The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:15 pm

His eyes got wide as he heard her ask. "It's nothing...", he mumbled, quickly realizing what he had thought of was quite foolish..."Don't worry about it...", he said with a quiet smile, watching her reach up out of the tub. "But... we were just on the bed...", he said innocently. He continued to watch her, looking her body over with a raised eyebrow before splashing back in response to her flicking suds at him. "Hey... I am plenty clean enough... well except for what we just done, I feel perfectly clean apart from that...", he said with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

she grinned'' uh huh sure, and we where fooling around on the bed, not laying on it and relaxing. '' she teased quickly washing her hair before flicking more water at him after rinsing off, she stayed in until the water began to cool off before getting out and grabbing a towel to wrap around'' well you finish up cleaning.. i am going to dry off and relax.. '' her clothing would need to be washed but she was content to just be in a towel anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm

He gave a sly grin back. "We were still on a bed...", he said with a smile. "And I think in the long run of things, we are awfully relaxed now...", he said softly blinking in surprise to her flicking water at him. He could feel the water beginning to cool off and he gave a small pout as he watched her get out. "Fine..", he grumbled softly as he quickly scrubbed himself clean and drained the water, and looking around for a towel, seein gthat for the moment, the only available towel was around Flame's waist. "Uhm... think we can share a towel?", he asked innocently as he walked around, following her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 pm

she laughed softly as she pulled the towel off from around herself and went over and wrapped it around him, lightly kissing his lips.'' hmmm maybe next time we can wash each other, you wore me out. i am tired '' she teased, kissing the tip of his nose this time before going over the bed and laid down, stretching out as she yawned, nearly falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.. '' ohhh maaan definitely good. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 pm

He raised a curious eyebrow, taking in her figure, seeing it without clothes and not having other things on his mind for the first time. "Heh... I don't think I would mind that...", he said with a chuckle. He watched her stretch out with a yawn and he fought the urge to do the same as he watched her hit the pillow and fall asleep. He quickly dried off and peered back over at the bed for a moment. "Jeez... she sure was tired...", he said with a sigh before he laid down next to her, taking in her figure once more. He was actually not all that tired, or so he realized as he looked over her, seeing her breasts and her clit which seemed to make him yearn for another round. He gave a sly smile as he slowly began to run his hands over her slowly at first as he kept his eyes trained on hers, waiting to see if she would wake up as his hands dlowly made their way to her breasts and began to stroke and massage them lightly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:34 am

she was almost instantly aware of his hands on her body again , slowly forcing her eyes open she glanced at him, not moving though as she enjoyed his touch.. ' hmm .. and when exactly do you plan on letting me sleep? i don't mind another round, but after i sleep.. '' she teased, stretching again before tugging at the blankets. '' geez. if you keep at it, your not going to have enough energy to hunt any more weres you know that right?" she teased, leaning up on her arm as she leaned close and nuzzled his neck. '' do i have to go back to the park just to get you to relax?" she was teasing him of course, wanting to see what else he had on his mind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 pm

He gave a small teasing grin as he saw her eyes open. "Hmm... let me think... never...", he said softly. "And I am not after another round, I just want to touch...", he said innocently. "And I have a near boundless supply of energy...", he said as his British accent shined through again. "I am relaxed... and You aren't going back to the park...", he said with a small frown as he continued to run his hands across her, loving the feeling of her smooth skin across his fingers. "Now.. if me touching you makes you want to do something, th at is your business, but I have no alterior motives."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

she smiled warmly as she leaned forward and lightly kissed him slowly '' hmmm well alright then, i suppose i am not going back to the park'' she teased, nipping his lip lovingly .. '' well.. touch later, let me atleast get in a good cat nap and then you can touch all you want hun, i promise.'' she teased, running her own hands over his naked body slowly as she settled down next to him again, loving the warmth from his body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm

He smiled, hearing her say she wouldn't go back. He kissed her softly back, feeling her nip at his lip. He then gave a small whine and pout. "But, I don't think I can keep my hands from you for that long...", he said innocently, feeling his muscles jump and twitch at her touch. He curled against her, feeling her warmth as well which led him to let out a soft and low purr as his ears slowly lowered against his head as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him while he continued to purr while he slowly went to sleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm

she laughed softly at his response, snuggling more against him and enjoyed the soft purr . ' hmm but i think you can'' she grinned and to her surprise watched as he fell asleep easily .. shaking her head a little she smiled before closing her eyes and easily slipped into a deep sleep.

she jerked awake suddenly before leaping out of the bed several hours later, her heart pretty much racing and her eyes wide as she glanced around momentarily forgetting where the hell she was at, still a bit sleep fogged she tried to figure out what the hell woke her before jumping again at the sound of a knock on the door and some woman calling about maid service, few seconds after that it finally clicked that she was in a hotel room and not in any sort of danger. '' geez.. '' she groaned, practically sitting on the floor with her head in her hands as she tried to get herself to relax.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

David gave a jolt as he woke up with a start, feeling her shuffle around before getting off of the bed. "What?", he asked as his British accent broke through, unchained. "What is wrong?", he asked as he reluctantly openned one eye, looking around before he got up, hearing the knock on the door. "One moment, please...", he called loud enough for the maid to hear. He got up from the bed and walked around as he rubbed his eyes, and looked around, quickly spotting Flame on the floor. "What's wrong?", he asked caringly as he scratched his head, easily messing up his spikey black hair as he began to look for his clothes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 am

she blinked slightly very awake now as she looked up at him before her face went bright red in embarrassment.. '' sorry... not used to this... .. definitely not used to this.. bloody gave me a heart attack that lady did.. '' she scowled, a little upset with herself and the situation, never in her life had she been this startled, well, except for that time when she woke up in the park and had a dog standing over her, that startled her as much as this had.

'' gotta remember, i been living as a cat for five bloody years.. not really used to the whole, sleeping in a bed as a human and hearing people at the door... let alone a guy next to me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 am

He reached out a hand to help her up. "It's ok...", he said, caringly as he watched her. "The woman is just doing her job, and you aren't used to this.. I understand.", he said with a smile. His smile grew into a goofy grin as he heard her say what she said. "Well... if you want, I will go... if it will make you more comfortable...", he teased with a grin as he kissed her gently. "So what do you think you would want to do today?", he asked as he looked around the apartment, seeing the pile of clothes on the floor and seeing that they both were still naked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

she eyed him over slowly as he pulled her up, relaxing a little when he kissed her before giving a snort. '' nonsense, i like you here with me, '' she grinned, kissing him again before glancing at the bathroom'' umm well let the maid to her thing while i go and take a quick shower to clean up, then we can have breakfast. .. maybe after you can show me what you normally due during the day. '' she nudged him a little before going to the bathroom and quickly starting the shower. it would give her something to do so she was out of the maids way and not causing havoc.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

He gave a sigh as he watched her dash off into the bathroom, and he quickly found his clothes and pulled them on before allowing the maid into the room to clean. He silently snuck off to the bathroom shortly after. He kicked off his clothes and joined her in the shower. "Wow... you have a thing for cleanliness..", he said with a smile as his eyes met hers in the shower before drifting down, over her body. "A bath before bed and then a shower in the morning...", he teased as he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and he gave a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

she jumped in surprise as he joined her in the shower before grinning'' i am a cat, i love to be clean. so shush.. that and i am enjoying the hot water, it helps me relax, and wakes me up completely all in the same time.. '' leaning forward she lightly kissed him before going back to scrubbing clean again. '' hmm and i am starving, i want something good and hot to eat. something other then catching birds or mice. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 am

He gave a stunned look. "You're a cat?? Why didn't you tell me this?", he asked sarcastically before laughing. He was a little stunned at her kiss but he politely kissed her back. "Hmm... well we can order room service or we can go out and get something...", he said with a kind smile. "I am in the mood for steak... a good rare steak...", he said as he licked his lips and ran his hands gently along her body as he smiled. "What about you? what are you in the mood for?", he asked with a smile. He was going to go along with whatever she wanted, but he still wanted to stick that little seed of steak in her mind. It had probably been so long since she had had steak, he figured.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am

she bit her lip as he mentioned rare steak, nudging him slightly as she scrubbed up quickly '' hmm steak for breakfast huh.. steak and eggs? hmmm with maybe some sausages.. '' she was getting hungrier by the minute and frankly what he mentioned was definitely something she would love to have. trying to ignore his hands on her body she closed her eyes again and began to purr. '' hmm keep this up and i am going to end up washing you , it will probably torment you too as well .. '' she teased, glancing over at him every now and then.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm

He gave a small chuckle. "Sure... why not... I stay up most nights so I don't really keep track of breakfast lunch or dinner...", he said with a smile as he watched her scrub up. He slowly began to purr in response to her purrs and his hainds continued to dance over her body. "Hmm... if torture is what you have in mind...", he cut off, giving her a long and hot kiss, his hands still dancing over her body before he pulled away with a smile, seeing her glances. He narrowed his eyes. "What are you thinking about?", he teased. He wasn a little hungry, but right now his mind was shifting to other things.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:28 pm

she smiled, '' lots of things, that will have to wait, clean up first, then food, '' she nudged him slightly as she got him all nice and clean as well. '' how long does it take for that maid to clean? '' she was still not used to the whole thing but she was slowly getting settled.'' hmm and maybe later on in the day if we are not too busy doing things we can have fun for our selves.. because i am sure you have other lycan's to locate and report back to your group and such. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:08 pm

He gave a smile, loving the feeling of her cleaning him. He even gave a soft purr which filled and echoed the shower. "She is already gone, love...", he said with a smile. "They normally don't take more than 10 minutes, and our clothes are probably folded...", he said with a smile. "And I would love soem time to ourselves...", he said with a purr. His tail slowly wrapped around her waist, and his arms wrapped over her shoulders and gave a pull toward him and he gave a long and passionate kiss while he continued to purr.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 pm

she grinned, loving his reaction to her washing him, kissing him back slowly she savored it as much as she could before nudging him a little. '' hmm well that was fast.. wonder how long its going to take me to get used to this. '' she smiled, running her fingers lightly over his tail '' hmmm well, i am hungry i am done with the quick shower, and i am pretty sure your group needs your report on that lycan you took out last night. '' she lightly nipped his lower lip playfully before getting out of the shower to let him rinse off, glancing around for the towels she quickly found them and began to dry off.. '' so, tell me more about yourself other then the big bad wolf hunter. '' she glanced back at him in the shower, content to know every thing about him. she wasn't really surprised by the fact that they just met and already she was fully comfortable with him like a best friend.

she was already caring for him even if she did only know him for a whole twenty four hours. '' how many hunters are there in your group? are you in fractions or what?" she really did know that much on rare groupos, secret ones at that. but she did know any group out there would have sub groups or fractions to cover different area's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:45 pm

He gave a grin back. "Hmm... shouldn't take too long, I wouldn't guess...", he said with a smile, closing his eyes slowly at the touch of her fingers on his tail. He gave a shrug. "The group? I only report every week...", he said with a carefree shrug. His eyes followed her out of she shower and he quickly rinsed off, before following. He quickly pulled out a towel and began to dry off, but his eyes kept trained on her. "Not much to know. I have wealthy adoptive parents whom bought me from the slave market, and from then on, things have been pretty good... I go from place to place hunting lycans, and just am pretty much free to do my own thing.", he said with a smile. "Not many hunters in my group, but it is effective enough to keep lycans down to a dull roar.", he said with a smile as he finished drying off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:22 am

she frowned, pulling on her clothing as she glanced over at him. '' oh? so you move around alot.. does that mean your here temporarily then?'' she wondered for how long, she definitely moved around herself, well ever since she got kicked out of her own home due to debt and any other unfortunate events. such is life. ' ahh well are they a bit strict?" running her fingers through her hair she sighed as she set to work finger combing it since she didn't even own so much as a brush. '' do you a spare tooth brush? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

((hey sorry... been busy-ish... kept peeking to see if you would post in the other threads)) He looked at her, seeing her frown and he gave a short sigh. "As long as dangerous lycans are in the area I can stay... and I would gladly take you with me wherever I go...", he said with a caring smile as he unfolded his clothes and pulled them on. He looked up with a raised eyebrow. "Um... I think they put spare new ones with every new tenant here...", he said with a small motion to the bathroom as his eyes surveyed her for a moment before he began to stretch, his back giving a bit of a pop before he gave a small sigh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next