The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 13 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

'Want me to be blunt? Touching myself. Would you like me to send you a picture?' He said. He turned slightly, onto his side and let his hand slide into his pants. He rubbed his limp cock in an attempt to bring some blood to the organ. He couldn't remember the last time he had taken a picture of himself jerking off but he had to assume it was either a very long time ago...or never. He was actually looking forward to it. And thinking about this made it so much easier for him to get hard. Fuck being camera shy, he wanted the attention, he always did.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Zach paused the game, looking at the message with a slight grin already on his face. The expression grew, and he couldn't help but laugh slightly, though he could tell there was a hint of a blush on his face. 'Mmm. Id love to see.' he sent back, not really surprised at the offer of a picture. Teioh had no shame, it seemed. He went back to his game, but he was rather distracted now, and he had a feeling he wouldn't be playing for much longer anyways. These texts were clearly going to prove to be more entertaining than killing zombies.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Teioh laughed as he got the text. He looked down at himself, quite impressed with how hard he had gotten in that short amount of time. He smiled to himself as he turned on the camera function of his phone. He pushed his pants down to his ankles as he held onto his cock and turned the camera to it. He pushed the centre button taking a picture of it and sent it to Zach. He had to admit the little camera shutter sound it made him blush a little and he was sure it was just himself but it sounded very very loud in the silent room. He attached the message 'like what u see?' to the picture before he sent it. He bit onto the device and brought his attention back to his now needy cock.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

The picture took a little longer to recieve than the texts, but not by much, in these days. Zach was quick to get his phone, setting his controller aside before he opened the picture, sure he was going to be a little more occupied by his phone now. He couldn't help but blush when he opened the picture. His pants felt tighter now, which caused him to blush even harder. He bit his lip, opening the window to reply. 'Mm, yes, yes i do. Screw zombies. Looking at yous getting me hot.' he sent the text, blushing as he did so. Things like that were so much easier to text than to actually say, even if it was true. And even texting it was rather embarassing. He dropped his hand to the front of his pants, rubbing through his pants for a moment, biting his lip. He flicked back to the picture he had recieved, hesitating for a moment before he saved it, hoping that nobody would find out about that. Love or not, things like this were far from normal to him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 am

The small machine in his mouth vibrated and he shuddered slightly continuing to pump himself for a moment before opening the phone and looking at the text. He smiled slightly unable to help but laugh a little. He brought his hands away from his cock for a moment to type out his response to the blond, 'I love you, I need somethin to look at, let me see that sexy face and body of yours, babe.' he sent the message quite looking forward to what the other man would send him. He did realize this time that Zach was a model but he didn't care he didn't want one of those model poses or model expressions, he wanted 'Zach' he just hoped the other man knew that. He hadn't heard his family moving towards the stairs at all, shocking, but he wasn't complaining about it, he was quite glad to have the privacy at the moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 17, 2011 4:23 am

Zach reached a hand down his pants, closing his eyes briefly as he stroked himself, giving a light moan. He put his phone down and reached his free hand up his shirt, pushing it up as he went, fingers playing with one of his nipples. His phone vibrated beside him, and he was quick to open his eyes, looking at the response, unable to help but grin slightly. If there's anything he was good at, it was getting pictures taken of him. And he was happy to claim that he was pretty good at taking them as well. He rested his phone on his chest for a moment as he shifted his pants halfway down his hips, leaving his shirt how it was, revealing most of his chest. Easily hitting the camera button on the side of his phone, pumping himself a few more times before taking the picture, angling the camera to catch from just below his hips to his head. He glanced at it once, blushing slightly at his own rather lustful expression before sending it. 'Wish you were here' he sent along with it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 am

Teioh waited, continuing to stroke himself with both hands again, it seemed to drag on forever before finally his phone buzzed again and he hit the middle button with one finger bringing up the picture of his lover. He shuddered slightly and moaned, he looked down at himself seeing the precum glisten at the end of his cock. He brought his hands to his cell phone again, 'Fuck, you're hot, uve got me dripping. I want to be inside you so bad.' he typed out before sending the text to the other man. He went to the picture again, saving it to his phone and flipping through to it. It was shocking that even this seemed to be enough for him, he found it amazing examining Zach's body to completely even on this little screen with a less then amazing camera. It just made him all the more excited to know that he could have the real thing any time he wanted it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Zach bit his lip as he stroked himself, his other hand going back to his nipple, twisting and pinching it, arching slightly against his own hand. He abandoned that soon though, hand trailing down his body. His fingers found his entrance, circling his entrance before slipping one finger into his ass. The second one soon followed, and he twisted his fingers, groaning slightly, other hand continuing to pump him until he felt his phone go off beside him. Abandoning his cock for the moment, he looked at the message and shuddered slightly. 'I want your cock so bad. My fingers arent enough' he typed out with one hand, sending the message before his hand returned to his own erection, really wishing that Teioh was actually there with him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Teioh was quite immersed in this pleasure when the phone went off again beside his head. He reached out with his tongue, opening the text message with the wet muscle which at this point was practically dripping with saliva. He read the text and laughed slightly, he had to admit that was hot. He didn't know whether Zach would talk this naughty in real life or not, he knew there was only one way to find out and he would eventually. Teioh couldn't help but be looking forwards to that one. Reluctantly he pulled one hand away from his cock and opened up a reply window. 'I'm sorry, babe. Soon, tmrw we'll fuck till you can't stand. What are u doing to urself.' he typed before sending it. He was very curious, he himself was being quite boring but it sounded like Zach was getting a little bit more into it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Zach added a third finger after a bit, searching for the sensitive bundle of nerves inside of him, finding it rather easily now, since Teioh had found it so many times recently. He arched his back and let out a light cry, pulling his fingers to the tips before slamming them back into the same spot. He almost didn't notice his phone going off, but he was reluctant to move either of his hands, despite what was in the messages. He did anyways, opening the message with one hand, biting his lip as he read it. 'I look forward to it. And 3 fingers in my ass, and jerking off my cock. Wish theyre your hands...' he sent, blushing slightly as he did so, but at this point he was past caring. His hand returned to his erection, letting out a moan. He normally didn't masturbate that often, but he had a feeling he was going to be doing it a lot more often now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Teioh waited and it seemed to drag on, again, forever, but eventually the text came and he opened it, "Nnf" was the only sound that could escape his lips as he read the text, his body giving a small shudder. The images of Zach masturbating filled his head and he had to admit he loved the thought, he would have to get him to do it for him in real life sometime in the future. He had always loved observing almost as much as he loved being a part of it. 'I wish it were me giving u that pleasure. I wanna be by ur side forever, babe. I love you.' He typed out with one hand sending it and placing the machine on his lower abdomen where the vibrations would spread through most of his body. He would still talk it over with Zach tomorrow, but he was considering leaving Mariko, definitely considering it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Zach glanced down at his phone when it went off again, biting back a sigh. That was his problem with texting like this. One of his hands had to stop to text. He gave a small smile to this text, finding no problem answering to this. 'I love you too. So much.' was his simple answer, dropping his phone again to keep up pumping his cock, wishing it weren't his own hands making him feel this way. Masturbation often made him feel rather lonely, although the texts did manage to get rid of that feeling. He could feel himself coming close, his fingers twisting and thrusting into his ass, hand working streadily on his shaft.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Teioh moaned when the phone went off, sending vibrations through his body like he knew it would. He took one hand off of himself and looked at the small text on the screen, he pressed the machine to his lips, giving it one long kiss before opening up a reply window, 'I'm so close, fuckin love you. Love you so much.' he sent. He let his eyes slip closed finally as he brought all of his attention back to his needy cock. He was already very close to cumming, he did blame the fact that he hadn't had good sex in a very long time and all of a sudden he was getting a lot of it. The change was just a bit much it would seem, even masturbating was making him cum so easily, it was almost shameful.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Zach wasn't making much of an effort to keep his voice down, not exactly caring what his neighbours thought at this point. He was 23, it was expected. Plus the fact that it was the afternoon, and most people were still working by this point. He reached for his phone again when it went off, looking down at the message and giving a slight grin. 'Love you too. Unh... im gonna cum' he sent back, knowing he wouldn't hold on much longer. As his hand returned to it's actions once more, he couldn't help but groan Teioh's name, happy to even have a name to moan.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 am

Teioh only glanced at the message, in the last couple seconds he had decided on another picture to send to Zach. He leaned forward, managing to cum on his own face as he had planned. He took a few deep breaths for himself before he turned on the camera function of his cell again lying back on his bed, his eyes partially closed, his moth partially open, his hair disheveled as well as the blankets around him. He took the picture and looked at it, it was almost funny to look at, he just hoped Zach appreciated it. With the picture he typed in, 'Wish it was yours.' He sent it. His hand came up to his face and he wiped off a small puddle of cum, finding no better way of getting it off then licking it up. Of course he pictured it as Zach's, he let out a very very long sigh loving this all and quite looking forward to their date.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Zach was sure the message was taking forever to get there, though finally he felt the vibration go off. Removing his fingers from his body, he continued to pump his cock as he hit the button on his phone to open the picture he was sent. He looked down at the image on the screen, letting out a loud groan as his hand brought him to his climax, looking down at Teioh's cum covered face. He pulled his hand away, using the cleaner hand to type out his message, licking the cum off of his fingers as he did so. 'So do i. Damn, that made me cum so hard.' he blushed even as he typed it, contemplating not sending it, but he did end up doing it, only because it was Teioh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Teioh had gotten up, pulling up his pants and underwear and was heading to the bathroom quickly, phone still in hand. He wiped his face down with a wet cloth which he then wrung out a couple extra times before throwing into a laundry basket in the other room. His phone went off and he couldn't help it, he burst into laughter as he read it. He wondered what the people downstairs thought he was doing only for a very brief second before he went and sat back down on the bed, opening up the reply window. 'Don't make a mess now. That was surprisingly hot. Next time we have to do it in person though, nothing can compare to skin on skin.' He typed it and sent it unable to keep from laughing as he let himself fall back onto the bed. he generally wasn't in a good mood after masturbating but he found himself very happy at this particular moment.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Zach sat up, holding his shirt up so he didn't get it in the cum on his chest, hiking up his pants and doing them up. He pulled the shirt over his head now, dropping it on the floor for a minute, only stopping because his phone announced another message. He read the message through, suppressing a grin. 'Too late for that :/ But i agree. I look forward to it' he sent back, setting his phone down and getting to his feet, picking up his shirt and carrying it to his room. He tossed it into the laundry basket, heading to the bathroom to clean up. Washing his hands was soon followed by getting a cloth, wiping off his chest, blushing slightly at the sight of his pale skin with the sticky liquid on it. The cloth followed his shirt into the laundry, and he made his way back to the couch, flopping down with a sigh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Teioh got the text and looked at it laughing again. He took a sigh. 'Well I'm going to take a nap before dinner. I'll ttyl babe, luv you.' He sent to the model. He placed it just under the corner of his pillow as he curled himself up in the blankets. He couldn't hear the video games from downstairs anymore and assumed that Mariko had got the kids to go on to their homework. He would have done it himself, but of course, he was busy. He looked at the time briefly, he had an hour or two before his wife finished with dinner, it was enough to get a few winks of sleep. He did want to wait to see if Zach would text him back though. He had never been this happy to get a text from any one person in all that he could remember.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Zach glanced up at the clock on the wall, deciding he would make himself some dinner in an hour or so. Picking up his phone when he went off, he smiled. 'Alright. Love you too. Sweet dreams' he typed out, sending the message and setting his phone down. He picked up the abandoned controller, putting his feet up on the coffee table and sighing slightly, hitting the start button. He had to admit he was rather embarassed about that whole conversation, but he didn't regret it, and he had to admit, it was quite hot. He stretched his legs out, getting back into his game easily. He couldn't help but think that this was an afternoon well wasted.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Teioh looked at the message, kissing the screen of his phone once before slipping it under his bed and closing his eyes, letting out a sigh as he drifted off to sleep. He was woken up a couple hours later a body landing on top of his. He let out a small yell before he realized the person on top of him was just laughing before speaking loudly into his father's ear, "Dinner's ready." Kuro said shaking Teioh's shoulder. Teioh turned, making Kuro fall onto the bed next to him. "Jumping on me like that. You are going to be the death of me, kid." He stated ruffling Kuro's hair. He looked over at the clock and it was actually a little bit later then he thought it was. He pulled his phone out from under his pillow, glancing at the screen and seeing no new messages. He pulled himself out of bed and stretched before following his son down the stairs and into the dining room where the rest of the family was already waiting for them. After eating he ended up playing video games with his sons for a while before he herded them into bed and he himself joined his wife in bed, going to sleep immediately again, not paying any attention to the woman lying next to him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Zach didn't expect to get a message back, but his phone remained on the table by his feet as he played. Another hour or so wasted, he abandoned the zombie apocalypse in favour of food. Making himself dinner was quick enough, then he sat down to eat, watching TV for a bit while he did so. Once the show he was watching was over, he cleaned up the kitchen, and tidied the rest of his house easily, making sure it was clean before relaxing again, which wasn't much longer. Once seated, his phone rang. Snatching it up, he was almost disappointed to see that it wasn't Teioh, but John instead. He hit the mute button on the TV before answering, leaning back on the couch as he greeted his friend. It wasn't long before the other man brought up the night he brought Teioh home.

"So what exactly happened to that drunk dude anyways?" John asked with a laugh, sounding curious.

"Well, that, is a long story" Zach said with a sigh, shaking his head.

Three hours later, the blonde model hung up the phone, in a rather good mood, having spilled almost everything to his childhood friend. Almost. He held back the sexual details. Turning off the TV now, he dragged himself up from the couch and made his way to his bedroom, throwing on some pajama bottoms and brushing his teeth before falling into bed, asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Teioh woke up the next morning left again in an empty bedroom, the sound of the house was also dead silent. He sighed as he stood up, wondering how often he would be greeted by a completely silent house like this. It was something he didn't like at all and he never would like ever. He stood up today though, he had things to do. First one of those being a nice warm shower. He was in and out quick enough and he walked through the house in boxers and sweat pants, his towel draped around his shoulders. He ended up in the kitchen and poured himself some of his children's cereal, he always had liked all those colourful little marshmallows. After eating though he was at a loss not knowing what to do with himself. The phone rang and he jumped not expecting that. The phone in the kitchen was the nearest one, and probably the only corded phone still in existence, he managed to wrap it around the doorway and sat down in the dining room, putting his feet up on the table and leaning back. "Helloo~?" he asked.

Kyo answered him and immediately launched into a million questions. He picked out something about Utakata inviting her to meet with Teioh's new lover. So she met Zach too? Just wonderful...not that she wouldn't anyway, he just would have liked to know when all of his friends were going to be meeting the model. She fell silent as though she expected Teioh to start speaking. So Teioh opted to just launch into an explanation of what had happened in the last few days, starting with, of course, his meeting with Zach and how they ended up having sex. She 'squeed' and giggled a couple times but aside from that was silent as Teioh went through his explanation. He himself couldn't keep the stupid smile off of his face. When he finished Kyo finally spoke again, much slower this time around. "Oh my god Teioh. Years ago we would have never thought this would happen. I'm so happy for you." She said, "I just want to give you a hug." Teioh laughed at this, unable to help himself.

"Maybe later, I'll try and see you tomorrow, before I go off to practice." He said into the phone. The conversation quickly afterwards both of them leaving with a short good bye. Teioh let out a light sigh before he moved and sat himself at the piano with his new music, playing through it a couple times. He glanced over at the clock a couple times during his playing but it was still very early in the day. He didn't think 7 would ever come, he would have even liked for his kids to get home so at least he could actually do something to keep himself occupied. He opted instead to write music for a while. He didn't think he had anything in mind when he did it, but he was pretty sure Zach was there. When his kids came home the four of them ended up playing video games, Teioh just trying to distract himself by this point.

He ended up getting up and getting his phone when the time came up to 4 in the afternoon. 'When do you want to meet?' he asked. He didn't really care but he was curious. He sent the message before sitting himself back down next to his son on the couch and leaning forward, glaring at the TV screen as he shot down the enemies. He ended up getting his son in the head and he started to smack him, complaining as much as he could smacking Teioh with the controller, but he didn't really care, he was more waiting for a response from Zach.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Zach almost had to drag himself out of bed today, rather tired after having talked to John for so long the previous night. The only thing that really got him up and getting ready for the day was the thought of going to the movies with Teioh that night. He was quite looking forward to it, but he really had no idea how the evening would progress. He contemplated this as he got himself ready for work, happy to have a bit of extra time this morning before he had to be in. It was a very short shoot they had to do today, and he could take the time to be slow, listening to music as he got ready before he drove to work.

His manager seemed rather happy with the state of his body today, which he was slightly grateful for, but he had no idea how long it would stay this way for. Working was as painful as usual, but he tried his best to keep focused, and not let his thoughts drift. It was always clear when somebody's thoughts drifted, and that was something that they didn't want from their models. Time seemed to drag for Zach, but soon enough he was free to go home, though still a long way away from seven. Once he got home, he spent some time reviewing the scedule he was given of the next few weeks, finding out when he had to be in, and when he got off work. It looked pretty good as far as some of it went, but there were a few long days stuck in there. He sat at his kitchen table, reviewing the sheet a couple times, jotting down a couple notes in the margins, like days that he didn't have to go in until later, or days that he wouldn't be free until late at night.

Moving on to more interesting things, he decided to pick up the book he hadn't gotten around to in quite awhile, setting his phone on his bedside tabe. It was rather easy to be drawn into the book, even if he wasn't one for reading all the time. The blonde looked up when his cell phone vibrated in the middle of the table, hitting the centre button and looking at the text he had recieved. He hummed thoughtfully for a moment, unsure of how to answer. 'Well, if it starts at 7, maybe 6:15?' he typed out, thinking it logical. Buying tickets and food, and then getting seats and waiting for the movie to start always took about that much time. Plus, it was always better to be a little bit early than a little late.

((surprised i managed to get it this long. . . 8D))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 21, 2011 10:02 am

Teioh got the message back and nodded, he liked the sound of that. It gave them plenty of time to do whatever they wanted before the movie started. He paused the game, much to Kuro's protest and replied to Zach, 'Awesome. Just enough time for a quickie.' he typed, sending it, trying to keep his son from reading the message over his shoulder. It was quite upsetting that he actually had no idea whether or not his son would know what that even meant. For all purposes though he was going to assume he did. Utakata had already taught his kids very well...just like he had taught Ana years and years ago. It was actually quite a nice thought, bringing back surprisingly nice memories. He really hadn't spoke to his little sister in a very long time, he would have to try and get in contact with her sometime in the near future. He put his phone down in his lap as he started up the game again, Kuro going on about how he was going to get his revenge. Teioh couldn't help but think it was cute but this kid had far from 25 years of video game practice, the day he one in a game was far off.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum