The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Do I Belong? (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where Do I Belong? (open) Empty Where Do I Belong? (open)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Wirth walked alone. Some in her world said these mountains were sacred. The legendary fire dog roamed this range. She wondered.
Overhead the storm clouds moved in. She looked up. One like her seemed too delicate to be out here on her own... but she was. Her pelt was soft and ruby red. She had six flowing red tails. Even so, she had been abandoned by her trainer who called her weak and useless.
On the winds of this storm moving in, she heard a strange cry. She looked up to see a small bear pokemon running towards her... crying. Behind it was a flock of Murkrow dive bombing the helpless Teddiursa.
Wirth never liked to see bullying and 3 against one wasn't really fair. She ran towards the Murkrow and used her Flamethrower on the nearest one. The murkrow cawwed in pain and the other two turned on her.
"Leave him alone!" she warned them.
"You'll pay for that, foxy," said one of the murkrow. It opened its beak and a dark ball of energy appeared. The shadow ball hurled at Wirth and she jumped back, though feeling the blast when it hit the ground.
Wirth glared back at the lead murkrow and unleashed a flash of blue light at it... her Confuse Ray. That murkrow kinda started to fumble around in the sky... like it was drunk or something.
The other two shot out some strange blackness from their eyes and hit Wirth. She screamed in pain as the double Night Shades weakened her.
Then the two murkrow did a sharp dive together... picking up speed. Aerial Ace. Wirth tried to fight back, using swift attack... the beam of stars hit both murkrow and slowed them down some... but they still kept coming and struck Wirth at the same time. The tiny fox howled in pain as she went flying through the air before hitting the ground hard.
With caws that seemed to mock her, the Murkrow hovered overhead.
"Had enough, doll?" said the lead Murkrow taunted... now recovered from the confuse ray.
She'd come up here... searching for answers... but all she's found so far was trouble. The storm was rolling in and the Murkrow left to roost... leaving Wirth and the Teddiursa to the elements.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Where Do I Belong? (open) Empty Re: Where Do I Belong? (open)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Cyrus sighed as he got up from the spot he had been laying in, stretching slowly his back arched while he lazily stretched. Once done he headed out, prowling the lands thoroughly as he looked for food. he stuck his nose to the ground and began to follow a certain smell.

After a while of traveling he looked up , ear's perked forward as he heard a commotion of the Murkrow's circling something, annoying creatures they were but they usually led him to something good. Silent paws ate up the remaining distance between them and him in no time before he came up on the hill.

By the time he got up the hill the birds where already leaving. he didn't know what apparently didn't interest them any more but decided to have a look see anyways.. Looking down he spotted two things that where red, one clearly a bear cub, the other, looked like a fox of sorts. Taking his time he slowly made his way to the fallen pokemon.

Reaching the one laying on its side he leaned down, smelling her scent as he nosed her gently, it was clear she still lived since she was breathing but a bit hurt.. '' can you get up and walk?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Wirth groaned. She heard a voice as she lay there. She was alive but hurt. When she opened her eyes, everything was spinning and blurry.
"I'll try," came her answer to the voice. She tried to look for the voice's owner but all she saw was nondescript.
With whimpers, she tried to get to her feet. She was almost up before she collapsed. She groaned. She tried again... struggling to get up.
As if things weren't bad enough, an angry Ursaring came from the trees roaring and grouchy... looking for her baby. She looked menacingly at the fallen Wirth and even at Cyrus as the Teddiursa ran to her.
"What are you doing with my baby," demanded the mama.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Cyrus quickly turned to the mama of the baby bear, snarling he stood over Wirth'' nothing, i just arrived myself after a flock of the Murkow's fled, they where tormenting the little bear. '' he narrowed his eyes, daring the creature to confront him, already he had smoke bellowing from his mouth and nose , ready to use his flame thrower if he must, lowering his head he nudged wirth with his chin, his eyes never wavering from the bear'' stay down ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"mama," cried the baby, "the little red pokemon saved me!"
Wirth picked her head up and looked at mama. "I didn't hurt him. It was... the murkrow... i tried... to help," she groaned.
The ursaring looked at her baby... and then at Wirth. The storm winds picked up and the rain started. Not a good thing for fire types.
The mama bear understood. "Sorry... i was worried about my baby. I can show you where some Oran berries are for your friend," said the Ursaring to Cyrus.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Cyrus slowly nodded before nosing gently under Wirth , he managed to wiggle her onto his back carefully. Standing to his full height now he moved slowly to the bear.. '' thank you , i fear we need to hurry , the rain will not hold off much longer'' he turned his head slightly to look over at wirth once more.. '' hold on tightly if you can .. i will go as slow as possible. ''

He was careful, picking spots to place his footing so as not to jar Wirth too much on his back. he was atleast glad that he wouldn't have to tangle with the bear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Mama led them into the woods.... the trees would provide some measure of shelter from the rain. Wirth groaning in pain as someone was carrying her. She opened her eyes... all she could see was a dark head and something that looked like horns. A houndoom? She wasn't sure... but whatever it was seemed to be helping her.
The Ursaring brought them to a grove near a stream where an Oran Berry tree grew. The bear easily reached into the branches and picked some of the blue fruit. "These will help the vulpix," she said. "There are caves near by to shelter from the rain."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 pm

He nodded, taking some of the berries from the mama bear in his mouth but not eating them, just holding them as he nodded his head in thanks before making his way to the caves, finding a small one he slid inside, careful to lay the vulpix down before dropping the berries near her nose. pushing them with his closer to her mouth.. '' eat.. they will help. '' he glanced around before moving behind her back to lay down and keep her warm. waiting to see if she would take the offered berries. he was unsure if he could force her to eat them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Each Oran Berry was about the size of a plum. Wirth lifted her head, smelling the fruit. She opened her mouth and took a bite from the nearest berry. It was sweet and tastey, at least. She managed to eat it before realizing she wasn't alone. She felt warm and turned her head slowly to see who lay against her.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm

he watched her, making sure she ate enough to heal her as she looked around, his own stomach rumbling a little but he ignored it, there have been times where he went a few days without eating before.. looking down at her again as she moved a little he relaxed, leaning down to nudge her head'' feeling better? .. what in the world are you doing here? .'' he was curious considering most didn't come here unless they could handle their own.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:27 pm

It took a moment but then Wirth was soon feeling the healing effects of the Oran Berry. "Yes!" she piped in. She took an Oran Berry and passed it to him. "Have one, they're delicious and sweet."
When he asked her what she was doing here, she stopped eating on her second Berry and sat up. "I had a trainer that let me go. He said I was weak and useless. I came up here because I heard the legendary fire dog had a kind of sanctuary in these mountains. I just want to get stronger. I think i could have beat them Murkrow, one at a time... but the cowards that they are... they want to attack ya all at once. They fight dirty," she said.
She took a bite of her berry and chewed. After swallowing, she said, "One day, if I ever see my trainer again I want to show him he was wrong... I'll be stronger. But I won't let him recatch me... No. He left me once, ya know. I'm gonna show the world I'm not just a pretty little pokemon."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:34 pm

He blinked slightly , before taking the offered berry and gave it a quick few bites before finishing it off, it felt good to have something to eat. '' really? .. thats a shame. '' he grunted, Trainers who just threw pokemon away where not one of his favorites.. Getting up he stretched and shook himself out.. '' so you want to get stronger with the legendary dog huh? .. i don't know you are a bit small '' he teased, nipping lightly at her tails. not hard just in a playing manner since he was way bigger then her..

'' i am sure you can get stronger, if you work at it.. ahh yes and those birds are a bit of cowards.. they fight in flocks. instead of alone.. '' he gave a humph at the mention of those rotten birds. '' you will have a long time before you can do that you know.. might help but first.. rest.. heal up until you feel one hundred percent better. then we shall see.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Wirth looked up at the Houndoom with a look of determination. "I will be stronger!" she said just as a flash of lightning streaked outside. It cast the little Vulpix in an eerie light for a second. She didn't flinch when the thunder came along with it.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 pm

He studied her for a moment before watching the light cast over her, giving a slight snort he stretched slowly '' we shall see little one. what is it they call you?.. or whatever silly name your last trainer gave you?" he was curious of the little Vulpix. She seemed to have spunk, spark, and a little bit of stubborn determination he hadn't seen in a very long time in any of his pokemon brethren.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"I am Wirth," she said. She then sat, her six tails fanned in the air. "And I am going to find Entei's valley," she stated.
After some time huddled in that cave, the rain stopped and the grey of dawn appeared on the horizon.
Wirth ventured out. Everything was still wet but the rain was gone and the clouds were moving on. Yellow and orange streaks appeared from behind parting clouds as the sun was rising.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:12 pm

He studied her again , eyeing he tails before giving a slight nod. '' i see.. well that would definitely be a good place to train.. i am Cyrus. '' he stayed put until the rain stopped before venturing out again, oh he knew where the valley was at. it was hard to get to . extremely hard, which is why Entei and the others that did live there, inhabited the area. it was safe.

Though every now and then one of those stubborn trainers trying to make a name out of themselves would always pop up. Some he knew where good and others.. like the infamous Team Plazma, well even He knew to stay hidden from them. '' come now. let us find something to eat and then some where to get your training started.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Wirth looked around and shook herself a bit. At his words, she nodded. She started bounding away to look for food. She followed her nose to some Bluk Berry trees. Here she used Ember to knock them out of the tree and to the ground where they could be reached.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:34 pm

He watched her usefulness and way of getting the berries before he went to get some for himself. after eating a few he licked his muzzle. '' you should be careful when doing that. if it where not for the rain you would have surely set some of the vegetation on fire. Try using smash, or headbutt to the tree's. alot less damage and it will knock alot more down. '' he had to commend her on how she thought though, being small she had to use whatever she had to get what she wanted.

'' now then, once your done we will make our way to a clearing, one where you can use your flame to your hearts content without fear of setting anything into disaster.. it will also be good for training. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm

She yawned and stretched after eating. She would try to hunt later for some protein... maybe from rattata or zubat.
"I was being careful and aiming only for the berries," she commented. She looked at him. "I never thanked you for your help. Thank you. But I'm surprised a Houndoom would care. And you could have left after the rain was over." She was curious about his motives.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 pm

He laughed slightly sitting down as he watched'' oh i know you where being careful, but i have to warn you anyways, this is my place of home. and i do not wish for it to perish. and your welcome, and yes of course your right, i could have left.. but... i saw something in you that i liked.. '' he shrugged, getting up again and circled her slowly. '' normally we don't care about others, we only care for ourselves, but you spark my curiousity. you are vulpix.. yet you ... how to put this.. have the stubborn personality as well one of my own..... strange yes but its how i see it. '' he stretched before enhaling the spring air. '' just don't spread the word, or everyone is going to look for a good deed from me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:20 pm

She blinked and cocked her ruby coated head as he spoke. She appealed to him? Hmmm... "Well, you don't have to stay with me if you're afraid of what others might think," she said. Her heart already knew the pain of betrayal by a human that didn't want her. So should she care at all about others? She was determined to become stronger. That burned in her as hot as her fire. Then she remembered the Teddiursa from yesterday and the Murkrow she'd battled.
"I won't torch your home, Cyrus. I was just passing through anyway. I'm going to find that valley and train along the way," she said.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 pm

He gave a grin as he nudged her. '' i am strong and i don't care what others think of me helping you. and you don't have to pass through, i know the way to where you want to go . its safer and i can help you train alot quicker. its better to practice with another then be alone. . now then little one, are you ready?" he reached up to paw at her many tails, wanting to get her riled up and ready.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"Of course, I'm ready!" she said boldly. She kicked a little loose dirt at him in retaliation. She supposed the company wouldn't be too bad and he could show her the way. "Let's go, then!"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm

he laughed, easily shaking the dirt off as she kicked it at him before he followed, oh yea she had a little bit of spunk in her. '' well then come on. '' following her he easily nudged her this way and that way, just little nudges to direct her on where to go. just the general direction really , after a while he moved ahead of her to move down a slope where the grass thinned out and became dirt and mud. '' this should do.. nothing to catch on fire.. ,well as long as your not afraid to get a little dirty"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

She continued to kick at him when he nudged her. Sometimes she'd nip him, demonstrating and independent streak.
When he moved down a slope of mud and dirt, she stopped. "Well, I hope you're not afraid to get a little dirty then!" she said.
With that, she ran at him without warning and leapt in the air. She was using gravity to propel her downhill towards him. Pouncing on him to tumble in the dirt.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next