The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M)

2 posters

Go down

Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M) Empty Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M) Karma10

The sweet trickle of water drips down the window pane. The smell of wet cement enters through the slightly cracked window. An echoing buzz fills her head and she sits up in bed glancing at the alarm clock and shuts it off. She slides out of bed and stretches her full 5’7 height, and then she walks over to her closet and starts to rummage through her clothes and finally pulls out some dark blue jeans with one of her favorite olive green shirts. She dresses, grabs her trench coat and walks out to her small living room.

“Morning K. Where you headed off to so soon?” Her roommate calls to her as she walks into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. “No where important, just going to go out and maybe look around a few stores” Karma walks out of the kitchen with a granola bar in hand. “Been raining all morning?” She asks him “Pretty much. Don’t catch a cold” He laughs as she walks out of the apartment.

Karma crouched low in the alleyway; her target would soon be in her sights. She waited years for this one person and it had taken her a lot of her resources to track this person down. She took another look around her hiding place and she knew that she could have done a better job at finding a place to wait for this guy but she was just in a so much of a hurry she wanted to get this over with. Karma was also tracking couple of other people right now and this guy needed to hurry up.
As she crouched there her target came into view. A 5’10 male, with dark hair and a somewhat of a muscular build. He thought that he could out smart karma but he was dead wrong. Karma moved from her hiding place and was about to posses him until someone took her target. “What the hell?!” Karma spun around to see her target tuffling with someone but she couldn’t get a good luck at the other figure.

((ooc: I know it’s not much but my brain is a little fried. Um my character is Karma and she takes care of most of the balance of fair. Now my character was about to take care of someone that has been messing with her system and he’s also a target for your character. And that’s where I thought that our two characters could meet up and they find out they have a lot in common minus the fact that your character kills and mine just teaches people lessons. I hope this is ok))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M) Empty Re: Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M)

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Damien walked down the streets slowly, following his target for the day. The only sound he made was his quiet breathing and the slight splashing sound of his shoes in the puddles as he walked through the rain. He looked as inconspicious as he could, hands in his pockets to keep them warm, and his hair plastered to his face. He tailed the man silently for awhile, waiting for his opportunity. He didn't exactly want to kill his target right out in the open, for all eyes to see. It was a miserable day, but he felt nothing, and payed attention to nothing but the dark hair about twenty yards in front of him, and across the street. Damien didn't need the target to figure out he was being tailed. He looked at the grey sky for a moment, wondering what time it was. He didn't have a watch or anything, so he relied on the sun most of the time.

He formulated a plan as he walked, the streets being mostly silent other than the rain, not many people wanting to be out in the bad weather unless they absolutely had to be. The assasin growled in annoyance, wanting to get this job over with so he could get out of the rain, so he closed the gap slowly until he was only a few feet behind him and on the other of the street. As his target neared a dark alleyway he sharply turned and crossed the street, a small smirk playing across his lips. He was going to make his kill and go home. He waited until the dark haired man was in front of the alley before darting forewards, pulling a dagger out of the heavy belt he wore, that contained all of his weapons. He grabbed the back of the man's jacket and dragged him into the alley, not noticing the other person there until he heard her yell. He pressed the blade of the dagger into the man's throat from behind and glanced at the other in the alley, pressing his blade hard into the struggling man.

He wondered breifly if the girl would be any trouble for him, though he couldn't see very well because of the man he held in front of him. The target was only about an inch taller than him, so not much of him was visible other than his eye as he looked to the side of his target's head, not knowing who this girl was, or if she would go to the police to report what she had witnessed. She wouldn't have much to go on though, seeing as he was mostly hidden behind the shorter body. He slit the man's throat quickly to stop his struggling and held the dying body up, narrowing his blue eyes at the female before dropping the body, deciding she wasn't much of a threat to him. "Are you going to report me?" he asked in a slightly mocking tone, wiping some blood off of his weapon on his shirt idly as he gazed at her, his blue eyes calculating.

((sounds good ^.^ I hope mines okay, im a bit rushed right now. . . ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M) Empty Re: Two alike (Private for RippedNose) (Possible M)

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

She watched as the man took care of her target, not only wrestling with him but killing him as well and that irked her even more. She was wanting to have a little one today teaching someone a lesson but this guy just went and killed her target. One the man was finally dead and lay in a crumpled mess on the ground she was able to get a better look of the guy. "Report you?" She questioned "Ha. Why would I do that? Then I would have to report myself. I'm pissed, that was my target. Do you have any idea how long it took me to find him...let alone all the finances that it took me" She yelled at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Karma's eyes scanned the lifeless body and was very disappointed. None of her other targets that she was watching would put up a good of enough challenged as he would "You know what...don't even bother answering. Just stay away from my targets and the next time you kill one of my targets I won't be so nice" She turned around on her toes and griped her coat to herself as she stepped out into the trickling rain.

((ooc: They'll be running into each other a couple more time. Just like he stole one of her targets she's going to accidentally steal one of his))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Damien smirked slightly as she yelled at him, and he stuck the dagger back in his belt, his emotionless face not faltering as he listened to what she said. Her target? Was she an assasin as well? Competition was easily dealt with, seeing as he was probably the best assasin around, plus his feeling no guilt made it all the easier for him. He didn't care for this girl anyways, she wouldn't be a problem for him, he was sure. He raised an eyebrow as she told him not to answer, and left, her threat ringing in his ears. "Well that was interesting, to say the least" he muttered to himself, bending to pick up the motionless body of the man he had been assigned to murder, which was already getting cooler. The rain washed some of the blood away, though alot remained, which he was careful not to get on him as he dragged the dead man into a shadowy part of the alley, so that he wasn't very noticable. He checked his appearance to make sure he didn't look too suspicious and covered in blood, before heading back into the rain to tell the man who had hired him where the body was, and get paid.

((sounds good (: ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm

She wished for just for an hour the constant drizzle would stop. She was going to be soaked to the bone before she would make it to the soup kitchen. She made her way down the several blocks and crossed the street on to a side street. After walking about another half a block she walks in a homely looking soup kitchen “And there she is, Wonder woman come to save the day” Someone calls to her as she walks in “What’d you screw up this time Chase?” she called back as she hung up her coat “It wasn’t me this time, Justin’s the one that got the order wrong” Chase immediately called out. “Only cause I couldn’t read your chicken scratch writing”

A man about six foot walks out of the back kitchen with a large pot in his hands and sets it on the counter and playfully shoves Chase “How much damage?” Karma walks behind the counter, grabs and and apron and washes her hands. “Well today is suppose to be clam chowder day but we only have enough clam chowder ingredients for two pots” Chase glances at Justin “Alright save one of the pots for the lunch/dinner rush and I’ll go make some more pots of another soup and then before the dinner rush I’ll go get more clam chowder ingredients” “Like I said Wonder Woman” Chase smiles and walks behind the counter. “Don’t think you’re getting out of this Chase, you’re helping me in the back. Justin can keep an eye out in front” “Why me? I hate cooking” “Punishment, ha” Karma pushes Chase into the back kitchen “So what are you going to cook?” Chase asks as Karma moves around the kitchen “I’ll start you off on a simple tomato soup recipe and I’ll make the bread” “You are seriously making me cook?!" He exclaims. “Yep” she smirks at him “So should I call the fire department or should you?” She gathers all the ingredients and places all of them onto the center island.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Damien navigated the streets quickly, his black jacket clinging to his body, and his black hair sticking to his face and neck. He wanted nothing more than to collect his money and go home, but he knew he would have to wait until his employer saw the body. He slipped down more and more streets until he was finally in the building, and he walked in, heading to the floor that he was told, and knocking on the door of one of the rooms. The man that opened the door raised his eyebrows, like he was doubtful that he was done with his job already. "The body is in the third alley off of the main road" he reported instantly, getting straight to the point. Street names were a bad thing to use just in case they were overhead, and reported, or something like that. The middle-aged balding man nodded and motioned him inside, sitting down in a chair and calling someone to go make sure the body was there, while the assasin waited quietly, eyes roaming the room.

After what seemed like forever the man's phone rang and the one he had sent out confirmed that the target was indeed dead, and he handed over Damien's pay, in cash. He counted the money swiftly and nodded to the man, turning and heading out the door without another word, tucking the bills into his pocket. He left the building and headed towards home, glancing through windows of various stores and resteraunts as he went, only pausing for a moment as he walked past a soup kitchen, glancing the girl from earlier through the window, he narrowed his eyes but kept going, taking note of where he had seen her, in case he needed the information at a later date.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Karma got Chase started on the soup as she went to work on the bread and the salads. It wasn't long before she was done with her job and she went and checked up on Chase "Is it possible for someone to burn soup" Karma placed her hand on her face and sighed. She really didn't want to deal with Chase today, not after the morning that she had. "You are doing just fine Chase, I'm going to go check up front" Chase got a very scared look on his face and Karma just waved him off and walked out of the kitchen.

"How are we doing Justin?" She jumped in the serving line and started to help Justin with the morning rush "It's been a normal pace so fair and I think we'll be just fine after you get that the other soups made and then you can probably head out. I know you have a lot to do today" "Alright sounds good to me" Karma walked back into the back kitchen and it looked like Chase had finished up with the soup "Now that wasn't so bad was it" "Yes it was" "don't be such a baby. Now take that up front and help Justin. I'm going to go to the store and get the things we need for the other clam chowder" Karma took of her apron and grabbed her coat. She took the back exit and quickly headed down the street. The lunch rush would be starting soon and they needed the other soup soon.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Damien walked to his home as quickly as he could, entering the lobby of the apartment and shaking his sopping wet hair out. He sighed and entered the elevator, heading up to the third floor, and then to his home sweet home. It was a shabby apartment, with light brown walls. He hadn't done much with the place once he bought it, just added the few peices of furniture that he had, and moving in his belongings. He peeled off his soaked black jacket and hung it on a hook by the door to dry, and kicked off his shoes.

A hot shower and change of clothes later Damien checked his fridge, hissing at the fact that there was nothing in there other than half a block of cheese. He grabbed a dry coat instead of the still dripping one he had worn earlier, and some dry shoes, heading down the building and into the rain once more. He really didn't want to be outside anymore, but he was hungry. The rain wasn't letting up still, and even in his emotionless state he felt miserable, just from the grey sky and constant drizzle of water. The store wasn't too far from his apartment, but just walking there made him hate the rain even more, and the fact that he didn't have any other way to get there. He ignored everybody else on the streets as he made his way to the store quickly, though he was always on alert for some kind of danger, like someone attacking him. His job was a difficult one, and he made many enemies, but not many of them could do anything to him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Karma walked quickly to the store, she clutched her coat to herself trying to keep the cold out as much as she could. The store was a couple of blocks from the soup kitchen and as she walked in a blast of hot air hit her and she shivered. "Good morning Karma. How is everything at the kitchen?" "It's going good. Just need a couple things. There was a misread on the list of things that we needed for today" Karma moved on into the store. Quickly trying to find everything that she needed.

Karma had a hand full of items and was still rushing. She needed just a few more items, she turned sharply down an aisle and bumped against something. She had to take a couple steps back to stop herself from falling down but she did drop everything she was holding. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to run into" Karma kneeled down and started to pick up her items.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Damien walked into the store quickly, slowing his pace once inside the warm building. He sighed and walked down a few aisles, thinking of what he felt like eating. He walked up and down for a bit, grabbing a few things off the shelves as he walked by, making up his mind as he went. He had plenty of things to keep his fridge stocked for awhile, so he headed for the checkout, mentally checking how much it would cost him.

He navigated his way through the rest of the store, looking at the floor as he walked, until something collided with him, and he took a step back, startled for a moment. He blinked a few times before narrowing his eyes, seeing who it was that had walked into him. "It's fine" he muttered, nnot knowing what else to say. Was this girl following him or something? She was everywhere he went now, and it was starting to bug him. He reached down and picked up a few of the things she had dropped, seeing as it had been partially his fault, but his face was emotionless the whole time. He straightened up and held them out, waiting for her to take them so that he could leave, and making a note to check for her now, needing to know if he was being followed, even if she wasn't exactly hidden when he saw her. You nener know.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Karma looked up at the guy and her eyes narrowed. She got to her feet and took the items that he had picked up for her. "Thanks" was all she said and moved on. She didn't have time to get into it with someone. She moved on down the aisle to get the rest of the things that she needed. Then she quickly walked up to the first check out.

She made her way out of the store and headed back to the kitchen. She looked over her shoulder every once in a while. She wondered what that guy was doing, first he kills her mark and then he's all of a sudden at the store. 'Where did he come from anyways?' She had been living in that town for a few years now and she had never seen that guy before.

She walked into the back of the soup kitchen and immediately got started on the soup. The day was flying by for her and she was afraid that she wasn't going to get threw the dinner rush.

The soup was on the stove and was almost done. She walked out to the front and the guys were standing around. "Alright well the soup is on the stove. It'll be done before the dinner rush. I'm exhausted, I was up late so I'm gonna head home. Think you two can handle this?" Karma crossed her arms and stared at them "We'll be fine. You go home and get rest" Justin said and so Karma grabbed her coat and walked out of the building. She clutched her jacket and headed in the opposite direction of her apartment. She had some research to do on her next mark.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Damien said nothing, continueing to glare at the girl, and waiting a minute or so before heading to the check out, arriving there just as she was leaving. He had no idea what to think of her, except that it was starting to piss him off that he could have been followed for so long without noticing it. He would be keeping a sharper eye out now. If he was being followed, then he would have to get rid of the threat, that much was sure to him. He was completely silent as he handed over his money to the cashier and took his bags, walking back into the driving rain.

By the time he got home again he was soaking wet, once more. He changed his clothes and made something to eat, dropping onto the couch and eating slowly, thinking over the situation. If he saw her one more place he would lose it. . . it was unnerving to him, not knowing what was going on. He spent his life figuring things like this out as soon as something happened, but now he was just confused. It could always just be a coincidence, after all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Karma made her way through the rain and streets. It looked like she didn't know where she was going but that was just a tactic to throw some people off just in case she was being followed. Who know? That guy that she had run into that wasn't the first time she'd seen him and she had a feeling it wasn't going to be the last. Karma took a sharp turn into the library and just kept walking. A few people greeted her, she smiled back but continued on her way.

She walked to a back room and swiped a card, the door clicked open and she walked in. Making sure the door was closed behind her. She walked over to a sole deck with papers all over the place and a desktop that hummed. She moved the mouse and the screen brightened. She pulled up her browser and began checking up on several of her marks plus trying to find out what ever she could about this mystery man.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Damien finished his meal and washed the dishes quickly, sitting down again once he was done. He stretched out on the small couch, his legs hanging over one end, and his head over the other. That was normally how he sat when he had something to think about. His hair was pulled back from his face by gravity, so he had a clear view of the wall that he stared at, thinking out logical possibilities and reasons as to why he would be followed.

Although when he had first 'met' the girl, she had claimed that he had stolen her target. He mulled it all over silently, his brain working well until the blood rushed to his head, so he sat back up, though continued to think. He also came up with a plan to kill her if the need arose. He had it all planned out.

Last edited by RippedNose on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:52 pm

She couldn't find very much on the guy so she decided to just leave it alone for now. Maybe she wouldn't run into him again, it could have just been one incident that they would meet. Karma gathered up her papers and headed out of the library. She made sure to tuck the folder in her coat before she walked outside. She was getting sick and tried of the constant drizzle. She was going to treat herself to a nice hot shower when she got home and then pick her next target. Maybe this time she could actually do her job without any interference.

Karma looked up from her hood to see how much further she had to go and her smile faded. She still had about seven more blocks to go till she got home. She just wanted to be in her apartment with a nice hot meal, a fire going and a blanket.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Damien shook himself out of his almost zombie-like trance that he went into when he was thinking. He got up and stretched, wanting to just sit around and relax all day, but he knew he had to excercize before he did. it was almost a ritual of his. He did pushups and situps every day, along with burpies and other things he could do without any machines. He lay down on the floor and stuck his toes under the couch, starting his crunches, working his way from there.

It always felt nice after he had been excercizing, so after he was done for the day he had another shower to get rid of the sweat, before curling up on his couch and reading, like a normal person. He didn't act very normal most of the time. It was a rather large book, which kept him occupied when he wasn't working.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Karma finally made it back to her place, she walked into the building and she was soaking. Though she had never really gotten dry the first time. She walked into the apartment and her roommate was still there watching the tv. "Wow. Productive day huh Alex" She snickers and he looked at her with a lazy expression "It's just too damn cold outside and I would rather stay dry then end up..." a smile crossed his face, she picked up a pillow and hit him over the head with it. "I'm taking a shower and I want no interruptions" He nods his head and Karma heads to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. "Hey what do you say to a movie and I'll call for take-out?" Alex calls to her. Karma thought over the proposal then decided that she could just get back to her list of marks tomorrow night. "Sure sounds good. Anything is fine with me" She calls back to him and then starts the water. Once it got to the desired temperature she stepped into the shower and was almost instantly relaxed.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down