The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 13 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:26 pm

he nodded slightly watching her so made sure he stayed close as he sat down and relaxed slowly , closing his eyes'' k. i won't go far just let me know if there is anything else i can do. '' he rubbed his head slightly as he nearly fell asleep just for sitting down and relaxing for a few minutes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Liz looks at the sky a moment as she was feeling weak. A team mate of hers comes to her side and makes her sit down. The team mate takes orders on how to mass produce the vaccine and how to administrate it to the roots. The Na’vi people make Liz lay down so she can get all the rest she needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 pm

he woke slightly and frowned when he didn't see her nearby, getting up he took a few minutes to scan the area before finding where they had made her lay down, relaxing he moved over to her before sitting down next to her. '' you should have woke me if you wheren't feeling good hun, you have me worried'' he frowned, lightly reaching over to rub her belly softly'' evertything ok?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Liz looks at him with a smile and says, “Everything is fine. I just have been over working myself.” She cuddles up to him as she wanted to feel safe again in his arms. She then watches as her team mates are guided to home tree to administrate the vaccine into it’s roots. She says slightly closing her eyes to rest, “Hopefully enough of the cure was made.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm

he rubbed her back slowly and relaxed as she cuddled against him, glad that she was safe. '' hmm well i think you did great, and i think you made enough, you should rest now, don't want you over doing yourself hun'' he looked down at her before looking up to watch the people move about. '' if it works..how long do you think we could go back home?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Liz says watching the clan do their own things as they wait for news that they can go home, “By my calculations we should be able to go home in three days, if it works.” She stays cuddled up to him, as she feels tired again and weak. She says, “I am sorry that the humans almost destroyed our home. It would not had happened if I had not come here and my father did not want to do research here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 pm

tag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13