The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only- - Page 9 Empty Re: Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

"It doesn't matter if you're a legal adult or not, un. You're still 20 years younger than me. . . that's extremely creepy. . . especially this early in the morning, un" Deidara groaned, putting one hand to his forehead. "And trust me, un, I won't ever think of you that way" he gave a smile before reaching over and grabbing a cracker from the box and biting into it, chewing slowly. He had no idea how an 18 year old could be that creepy, but didn't bother dwelling on it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only- - Page 9 Empty Re: Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Teioh sat up and pouted at Deidara, giving him the whole puppy face routine, even sitting like a dog, "You're so cruel. How can you say that? Am I not pretty enough?" he asked actually looking as though he was going to cry, he was an amazing actor if anything. Revelation sighed this was a bit to creepy for his own liking he had no idea his brother was this bad, though it seemed he was just attempting to lead the blond on, or phailing at attempting to lead the blond on. Though Revelation would admit, his brother was absolutely adorable, and he felt his cheeks get slightly hot just looking at his brother's puppy dog eyes. He looked to side, flipping his hair to try and hide the red that was forming in his cheeks.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Deidara raised an eyebrow at the face he was given, rolling his eyes slightly at his words. He looked Teioh up and down once and shook his head, looking away. "Nope. Deffinitly not, un" he replied, nibbling at the little bit of cracker left. He looked at Revelation, thinking he could see a bit of red on his face, but he was sure his eyes were just playing tricks on him. "Maybe if you were a bit prettier I'd think about you that way, un" he smirked slightly, though that was deffinitly not true. He wasn't some kind of creep, unlike Teioh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Teioh blinked quickly a couple times before a tear fell from either eye trailing down his cheeks, his lower lip quivered slightly, "Why are you so cruel, I try and try my hardest to make myself look as pretty as possible and I get rejected by some old fart...I've never been rejected before." That part was not a lie, thought if he had really been trying he was sure he could persuade Deidara otherwise, but twenty years was a bit much, that was why Teioh wasn't trying. Teioh got to his feet tears still falling from his eyes . He turned and jumped at Revelation wrapping his arms around the albino's neck pressing his face into his shoulder. "Are all the people here such mean old farts?" he asked. Revelation knew he was red now his face felt as though it was on fire. Why the hell did he feel like that though, this was his brother. He wrapped his arms around his brother, "It's alright...they are all like this, but I'll make sure no one hurts you." He said in a low voice in his brother's ear. He didn't know why he was saying that, after Teioh had just been so creepy to someone like Deidara, but Revelation had a feeling it was just something Teioh couldn't help but doing. Revelation let out a sigh and rubbed one hand up and down his brothers back in a comforting fashion, wondering whether or not the brunette was actually upset.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 am

Deidara shook his head slowly as Teioh started to actually cry. He hadn't seen someone cry since Revelation got there. . . and he didn't want to think of that time. "Well you'd better get used to it, un. I'm sure you're gonna get rejected a whole lot here" he said, grinning slightly. He was sure nobody would go screw a kid more than twenty years younger than them, and the only ones around his age were Ryota, deffinitly not, Sora, who obviously had a thing for Ryota, and Revelation, who was his brother. Well, but the look on the albino's face, you never know, but that was just weird. He reached over and grabbed the abandoned box of crackers, snickering slightly. "Good luck with that, un" he muttered. There was no way he could keep him from getting hurt here. That would take a miracle. . . he was bound to get beaten up or something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Teioh lifted his head from Revelation's shoulder and looked his brother in the eye, the albino was bright red, the colour was so outstanding on his pale face. With one arm Teioh wiped the tears from his eyes, "You mean that?" he asked. "Of course." the reply was almost immediate. The brunette smiled happily and kissed his brother on the cheek. "Thanks." Revelation had gone even more red, it was adorable. Being the narcissist he was, Teioh couldn't help but find his brother very attractive. The hair colour was also gorgeous, it was the first time he had ever really seen that colour hair on someone before. Teioh looked into his brother's eyes, blue locked on pink as he tried to figure out what the albino was thinking. "I love you Revelation." he said hugging the albino again, pressing his face into the twins shoulder once again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Deidara raised an eyebrow at the way the two brothers were acting. He was confused, if anything. He pulled a cracker from the box and looked at it for a moment before tossing it at the two of them, unable to hold back a slight grin when it hit Teioh, who he was aiming for anyways. He crossed his arms and then his legs, looking pointedly at the two of them. "Too close there, un. I think you need to be at least an arms length away. It's inappropriate, un" he scolded, shaking his head and clicking his tongue. Really, he couldn't care less, except for the fact that it was two brothers, who he was pretty sure hadn't known each other long, sing it was Revelation's 'long lost twin', so it was just plain weird.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Teioh barely felt the cracker hit him but turned and looked at Deidara with a brown eyebrow cocked wondering what the fuck he was doing acting so childish even though Teioh had just finished explaining how he was actually incredibly old. Then the blond made a comment on how close the two brothers were. Teioh and Revelation looked down at the tiny little gap that was between them, it made Revelation's face contort a little into a face showing how awkward this was, while Teioh simply smirked. He did notice how his brother seemed to react. He moved away from his brother's chest a little but stayed sitting in his lap, angling himself so his feet were over one edge of the chair and his back was against the other and he was seated pretty much between his brother's legs, he thought it was comfortable and Revelation didn't seem to mind it all that much. "Why the hell should I listen to you, I don't even know you." All signs that Teioh had been or ever was upset were completely gone as he smirked at the blond.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Deidara waited patiently for them to move away, not really expecting them to. He shook his head when Teioh moved away slightly. Wasn't exactly an arms length, but it was more than he was expecting. He pulled another cracker out of the box, holding it beside his head while he spoke, waiting until he finished speaking before he would eat it. "Hmm, you should listen to me for a number of reasons, un" he started, grinning slightly. "One: I'm an 'old fart' so you need to respect your elders. Two: if you don't listen I'll blow your head off, un. And three: It's rude not to" he explained. "And besides, if you don;t know me, why were you hitting on me, un?" he ended off, looking to the cracker he was holding and cursing as the mouth on his hand took a bite out of it before he could get to it. He took it into his other hand and ate it quickly, before he lost his food to his own hand.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Teioh smirked, "1. You should act older than me before I start treating you like my elder. 2. Revelation just said he would protect me so I bet you'd be dead before you even had the chance. 3. I've always been a pretty rude person, oh and, that was because, that's just what I always do, am I supposed to go hit on people I know, then I'd just be hitting on the same person over and over again." He said with a smile trying, though not completely succeeding at turning back all of Deidara's reasons for him to listen to him, "But overall, you're just some creepy stranger I don't know and I shouldn't have to listen to you."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 am

Deidara rolled his eyes at the responses he got back. He was pretty sure he acted older than Teioh MOST of the time. There were the times he acted childish, but it wasn't very often. "Hmm, I'd like to see him try, un. I'm pretty sure I could blow your head off before he knew I was even going to do anything. . . he'd just kill me afterwards, un" he said, shaking his head. All he had to do was make his art when Revelation wasn't in the room, then set it off, then book it. Not very hard. "Hmm, I see your point, kinda, un" he said, shrugging. He did get it, but it was still just plain weird that he was 20 years older than him. "Oh, and I'm pretty sure YOU'RE the creepy stranger here, un" he added, smirking slightly. He wasn't creepy. . . except for his hands. . . sorta.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Teioh started tracing circles on his brother's knee as he thought about what Deidara was saying. "Phhht."he started before bursting into laughter. Then he smirked as he looked over at Deidara, "You're stupid, what the hell is the whole he won't know, twin telepathy, DUH, it's how I found him. I thought everyone knew about that sorta ability between twins. And no. You're the creepy old man, I'm just the perverted sorta creepy. You're probably all sorts of creepy." Teioh said sticking his tongue out at Deidara before starting to trace circles on Revelation's knee again. Revelation didn't seem to mind or ever notice anything that was going on, he was just staring at a point on the wall, though it was obvious that he was listening to everything said and he was even aware of each little circle drawn on his knee, the feeling tickling slightly, it wasn't a bad feeling.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Deidara rolled his eyes again, sighing. "Hmm, by the time YOU even knew what was coming, you'd be dead, un" he said, shaking his head. It couldn't be too hard to catch him off guard. His eyes were drawn to the movement of Teioh's fingers, and he raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "I am NOT a creepy old man, un! I've only got, what, one creepy thing about me?" he thought about it for a minute. He could only think of his hands, and the deranged pleasure at killing people, seeing their blood everywhere, and complete destruction, but he was pretty damn sure everyone there enjoyed that except maybe Tobi.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

"How do you know I don't have some internal radar that tells me if I'm about to be killed....you know...the same concept as gaydar...sorta." he said not stopping tracing symbols on Revelation's knee, he had moved to start spelling things. 'this guy is a moron.' he wrote on his brothers knee one letter at a time. His brother let out a single laugh, so Teioh gathered that he understood what the brunette wrote. "And I'm sure you have more than one thing about you that's incredibly creepy...I couldn't probably figure out a couple right now." 'write some.' Teioh wrote. Revelation moved his hand slightly, almost unnoticeable, to his own lap, right next to Teioh's thigh. He tapped the brunette who just smirked, this was going to be good.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

"Is that even possible?" Deidara asked, raising an eyebrow, which couldn't really be seen, since it was the one hidden by his bangs. He crossed his arms, hiding his hands, at Teioh's statement. "Yeah, un? Go ahead. Let's see how far you get! I could probably list off more about you than you could about me, un" he grinned and leaned back, crossing his legs. This would be interesting. He was sure the brunette wouldn't get too far with this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Teioh tapped his chin in thought, "Well first, you look like a chick...like you're trying to lead guys on or something..." he said pointing out the most obvious one, 'mouths on hands' Revelation wrote, "You have mouths on your hands." 'and chest' "and on your chest." He said it as though he had known it all along, though it was sorta weird and shocking. 'arts a bang' "You like explosions, like your son...wow now I see where he gets EVERYTHING from." 'sex with human puppet Sasori' This time Teioh had to think...it was a name and he was never good a pronouncing names. Revelation noticed and wrote 'sa-sor-e' "You fuck some human puppet guy named Sasori." Revelation was writing really fast so it was kinda hard to keep up but Teioh was used to this sort of thing, he had been taught this and sign language when he was really little and couldn't speak. 'Trained his eye to withstand shar-ing-gon.' "You trained one of your eyes to withstand the Sharingan." Teioh said now he was counting out his reasons on his fingers. 'he got pregnant.' Teioh almost didn't believe that one, but Revelation still had a serious look on his face though he was staring at the wall so he would say it was actually the truth, "YOU got pregnant, that musta brought up a lot a jokes especially since you look like a girl." 'it was our dads kid.' Revelation wrote, this part harder than the rest like it was pissing him off just thinking about it and it made Teioh jump and fall down off of his comfortable seat in Revelation's lap, his eyes opening wide and a look of disgust on his face, "With MY DAD'S kid! EW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! AND YOU WERE CALLING ME CREEPY! YOU SLEPT WITH MY DAD!" Teioh exclaimed from his spot on the floor. Revelation looked down at him with a frown, sort of feeling for his twin knowing how he had reacted to finding that out, having puked from the sight of it. Hopefully that was enough to convince Deidara though that Teioh knew plenty of reasons why he was a creep.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Deidara had a smirk on his face until Teioh started, his expression turning into a scowl. Of course that was the first thing brought up. He wanted desperately to start yelling now but he held it back, wondering how much else he could come up with. The mouths on his hands point didn't surprise him, thinking that the brunette must have glimpsed them earlier, but when the one of his chest was brought up he raised an eyebrow. How the hell would he know that? He grinned when his art was brought up, but he didn't know how that was creepy, at all. It was his art, simple as that. At the comment about Sasori his eyebrows raised and his mouth fell open, wondering where he hell he had gotten that from, and how he even knew who Sasori was. Like he would EVER do that. The time with Hidan was once only, never going to happen again, especially with what happened with that. His mouth closed at the Sharingan one, not knowing how that was creepy, or how he knew it, but whatever. He was sure he would figure this out, eventually. The last ones were what really got him. He nearly fell off the couch at that one. How the HELL would he know about that!? He shot a glare at Revelation, wondering if the albino had said something about it before hand, just in conversation or something. He was completely oblivious to the fact that the albino was writing these to his brother. The last one made him jump to his feet. "IT WASN'T MY FAULT, UN!!" he protested loudly, clenching his fists. "IT WAS RAPE I TELL YOU! RAPE!! I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE, UN!!" he completely ignored the fact that Revelation had seen him in the process of, well, doing Hidan. "GRARGH!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS ANYWAYS!? Oh, and by the way, I've never screwed Sasori, EVER, he'd kill you if you even suggested it to him, training my eye against the Sharingan isn't creepy, it's necessary, un. My art isn't creepy, I don't look like a fucking girl, and the only reason I got pregnant is because of magical albino powers, un" he explained this all, not mentioning going at it with Hidan again, the rise in colour in his face bad enough.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm

Teioh sighed, throughly creeped out now, that was more than he ever needed to know ever. He went and sat back like he had been before, at the new angle Deidara was standing at Revelation put a hand on his brother's back to write instead. "It sure didn't look like rape," Revelation said in a very serious tone glaring daggers at the blond as he started to write on his brother's back, not taking his eyes off of Deidara, 'as for Sasori, before Ryota was born.' he wrote. And Teioh launched into his comeback only needing to really know that much, "I've got fucking skill that's how I know this. You DO look like a chick. You are TRAINING your eye, and just ONE of them at that. That's fucking creepy, that's like lifting weights with your eyebrows. It's not your art that's creepy, it the fact that you THINK it's art. What the fuck are albino powers and LASTLY I'm sure you have had sex with Sasori before Ryota was born, when you were young and stupid, ya old fart." Teioh explained with a smirk looking at Deidara with a very smug look. He glanced at his brother then laughed slightly as he looked back at Deidara, "So these magical albino powers....does that mean if Revelation went and fucked some guy and didn't pull out they'd get pregnant?" he asked. He felt his brother tense up and look the other way since it was suddenly a very awkward conversation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Deidara winced slightly when Revelation spoke, looking at the ceiling to avoid his glare. "It was, un" he muttered stubbornly. That was all he wanted to believe of that. It was deffinitly a terrible mistake. He had produced that. . . THING. He lowered his eyes back down to glare at Teioh when the brunette started talking again. He started dhaking his head as soon as he heard what he was saying. "I do not look like a fucking girl, un! Is there something wrong with having long hair? If you ever have the Sharingan used on you, you'll want to train your eye too, un. I should get Itachi to show you exactly what it does" he glared at Teioh, using one hand to move his long bangs away from the left side of his face, revealing his other blue-grey eye "See? It looks perfectly normal, un, except that it's able to withstand the Sharingan" he sighed. "My art is true art! Art is fleeting, un! It's only beautiful because it is so breif, the beauty gone in an instant, un! And trust me, I havn't ever had sex with Sasori. . . that's just creepy. . . before Ryota was born I was with his mom" he narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms again, sighing in irritation. "Yeah, probably, un. I wouldn't test that though. . . nobody needs another one of THEM running around, un" he shuddered just thinking of his child.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Teioh just shook his head and laughed, Deidara could believe whatever he wanted. Revelation continued to glare at Deidara, slightly pissed off now that he had unfortunately remembered that unappealing image of Deidara and Hidan fucking. It was relatively silent before Teioh suddenly straightened up completely, "WAIT WHAT!? I have another sibling!? Wow, that's more than I thought I had. Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked actually pretty excited, he absolutely loved children. "Girl." Revelation more grunted than said. Teioh smiled, "Another little sister, awesome!" he said. Revelation's eyebrows rose high on his head at that, "Another?" Revelation repeated, wondering if Teioh somehow knew about Shinju as well. Teioh looked at Revelation for a moment before realizing, he was the only one that knew about her, "Right, my little sister Ana...well she's not a blood sister, she's my adoptive parent's biological daughter." Teioh explained. Revelation frowned, though he should have guessed that his brother had been adopted. Revelation would tell Teioh about Shinju at...another time, now was not the time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Deidara made a face when Teioh burst out with his question, and he shook his head. "No, not 'awesome', un" he said, shaking his head firmly. "She is probebly the MOST ANNOYING peice of SHIT you will ever meet! BUT SHE WON'T FUCKING DIE, UN!!" he yelled the last bit in frustration, grabbing his hair and falling back onto the couch. He had tried countless times to kill that stupid child, but she just wouldn't die. Stupid Hidan and his stupid immortality. He sighed and tried to calm himself down, letting go of his hair and crossing his arms. "Well, she's gone now, un. And hopefully I won't ever see her again" he really hoped that, but from what had happened so far, she would find her way back, eventually.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Teioh frowned, "What the fuck did you do to her. Kids are usually annoying...I mean you put up with Ryota everyday, she can't be any worse than him." he said. Teioh was slightly biased, he loved children to no end and that would never change especially since the one that he had grown up helping with was the sweetest little thing in the world. Revelation seemed rather upset, Teioh could tell, and the brunette hoped that Revelation would explain a bit more later and he was sure Revelation was hoping for the same thing. "What's her name?" Teioh asked Revelation. "Rei." Again it was more of a grunt, less than last time but still grunt-like. No one seemed to like this kid, it made Teioh frown more, and they tried to kill her too, how horrible.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Deidara shook his head, grinning slightly. If only Teioh knew. "We just ditched her somewhere, un. And Ryota was bearable. Just barely, but bearable. Now this THING. UGH! After a single MINUTE of being around her you'll want to kill her in the most painful way possible, un" he explained, getting irritated just thinking about it. "Hm. Rei meaning 'nothing', un. 'Zero'. It's all she is, un" he stated bluntly, glaring at the wall. If he could change one thing that he greatly regretted, it would be what he had done with Hidan, to produce the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Stupid little girl.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Teioh frowned "I don't believe you...and just so you know...Rei also means lovely, actor, wise and inspire. Now what exactly has she done that deserves so much hate?" Teioh asked crossing his arms and glaring at Deidara, this was bugging him, he hated this sort of stuff with a passion. Revelation seemed upset too but Teioh wasn't to sure why, he obviously didn't like Rei very much either, maybe it was because it was bothering Teioh so much, but the brunette didn't really know, his brother was hard to read. He was more concerned about this little girl at the moment though.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Deidara shook his head, his mouth set in a line. He had no idea why Teioh was so concerned about the stupid brat. "I know that, but I'm pretty sure I chose it to mean 'nothing', un" he sighed, his eyebrow twitching just thinking of how annoying she was. "Ugh, she's the most annoying preppy little peice of SHIT you will ever meet, un!" he complained. He couldn't wait until he met the little blonde girl, and saw how much of a little brat she really was. That was, if she came back.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum