The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lara's Characters

2 posters

Go down

Would you rp with me?

Lara's Characters I_vote_lcap50%Lara's Characters I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Lara's Characters I_vote_lcap0%Lara's Characters I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lara's Characters I_vote_lcap50%Lara's Characters I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Lara's Characters Empty Lara's Characters

Post by Lady Lara Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Photo/Image: Lara's Characters AnimeRiley

Name: Riley Jenson
Race: half vampire, half werewolf
Alignment: generally, Riley is neutral. She's on her own side, but most of the time, her actions would cause others to believe she's evil.
Hair Colour and Style: blood-red hair, very straight and past her shoulders. She always wears it down.
Eye Colour: grey
Ht. & Wt.: stands at about 5'9", weighs about 140lbs
Identifying Marks: on her right shoulder is a scar of what used to be a silver bullet wound.

General Appearance: She stands at about 5'9", and as slender as they come, nobody would think she has any muscle, but one advantage of being a vampire, was having intense strength. She dresses mostly for comfort, but she more often than not dresses to impress the guys. She will be seen wearing exposing, uncomfortable clothing, but in her eyes, if it looks pretty, then it must feel pretty too. Usually, she'll be found wearing slim-fitting jeans, designer shirts, and stilettos.

Background: ((I know this history is of Riley and her brother, but I couldn't think of another way to describe it))
Riley, the sister, is more werewolf than vampire while her brother Rhoan is more vampire than werewolf. Both of them have a wolf form and are still affected by the moon, but they also have the strengths of a vampire. They are able to go out in sunlight thanks to their mother being a wolf.

Growing up, they were always made fun of and shunned just for being what they are. That being said, their rank was the lowest possible. Omega wolves, receiving no respect from the rest of the pack at all. Their mother fought for them to be able to stay in the pack, but even then, when Riley and Rhoan hit their teens, they were kicked out and banned from pack grounds. They would be killed on sight if they ever returned.

So, they far away together, and bought an apartment, remaining there and working odd jobs to get by. Presently, they continue to avoid being around the other pack members because of all the crap they put up with in their childhood.

Also mentioned, one day when Riley and Rhoan were out playing, Blake Jenson(their cousin) thought it would be fun to try to kill Riley by pushing her off a cliff. Thanks to her being part vampire, she survived the fall, having to shift shape a few times to heal.
Also, Riley got tormented with silver all too often, so over the years, she has become extremely sensitive to the presence of silver. So, she's no longer only allergic to silver. It will actually turn her body numb slowly, then kill her if it gets under her skin. If silver does so much as skim across her skin, it will feel like a red stove element burning her.

Pets: none
Special Abilities: She has extremely advanced telepathic abilities. Also, she has infrared vision, can shapeshift into a wolf at any given time(but has no choice on the night of the full moon) and can communicate with the dead.
Weapons: prefers guns, but she tends to have daggers hidden in her boots and usually
Personality: Having a bit more common sense than she would probably like, this chick doesn't take crap from anyone. She treats all as equals, but does know when the time is right to show respect. She can act fairly well, which helps when she's trying to sneak her way into an investigation of any sort.

Her favourite scent is cinnamon, but she never actually tells anyone that. She has to begin her morning with at least three mugs of coffee. It doesn't usually matter what blend of coffee, but she always appreciates hazelnut. She's very individualistic, but always accepts help if it's her only hope left.

As a person, she never talks openly with anybody. She loves playing around with the boys, and dresses to impress during the full moon. She's very brave, and has already experienced enough in her life to have control in any given situation. Or at least, she's able to keep herself calm and thinking straight, unless she's caught completely off guard.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Lara's Characters Empty Re: Lara's Characters

Post by Lady Lara Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Photo/Image: Lara's Characters Angela
Name: Angela Tor Reena
Alias: Code Angie. This was actually given to her by the vampires. They called code angie when they needed her to act as bait for the werewolves. Read her history to understand.
Race: half vampire, half demon
Age: actual age unknown, birthdate unknown. appears to be about eight years old.
Alignment: good. unless someone forces her into something.
Hair Colour and Style: albino white hair, very long and taken care of, always kept down
Eye Colour: blood red. when she's angry or really upset, they darken.
Ht. & Wt.: stands at about 5ft and weighs around 100lbs
Identifying Marks: none

General Appearance: Due to lack of health, her muscles do almost nothing for her, and she's actually too skinny for her size. She wears denim flared blue jeans with a white hooded tank top. She always wears white winter boots no matter the season, and one gold chain necklace. Her clothing appears to be the perfect size for her, but when she shapeshifts, her clothing shapeshifts into either hair, fur, feathers or scales.

Wolf Form: Lara's Characters Wildwolf

Background/History: Angela grew up in an orphanage that was actually placed on a farm so that the children could help with chores. She was left in a basket on the doorstep of this property by her anonymous parents, who went missing a couple days later. She was left with nothing but the basket, a blanket, and a name: Torina. Her family heritage is something european, but she speaks like americans because that's how everyone at the orphanage spoke.

She remained there for about ten years until some people noticed that she was not aging anymore. She was sent to the hospital for testing, which lead to more testing, then eventually she got placed in an isolation cell in the local police station. The first animal she ever shapeshifted into was a German Shepherd Dog.

She was transported to the dog pound, and her human self was reported missing. When nobody was looking, she shapeshifted back to her human form, and eventually escaped with one of the Boxer puppies she found there.

A couple of weeks later, she was found and privately adopted by a young couple. That house was where she learned pain, hunger, cruelty, and anger. When the couple noticed she was not growing, she shapeshifted into a Rottweiler(which was in the same cage as her at the pound), and slayed both of them before they got the chance to call anybody.

This repeated for several years with different families until one family, that was all vampires. These vampires taught her what family is supposed to mean. However, when they found out about her shapeshifting ability, they turned their backs and used her as bait for the werewolves. She was tortured if she disobeyed, and only got food if she was successful luring the werewolves toward her each time.

The night she figured out her escape, she had shapeshifted into a wolf cub, and told the werewolves all about the vampires torturing her. That night, the entire coven of vampires were slaughtered, and she was welcomed into the den of the werewolves. Her ability to shapeshift was encouraged, and she still trusts those wolves for shelter to this day.

She discovered her that she can shapeshift into other humans of around the same size as her when she had to shoplift a few things. When she realised money was more important than food, she began shapeshifting into family members and stealing from their parents' work places.

Eventually, she police recognized this due to her consistency of white hair, and sent her to a discipline camp for children too young for the army or jail. However, she ended up escaping from there by shapeshifting into a horse, and having to let the authorities train her. One night, she was left unattended, and she shapeshifted into an eagle to fly away. That camp had many eagles around there, so she was able to recognize them well enough.

From there, she flew as far away as she could and ended up here, where she's been able to live peacefully with no authorities around to send her away again. At least... nobody had threatened to... yet. Currently, she goes to school for physical education and art classes, and she still steals from businesses and other people for money.

Pets: none
Special Abilities: can shapeshift into anything alive that she has physically touched, which involves a horse, german shepherd dog, rottweiler dog, wolf, domestic cat, and a snake. the only problem, is that she's an albino. therefore everything she shapeshifts into is albino as well.
Weapons: carries with her one sharp dagger, but avoids using it. relies on her special ability
Personality: Willing to do anything for food or money, likes to talk and hear her own voice, keeps monstly to shadow, but does enjoy the odd walk during sunrise or sunset, and acts as if she's been around for at least a couple of centuries.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Photo/Image: Lara's Characters Khandi

Name: Andra Jessica O-Reilly
Alias: none
Race: Feral Shapeshifter
Age: appears about 23yrs old, but is actually closer to around 250yrs
Alignment: neutral
Hair Colour and Style: short brown hair, straight, always styled with the mess-look
Eye Colour: hazel
Ht. & Wt.: 5'8", 130lbs
Identifying Marks: tattoos on her shoulders, back, and arms

General Appearance: always wears dresses, but the styles change, as she's always buying new ones. She wears flats on her feet, just for the sake of having footwear in places that require footwear. Her skin is well-tanned, and her eyes never change colour. She has a very skinny body, but her muscles are actually very strong, so she is almost always underestimated when fighting others.

Personality: very rude and cold toward others. she absolutely hates it when people laugh at her if they see any sign of weakness, so she uses her ability to take them out by surprise.

Wolf Form: Lara's Characters Simonswolfform

Background/History: prefers not to disclose, as she really doesn't like people knowing about her. She likes seeing people try to earn her trust.

Special Abilities: can shapeshift into any 4-legged creature she wishes, but most often chooses wolves. however, every animal she shifts into is oversized, and looks ten times more dangerous than the ordinary animal, like how a werewolf looks in comparison to a normal wolf.
Weapons: prefers to use laser guns but for close combat, she uses daggers.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 am

I like your characters, I would definately Rp withyou:D They are well thought out and descriptive Very Happy
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am

yay XD thank ya
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 am

I like to multi-para and I think you have the skills to multi-para aswell Very Happy I mean if you can think deep enough to make those characters im sure you can stay deep and make a post thats mind blowing.

Every time I post in a RP i try to baffle the reader and make them wanna read more... thats why my posts are so long Very Happy
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 am

ahhh yes, yes. if I really think about it I could make a good story lol
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 am

I bet you could, I mean you have the basics already as it is. Its just that maybe you havent been taught a few tricks that I have been taught Very Happy

When I rp, I put myself in the characters shoes and think what I would do... then I go from there. and then most of the time I will ramble in the RP to make the post even longer but even better. like in the post i just made, your character leaned up to me to pretend she is intrested in me. right then and there I could have been like she is intrested in me and I keep going on with a new line about something else or actually make it worth reading by pointing out various things and point out thoughts to make it better.

So instead of saying she likes me and moves on I made him think if she really likes him or if she is just messing with him. after two or three sentences he comes up with the conclusion that she likes him.

I had to write an essay once that had to be really long, and this was a trick my teacher taught me to make the essay long. take one word, turn it into four, then take four and make it into 8. and so on. but instead of words you use sentences. so take one sentence, and make it two, take two and make it four, then use those four to make 8. Its really simple, well to me lol.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down