The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 16 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Rose looks in his eyes a moment and says, “He is so eager to please people.” When two o’clock comes around she hears a car pull up in the driveway. Hearing a door shut Spunky runs to the door tail wagging. Rose picks him so he does not get hit by the door when his mother comes through the door. She did not want him to get hurt.

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 16 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 pm

he smiled petting spunky a little as he went to the door. Opening it just as his mother stepped up to the porch, he eyed the bags in her arms before he rolled his eyes'' mom i already went shopping for food you know you don't have to bring any '' he teased as he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek as he took the bags from her.

she gave a gentle laugh as she handed over the bags.. waving off his words'' oh i know i know. i just can't help myself your soo skinny , you need to get meat on your bones'' she teased, patting his cheek as he moved out of the way to let her in. '' and i swear the last time i was here you hardly had anything in the fridge, you better not be living off that fast food junk , it will kill you at an early age you know.. ''

Rin grimaced slightly , he was glad the trash had already been taken out or she would have spotted the bags from the doughnut shop from a few days ago.. '' yes mother i know.. i can't help it though when i get a little busy..'' he closed the door behind her before following her in the living, he smiled at rose before looking over to his mother'' mom this is rose.. she is going to be staying with me for a bit due to family issues.. ''

she frowned, looking rose over, she was a nice looking girl '' family issues? .. ahh none of my business i am sure.. '' she smiled warmly as she reached over and petted the dog in her arms.. '' n ice to meet you rose. i trust he is feeding you better than he feeds himself yes?"

rin gave a groan now as he went into the kitchen'' yes mom i don't starve her. besides she is just like you , she can cook up a storm that is good for any restuarant.'' he began to pull things out of the bags, bread mostly, then some meats that he placed in the freezer for later before doing the can goods and fresh vegetables.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Rose smiles and greets his mother shyly as she petted Spunky. She says as Rin puts food away, “Your son has been eating better since I came to stay here, other than his sweet tooth.” She puts Spunky down and runs over to Rin’s mother wanting her to pet him. Rose gets Rin put the food in their proper places so she could keep everything neat. She then gets Star some food in her dish.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm

she smiled as she picked up the dog and petted him more'' what a delightful little fella you have here.. '' she smiled following them into the kitchen where she spotted star'' ohh she has gotten a little bigger since the last time i saw her.and thats good, and he has had a sweet tooth since he was a child. i could never stop him from that.. '' she smiled glancing at the slow cooker where the roast was in. '' hmmm smells delicious. use everything fresh i hope?"

rin smiled as he put the last of the food away with rose's help '' of course.. just like your recipe calls for mom. and yea, a few more months and star will be a full grown furrball'' he watched the kitten eat before he looked over to rose.. '' hey mom. you still got that cabin up north?"

she frowned as she put spunky down with one final pat on his soft head'' of course.. trying to rent it out. i really don't want to sell it.. why do you ask?"

he smiled warmly as he shrugged'' was thinking i can rent it from you .. it will be a little cheaper then this place that is for sure. and its got the whole back woods for spunky to run around in since i know you put a fencing up there.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Rose looks at him as he mentions the cabin to his mother. “It would also give us more space.” Spunky runs around Rin’s mother happy that she gave him attention. Rose pats her leg and he goes to her side without hesitation. She picks him up and he cuddles into her arms. She stands next to Rin calmly trying not to be too affectionate in front of his mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

she eyed her curiously '' us huh.. did rin finally get a girlfriend?" she grinned watching rin's face go a little red.. '' what.. hey you can't blame me, i want grandkids and i hate sitting around for it.. and i been bugging you ages to get married and settled now you know. ''

Rin smiled slightly '' yea i know mom. , it can't happen that fast though or a relationship would never work, we have grounds to set and all that ''

she snorted'' oh i know.. that blondie you had before was just a little damn pushy if you ask me.'' she muttered.. '' and she never did like my cooking'' she shook her head as she headed into the kitchen to get something to drink'' you can move up there any time you need to . i was just up there this weekend making sure it was cleaned up in case someone was interested, i suppose now i can pull down the for rent signs.''

Rin nodded'' sure thing.. i will just have to get things figured up here. some of these things can be put into storage for a bit. ahh yea chelsea. '' he mumbled she was pushy, and way to clingy. he didn't mind spending time with a girl but when they wanted to go with you practically every where it was just a little creepy , especially if they tried to follow you into the bathroom. he looked at rose and smiled warmly .. she was perfect though. she spent time with him and he with her but never to the point where it was like neither of them could breath.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Rose smiles some as the two of them talk back and forth. She says, “Well I am not too pushy or bossy. I am stubborn when I stand up for what I think is right. And when I clean I don’t like anyone to be in my way.” She relaxes some feeling a little better now that his mother knew. She kisses Rin’s cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm

she grinned.. '' well there you go rin, you got some good woman there.. '' she teased, rinsing her glass out before placing it in the sink to be washed later. '' you i like.. that other one i didn't. she reminded me of one of those.. rich snooty stuck up women i see on tv.. ''

rin grimaced slightly again as he ran a hand through his hair but relaxed when he got a kiss on the cheek.. '' she was going to college to be a lawyer mom. so yea. her parents where paying her way. suppose she was alittle... off her rocker i guess.''

she snorted'' she was way off her rocker. she wanted everything her way and if you tried doing something your way she threw a fit. '' she nudged rose slightly . ' i am very glad they broke up. i couldn't stand her. half the time i couldn't even come over because she was always wanting to be here.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Rose smiles and says, “Well you can come any time you like as long as you don’t mind Spunky wanting attention from you as soon as you come through the door. He likes people a lot especially women. Come on the food will be fine to be left alone. Let’s all sit in the living room for a bit.” She heads to the living room and sits down on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

rin grinned'' yea , spunky and star both love to do that.. alright come on, we can put a movie on or something while we wait. its still got a few hours to cook and by then it will be dinner time.''

she nodded as she headed to the living room'' oh thats fine with me, i used to have a little dog of my own, poor little girl died of old age though, i had her for several long years, but they where happy years i tell you , if you keep them healthy and feed them right , they will live very long.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Rose sits down and looks at them both. She looks down at the sleeping Spunky in her arms. She could not picture a day without him or Star in her life. They woke them both up when they needed to be up. They are always happy to see them when they got home. She looks at Rin and asks, “So what are we going to watch until dinner is done?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:19 pm

rin shrugged. '' well there is always marmaduke, its a really good movie from what i hear.. '' he smiled as he made sure his mother was comfortable before he went to the movie selections .. '' but i think its up to you two women though.. . ''

she smiled as she looked over at rose.. '' its up to you , i am fine with it.'' she reached over to pet spunky again'' such a cute little thing, where did you find him?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Rose says, “Well Marmaduke is fine.” She looks at him with a smile. “We needed to pick up cat food I think it was and some groceries because I had just moved in and he did not have much food that could give us a healthy meal. When went to the pet store to get cat food and I found my way to the kennel where they kept puppies and found him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:50 pm

he smiled as he put the movie in and turned the lights down to keep the glare off the tv. '' yea he was just too darn cute to leave behind. '' he teased as he sat down on the couch next to rose, petting spunky lightly.

she smiled'' well thats always how it goes.. but your lucky to have him, he seems to adore you alot. '' she relaxed eyeing the tv as the movie started. '' maybe i should get another dog some day, who knows. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Rose cuddles up to Rin and says, “Spunky has captured your heart as well so don’t tease me.” Spunky looks at the screen tail wagging as the movie plays. “I am happy to have him in my life. I think of him as my baby or child.” Spunky barks at the screen as Marmaduke gets stuck in the doggy door. Rose kisses his head and he sits still.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:17 pm

rin grinned.. '' yea i know. he is definitely got my heart too'' he teased as he petted spunky again. relaxing on the couch as he gave another laugh at the movie when he got stuck in the door. '' gotta love this movie.. ''

his mom laughed softly as she was so caught up with the movie now that she was just not really paying attention to the conversations.

(( gah sorry lol trying to get ready for work.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Rose looks at the two of them for a moment as they all watch the movie. She smiles as she hears the timer go off. She goes to the kitchen and gets things around for them to eat. She looks down at Spunky as he begged for a piece of food. She gives him a cooled off cooked carrot and he eats it slowly as though it was a treasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:32 pm

hearing the ding of the bell he got up as well, '' be right back mom ''getting up he headed for the kitchen, glancing down at the begging dog before shaking his head'' thats a bad habit for him to have'' he teased as he got the plates down for the food. , digging around in the cupboard he found the crackers his mother liked to eat with the roast. even go the bbq sauce out that she liked to put on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Rose looks at Rin and says, “Well he is just curious to try new things. I rather him eat something safely out of my hand than eat something out of the trash.” Spunky stops begging after eating the carrot and runs into the living room. Rose fixes her plate and sits at the table so she would not tempt Spunky or Star too much with the smell of food.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:59 pm

he nodded slightly '' true, though to keep the habit from getting too bad just put it in his food dish next time, teaches him not to beg.. heck you can even tell him to sit and see if that works too. '' he smiled as he made the plate of food for his mother and set it at the table, '' mom foods ready , got your plate'' he watched her get up and come to the table before sitting down,

'' well it sure does smell good'' she grinned as she reached for the crackers , glancing back at thet tv every now and then.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Rose eats her food without looking at the TV even once. Spunky and Star play together in the living room as they wait for them to finish eating. When Rose is done with her dinner plate, she puts the dirty dishes in the sink. She then goes into the freezer to get a treat out for Star and Spunky to share. They play tog a war with the treat happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Rin smiled watching the animals playing tug of war, going over to his mother he lightly kissed her on the cheek as she continued to eat and watch the tv. putting the left over food up he finished with that before going over to rose and sitting down next to her, lightly nudging her and kissing her cheek'' everything ok hun?. think my mom definitely likes you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 am

Rose looks at him and says, “I am fine I just have a lot on my mind.” She looks at Star and Spunky a moment as they play tug a war with each other. She then looks at Rin’s mother seeing her sad eyes a moment. She sighs as she thinks about how sad she must feel without her pet being around now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 pm

he glanced at his mother before looking back at Rose again, smiling slightly he leaned forward and lightly kissed her cheek'' do not worry about her.. i was planning on getting something for her for christmas.. '' he kept his voice low as he petted spunky. '' i know what kind of dogs she likes so i was going to see about getting her a good one.. maybe a working dog.. someone to be her pal and work with her you know. ?" he had seen one of the helping dogs before, they where expensive but he knew his mother needed one, sometimes she forgot where she put things and such. a dog like that could easily keep her company while helping her at the same time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Rose looks at her lover and says softly, “I see.” She kisses her forehead softly and cuddles into him a little. She watches the rest of the movie until it is over. Then she gets up and gets a glass of milk to drink. Spunky follows after her and licks her legs. She looks down at him with a smile and pets him gently to calm him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next