The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 30 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm

she relaxed before wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzled his neck'' relax.. i will be carefull and you know damn well that i will be back. don't you dare follow me hun. or i will be extremely mad at you .. '' lightly kissed him before moving away from him. '' i will be back soon, behave yourself. '' she smiled slightly before quickly disappearing into the woods.

Max glanced at him before shaking his head'' don't know what the hell she see's in you.. stubborn woman.. do not worry , no danger where we are going.. and she will be back in one piece. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 30 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

He looked to her and smiles hugging her back and kissing her..."Alright fine..." He says as he then looked to Max..."Everything she doesn't see in you....And she better...Or I swear on the name of what ever I am...I'll kill all of you...Don't think I wont..." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 am

Max rolled his eyes'' relax, i am already taken. no need to worry about me or any other person in the small group we are.. no one is stupid enough to touch her. '' he shook his head before glancing towards the area Mia had taken off too '' and i wouldn't follow us if i where you .. you could get her into a severe amount of trouble if you do... just letting you know... '' he grinned slightly before taking off after Mia, quickly shifting into his panther form and easily catching up to Mia.

Mia sighed, she really wasn't liking the situation but hoped that dagen would stay put , glancing down at Max in his panther form she shrugged and lightly tugged on his ear'' this better be good furrball. i really don't want to be gone too long and i don't want Dagen pissed at me. '' she muttered, hoping dagen stayed home where she knew he was at and safe.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 pm

"FIne." He says with a sigh as he watched then both take off. He then grinned slightly as he dissappeared following them but keping a good mile radious being sure he wouldn't be found...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:39 pm

she sighed, the trip was definitely going to take a while, she spent the next day hiking all the way to the valley where her group was hiding. she had to take it slow in order to cover her tracks and keep people from following. they arrived at the area right as the sun went down, she was tired as hell and knew dagen was close by , she hoped he hadn't snuck into the camp. other wise someone was going to get hurt since they didn't like unknown people knowing where they lived.

glancing down at max she sighed'' stay here.. watch the entrance, alert the guards if anyone followed. '' watching him take off she slipped into the house where they elder and her adoptive father figure lived.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Dagen continued moving being sure to keep his distance stopping a good ways out and jsut watched as Mia walked into the tent..."THese shifters sure are strange.." He muttered...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Max snorted as he appeared behind Dagen '' only as strange as we have to be in order to survive,, what the hell are you doing here .. if any of the others catch you here , you could get mia in serious trouble'' he narrowed his eyes at him slightly '' or is that what you want to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Just as soon as Max appeared Dagen had a dagger to his neck..."You really shouldn't sneek up on people...It might get you killed..." He muttered putting the dagger away and then cocked his head to the side..."No I don't want her to get in trouble....I care alot about her...And I don't trust people I don't know..." He says the trible marks flashing at his agitation.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:04 pm

he didn't even flinch at the dagger to his throat, waiting for it to be removed before replying'' well then if you don't want her in trouble you should get the hell out of here.. our leader does not take kindly to unwanted visitors you know.. '' he glanced at the tent then back at dagen, eyeing his tribal markings.. '' you will leave, if you really care for her.. she will return to you soon.. maybe not three days but soon. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 pm

He looked to him..."Fine I'll leave...But if she doesn't come back...I know exactly where you live...." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side looking to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm

he grinned slightly '' uh huh.. if you can find us.. we don't stay in one spot.. especially when someone finds us that doesn't need to know about us.. its how we stay alive you know.. '' he glanced at the tent again, tensing slightly when Mia came out, she definitely didn't look happy , she looked extremely pissed and a little upset.. '' well... she would have found out sooner or later.. wonder who she is more pissed at .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Dagen looked to him..."THen you jsut convinced me to stay..." He says with a frown as he looked to Mia and then back to him..."Sooner or later about what?" He questioned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm

he glanced at him and sighed, '' stay out of sight.. '' shaking his head slightly he shifted as he watched mia intently now.watching her disappear towards the back'' going to blow off some steam i think'' looked over at dagen slightly before shrugging.. '' well.. its complicated.. .. but if you must know she just found out that our leader,... and the one that has been a father figure to her.. is dieing.. he has about maybe three days. or less left.. '' shrugged slightly as he sat down. .'' he most likely just told her that she is being handed over the right to be the leader of the group.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:37 pm

"I plan too..." He says as he looked over watching Mia as she walked. "I wish I could help..." He muttered with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm

he shrugged'' nothing you can do about it.. he is old. its his time to go .. she is just not going to be too happy for a while.. probably because he waited too long to tell her. '' he glanced at him again before shrugging'' your going to have a long wait then.. she will not leave until he passes.. then there is the mourning period.. plus the ritual for her taking leadership.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 pm

He looked to him..."I know that....." He says as he looked up into the sky..."Looks like I'll have a long wait..." He says with a sigh as he pulled out a blood pack and bit into it drinking...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 am

Max arched a brow before shaking his head, then made a face as he pulled the blood pack out'' ew.. now that is just disgusting. ... . '' he shook his head before jumping out of the tree, going back to the group and leaving Dagen to do what he wanted.

Mia was only there for four days before the leader finally passed on, Mia had been there when he took his final breath in his sleep and passed peacefully. she knew atleast he went without pain..a bit depressed she focused on doing what he had wished for her to do. bury his body by his favorite lake before taking care of what little possessions that he had had. two days after that she had already gone through the ritual of taking leadership. though she knew she wouldn't be there for long, she would have Max take temporary leadership when she was gone. Her back and right upper arm stung now from the new tribal tattoo's she recieved, marking her ranks among small group. she had already prepared for extra food to be sent to the people, atleast a few things came out of being an assassin and one of those was having contacts to help. Shaking her head she headed out of the tent now. glancing around as the last rays of the sun disappeared, watching as the people put out fires and gathered their young up and getting ready for sleep. Atleast they would get sleep, sighing she headed out of the group, going to the lake that was close by and leaned up against one of the trees. it was her favorite place to go for she could see the stars clearly when the sky's where clear.

Max watched Mia leave again, shaking his head as he made sure everyone was settled before going to seek out her friend. finding him up the same tree he quickly climbed up into it and eyed him'' you know.. i don't ever ask for help from just anyone.. and if you have been watching Mia like i think you have.. then you know she is in need of help.. '' he shifted slightly , glancing towards the lake where he knew mia to be at.. '' i think... she needs someone close to talk to.. she is not eating and is losing weight quickly... definitely depressed.. Maybe.... she will not get too mad if you go and see her?" he was definitely worried, they just lost a leader and they don't need to lose another.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

He looked to vim" I'll go talk to her and see if I can help" he says as he looked over to the lake, without another word he dissappeared appearing behind Mia.."Hey are you ok...you can talk to me..I'm here for you" he says as he placed a hand in her shoulder gently
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 am

Mia sighed, being deep in thought and didn't even hear dagen, when she felt his hand on her shoulder she jumped, grabbing his wrist and twisted his arm behind his back and easily had him pinned, blinking in surprise she sighed as she leaned against him, releasing his arm instantly '' dagen damn it.. didn't i tell you to stay home?" she mumbled, moving away from him as she ran a hand through her hair. .. '' i am fine... '' she grumbled, knowing exactly who had talked to dagen so she was going to go skin max later.. '' you know you shoudln't be here hun.. '' crossing her arms over her chest she eyed him, trying her best not to break down, last thing she needed was people to think she was weak.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 am

He looked to her supprised that she twisted his arm but when she let go he looked to her.."I know...But I had to come." He says with a smile as he shook his head..."No your not fine...Look at your self...You need to eat...." He says as he moved to her pulling her to him hugging her..."I'm sorry for what has happened. " He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 am

she blinked in surprise as he pulled her close, hugging her, sucking in a breath she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face against his neck and ignored the few tears that actually managed to slip out. sighing she slowly relaxed'' i am not hungry... and i am going to kill max.. '' she muttered.. before slightly glancing up at him'' what all has he said? and i apologize for twisting your arm.. you snuck up on me and scared the crap out of me.. don't do that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 am

He smiles as he looked down to her..."He told me everything....Well at least I think he did.." He says as he then laughed slightly..."Yeah I'll keep that in mind....You do need to eat somthing...You've lost alot of weight and its only been 4 days." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am

she frowned and grunted slightly '' not hungry.. i will eat when i get hungry. oh yea, i think i am going to get me a new furr rug'' she muttered, clearly not happy with max before sighing. '' soo.. you just came down here to try and shove food on me ?" moving away from him slightly she leaned back against the tree from earlier and half closed her eyes.. ignoring the slight sting from her back. the tatto's where still fresh so she was still a little tender.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 am

He looked to her..."Fine fine...And no...I came down here to you would have someone to talk to." He says..."YOur depressed and I can tell it...And apparently everyone else can too.' He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 am

she sighed and ran a hand through her hair before glancing at him. '' uh huh...i see.. ...its not like i haven't been depressed before hun.. '' she glanced at him again before tugging on his hand, getting him to move and walk with her. '' come on .. its late.. and i am tired. i have a few more things to do before i can leave. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next