked expectantly at her through the rear view mirror.

"Northeast on Westread, Ma'am?" He chuckled.

"Yes, thank you, Guthrey."

The drive over was pleasant, but the task was not. Either her employees were getting dumber, or the junkies were getting smarter. Neither of the possibilities bode well for Rumplestilskin. As soon as the car pulled in she could smell the auction, but more so, she could feel the eyes on her car. Westread Ave: The beginning of the end, the starting line for the ghetto of West City. She wasn't the only wealthy opportunist on the block; the smell of their silver bank clips mixed with the earthy scent of the unwashed masses. The auctions held here drew unbelievable crowds. It was the closest thing the city had to a public execution.

Guthrey parked and stepped gingerly around to open her door, and before she knew it, she stood amidst oodles of city dwellers. Maybe "amidst" wasn't the correct term as she towered over the most stately of gentlemen. Her height helped with crowds, and her six inch heels helped her height. Luckily she'd learned to wear coats that only brushed her calves, and heels that didn't end in spikes. The cane she'd brought wasn't exactly brand new either. The mud was an unpleasant obstacle on her first visit. She scanned over the eyes of those in her path and silently bade them to step aside as she made her way to booth #489. When she found a suitable place to stand, she made sure there was (at the very least) a foot of space around her on all sides.

Just as she allowed herself to sink into the warm bath of boredom, a small, obnoxious man called out, "Ladies and gentleman, first up for bidding is the bird man!" Her eyes darted to the platform and she drew in a sharp breath a what she saw. A very large man by most standards, though, considering her own height and her somewhat "ethnic" background, she considered him to be a decent, healthy size. What struck her the most were his eyes, the sheer fury behind them was astounding. She almost didn't notice the wings. He smelled like the Seelie Court had when she went to visit, but she knew that couldn't be right. Then she heard it:

"I told you I am angel!"

The grin she wore grew to a devilish half smile and her eyes lowered in thought. When the auctioneer called out a second time, she didn't waste a moment.

"FIVE HUNDRED!" She called out. A decent opening bid if there ever was any.
RumpledMind
RumpledMind

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://sensallematten.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature Empty Re: The Rush of Angel's Wings ... possibly mature

Post by Dragoneyez Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Re: Love is not a Science ....
« Reply #7 on Dec 11, 2008, 4:23pm »

"Sold!," he the auctioneer shouted quickly, then pushed the iron off the stage, happy to be rid of the idiot that thought he was an actaully real angel.

Vick let out a suprised yelp as the heavy ball and chain dragged his down off the stage, he flapped about frantically, staying air borne for several seconds, but he weight was too heavy and he crazy crashed down on the ground, and the crowd laughed at what they thought a hilarious specticle.

Vick was used to being invisible and when he did appear, he was never laughed at. "Unchain me you stupid mortals!" he shouted at them, Vick tried to get away, "No stop!" he protested, but the two men didn't seem to listen, nobody listened. He struggled at first, that was until they grabbed his wings, "Let go, let go! my wings!" He shrieked in pain as tears rolling down his face as they ruffly bound them together,and then forcing him to carry the heavy iron ball over to where the woman was to pick him up.

The Vicks handlers stared up at the tall woman in shock, " um ... Do you want him in a cage?" asked one of the stage hands, "Its a little extra," he added.

Vick tried to struggle again, for he was claustrophobic and didn't want to go back into the small cage where barely just had enough room to stand, but the stage hands gripped him firmly at the base of wings which made him quit immediately.

===============

ooc ( Sweet, sorry the delay, their wasn't very much happening in this sight for a while didn't think anybody was going to reply... will be more active now =)

Dragoneyez

Back to top Go down

Post by RumpledMind Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am

A hundred years ago, she might have been more moved by the man's ordeal, but she'd been through enough trouble herself to feel much for him. The way she saw it, he was lucky to be in the hands of humans. Besides, his situation was about to improve considerably. Just a little longer...

"A cage?" She responded, "Yes, please-and-thank-you. However, I don't think it'll be any extra. You see, when I said 'Five hundred', I meant five hundred thousand. I'm sure that will be adequate payment. You'll actually need to keep him here until just after sunset. I have some men who can handle him, but they'll be busy until then. I can pick him up around...say, 9:30?" She paused to fish a cigarette case from her pocket. "One more thing, I'll need you to throw that faerie boy in as a bonus, or I'm afraid the deal is off. I originally came for him, not this one. " She smiled, nodding in the direction of obstinate angel while cupping the flame of a plastic lighter to the end of her cigarette.

At this juncture, most faeries might simply turn to glamour to close the deal, suggesting with their eyes, their speech, their body language. Rumple figured that negotiation and money would just as easily do the trick. She gestured over the crowds in the direction of her car, knowing that Guthrey would she her and bring the suitcase full of cash. After they laid eyes on it, they wouldn't be able to say no to any of her demands.
RumpledMind
RumpledMind

Female Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://sensallematten.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoneyez Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 am

---- when I said 'Five hundred', I meant five hundred thousand. I'm sure that will be adequate payment. You'll actually need to keep him here until just after sunset. I have some men who can handle him, but they'll be busy until then. I can pick him up around...say, 9:30?"

There jaws dropped at the amount, "Right away miss,"

Vick sky blue eyes widened with terror "No stop! I don't was to go in there!" he protested, the men took off the iron ball that was chained to his ankle and forced him into cage despite his efforts whimpering as they slammed the steal barred door in his face.

"One more thing, I'll need you to throw that faerie boy in as a bonus, or I'm afraid the deal is off. I originally came for him, not this one. "

Vick coughed and hating the smell of fish cigarette, "Please let me out," he begged. But the men weren't listened their attention was on the tall woman with the money.

"Of course, you can have him for free!" they said running to get the fairie before he was auctioned off.

They didn't need to use much force with the fairie however, he was pale skinny and sickly looking and he was actually surprised a and bit relieved that someone had bought him. The slaves that weren't sold were stuck tied to pole and for the crows to devour. He wasn't to worried thought his pretty blue butterfly wings made him quite a rare specimen.

The guards didn't even have the tie the fairy down, he just calmly sat down keeping his gaze down. While Victory on the other the other hand was going berserk causing his cage rattle and shake till it feel over nearly squashing the fairy. The pale fairy didn't even blink little lone offer any assistants.

The auctions soon ended and 9:30 rolled around, Victories angry shrieks could still be heard echoing throughout the storage room, the fairy had fallen asleep ontop of a wooden box.

Dragoneyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down