The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOPIC (could come up with a name)

2 posters

Go down

TOPIC (could come up with a name) Empty TOPIC (could come up with a name)

Post by nuwisha Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 pm

The 21st century, such a strange time to be alive in where you can get whatever you need from you very room. You can travel the world in a shorter time then ever before, not even the sky is the limit anymore. Truly a strange yet wonderful time to be alive in, if one only would be alive. 780 years have this undead condition been part of ones life and yet it is noting to regret, this grand step in the evolution.

Holly Charmaine Sinclair, the name was not her real one but yet it suited her it was something about it that told the world about her so she kept it. She put down the quill that she used when writhing in her journal it was true that she were almost 800 years old but that did not show one bit, her marble white skin were perfectly smooth almost unnatural. It was true that some of the children in the neighbourhood spread rumours about the dark mansion and the witch that lived in it, if they only knew. Holly sat up from the desk were she keep her journal and left the room that had become her most inner sanctuary. The night was still young and that meant one thing; hunting. With a city of 12.9 million residents was it hard to live like during the old day, one had to hide in the midst of these cattle to masquerade as one of them.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

TOPIC (could come up with a name) Empty Re: TOPIC (could come up with a name)

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 pm

((OOC: I dont know how to start off the Rp, you kinda made a dead end...))

Last edited by Gallente on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt read the pm untill after I posted :D)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm

((I know it is bad, that is why I never make start posts. But just put in your character in the city at some location and we will see.))
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 pm

The 200 years have seemed to fly straight by him, he waundered countless country sides, seen great wounders, and done just about anything that he could imagine he would wanna do. Well maybe not everything. There had been times where he wished death, especially when his wife had died. But he pulled through and made it to see another day, then again its not like would be easy for him to die. He is no stranger to pain or injuries, they seem to be his best friend now-a-days. Shinigami always loved the smell of his wife, after she died that was the one thing he missed the most about her, since that day he never stays in one place for too long. he just has not had the reason to settle down, through the years his body has changed from the old him that everyone in his old town used to know him as.

Shinigami decided to stop traveling for a little while so that he can get some rest, he stopped perticullary at a manson that seemed to be runed down due to time. His thoughts where that nobody could possibly live there, so nobody would mind himbeing there but then again its not like they would notice him due to the fact that he doesnt stay anywhere long. He takes his time walking up to the manson, after a few minutes he gets to the front door and opens it. Warmth of the house pressed up against his body, a faint scent of people that used to live therefilled his nostrils as he closed the door. After closing the door her looks around taking in the view and thinking where he would settle down for the night and where would be the best defensive place to sleep.

He decided that sleeping on the couch would be the best thing for him, so he sits on the couch afterwalking to it and then pulls out his pistol and lays it on the coffe table in front of him while listening to his surroundings while thinking about where to go next.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Evolution was all that mattered, Holly left the dark humid basement she used for Haven as she had selected not for its beauty but for it location. Hidden enough so she could keep her interests working without interference and yet central enough to have fresh specimens and an endless supply of blood. The old wooden stair planks made lots of creaking sounds as she walked up them, some day would she have to fix that but there would be time for that late. She looked down on the pitch black dress she wore and noticed a small crimson dot, she did let a laud sight escape her lips, blood on the dress again. She reached the main floor were she stopped there was something different about air, like something new a more fresh sent.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:49 pm

He looked up as he heard the creaking sounds, but it sounded to slow to be anything so he figured it was the house, afterall the house seems acient and fragile to the simplest of touch. It took him a few moments to smell the blood, but once the smell filled his nostrills he payed it no mind thinking that its nothing. He knew that itwas less than a few droplets of blood, nothing to get up for. A few seconds later after smelling the blood a new scent followed, this one different, very difficult to point out. As an instinctive response he quickly reaches for and grabs his pistol, sliding back the chamber in a split second while getting up and over turning the couch to its side while looking behind the couch knowing that there are no paths for anything to approach his rear, the only way someone could come from somewhere is from in front of him.

He looks around the Room looking for even the smallest thing that would alert him, after being trained by various forces he has obtained the skills to kill effeciently and skillfully. He never thought that he would have to use them again though, but today seems different. Seems like he will have to use all that he knows, if things turn out badly.

((OOC: I was gonna keep going but I was gonna ramble about his past and I dont wanna bore you:D ))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

She walked passed many old room all furnished with old furnisher that had old spider webs and layers of dust covering them, it truly looked like nobody lived here. There were clearly somebody here she would feel it in the blood, the air, even the dead wood she walked on. The living room or at lest the most living room like in the mansions current state. Truing around the corner in to the room, she showed her teeth in irritation as she saw the intruder. A intruder in her territory what more reason did she need to craft him in to a wall, no have to say calm one could use this situation. "You!" she yelled, her tone were clearly irritated and barley hid the anger she tried to suppress. "What are you doing in my house?"
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 pm

At the shout of the word 'you,' He accidently fired a round at her whizzing just by her and hitting the wall to her side while saying,"shit, sorry about that. I tend to use my training that I was taught." He takes his finger off the trigger while keeping his gaze on her and not daring to look down. After a moment of silence He said,"Your house? from the outside it looks like nobody lives here and I could say the same for the inside aswell." Right after finishing his sentence he noticed her teeth and thought,' Is she a vampire like me or are those fake?'

He hadnt fed in the last few days so his hunger starts to cloud his judgement some making him hope that she is a human, he wants her blood. He couldnt sense anything from her, if she was a vampire she sure was hiding it well. He looks her body over countless times trying to access the situation but is still unsure. Finally he lowers his pistol to his side thinking,'I cant get into a fight, I dont have the ammo nor am I fed enough.'

He starts lowering his guard due to his hunger and said,"my name is Shinigami, I was passing through and needed a place to stay. I thought the place was abandoned and thought I could take refuge here for the night or a few nights." He looked around her, looking to see if he could find something that would give him a definate answer, something to tell him if she is a threat or a friendly. But the difficulty of reading her is intense, and seeming almost impossible. He knows that he cant just simply as her, if she wasnt it would freak her out and he wouldnt be able to work her up to letting him feed from her. But if she is a vampire then maybe things would prove to be ok, but then again if she is a vampire then he knows he invaded her territory and depending on the last time she fed and how much she had taken would be the determing key factor as to how well she reacts. But the sound in her voice seems like she hadnt fed much or recently so if she was a vampire she would be like a drug addict without drugs if she didnt get enough blood.

His fhangs start lowering so he can feed, they start reacting to his thoughts of feeding from her. He couldnt help but think about it. Afterall he has not fed in several days, plus he hasnt seen anyone during those days. She is his first opportunity and his thoughts are nothing but feeding from her. He can already imagine the thought of tasting her warm, sweet, thick, and rich blood as some of her blood trails the corner of his mouth.

He starts starring at her neck looking at her veins and starts getting the impression that she is a human.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down