The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 13 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Daniel looked up at her... he kissing her deeper. "Woof..." he said bit her bottom lip lightly.

Markus looked to her "I missed you so much..." he said. "I've miss this... holding you... kissing you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 pm

she grinned " big bad wolf" she said as she got up and walked away then started to run staying in human form knowing Daniel would catch her.

She looked into his eyes "Anything else?" she asked sitting on the edge of the table so her body was against his.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 pm

"Grr..." he said teasing her. Chasing after her. It didn't take him very long to catch her. He grabbed her moving her, pinning her against a tree... He smiled. "By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna be picking leaves out of your hair for months..." he said. "Mmm... you are in the big bad wolf's hands right now... don't you know the danger you are in little girl?" he said.

"Mmmm... mating with you..." he said. "Those wild nights... how we would lay holding each other until dawn..." he said, he rubbed against her, loving her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 pm

She could hear him behind her but decided not to dodge him, she felt his hands grip her and pin her against a tree. He was still stronger after being brought over to this new side of life, but she was full shifter. "Is that so?" she asked teasing him. "Little girl? I think you'll find the wolf might be in danger" she said.

She held him close "I miss that too, I miss laying in your arms as the sun comes up, I miss being yours" she said feeling him rub against her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Daniel grinned slyly at her. Growling lightly just to tease her. "Oh yeah? Prove it..." he challenged. He moved forward, nipping at her neck, still holding her pinned to the tree.

"Mmmm... I miss kissing you, holding you... just being yours..." he said. His hand moved down to his own pants, he started trying to remove them...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm

She felt his teethe on her neck. "hmm I might have to" she said with a slight growl "teach the pup a lesson".

She smiled and placed her hands on his as he undid his pants. She pushed his hands away softly and undid his pants for him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Daniel backed up lightly, still holding her, his grip loosened lightly. "Looking to her, he smiled. "Sure you can, you old wolf..." he teased...

Once his pants were undone, he looked back down at her, working on getting her clothes off...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Lith laughed at him, hearing him call her as she was. Wolf. "I'm so lucky to have you" she said kissing him lightly.

Mera could feel their body heat rise ad they undressed each other and the lust build as they both knew what was to come.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Daniel smiles, kissing her back. "I'm lucky to have you as well..." he says, his eyes softening... "My wolf..." he says kissing her a bit more.

Markus looks to her as he moves to her body, holding her lightly, completely naked. "My love..." he says kissing her sweetly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

She smiled and caressed his face softly. "Our children are so lucky, You gave me a life that I would have never known" she said with a smile kissing him. "My wolf..." she said in return.

She put her arms around him as her eyes wondered his body then held his gaze, she kissed him back tenderly "My love..."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"The life of a mother?" he asks her. "Mmm... a sexy mother as well..." he says grabbing her ass lightly, holding her lovingly. "You saved me from a life of wandering as a sell sword... showed me love when others would only show me... well... pain... loneliness..." he says. Feeling blessed to have her in his life.

Markus kisses her against, getting a bit more heated... "You are so perfect... I'm... so happy you are alright..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

"That and the life of our children. Never in my life did I think I would have children." she said kissing him. He grabbed her ass and she gave a playful yelp "You know I do love it when you do that" she said with a laugh. "I can't tell you enough how much I love you Daniel..." she said.

She felt the heat in them both as her legs rested on either side of his hips and her ass sat lightly on the edge of the bench. "Thanks to you" she said kissing him then leaning back a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Daniel looks to her slyly. "I know you do... that's why I did it." he says. "And... I love you too... so very much... I can't say anything that would let you know how much you mean to me... I love you... so so much..." he says kissing her deeper.

Markus smiles. "Your spirit lets me work miracles." he says, his hands caressing her body.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

She gave a very cheeky grin then kissed him back deeply. "You sly dog you" she said with a laugh.

She felt warm shivers up her spine as his hands caressed her, she shuffled a little more off the edge so she was closer to him. "You work miracles without me love" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Daniel smirks. "Who do you think taught me..." he says. "Woof..." he says teasing her. Wanting her so bad...

Markus holds her. "I have doubts... I would have never been able to save anyone so close to death... but... the thought of losing you... it drove me forward..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 pm

She laughed and tilted her head to the side and bit her bottom lip a little "and what does Daniel like me doing?" she asked tracing a finger over his chest.

"Shhh" she said putting a finger over his lips softly, she kissed him softly "No more talking" she said kissing him again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Daniel looks to her. "Mmm... I love it when the old dog takes control every now and then... though I love taking her from behind as well." he says squeezing her ass a bit more.

Markus stops talking, just feeling the two of them together. Feeling her body heat with his. He kisses her a bit more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

She smiled and pulled him closer with some force "Like that?" she asked. She laughed when he squeezed her ass "woof baby" she said with a smile.

She took a breath and ran her hands over his back feeling him close and enjoying the moment.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Daniel smiles lightly. "Mmhmm" he says with a little smile. Kissing her lightly.

He didn't say a word as he rubs against her, holding her close, lovingly kissing her deeper.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 pm

She laughed and kissed him again "We should go back soon. One day they will wake up and wonder where we are" she said.

"What you thinking?" she asked softly before returning the kiss deeper than he had.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Daniel smiles, nuzzling her lightly. "Oh fine..." he says kissing her a bit more. "I don't really want to answer question... especially all the things I do with their mother..." he says.

"How much I love you... how much I want to be with you right now... as a husband and wife... as lovers..." he says kissing up her neck.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

She laughed "Just think, they are gonna be like us one day" she laughed more "They will kiss like this" she said kissing him "and bite like this" she said nipping his neck.

She ran a hand through his hair "then be with me, as husband and wife, as lovers. Take me as your wife. Take me as your lover" she said tilting her head back a bit as he kissed up it.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm

((Sorry, I've been away for a while, I should be back, I hope Still wanna continue?))

"Mmmm... you're worrying the mind of a father." he chuckles softly kissing her deeply, letting out a little murr as she nips him.

He nods, holding her close. "Mmmm... as my wonderful wife... and my beautiful lover..." he says kissing her deeply, rubbing his body against her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm

((that's ok. yeah I wanna go back in time a bit in this rp tho to get the action back into it. Looking back on Lith still being with the Vams and what not. Keen? I'm thinking about starting a new rp also keen to join in?))

Lith laughed. ''They will live a life without chains and whips'' she said quietly.

She closed her eyes "As your own... your possession... your property" she said feeling him close to her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm

((Sounds good, I probably won't be on too much tonight, but I'll be coming back to this site more often))

Daniel smiles softly. "Mmmm... I'm... glad... I do not want that for our children..."

He smiles, kissing her. "Mmmmm... mine..." he says pinning her down. he chuckles softly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next