The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Princess

Go down

The Princess Empty The Princess

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 am

The discovery of the seven light elements made it possible for the building of flying ships ranging from small one man crafts to one carrying a thousand men. These ships looked similar to the ships of old to some degree. They were made of smooth, polished wood, with hulls and decks, but did not have the sails and masts to catch the wind. Instead steam power was used to spin large propellers behind the ships to push them forward. For the small one man crafts, a small steam engine was used and the pilot could fuel the small boiler with coal while lying prone on the narrow deck, behind a small glass windshield.

The seven light elements were sealed in two black boxes with in the hull of the crafts. The larger the ship, the larger the boxes. These light elements made the ships lighter then air to make the ships lift into the air, or a bit heavier to have them gently sink to the ground. Now man could fly over the rugged and at times untamed and violent world. The lands were savage at times, ranging from dense jungles to deserts, fertal grasslands to swamps. It was said that a long time ago it was different, but much had changed and much knowledge had been lost during and after what was known as the great upheval.

It was now 1000 AU (After Upheval) and man kind was just getting back on its feet. The Land of Eurdora had several city states that were constantly at war with one or another city state. Mostly over land and water. Each city state had large tracks of land. Some were situated on grassy plains, others in jungles, while others were in the mountains of the east and west. Not much had been explored beyond the coastal waters of the large continent. For giant beasts lay beneath the waters that could easily sink ships and devour their crews. What lay beyond had been mystery and now they had the means to explore further with out being eaten.

In the middle of the continent was a vast desert that held the ruins of ancient cities. Most were half buried by the shifting sand and were home at times to wandering clans of strange creatures. They stood seven feet tall, had a deep green hairless skin. Their ears were pointed and they had two large tusks or teeth that jutted up from their lower row of teeth. They were fierce warriors, cruel and some said knew no love. Like the humans they wore light leather armor and armed themselves with swords, spears, bows and arrows. But they did not use science to build things as the humans did. Anything they had they had stolen from the humans in raids on villages and small towns on the fringes of the desert or by attacking caravans that crossed the desert to trade with other city states. They did not have steam powered machines nor the new air ships. They rode large lizard like creatures that were never completely tame. The savageness of their masters kept them in line most of the time. These creatures were known as Lazors and their masters were called the Taurs.

Jareth had taken a one man flyer from his city of Korth and had been flying across the desert to the city of Amarom, which was in good standing with his city. He was flying high over one of the ruined cities when his little craft suddenly developed problems. It happened now and then, the black boxes containing the seven Light Elements would crack open letting the elements out and therefore causing the craft to lose it's lightness. The technology was new. Had only been inplace for a couple of years. Those that created the boxes were working on the problem but for Jareth it was not good timing. He was in the middle of the desert a long way from anyone friendly. The little one many flyer decended rappidly and it took all of his skill to manuver it so he did not crash head long into a wall. The flyer came down hard on one of the sand filled streets and slid side ways and ended up coming to a stop just shy of a building.

Jareth cursed under his breath as he unstrapped himself from the deck and stood up. Opening a compartment in the deck he withdrew a pack that contained food and water. Emergency supplies. He looked around and decided to find a tall building to take a look around and see what he could see. Most of the buildings of the ruins were still intact except for windows that now had long been broken. The wind whistled through the open windows. The city from what Jareth could see must have been a marvelous one. It had tall cylindrical buildings that once had bridges high above the ground for people to walk on to go from one building to another. The bright colors of the paint had faded and been sand blasted by the desert sand, but here and there murals still existed to attest to the artistic nature of the people that had lived there. Once on top of one of the buildings Jareth saw something he did not want to see. A long caravan of Taurs was heading for the ruined city. He watched as they neared and then entered the city. But something else caught his eye. Being towed along was a two man flyer that looked as if it was undamaged, and being pulled along behind one of the great lizard animals was a beautiful woman with long black hair, dressed scantily as most humans were due to the warm climate.

Back to top Go down

The Princess Empty Re: The Princess

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 pm

The Princess Fallin10
The Princess Shoune10

Luscious lands surrounded Mikari’s home; she knew little of what lie outside of her father’s palace. She longed to just be normal. She just wanted to go outside and to the markets, she wanted to fly, she wanted to have fun. But yet her father kept her locked inside the palace walls. “The world is too dangerous for a princess” was always his excuse for keeping her locked up.

Mikira stole a chance when her father wasn’t looking and slipped out past the gate. She jumped in one of her father’s sky ships and her small cat like companion wasn’t too far behind her. She was free, the wind in her hair and the sun on her face. She loved this feeling and for a moment she thought about not going back. Makira looks down at Otto who is cowering beneath the seat “Come on Otto, it’s not that bad” He pokes his head out and then he jumps up on the seat and snuggles with Makira.

She flew until she couldn’t see her father’s home anymore but with each second she was getting a little scared. She had never been outside her father’s home and here she was flying away without a think to her name. Otto pawed at her leg, she looked down at him for a second and that’s where things went wrong. The ship started acting funny, it was swooping from side to side and she couldn’t get it under control “Hold on Otto” The ship came low to the ground and she was trying to slow the ship down, slowly she was able to get the ship back under control and she was able to land the ship.

Otto jumped into her lap and buried his head. “I know, I know Otto. I’m so sorry” She petted his head and he began to purr. The next thing Makira knew she was surrounded by several repulsive creatures. She screamed and fought as much as she could but the creatures were so much larger then her and stronger. Otto seriously damaged a couple of the creatures but then was thrown into a cage “OTTO!” Makira called out and tried to reach for him. But was bound and tired to their caravan.

The sun beat down on her. It felt like she had been walking behind these disgusting creatures for eternity. She was parched but they couldn’t understand her. She called out several times for something to drink but none of them would listen to her. She could see Otto just a head of her, she tried to think of some way to get to him but then again she had to find some way out of her own bounds and there was no way she was going to be able to out run these creatures and especially not in this heat “Please! I just need some water!” She tried one more time.

ooc: Hope this is ok
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 am

Jareth continued to watch as they entered the ruined city and stopped nearly below him. The female Taurs began unpacking the large Lazors and two wheeled carts, taking the stuff into nearby buildings. The male Taurs dismounted and watched till everything was unloaded then took their mounts to a large plaza where they erected barriers between the buildings to keep the large Lazors penned in. One of the Taurs with a couple others remained behind. He was more ornately dressed then the others and Jareth took him to be the leader of this clan.

He took the rope that had been teathered to one of the large beasts and pulled the woman towards one of the grandur looking buildings as he laughed in a way that sent a chill down Jareth's spine. As the others returned Jarath began to move away from the edge of the roof he was on. Some of the material the building was made of broke off and fell to the street below, causing the Taurs to look up and a few of they to run into the building. It did not take them long to run up the steps to the roof.

Jareth drew his sword as the first of them emerged. He wore the light leather armor but also what looked to be some sort of insigna of rank where usually the emblem of the city one belonged to would be. The Taur laughed and rushed Jareth, trying to use his height and weight to overpower and kill him. But Jareth was nimble and an expert with the sword. Their swords clashed, sending the sound of ringing steel through the deserted streets of the ruined city. Below the Taurs, male and female now filled the street and looked up watching the battle as it unfolded.

Jareth's blade flashed in the sunlight as it parried the sword of the Taur. Sparkes flew as the two swords met again and again. The Taur did not laugh now but concentrated on trying to kill Jareth. The Taur though made a fatal mistake, perhaps over confidence or perhaps it was just pure dumb luck, but he left an opening and Jareth took it. He thrust his sword through the Taur's chest, his eyes going wide with disbelief, before they dulled and he fell to the floor of the roof. Jareth quickly pulled his blade free and faced the other three that had been standing back watching. They did not move, nor did they make any threatening move towards him. They looked at each other a confused look on their faces.

It was then that another one of them emerged from the opening at the end of the stairs leading up. Though not as ornately dressed as the other he had seen below, this one seemed to be more above the one he had killed. Jareth had heard that there was a rank structure among these creatures. Jareth looked at the Taur and then down at the throng of others in the street below and the human woman. The Taur that now approached him did not draw his sword nor do anything threatening. Jareth kept an eye on him and watched as he stopped, stopped and stripped the dead Taur's leather armor off and placed his weapons on top of the armor. The Taurs had their own language but some had learned the human language. "Yours." the Taur said in a deep voice, then backed away and motioned with his hand at the three standing by the stairs leading down. They left and the one Taur then motioned to Jareth to follow him. Courious, he followed, but with his sword in hand and ready to fight.

He followed the Taur down to the street. A couple of the Taur women ran up the stairs and before long brought the armor and weapons down, along with the dead body. The body was dragged to the plaza and thrown into it. The Lazors ripped the body apart and devoured it. Now Jareth stood before the other Taurs and the beautiful human woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Everything had happened in a matter of seconds. She screamed for water again and then all the creatures started panicking. Some of them ran off toward a building. Mikira looked up toward the sky trying to find what ever the creatures were looking at. She couldn't see and anything and she couldn't really bring her hands up to block the sun from her eyes.

She was yanked from the streets into a building. There were more of the creatures inside. She wondered what they were going to do with her, she didn't have any experience with hostage negotiations then again she never thought that she would be a hostage.

Makira was taking to the back of the large room and her bounds were linked to a ring on the way. At least being inside it was cooler and she wasn't sweating as much. She looked around and tried to find Otto but he was no where in sight. She sighed heavily and sat down. That was really the only thing she could do.

A few minutes later a troop of the creatures walked in and behind them was a human. Makira couldn't believe it, out here there was another human. She jumped to her feet to try and get a better look at him. She mouthed the word 'help' though trying to hide her stunt from the creatures. She wondered what they were going to do with the young man.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 pm

The Taurs were not making any agressive moves towards him. In fact it seemed that the one that had come up to the roof of the building was in a debate with the leader of the Clan. The Leader did not look to happy about it all but seemed to grugenly come to agree with the other one. He turned and reentered the building, followed by several of the female Taurs and male ones as well.

Two of the female Taurs picked up the leather armor and weapons that had belonged to the one he had killed and took them to the building across from the one their leader had entered and the one that contained the human woman. The Taur that had argued with his leader again approached Jareth. "You keep what you kill. Malak sub chief, you now sub chief. Single combat, you now own what Malak owned." he spoke human language haltenly and slowly. If what Jareth could understand, because he defeated and killed one of their sub chief's, he now took that ones place and owned what he had owned. It had to be a part of their customs and culture.

Jareth nodded but still did not trust any of the Taurs. He moved slowly into the building where the woman was, sword in one hand, his pack in the other. "Are you alright?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Makira was relieved when the guy walked up to her "I'm not hurt if that's what you are asking but please get me out of here and my father will reward you greatly. Please" She tugged at her bounds. She just wanted to get out of there and as fast as she could. "Wait...how are you...I mean why didn't they..." She was so confused about the situation that she couldn't even get her sentences straight.

She was still curious as to how he was able to get through the creatures with out being bound like a prisoner like her. They kind of seemed to show him respect, though some didn't like that they couldn't kill him. "How are you not dead or like me?" She whispered to him
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Jareth shugged his shoulders. "From what I can gather from one of them that knows our language somewhat, I killed one of their sub chiefs in a one on one combat. I guess it is their custom that in such a fight the winner gets the spoils. I think untill thier clan leader finds a way to break that custom or get around it, I am to be treated as one of them."

He opened his pack and took out a skin of water. He could see her dry lips and knew that she was probably dying of thirst. He handed her the skin and kept an eye on the Taurs. The Clan leader had gone off to another part of the building. The room they were in was large and still had beautiful murals painted on the walls. But it was cluttered with the Taurs stuff and one could see that they had used the building many times. Blackened soot mared the smooth floors in many spots from cook fires.

"We must bide our time. Though they are treating me as one of them persay, I am not sure how long that will last or what might make them angry." He wanted to get a good look at the flyer that they had brought in. It was probably hers but he had a feeling she would not know what happened to it. If it could be repaired they could make their escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:10 pm

That made since to her well as much as common sense goes. She knew nothing of these creatures so what ever he said must be true. When he handed her the skin she was very thankful "Thank you so much" she drank the water and she could feel her body being rejuvenated "I'm not sure how long I'm going to last with these things. By the way, what are those things and what do you think they want with me"

She looked around, the room was pretty empty except for a few of the creature. "Otto" she said under her breath. She was so intent on getting out of there that she had almost forgotten about Otto. "Could you find my companion. His name is Otto. He's small and cream colored with large floppy ears."
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

She had no idea of what they were. She must have come from one of the coastal towns not to have heard of the Taurs. "They are called the Taurs. They are a nomadic people that roam the great desert raiding caravans and the towns and villages that boarder the desert. They are fierce warriors. As for what they have in store for you, I am not sure. None that these creatures take captives are ever seen again."

When she asked him about trying to find her companion and she discribed the creature he smiled. She had a Kamoo, a creature from the northen lands. They made great pets. They were loyal and could be very loving. "I will see what I can do." he turned to go but turned back. "There is some food in my pack. Eat something." he told her and then went outside to look for the Kamoo. Two of the Taurs fell in behind him. Evidently he was not to be harmed but he was not to be left alone either. It was not hard to find the creature. It did not look very happy being caged. He approached the cage and looked at the Kammo.

"Otto?" he spoke its name. It immedately looked up at him. "Your friend has sent me to find you and make sure you are alright." he looked around at the Taurs. "Now you be a good Kammo and do not bother the Taurs." he told the Kammo. He opened the cage door slowly, "Stay at my side." Otto timmidly moved to the opened door and walked out to stand next to Jareth. He walked slowly back towards the building and the woman and it stayed beside him, looking around at the Taurs. The Taurs gave them room and looked at Jarath strangely. When he reached the door of the building she was in Otto ran directly to the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

"Taurs?" She said questioningly, she had no idea what these things were or where they came from but she was glad that he did. She nodded her head as he walked off, she was a bit hungry but she was just worried about Otto. She would eat when she knew he was safe. Makira also made a note to herself to ask the gentleman his name. She had forgotten her manors and didn't even introduce herself.

She held his pack in her hands and just stared at the door that he had left through. She didn't waver for a second, she prayed that he would walk through that door with Otto and if he didn't she was sure that she was going to break down crying. Her stomach growled softly wanting food. She looked down at the his 'just a little bite couldn't hurt' she thought to herself and then she heard footsteps. She looked up and saw Otto and she felt tears on the brim of her eyes "Otto!" She called as her companions came running up to her. She knelled down and he jumped into her arms. She gave him a big hug and he hugged her back "I will never let you out of my sight again. I am so sorry Otto" he snuggled into her neck and purred. "Thank you so much...oh by the way what's your name? I am sorry that I didn't even introduce myself. I am Makira Odethis and as you know this is Otto"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Jareth smiled as he saw the look on the womans face as Otto ran to her and jumped up into her arms. The looks on the faces of the Taurs was one of confusion. Truely they had no understanding of the softer emotions. He knew they had greed, and anger but they seemed to lack the best emotion of all, Love, and compassion. His city had fought these Taurs, defending their towns near the desert. Though they did not understand them nor know everything about them, captives showed only agression and fearlessness. Only the strong survived.

He approached the woman, still keeping an eye on the Taurs as they unpacked and set up camp fires, and spread out blankents. His two 'body guards followed, but kept a distance from him. "I am Jareth of Korth." he introduced himself when she told him her name. She was a beautiful woman, with a lovely figure. Her scant clothing revealed much and he liked what he saw.

He himself only wore the leather breast and back armor, leather shin guards and high strapped sandles with a light linnen tunic under the leather armor.

The Taur that could speak some of the human language returned and approached. "Come." he said then spoke in his own toung to a couple guards that unchained Makira and pulled her along. Jareth followed, ever on his guard. They were taken to another room and here the leader of the clan sat in a throne like chair on a raised diaz as another three sat on benches below the throne. The one that spoke the human language took an empty bench.

Their leader began speaking in their language and The one Taur translated.
" I am Tarka. You killed Sub Chief Malak, in Single Combat. Our customs state that who ever does so rises to the rank of the one killed if it is higher. You are not Taur, but you killed Malak fairly, there fore you are to be treated as a Taur. Malak had two Lazors, five female Taurs, two wheel cart, and much possessions. These now belong to you. Also this human female, Malak captured. Was to be presented to our Chief Na'Gul but Malak dead now she belong to you."

Jareth listened and looked at thier Chief. The way he looked at Makira it was not hard to see what was on his mind.

"Do you wish to present female to Chief Na'Gul?" Tarka asked.

"No." Jareth said where all could hear. "I need time to decide what I wish to do with her." he followed up with. "I need to learn more of your ways before I do anything." He hoped this would give him some time to devise a plan for him and Makira to escape. When Tarka translated what he said, the eyes of thier Chief narrowed and Jareth could see the seathing anger within them. But Na'Gul's hands were tied in this matter as by their laws, Makira belonged to him and could only be taken from him in Single Combat, or by him giving her away.

Tarka looked at Jareth and he could have sworn that the Taur had a grin on his lips. "It is understood. You may now go to the structure that Malak had chosen to be his." He motioned towards the door and Jareth took Makira by the arm and lead her out. The two Taurs following. He had seen two of the Taur females take the armor and weapons into the building across from the one they were just in so he took Malkira and Otto across to it. Here he found the five Taur females that evidently belonged to Malak and now him. Piled along a wall was weapons, blankets, a couple of large chests, Food, water jugs, and what looked to be som trade goods. Bolts of cloth, jars that looked might contain oils.

He undid the bonds on Makira. Then he went to look in the chests and found them full of gold plates, coins, fine pieces of jewlry that probably was taken from a number of caravans. Jareth now owned these and that would have made a very wealthy man back in Korth. He then turned back to Makira. "We must make plans for our escape." he whispered to her. "Some how I must take a look at your flyer and see what needs to be repaired. Mine is not far from here and I can take parts from it if necessary to repair yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:37 pm

She gave him a warm smile at the sound of his name "It is nice to meet you Jareth or Kroth" Otto squeaked his greeting as well then returned to snuggling her. Makira looked him over and he was not only nice but he wasn't bad to look at either. Because of the warm climate his didn't wear that much armor. She couldn't blame him but it also gave her mind much to wander on.

When one of the Taur unhooked her from the wall she was happy though she would have happier to get out of the bounds all together. She was tugged to yet another room. She was wondering when this was all going to settle down and she could talk more with Jareth. She stood there listening to the conversation, she was glad that she was able to get more information about what was going on and what was going to happen to her.

Makira fought a smile when Tarka announced that she was to be Jareth's now. She had to looked at the ground to hide the small joy that wouldn't leave her face but that faded when she heard Tarka ask Jareth if he wanted to present her to the chief. Her heart sank, would he do it? If he didn't what would happen to him? She didn't want harm to come to him because of her. They had just met and she couldn't ask that of him. But she was even more happy when he said no. That made her heart soar and she wanted to cry out in happiness but she suppressed it. She would celebrate later when they were alone.

She gladly followed Jareth when he took her arm and she couldn't wait to get away from all those Taurs. When they walked into the building Makira almost shouted out her joy but then her eyes fell upon the five female Taurs that were mentioned earlier so she clamped her mouth shut. Makira rubbed her wrists after Jareth undid her bounds "Thank you" she softly told him. Otto had never left her shoulder but when Jareth walked away to go looking through the chest Otto couldn't help his curiosity and did the same.

"I don't really know where they took it. But since it was my flyer and I was Malak's maybe that makes my flyer your's as well. You could ask that one Taur if that is true. My flyer is not broken at all. They jumped me, so my flyer is in perfect condition. It's even a two person flyer" She told him with a smile on her face. There was light at the end of the tunnel yet.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:26 am

If he could get to the flyer he could check it out and make sure it was in good shape. The only problem was, his two constant guards. They stood out side the door to the room he was in. He figured that later they would probably be replaced by fresh guards. "Well it will not matter if our two constant shaparones keep following. It seems that though I am considered one of them I am yet not trusted. Realy can't blame them for that though." he smiled.

He looked out of one of the windows, well the opening. All glass had long been broken by the sand storms and the elements. Night was approaching and it would get cold. Looking around he found the bedding and laid some out for Makira. It was furs from various animals that roamed the jungles or plains that surrounded the desert. Hunted by humans and their skins prized and sold throughout the market places of the city states. They were warm and would keep the chill of the night away from both him and her. Close by he prepared one for himself.

The five Taur women finished cooking the evening meal and brought him and Makira a platter each. The women of the Taur's it seemed were thought of as property of the male Taurs. They would cook, clean and repair the male's armor, furs and what they could. The five he owned it looked, saw how he favored Makira and soon moved to an adjoining room with sleeping furs and their food.

He handed Makira one of the platters of food and sat down on the furs to eat. "I think before we can escape we will have to gain their confidence a bit more." This was also a good chance for Jareth to get to know these people more, understand their ways and there fore how they thought so he could help plan a better defence against their raids. But escape would be his first priority. He didn't like how their Chief looked at Makira. The pure lust in his eyes told him he would stop at nothing to have her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Makira took one of the platters and set it on her lap. She waited until the Taur's left the room before she relax but not completely. She wouldn't be completely relaxed until she was home once again. She wondered what her father was doing right now, her mother was most likely freaking out and they might even have most of the troops out looking for her. Of course the day she decided to do something on a whim she gets kidnapped, just her luck. "I agree I just hope it doesn't take too long or my father might tear apart anything he can get his hands on till he finds me. He's slightly protective" She laughed at that last comment. Slightly was putting it mildly. "So what were you doing out here? If you don't mind me asking"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Flyers were not for the common people. Only those with gold could afford to have their own. He was a soldier of his City State and there fore had access to them. When she asked what he was doing out there, he shugged his shoulders, "Was suppose to be deleivering a message to the City State of Acura but the boxes in my flyer evidently leaked and the elements escaped. I came down here." He tasted the food, it was not bad, "So your father does not know where you went." He shook his head. Her father must be well to do.

"What about you? What made you come out here, away from your city?" It was not a place for a woman to be out alone in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm

She took a bite of the food, it wasn't bad for just on the spot but she was use to more elegant feast. She nodded her head, her father talked about the elements leaking before in some of his flyers and how he had to get them fixed. She looked at him when he asked why she was out "Well you see my father doesn't really...well never has let me out of the castle and so I saw a chance and took it. I jumped into one of my father's flyers and took off to any where that I could go. I didn't care where I went but I didn't expect to end up here" Otto curled up in her lap and licked her hand. Makira looked at him and then took a small piece of food from her plate and feed it to him.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:33 am

It was getting more and more interesting. She was definately well off if her father had a castle and more then one flyer. It sounded like he was a noble of her city. Her father would have to keep a better eye on her once he got her back to her city. It was out of the way yes but he figured it would be best if she got back to the safety of her city. When she said she didn't expect to end up where she was, he chuckled. No one really expected to have trouble with the flyers but they always took precautions just in case.

"First thing we need to examine the flyer and see what happened to cause it to come down. Then to fix it with out the Taurs knowing it. That will be the difficult part." especially with his two constant shaparones. But he figured he could get out of the building and to the flyer. Since he was not a prisoner of sorts, he was not bound and chained to something. The Taurs were not dumb but they had not come across a situation like his. They just had two of their kind follow him around but once inside the just stood at the door figuring he would leave that way. He looked out the window. There was rope in the things against the wall and he would use it to climb down to the ground and back up again when all was a sleep.

"Hopefully with in a day or two we will be on our way out of here and you will be back home." he smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum