The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved)

2 posters

Go down

christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved) Empty christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved)

Post by demonkitkat2295 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 am

Sitting in the cave alone with shippo, thinking outloud, "why cant i just find something im good at, im such a screw up.". with a pounce,a rumble and a crash, shippo chases a light bug and runs into a rock. "SHIPPO!!!!!! stop playing around and listen to what im trying to say." come here shippo....im sorry for yelling at you, its just that i need to find a way to impress my fairy peers. they are always making fun of me. with big googly eyes shippo looks up at christie with pitty in his eyes. yes shippo i know its never going to happen. gosh i just hate those preppy fairys like karen and merrideth, with a snap of their fingers they have those little nerdy fairys like meranda...do stuff for them, to impress the fairy gods....pore maranda...she needs a break. why do all the preppy fairys get the boys....i want a guy fairy for my self....
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved) Empty Re: christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 am

christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved) Seirumalefairy

Closing his eyes he reached up and rubbed his temples as he continued to listen to the arguments to half the fairy's in his home, they where giving him a major migraine and he was beginning to wish he hadn't invited the moron's in the first place. Opening one eye he noticed none of them where paying attention to him so , in hopes of getting out of there he silently got up and slowly made his way to the door.

Finally outside he finally gave a sigh o relief while making his way quickly away from there. The crystal cave really was one of his favorite places to go to though he hadn't been to it in a while. Deciding it was time to go to the cave again he made his way south. It only took thirty minutes to get there, normally he would have quickened his pace but instead he slowed down as he heard a female voice coming from the cave, frowning slightly he moved to the entrance of the cave before peering in to see the young fairy with a baby pet dragon, a little surprised he wasn't sure what to make of it before he cleared his throat to make himself known.'' you know... you really shouldn't yell at the baby creature like that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved) Empty Re: christies adventure(pg/mature,reserved)

Post by demonkitkat2295 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

"huh" she turned arowned and with a jittery voice " umm oh im sorry, do you want some peace.......you know what i will just leave" she turns around looking down she starts walking away "come on shippo" when she reaches the entrance of the cave, she turns around and looks at him. " my name is christie rose, and i was yelling at shippo because he ran into a rock while chasing a light bug"
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

He shrugged as he watched her get up'' you really don't have to , considering you where here first. shiippo huh?" looking down at her pet again he grinned. '' cute. and thats what babies do... so.. did he get the lightning bug?" crossing his arms over his chest he leaned against the wall from the mouth of the cave, still watching her. atleast she didn't give him a headache like the idiots back at home did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"well do you wanna stay..you know this is the only place i can really think. and no shippo didnt catch the bug...he is a goof" she walks back to the flat rock she was sitting on before he came in. "so whats your name? i havent seen you before. " as she wistles for shippo to come curl up next to her. "shippo is a real suck up sometimes..hehe, ......i like your wings they are quite extrodinary, never seen anything like them." she said with a nervous voice because she has never seen any guy fairy so handsome, she knew there was something about him .
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Jing smiled, quickly taking her invite to stay , going in he leaned against the wall as he watched shippo, giving a slight laugh'' a suck up huh? think he just wants to please you is all. '' when she spoke of his wings he looked to them and shrugged'' normal color for a royal. but thank you , ahh my name is jing.. what is yours?" he couldn't believe he had forgotten his manners but atleast his headache went away. '' i am going to have to agree with you on this one, this does seem like a good place to really think. and definitely get some peace of mind. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:42 pm

oh my name is christie" she says with a smirk on her face. sooooo. where do you live...? she asked with intensity in her voice
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum