The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character in need of RP

Go down

Character in need of RP Empty Character in need of RP

Post by nuwisha Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Yeah well I got a character I want to try out.

Her name is Tomoko, I have rp with her before in a PnP rp but I fell like I would like to evolve her. So any takes I can have her in most any rp, but I dont have any rp that will be good for her my self.

Some basic info:
Name: Tomoko Matsumoto, Flame-White
Species: Kitsune
Background: Flame-White never knew her parents as her father had died before she was born and her mother died at child birth. This did bring both great sorrow and happiness to the Court, sorrow for the loss of two Nine-tails, happiness for the birth of a white pure born. She was almost directly taken under the paw by Koan who raised her as his own and began teaching her all he knew. He found that she was curios about all things and charming towards strangers, but this irritated him much as she seemed not to listen to him. When finally her Sempai Opened her eyes of the truth behind all did she not what to stay and learn form old scrolls and books she when out in to the human world. This experience showed her much and she finally stared to under stand the teachings of her Sempai. When the Crossroads came she walked the same roads as her Sempai and took the tools of the Doshi, and she knew that with his teachings as a rock bottom she would be better them even him.
Personality: Very curious and spirited she always seam to not take things seriously even at the worst of moments. Her need for exploration have several times got her in to trouble but some how have she always found a way out.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down