The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Collin sighed slightly...."No we won't run from our home" He says as he looked back to Luna as she slept..."Well as far as I know this assassins good...Really good..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm

he frowned before sighing'' not good. and can't really stop the assassin because the council have all been killed'' he sighed as he rubbed the back of his head'' alright. so no running. hopefully we can come up with something. '' he was worried, didn't know if they would be able to avoid this disaster.

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 11 FantasyImperium_Cover_sm

Mia sighed, she had already spent the last week tracking the family she was hired to terminate. Right now though she was getting things ready she already knew where they where at, but now she was getting the feeling that she was being followed, She would be really pissed if she found out that the idiot who hired her was now having someone follow her. if that was the case she would go back and kill the idiot first before carrying out her order.

She was currently camped out deep in the woods, she didn't rust the city or hotels of any kind. too many risks. atleast out here she could easily take care of herself and protect herself. Getting up she took off towards the area she had been using a large tree to hide up in. Finding the tree she lept up into it before settling down, she had a clear view of the house now, as of now she was just learning their routines, figuring out where and when she would take them out.

(( i will put her background and stuff up later ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Collin nodded..."I would have to say I'v never seen that much of a worried look on your face." He says with sigh..."Everything will be ok...I'm sure of it." He says

Dagen smirked as he continued to follower keeping a distance of course...He grinned as she jumped up into a tree. He was on a branch just above her. Grinning he broke the silence speaking abruptly..."Its not nice to spy on people you know Mia." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Darious grunted''' hasn't been much i worry about until now. first, we get rid of this assassin, then i need to figure out how to reconstruct a new council. its going to take a very long time to clean up this crappy mess''

Mia was so intent on watching the house , she nearly fell out of the tree when she jumped in surprise, her hand immediately going to her weapon before she looked up , slightly relaxing but not much as she snorted'' Dagen. haven't seen you in a while.. not nice to sneak up on people you know.''she shifted a little, glancing back at the house then back up at him '' go away, i am busy. i will find you later to kick your ass if you like''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."Still the same ol' Mia...." He chuckled slightly as he looked to her...."You know that weapon would have been in my hands before you drew it right." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side. His eyes flashing slightly as the sudden urge to feed hit him like a brick. He got slightly uneasy swalling the lump he had in his throat..."Of yeah you do realize the concile is dead....I killed them yesterday..." He says with a smirk..

Collin looked to Darious..."Yeah...We'll figure it out though."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:12 pm

she snorted '' i highly doubt that since you couldn't do it before'' she glanced up at him, frowning slightly as she caught the slight change in his eye color'' heh really now? what did they do to piss you off?" she glanced at the building again thinking she was definitely lucky to have already been paid before Dagen had killed the council. '' you look like your going to get sick. you should go lay down or i can knock you out, whichever you want''

Rose sighed as she came in and yawned , dead tired and hadn't had any sleep in the last few days, glancing down at darious she sighed'' well i just heard the rest of the vampire community is definitely in an uproar.. lots of fights breaking out. i had to send out some of the men to try and get things under control. how are you two holding up ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Dagen smirked..."If I remember correctly you couldn't lay a finger on me..." He grinned..."Unless I wanted you too." He grinned slightly at the thought...."No...I'm fine really..." He says fighting off the deep hunger he was having..."You do realize thats part of my family in the house your watching don't you?" He questioned.

Collin looked to Rose and then grinned..."Yeah all hells breaking loose...Wheres that Dagen guy you turned?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm

she snorted and sighed as she narrowed her eyes,s he could easily see movement in the place even though she was nearly a mile away from it. '' uh huh really when did a bunch of vamps and wolves become your family ?" she slid a glance up towards him again. '' and you know i can't just walk away from a mark. '' she shifted a little before sighing'' uh huh i think your memory is a bit screwed up. ''

Darious arched a brow'' oo another guy huh.. interesting''

rose rolled her eyes '' shut up darious.. and he is off searching for that assassin. he figured he could be usefull''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:35 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Of course you can especially when I'm the one thats gonna stop you." He says with a grin still keeping his hunger at ease..."My memory is perfect..." He says with a grin.

Collin sighed..."Yeah another..." He says with a smirked..."Only reason he was turned was because he tricked her....."But he took out Korey and Rose both out..." He says with a smirk..."I was slightly supprised.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Rose scowled '' shut up collin or i will kick your furry butt all over the place'' she grumbled, ignoring the fact that darious just busted out laughing'' ugh men. '' she shook her head before heading out of the room, muttering something on how half of them where useless.

Mia snorted as she looked up at him '' really now.. i am not the same as before Dagen.. you won't be able to stop me. '' she barely moved just an inch before she dissappeared, already on the ground and taking off fast towards the house, she didn't even make a sound as she headed straight for the house.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Collin chuckled slightly as he looked to her..."I'm only playing sheesh." He muttered with a grin...

Dagen smirked..."Alright then." He muttered shaking his head..."Tisk Tisk." He muttered as he then dissappeared appearing directly infront of her his eyes flashing red for jsut a second ..."I'm not the same either.." He muttered stopping her in her tracks. His breathing was quicking as he heard the blood pulsing in her neck...His fangs grew out his eyes shifting from her neck to back to her eyes. His entire body tensed as he then staired her down...If she were to make one wrong move he would take her down and feed from her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:51 pm

she stopped and arched a brow, looking him over up and down before snorting'' great . your a vampire.. i think it suites you but i have taken alot of your kind down '' she stared at him, her eyes flashing to gold then back to their normal color'' stay out of it dagen. '' she shifted a little before disappearing again as she ended up behind him, her pace quickened she was nearly a blur even as she spotted rose walking out of the house.

Darious grinned'' its all good,she is just under alot of stress is all heh that and us teasing her is just something that gives her a reason to smack the both of us.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

He let out a shirek as she took of again this time he tackled her from behind pinning her to the ground. "Don't make me do this..." He growled his eyes flashing as he struggled to keep from ripping into her...."If you want them you have to get threw me first." He growled.

Collin looked to him..."Yeah I guess so....Hehehe...I'm never letting that go though.." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Darious jumped at the shrieking sound he heard, getting up he headed outside'' what the hell is going on ?"

Mia gasped as she was tackled, hitting the ground hard she grunted before struggling hard against him already , trying to get to her weapon as she gave off a low deadly growl , nearly sounding like a very large cat. '' get the hell off of me dagen!' she hissed, eyes flashing gold even as furr rippled across her skin before disappearing, something she knew he had never seen before since she used to be normal.

Rose jumped before turning to watch dagen tackle some woman, she glanced at darious before shrugging'' i don't know. '' frowned as she turned to stare at the woman, eyes widening as she let out that growl that sent chills down her spin .. she barely even caught the rippling of furr across her skin '' Dagen. you need to be carefull''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Dagen held her down tightly..."No I'm not letting you go...I can't have you do this..." He muttered grabbing her weapon and tossing it to the side when she was going after it..."He growled slightly..."So You have changed." He muttered as his hold grew more forceful...."It doesn't matter...Just dont do it...The people that hired you are dead..It won't matter if do kill them or not.....Do you really think you could actually kill 2 children..." He growled as his fangs ached to be sank into her flesh....

Collin jumped out the window bursting into his wolf form standing ground just incase.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm

she hissed, feeling her canines grow slightly before snapping at his arms , trying to get a hold of him to get him to let go '' children where not my mark dagen , now get off!"she was growing more agitated , snorting at his comment of her changing'' you think? haven't seen you in nearly a decade people are bound to change'' she jerked under him again., ignoring the slight cuts she was getting from struggling under him.

Rose watched him, leaning against the doorframe as she watched, she wasn't about to get into that mixture.. even though he looked like he was getting ready to bite her. he had to learn one way or another in controlling it. besides the woman was trying to kill them, so if she died then well they won't have to worry about her any more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:17 pm

He smriked slightly as she nipped at his arms..."Their part of the family..." He growled as he tighened his hold even more on her..."You jsut need to calm the....." The smell of blood hit his nose. He started shaking slightly his eyes growing even darker and his fangs longer. His grip then suddely felt like a vice as reared back sinking his fangs into her shoulder.

Collin snorted slightly a deep growl comming from his throat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm

she gasped and struggled more against him, giving a cry of pain as she felt his fangs rip into her shoulder, she struggled for a few more minutes before she slowly began to relax under him,getting light headed and feeling sick as she closed her eyes.. '' stop it dagen'' she muttered, nearly passing out from the loss of blood.

rose glanced over at collin '' mind getting him off of her? last thing i need is for him to rip someone apart where the kids play'' she figured the woman would die from loss of blood anyways but the less messy it was the better.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 pm

COllin was getting ready to run over and pull him off her and then stopped.

Dagen moved his head back healing the wound he gave her. He panted and looked up at Collin and Rose wiping the blood from his lips. He then loosened his grip on her and rolled her over..."I told you I didn't want to hurt you....But now that your no threat." He says as he picked her up in his arms and carried her back towards them..."Take her...And Give me some blood....I need more....." He says his eyes still flashing...It was hard to believe that he was still functioning normaly without tearing anyone up for blood.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Darious frowned as he took the woman from him '' who is she? i get the feeling she knows you'' he checked her over, looking a little worried as he felt her pulse, taking her inside he placed her on the couch.'' not good'' he muttered, he knew what she was the moment he touched her, she was rare from what he could tell.

Rose sighed as she pulled dagen close, getting him to sit down on the porch sitting down next to him she held her wrist out'' use mine. blood of an older vampire helps with the control and makes it less likely you will get hungry again for atleast another day.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Dagen's body shook slightly as Darious took Mia from him..."An old friend..." He says with a sigh as he then looked to Rose as she pulled him over to her . He then took her wrist biteing down and drinking what he could from her before healing the wound he made and sighed..."I almost couldn't stop..." He muttered. ..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

she relaxed, letting him feed from her before shrugging . '' your new remember. and i warned you about it.. come on , lets go check on your friend'' she got up and headed inside. eyeing the woman over

Darious looked up before shrugging '' she is going to be fine. i had to double check but it looks like she is stronger then i thought.. uhh do i need to tie her up ? heh just in case she starts to try and kill someone?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Dagen looked to Rose and nodded..."Yeah....I remember..." He syas with a sigh as he then headed inside as well looking over to Darious..."I would jsut incase..."Use somthing strong...Shes tricky..." He says as he walked over to her looking her over.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Darious nodded slightly before digging around for the strongest rope he had before going over to Mia'' heh did you know she was a shifter?" he looked over at Dagen before bending down to try and tie her hands. he barely touched her when she suddenly moved, getting a gasp of surprise from him

Mia snapped her eyes open instantly as she felt him touch her, hissing she moved quickly , grabbing the small dagger in her waist band , grabbing darious instantly and had him on his back, placing the dagger right above his heart as she looked around '' move and he dies before you even touch me''

Rose tensed, glancing at dagen then back at mia.. '' ok. nobody's moving. go easy with that''

Mia snorted as she looked over at dagen, narrowing her eyes even as they where now completely gold and slit like a cats eye. '' you are going to be in so much trouble''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Dagen froze looking to Mia and Darious..."Easy...Damn it..." He says as he watched the dagger and then looked to her..."No ones moving..." He muttered as he looked to her...."How am I going to be in so much trouble?" He says as he looked to her..."Leave the old man alone...I'm the one that took you down...Leave them out of this.." He says eyeing her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next