The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Rippednose)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

(for Rippednose) - Page 6 Empty Re: (for Rippednose)

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Tyson was too shocked to even try to pull his hand away when they began to move downward, feeling the curve of Gabriel's hip, before bare skin was under his hand, moving back up. He panicked too late, his hand already over the new student's chest, and he froze, even more confused than he was before. His face was probably the reddest it had ever been before, and his mind was jumbled with questions and confusion. His work for once was the last thing on his mind, even though he knew he should be concentrating, since it was only his second day. At the question, he took a deep breath. "I'm gay" he replied, hoping that this answer would help him figure out some answers, and it didn't make him sound like as much of an idiot. He tried to pull his hand away, feeling extremely uncomfortable with his hand under Gabriel's shirt.

Luke raised an eyebrow, having been unaware that the two of them had actually dated, but the way they acted around each other made him unsurprised. "That is a privilege. Although it doesn't surprise me that both of you slept around" he said, laughing slightly. "No offense" he added with a grin. He glanced to the side when an arm was draped over his other shoulder, and he couldn't help but wonder how Utakata was sitting, but there was no way he could see while he was being leaned on like this. He laughed as the man went on about how Teioh was while they were dating. "Sounds pretty nice. . . That's like, perfect boyfriend material" he laughed. Things like that were things that anybody could get used to. "Why's you guys break up?" he asked curiously. They acted like they were still dating, and it was clear that they had both enjoyed it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Redemption loved how red he turned, by this time he had pulled their desks practically next to one another. He leaned in close his lips a mere inch from Tyson’s. “So what if you’re gay, it doesn’t matter when you don’t know if I’m a woman or a man.” He said in his incredibly feminine voice. He pushed his hair over his shoulder before running his finger down his scar, tracing it idly. He undid a couple of the buttons at the top of his shirt to get himself access to the whole of the old, healed wound. He easily manipulated the whole of Tyson’s hand which he still held on to firmly. He moved two of the fingers to pinch and twist one of his partially erect nipples, biting his lip as he did so, “Nn...” was the only sound that left his mouth at the small action. He had no doubt he was freaking out this shy boy and it was so much fun.

“None taken.” Utakata said shaking his head and smiling back at the blond, as if he would ever take offense to something like that. He shifted slightly to try and get himself a little more comfortable seeing as the desk was digging into his stomach. The shifting didn’t help much either, but enough that it wasn’t too much of a bother anymore. “We broke up because we both decided that we didn’t like the whole commitment thing. I mean, not much has changed since we broke up. I’m sure it’s possible that we could both end up together again sometime, but you never really know with Teioh. But let’s face it, there are very few people in the world who would be 100% okay with knowing their lover was cheating on them, and I’m one of them. Hell, I’d be more upset at the fact I wasn’t asked to join.” He said with a laugh knowing his words were true, if it had been true in the past why wouldn’t it still apply now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Tyson's eyes widened as how close Gabriel had gotten, moving his head back a bit, trying to put some distance between them. "I-I don't even know anymore" he gave a defeated sigh, feeling terrible for not knowing this person's gender, even if Gabriel seemed to be having fun changing his mind every thirty seconds. From where his hand was now, he was almost sure Gabriel was a man. He had no idea how this person managed to operate his hand so easily, but he really wished the new student couldn't, when Gabriel forced the dirty blonde to pinch one of his/her nipples, twisting it. Tyson was leaning back as far as he could now, just wanting his hand back, and wanting to do his work, probably ignoring the person sitting next to him. Hell, he would rather tell his brother that he liked Teioh than be doing this. "What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes panicked, not knowing what to do. Hell, he hadn't even kissed somebody before, and here he was, with his hand up some stranger's shirt, playing with one of their nipples.

Luke laughed slightly when he felt Utakata shifting, sure that whatever he was doing couldn't be very comfortable. He stretched his arms out on the desk in front of him, fiddling with the edge of the papers of the booklet on his desk idly, just for something to do with his hands. He nodded slightly as he listened to the explaination. That made perfect sense, especially with the two of them. The blonde laughed at the last part, seeing the truth in his words easily. "I think I'd just be worried that my lover was screwing somebody hotter than me" he said, thinking about it. The idea of somebody cheating on him didn't bother him as much as what the person or people looked like, and if they were better than him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6