The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RP Open To Anyone

Go down

New RP Open To Anyone Empty New RP Open To Anyone

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:43 pm

I really like this one. The character Damien Fang is based of the characters from Maximum Ride, I'm currently reading the manga version of it and it really is amazing. Though the RP I started has nothing to do with the books at all, i just based the character off of it.

Spread My Wings Is the RP and I'm really looking forward to starting it. I know the first one is pretty long but I wanted to get used to the character, your reply wouldn't have to be as long as that obviously seeing as my posts from now on probably won't be that long but maybe one or two paragraphs depending on how much you give me to reply to of course.

So I don't care whether the other character is a guy or girl, but i do picture this as turning into a romantic RP so keep that in mind. And I would also like the other character to be around the same age as Damien who is 16 and a regular human I'm sure you can see the very obvious trend that this RP would follow, so if you can think of a twist or not would be great, if you can't don't worry I'll think of something eventually.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down