The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] Empty The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 pm

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] _feeli10
The air was cool, as the woman slipped through the ground, her body hidden by a hooded cloak. She knew how to slip through, unnoticed, and that usually meant hiding her flaming red hair, because that, people noticed. It was just easier to move through life unnoticed, easier to pickpocket without being discovered. Of course, a few would notice, and would chase her, but she almost always out ran them, finding the whole game to be entirely amusing. Even if she was caught, she'd use her body to distract them, and get away.

Today was no different, she had to do what she had to survive. And since no man would hire her, what else was she to do? Her body completely hidden, she moved like a shadow through the busy crowd, her gaze searching for her 'prey'. She only took from men of status, men who had more than they needed, there just was no point in taking from those who have so little. Finding one, she slipped by him, and with a skilled hand, she'd taken what he had, and slipped past him before he even knew, or felt what had happened. Her cloaked body disappeared into the crowd, a amused grin playing across her lips, as she threw the hood from her head, showing off her stunning red hair, and she pocketed the coins she'd taken.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Fhris hand shoots out form in between two people his snatching her wrist. His back turned too her as he was reading a book. "I believe that belonged to my father he said." His eyes didn't even divert from the book he was reading. "I am pretty sure that he would like that back." He finished reading his page and then closed his book. Then he finally turned his head to her. Making direct eye contact with her. He pulled her wrist into him and says, "You have quick hands but I am quicker. Now I would suggest you reach in you pocket and get my father his cash back before I reach in there myself." His friendly facial expression had gone from friendly to serious. He places his book in his pocket and glares at the woman and says, "I don't have much time to wait on you so I suggest you quickly do what I have asked of you." His ice blue hair and ice cold blue eyes looked as if they could pierce through anything.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature] Empty Re: The Thief's Challange [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Her body tensed when her wrist was caught. Turning slight, her gaze shifted toward the man who caught her. Oh she hated those tricky ones who knew when there was a thief. "let go," she growled, not wanting to give up the stolen money, she was hungry. Tugging at her wrist, she tried to twist her way out of his grip. She tugged hard, knowing it would be easier to just give it to him, she would prefer to just get away without penalty. "just forget about it, I'll make it up to you," she purred.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:42 am

Fhris turns to her. "I don't pay for that for two reasons. One I am a prince and for two I don't need it that much that I would pay for it." He looked the young woman over and says, "Although I see how you have gotten away from everybody. A body like yours I am surprised a noble horn dog hasn't tried to make a wife out of you." He lets go of her wrist and then looks at her and says, "Give me a good reason why you need the money and I will let you have it and I will help you." He glares at her and then says, "But try to run and I will chase you down and then I will throw you in jail."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:24 am

Her eyes narrowed at him, annoyed that he wouldn't just forget it, and that he was a prince. "why would I want to be some mans wife," she growled, and stepped back when he let go of her. His offer wasn't tempting, she didn't want help from anyone, especially a prince. "no thank you," she growled, giving his money back, shed rather starve than accept help. Turning on her heel, she stalked away from him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Fhris turned to a homeless family and gave them the coin. He then returned to his father and says, "Sorry father she escaped me." His father glares at him and says, "I told you let a real guard handle it your just a prince. Now finish that book." Fhirs didn't glare back at his father. He just pulled the book out of his pocket and began reading and as the guards searched the area. Fhris turned and looked for the girl. He saw a guard moving in on her he picked up another bag this one out off his pocket and tossed his coin into the air causing the crowd to riot. Fhris tuned to his father and says get out of here father. They both were swept away by body guards. Fhirs slipped away form his without even trying and scaled a rooftop and sat there as he watched over the crowd. Even though he found it difficult to keep up with the woman who stole from his father he managed to locate her again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Phoenix moved through the crowd, annoyed that she was almost caught. She learned how to survive on her own since she was little, and since no one would hire a female, she learned the art of stealing, perfecting it till she could steal without being noticed. She never stole food, they tended to notice that, so she stole money, so she could buy the food.

Slipping her hood over her head, she blended in with the crowd, moving at a steady pace, heading toward her hiding place, deciding it was time to go back, hide away for a few days, till the prince forgot about her, she couldn't risk being caught. It wasn't a good place for a woman to be, and she knew what happened to thieves.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:36 am

Fhris smiles as he spotted her and he takes off jumping rooftop to rooftop following her it was fairly easy to keep side by side with her she navigated through a crowd. Do to his skills he was able to clear the distance between the rooftops. He finally saw a chance to catch her again even though she was on the other side of the road. He turned ran and jumped across from his rooftop clear across to the other side. He rolled through his landing and jumped a couple more roof tops before catching up to her. Again. Then he turned a double front flip before landing in front of her. He holds out a hand says, "Please stop."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:51 am

Phoenix moved quickly, really hating always having to be on the run, always hiding. It was thrilling to steal from those who have money, to be able to steal without getting caught, and if caught, it was always amusing they way men reacted when seeing her body, sometimes it worked that one look will get them to turn a blind eye to her stealing, but others needed a little more convincing. She hated those guys.

She froze when the prince jumped in front of her, she reacted by drawing her dagger. "why? So you can refuse my body again? Throw me in jail, or offer help you don't really mean," she growled, body tensing. "I'm busy, i would rather not stick around to hear of all your petty princely problems. Stepping around him, she moved away, wanting to get away from him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

Fhris smiled and says, "Not even you could be that stupid to pull a dagger on me." He reached out grabbed the dagger by the blade and ripped it out of her hand. He smiled at her as he tossed away the dagger but no blood came from his hand nor was it cut. He made sure saw this by holding up her hand as to say halt but stopped. "Look someone who steals from royals is one of three things. One stupid two hungry or three one hell of a thief. Now what I am proposing for you is that you life the high life while still stealing form nobles." He looks her over. "Yes you should do the job just fine." He looks at her and says, "I am to run this country and one thing I have noticed is that these nobles are fat greedy elves that only care about themselves. While our people starve and wither away." He looks the girl over again and says, "I need your help I know you have heard about the recent thievery from the nobles homes."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:48 am

Phoenix turned to him, Narrowing her eyes. "you want me to steal?" she scoffed. "you are an odd prince. Why even offer such a thing? You don't even know me, and I don't need your pity, or charity, I manage on my own." she didn't care that he just took her dagger. "I don't get you at all." she wasn't a theif who was greedy, his high life didn't appeal to her. "if your accusing me of stealing from nobles homes, you are wrong."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Fhris laughed and holds out his hand as a sign of peace and says, "I am not asking you to steal for greed nor am I saying you stole from the nobles I know how did it." He shows a big smile. If you would just listen to me my job is not bout giving you pity on you I am just asking you to help redistribute the money back to the people who need it and not to the greedy nobles who have it." He smiles and holds out his hand this time hoping she would take it. "My interest are pure I only wish to help my people and give them what they need to survive and have a wonder full life." His smile had faded to a more serious facial expression.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 pm

She watched him quietly, as he explained what he meant. He actually wanted to help his people, it was wierd, he had everything he wanted, yet helped out the people lesser than him. She had to resort to theivery because there was no other choice, these families are doing thier best to survive. "why me? Do you really think you can trust me?" Phoenix couldn't believe why he would trust her, she just wanted to survive. Sometimes she would help outthe families, buy them food from the coins she stole, his offer wouldn't be any different. "does your father know of what you plan?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Fhris looked at her with a smile and says, "I trust you because the worst that could happen is that you can steal a lot of my money that I was just going to give to you or some other families." He smiled as she said his father. "He thinks that you got away form me this morning and that I can't even protect my self." He extends his hand once more to see if she would take it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

"what would he do if he finds out you made a deal with a theif?" she asked him. She thought about it, joining him. She still didn't understand why he would pick her, a woman. No one would ever give her a job. After a moment, she took his hand, accepting it. "if your lying, about all this, I won't stick around."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Fhris looke right at her with his icy blue eyes and says, "I am not lying and as for my father don't worry about him. He will be my problem." He lightly gripped her hand and lead her out the alley "Come with me." He pulled her behind him as he headed for the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:41 pm

She followed him, not fully trusting him, but she would see where this would lead to. If he betrays her, shed know she was right not to trust anyone, ever. "oh sure, that's what they all say."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Fhris walked her into a taylor and dropped a bag of gold on the counter. The taylor looked up shocked and says, "How may I help you two?" He smiles and says, "Give the young lady any and every gown and dress shoes and or anything else she wants." He sits down and lays his head back and looks at the woman. "Well I suggest you tell the man what you want." He smiles and closes his eyes. The taylor walks right over to the girl and says, "How may I help you?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Phoenix was startled when he brought her to the Taylor. "what?" her gaze shifted to he Taylor, completely startled that the prince is letting her get gowns. "I can't accept that. I have clothes," she told him, frowning.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Prince looks opened his eyes for a few seconds. "Then get a couple of dresses for formal events." He looks at the taylor and says, "And you what ever money is left take home or by your wife and kids something nice." He smiles and closes his eyes agains and says, "Take your time."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Her cheeks flushed, what was he doing to her? "formal events?" did he want her to be a lady? She didn't know any of this stuff. She didn't wear rags, she had two dresses she bought with money she had left over from stealing, but she had no idea about any of the fancy higher class stuff.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Fhris opens his eyes and says, "Look the only way I am going to get you into the castle is to pretend that I am intrested in you. Thus I need you to be in fine silk because my father is that shallow." He closes his eyes once again and then says, "Now get about three dresses and we will go get the rest of your clothes and your other stuff." He then says, "Now please stop debuting with me and get the clothes." He stretches out in the chair and goes to sleep. ((((Sorry I enjoyed rping with you all day but my cousins are here and wanna play video games))))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Her eyes narrowed at him. interested in her. She didn't like the sound of that. He was so annoying. With a sigh, she went with the Taylor and let him help her pick out some dresses. Picking the ones that suited her, she went into a room to try them on. The ones that she liked was a red and white one, a black one, and a green and black one.

(it's alright, have fun ^^)
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Fhris smiles and peeked every time she tried on a dress. He sets up after she started to walk back his way. He stands up and says, "Would you like me to carry those for you." He smiles as he extends a helping hand to her. The taylor smiled for the dresses she brought were expensive but the money that was on the counter was more then enough to pay for them. It was actually enough to buy another store. The taylor runs up trying his best to see if he could do anything more to help the couple that had just paid him so much for so little.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Phoenix glared at him, shoving the dresses at him, angry that he made her get dresses. She was not a lady, she shouldn't be wearing such things. "there, happy?" she asked. Her gaze shifted to the Taylor, she didn't know if there was anything else.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum