The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Statement (tag: Gallente)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under the Statement (tag: Gallente) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Statement (tag: Gallente)

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 am

He kept his gaze on the floor as she took the paper from him, her words where putting fear in him and he didn't know what to do. When she told him to get out before she kills him, he was starting to shake with fear, almost trembling. His words where shaken, as if she had him by his soul,"I, don't k-know mmmy...my-my... n-name." He wasn't given one, his mother died before she was able to give him a name, so people called him what they wanted, until he was sold as a sex slave when he was old enough. The woman that became his master called him Shinra, but as for his real name he didn't know it. When she lifted his chin up to have him face her, he whispered,"I cant remember anything about me, your my master." He was trying to tell her that he doesn't remember much, due to the constant beatings. He mentally blocked out all his memories without knowing it, so now he doesn't even know that the woman before him is not his master, just a woman who helped him.

He reached behind him and rubbed two certain scars on his back and then said,"maybe this will remind you." He got really close to her and grabbed her hand gently and placed it on his back, right above a scar that was near his shoulder blade while saying,"this was the scar from when you cut me with your knife because I stole food from you." He moved her hand down and placed it right above his waist line and said,"this scar is from where you whipped me with a whip." He took her other hand and placed it on his lower abs and said,"this is the scar you gave me for cumming with out your permission." He then placed that same hand on his chest and said,"and this long scar is from where you cut me constantly because I wouldn't do anything when I was sick." Everything in his mind was telling him that she was his master, even though she would constantly beat him, he wanted to be with her, he didn't have any where else to go or anyone to take him in. Nobody knew he even existed.

He then placed both of her hands on his ribs and said,"those scars are where you clawed me for not lasting long enough for you." She had trained him to last a long time and to do as told, he couldn't cum unless he had the woman's permission and where to cum at. otherwise he would slow down or stop, but that often lead him to getting beat. She never wanted him to stop, she wanted him to keep going and last a really long time.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Under the Statement (tag: Gallente) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Statement (tag: Gallente)

Post by Lady Lara Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well," her voice was softer now, not having any clue of what to say or do. "I think you are a little confused. I only met you yesterday." she said, taking her hands back, and rubbing them against her belt at her sides. She didn't like touching other people's scars at all. She found it pretty gross, actually. Perhaps she would have to help him remember his past correctly. Or, at least, to remember the most recent days correctly. "Whoever you are, I am not your master. I don't know where your master is, or how to even find her." she said, looking at him strangely. Her eyes showed nothing but anger, but in her mind, she was just trying to figure out what to do. She didn't want him staying here, but he seemed convinced that he was supposed to. "One thing I want you to do while you're staying here." she said after a long moment, "Do not, and I mean, do NOT EVER feed from me again. You may leave the house to find somebody else in town to feed from, then come back once you're done." she said, really hoping he'd agree to that. She couldn't deal with him properly if he was determined to always feed from her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:20 am

He scratched his head when she said he must be confused, but he was certain that she was his master. When she told him he couldnt feed from her but he could find someone else to feed from he agreed and said,"will you still fuck me master?" He looked at her neck and said,"I wont feed from you if you dont want me to."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum