The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 15 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Teioh's jaw tightened biting back a curse, he could remember every person he slept with with some sort of prompt, but he hadn't seen this girl in twelve years, how was he supposed to remember her. He looked at Zach when he pulled himself away from him. He opened and closed his mouth a couple times trying to figure out what to say. "I-it was twelve years ago Zach." He explained, "And I'll also have you know shes the one who initiated it." He said letting one hand rest on Zach's thigh, the other rested against his neck, leaning in only slightly, he tried to make sure Zach knew he was telling the truth, he knew it might not help completely but it had to change things a little bit. He turned back to Jessica, "Does he know me at all? No, excuse me, but do you know me at all!?" He practically growled at the young woman, he hadn't been this angry at a person in a long time, "Besides, if you do know me, oh so well, then you know that my one night stands generally consist of one or two rounds of sex and that's it, no transition. The fact that I'm out here with your brother must mean something, and yeah, it does. Sorry to break it to you, 'Jess' but I'm in love with your brother." He said with a smile, but he was glaring at the blond woman, he generally had his kind demeanor, and he was so sure he never looked more like his twin then he did right now. Even his voice had that same sharp edge Revelation's usually had. He just hoped Zach would be able to look past this.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Zach bit his lip at Teioh's excuse, not exactly sure what he should think about the whole thing. He said the first thing that came to mind however. "That's so. . . just. . . ew." he made a face and half shuddered, ignoring the hands on him. He did believe Teioh, seeing as he was well aware that his sister was a slut, but he still found the whole thing extremely disturbing. He blinked slightly when the brunette turned on his sister, though he couldn't blame him. He was rather offended by Jessica's words as well. The blonde woman raised her eyebrows, drawing herself up straighter. "I know you well enough to know how much of a whore you are" she practically spat, narrowing her green eyes at Teioh. "Don't pull this 'love' bullshit on me. I'm not stupid. You're just one of the many who want to fuck my brother" she tossed her hair, ignoring the blush that crossed her brother's face, as well as how angry he was getting. "Aren't you married anyways? I swear you married that bitch once she got preggo. What, is Zach just a replacement for her? You'd better not fucking hurt my brother, or I swear to god you'll regret it." Zach gritted his teeth, standing up.
"Jessica, shut. Up. Right now. I'm not twelve anymore. I know how to handle myself. I don't want you to ruin the one thing that's really making me happy" he bit out, glaring at the slightly taller woman. The way Teioh was looking at her bothered him slightly, but only because he looked so damn angry. He didn't say anything about that though, concentrating on getting his sister to just leave.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 am

Teioh listened to her rant on and his hands slowly slipped away from Zach as he turned to look at her, his glare only sharpening. He had been about to stand up and yell at her, he couldn't believe what this woman, whom he hadn't seen in twelve years, was saying about him, let alone to the man that he loved. He had been going to stand and hit her, but Zach stood and he stopped himself looking up at the blond model instead. It was nice to hear him that that he was making him happy, but he felt partially to blame...he didn't know what the relationship between these siblings had been like before this and he was pretty sure he had just ruined anything they had. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself as much as possible, before he too stood up, easily towering over the both of them. He took a step towards her, putting on a smile but his eyes and words were just as sharp as they had been; his hands held in fists at his sides. "I highly suggest you leave us alone. You're causing a scene. Let's face it, my relationship with your brother is none of your business. You may be worried for your brother, but lets face it kid, people change, just because you didn't, doesn't mean I haven't." He said, he stood mere inches from the young woman, his neck tilted slightly to look down at her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri May 27, 2011 2:54 pm

The siblings both looked up as Teioh stood, much taller than both of them. Jessica's glare intensified when he stepped closer to her, tilting her chin up challengingly. "It is my business, actually, and don't you dare call me a kid. Zach's fucking younger than I am!" she said, earning a sharp glare from the model. Tightening her mouth at the comment about her changing, Jessica simply raised her hand, lashing out and slapping Teioh across the face as hard as she could before spinning on her heel, stalking off to where her friend waited on the other side of the theatre. Zach's jaw had dropped at his sister's actions, shocked that he had actually gone that far. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry. . ." he said, looking up to Teioh, putting a hand on his arm. He felt horrible now, and he really wished Jessica would just learn to stay out of his business. He couldn't believe she would say things like that, and he knew it would take a while for him to forgive her for that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Teioh's jaw dropped as he was slapped, he could hardly believe she had just done that. His arms tensed up completely as he fought off the urge to slap her back. He kept his arms at his sides as he watched her walk away just staring at her as his jaw slowly tightened again. People were looking at him, some of them were whispering, but he didn't really care. He turned and looked sharply at Zach when he was spoken to, but his look softened quickly, unable to help but feel bad for glaring at him even for just the single moment he had done so. He let out a sigh, one hand coming up to rub the mark he knew would be turning red very soon. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it." He said smiling lightly at Zach. "Please don't think about it. I was a whore when I was younger, what can I say. I'm not that way anymore and that's all that matters right." He said shrugging away from Zach as he moved and sat himself back down with a sigh, taking a long sip of the pop in front of him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Zach was slightly shocked at the look he was given, but it was gone quickly, and he knew he couldn't blame the man. He cast a glance around at the other people in the theatre, blushing slightly, having forgotten that they were in a public place, and people were probably watching. He bit his lip slightly as the brunette rubbed the mark on his face, shooting a look at the seat his sister had taken on the other side of the room. He was going to have to have a serious conversation with her. He looked back to Teioh when the man answered, giving a slight nod. He sat down as well, letting out a light sigh. He gave his own small smile, though he knew he wouldn't be able to not think about it, though this didn't change the way he felt about Teioh. "It's just. . . icky. Just. . . ew. Blegh" he said, making a face. He leaned over and pressed his lips to the reddening mark on Teioh's face. "I do love you. Alot" looking into those blue eyes he gave a smile, really hoping his sister hadn't ruined their date.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Teioh's eyebrows furrowed slightly, "Icky?" he repeated just testing the word, he was pretty sure his daughter used that word, it just sounded so childish, it was amusing. Zach kissed his cheek and he turned his head to look at him. "And you know I love you just as much." He said, blue meeting green and Teioh too smiled. He was quite amazed though at how quickly he had become fond of this man, not that he could possibly complain about that fact, it made him so damn happy, after twelve years things were looking up, except for the fact he had to deal with Zach's sister now, something he was definitely not looking forward too at any time. He took Zach's chin in one hand and pressed their lips together gently remembering what they had been doing before they had been so rudely interrupted. The lights in the theatre dimmed and the screen lit up but Teioh paid it absolutely no attention.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 28, 2011 4:16 pm

"Yes, icky" Zach nodded, not exactly caring how childish it sounded. It was the only thing he could think of to express how he felt about it. He smiled right back at Teioh, happy to see that he had calmed down at least a bit. It was weird seeing the pianist that angry, and he had to admit, he didn't like it. He figured it wouldn't be the last time though, so he would have to deal with it. But he knew it would be in everybody's best interest if Teioh didn't have to be around his sister often. Or ever. He smiled again when his lover pressed their lips together, letting out a light hum. He glanced to the side as the lights dimmed, looking at the screen, fairly sure the movie was starting. He wasn't going to pull away though, fairly sure he could at least pay attention to what he was doing by listening. He tilted his head to the side slightly, deepening the kiss a bit, leaning against that damnable arm rest once again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm

He pulled away only enough to speak when he noticed Zach glance at the screen, "It's just commercials..." he hummed softly before he too tilted his head to the side, opposite Zach and dipped his tongue into his mouth quickly taking the dominant role. One hand went up Zach's back and laced into his hair the other rested on his hip. The armrest was in the way again and he wished it gone, but he didn't care, as long as he had some sort of contact with this man he was fine. He also hoped that his sister could see them. He wanted her to see the two of them together as much as possible as long as he didn't actually have to come in contact with her. "Love you..." he hummed into Zach's mouth as he pulled away only for a split second to take in a single sharp breath.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Zach made a noise of acknowledgement, not having really thought of that. Trailers and commercials had slipped his mind through all that had happened in the past five minutes or so. He was unsurprised as Teioh took the dominant side of their kiss almost instantly, nor did he have any problems with that. Slipping an arm around the taller man's neck, his other hand rested on his shoulder, gripping his shirt there lightly. "Love you too" he sighed against the man's lips, his bright green eyes slipping shut, hoping for a vengeful moment that his sister was watching this, hoping it bothered her, before he shoved the thoughts out of his head. He generally wasn't the type to be thinking things like that, but nobody was going to mess with the man he loved.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Teioh's hands laced tightly into Zach's hair, tugging it maybe a little bit to hard. He just wanted to be as close to Zach as humanly possible, make the sting of his cheek go away, he still found it hard to believe that had happened. Hard to believe that he had actually slept with Zach's older sister. The girl had been a minor at the time, not that Zach needed to know that, but he had never heard of a younger brother, of course that wasn't the sort of thing you told someone while you were having sex with them. Teioh thought it was a skill that he could recall the face and name of every person he had had sex with, sometimes even little details from before, during or after. His hand which rested on Zach's knee slipped up the other's leg past his groin and up his shirt, hiking it up quite a bit and exposing a good chunk of skin and he brought one of the other man's nipples between two fingers, rolling and pinching it to get a reaction out of the younger man.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Zach let out a slight gasp into the other man's mouth at the sharp tug in his hair, that was borderline painful. He didn't mind much though, simply moving himself closer. He debated for a moment moving onto Teioh's lap to get himself closer without the arm rest being in the way, but he quickly shoved that thought away. There was no way he could do that in front of all of these people here. As the pianist's hand travelled up his leg to his shirt, hiking it up as his hand moved, Zach moaned, unaware that Jessica was glaring at them from across the room. Seeing what the two were doing just proved to her that Teioh was just using her brother for his body, and she was none too happy about that. When one of the brunette's hands found his nipple, he arched into it, muffling a cry against Teioh's lips, trying to keep his voice down. His face flushed, and he cursed the fact that his nipples were so damn sensitive.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Teioh felt Zach's body arch to the touch, despite the arm rest in the way. Teioh couldn't help but smirk. He pulled his lips away from Zach's and pressed it to his neck for a moment, sucking and licking the skin not nearly hard enough to leave a mark. The hand that had been in Zach's hair slipped down to his back hooked under his armpit as he leaned him back, hiking his shirt up more as he leaned forward and brought the other of Zach's nipples between his lips and teeth sucking and biting it and the area around it. He could tell that Zach was trying to hold back much louder sounds but Teioh honestly didn't mind if he made them as long as they didn't end up getting kicked out for their disruptive behaviour, it had happened to Teioh before, years ago. "If you want me to stop then say so..." Teioh mumbled just loud enough that Zach would be able to hear the words.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Zach took in a deep breath when the older man pulled his lips away, tilting his head back as they moved down to his neck. He was fairly sure that Teioh wasn't leaving any marks from the actions, but he was almost positive he would have at least one new hickey by the end of the night. He wasn't expecting the hand under his arm, pushing him back slightly, away from that stupid arm rest, but he didn't complain, as the brunette moved his mouth down to his other nipple. Gasping, he moved one of his hands to his mouth, biting down on a knuckle to hold back sound. He had never been part of the couples that got rather frisky during a movie, but he had a feeling he had no choice in that matter now, although he was going to try and have as little people notice as possible. His eyes opened a fraction when Teioh spoke, biting his lip. "Uhm, maybe we should, ah, tone it down. . . a bit?" he suggested, feeling rather exposed with his shirt up like this. He far from wanted Teioh to stop, but with so many people around, he couldn't continue on like that. Especially with his sister on the other side of the theatre.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 am

Teioh laughed slightly as he watched Zach trying to fight off making any noises his knuckle back in his mouth, Teioh thought it was so cute. He tried to look over his shoulder without moving all to much and making it obvious, but he couldn't see Zach's sister from his angle, which he thought was a shame he would have loved to see what sort of look she had on her face. Zach spoke and he looked back up at the man through his lashes. He laughed slightly as he kissed Zach's nipple once before pulling himself away from him letting the shirt slide back down almost all the way, still slightly ridden up around his waist. "Just a little." He brought Zach forward a little more, bringing him closer to the armrest again. He moved his lips up to Zach's neck kissing and sucking on the area being sure to leave a mark this time. Commercials and trailers were still on the screen, Teioh would make himself stop when the movie started but he hoped Zach realized that the movie being on wasn't going to keep him completely safe.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Zach was a bit confused as to what the brunette was looking at at first, but he soon came to the conclusion that he was trying to see Jessica, and he couldn't help but wonder what he did see. He tried to catch his breath as Teioh looked up at him through his eyelashes like that, pressing his lips to his nipple one last time before leaving them alone. He let out a light sigh as his shirt slid back down, quite happy to be a bit more covered now. Moving his head out of the way when Teioh's lips moved to his neck, he let out a moan. He was quite sure now that the older man was leaving a mark, but there was nothing he could do about that. Being a model, getting all these hickeys really couldn't be the best idea, but with Teioh like this, he knew there wasn't much he could do about it from now on. Sliding one hand up into the brown hair, he pressed his lips to the side of Teioh's head, letting out a soft groan near his ear.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Teioh continued to suck at Zach's neck, his hands slipped down, only slightly awkwardly with the arm rest in the way, and rested on Zach's hips. The thumb of one of his hands looped itself in one of Zach's belt loops, the other hand slipped down a little farther to grab what he could of Zach's ass, sort of hoping that the other man would get up onto the seat again and make this easier for him. The light kiss on the side of his head was just so damn cute to Teioh, he really wished he had always had someone who was as affectionate as Zach was. The groan in his ear though was almost opposite the small kiss, not cute, quite hot, almost erotic really; not that Teioh would ever, ever complain about that. "God, how am I supposed to watch the movie with this erection." he half questioned half joked, mumbling the words in Zach's neck, loud enough that the other would easily be able to hear him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Zach could tell the arm rest was in the way again as Teioh moved his hands down, but there was nothing they could really do about that. When one of the hands moved to his ass again, he shifted himself the way he had been before, one knee on the chair, making it easier for the taller man, not to mention more comfortable for him. He couldn't help but blush when the older man spoke, looking down at Teioh as best he could from where he was, giving a slight laugh despite himself. "I think you'll be able to concentrate better than I will" he replied, his voice rather breathless. He looked over the pianist's head to see that Jessica was no longer looking at them, which he was thankful for. She was simply talking to her friend, but probably bitching about them anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Teioh smirked as Zach moved to make things easier for the both of them, his lips did not move from the neck of the other as he did so though. His lips had moved over slightly and he was working on a new patch of skin, rubbing his ass roughly with the palm of one hand. When Zach spoke he paused for a moment though before pulling his lips away from Zach's neck and looking at him with a smirk on his face, "Oh really? How cute. Maybe I'll help you concentrate later." He said licking his lips a little before leaning in, pressing his lips once to Zach's cheek before pressing their lips together. He still had one hand on Zach's ass the other still resting on his hip. Teioh knew he was probably having a little bit to much fun with this, but there were still trailers on, and he assumed they still had another minute or so before the movie started. Zach's sister, form what he had seen wasn't paying them much attention anymore either, which was a shame, but he was sure they would have her attention on and off through the movie, it was bound to be hilarious, though thinking about her made his cheek sting slightly. He tilted his head to the side slightly to open Zach's mouth.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Zach bit back a moan as the brunette moved to a new spot on his neck, hand rubbing his ass quite roughly. He was far from complaining though, pressing his body closer, cursing the damnable arm rest once again. He looked up as Teioh pulled away from his neck, though he was quite sure nothing Teioh did would help him concentrate. He hummed in response though as the older man's lips met first his cheek, followed by his own lips. He was well aware that Teioh was having too much fun with this whole thing, but he was fine with it, as long as it didn't go too much farther. There was already one person he knew here, the last thing he needed to find out was that there was another. Like his manager or something. His lips parted when the taller male tilted his head, his eyes slipping closed. The hand that was in Teioh's hair slipped down to his face, resting lightly against the spot where he had been slapped, running his thumb over where he knew the red mark was, wondering briefly how much it hurt.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 am

Teioh didn't care who saw what he was doing, he never had and he was pretty sure he never would especially since it was so dark in here anyway, who would be paying attention to two people in the back corner having their fun, it wasn't what the other people paid for. He did not once think that there could possibly be someone in the room who knew him or knew Mariko, it would be troublesome but he wasn't worried about it. Zach opened his mouth and Teioh brought himself as close to Zach as he possibly could, dipping his tongue into the young blond's mouth with the slightest of moans. He felt the thumb running over the mark on his face and it just made the area burn a little more, but it wasn't all that unpleasant, he let out a content sigh as he wrapped his tongue under and around Zach's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Zach was fairly sure they weren't attracting too much attention, seeing as they were in the back for one, and couples making out in the movies wasn't uncommon. He moaned lightly as their tongues twined together, moving his hand away from Teioh's face and back up into his hair, gripping it loosely. He was quite content with this, despite their possible audience, positive that he would never get tired of kissing Teioh. His free hand moved to the brunette's chest, moving it down his body slowly, feeling the shape of the older man through his shirt, his hand simply exploring. He knew he was going to be getting to know this body very well in the near future.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Teioh moaned some as he worked his mouth and tongue with Zach's loving the feel of this small connection between the two of them, his eyes slipping shut as he continued. His hand too continued to work over Zach's backside, rubbing and grabbing the area rather roughly. He concentrated the most on Zach's hand and how it trailed over his body while the other went back up into his hair. He wished the hand trail down lower but it never did, it would sweep down then back up exploring his entire chest and stomach but never once reach his groin, something that very much upset the brunette man. He groaned slightly and shifted his body a little but he knew he wouldn't get what he wanted he knew there was no way Zach would touch him like that in a public place. He noticed that the music changed and he opened his eyes, looking out of the corner of them to see that the movie had indeed started. He pulled himself away from Zach, "Movie's on. Break time." He said with a smile to the younger man, taking a handful of popcorn from the bag at his side and shoving it into his mouth, his other hand seeking out Zach's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Zach barely concentrated on where his hand was going, allowing it to roam on its own, but keeping clear of going too low. It could go lower later, when they were alone. He was just hoping that they would get to be alone tonight though, unsure if Teioh had to be home or not. His eyes opened when Teioh pulled away, slightly confused for a moment as to what had made him pull away so quickly, before the brunette explained, and his eyes moved to the screen. He shifted back to a normal sitting position, running a hand through his hair. "Jeez, I didn't even notice" he said under his breath, shaking his head. He leaned back into the seat, getting comfortable as Teioh's hand found his own, and the blonde twined their fingers together, trying now to focus on the movie on the screen before them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Teioh laughed as Zach said he didn't notice the movie had started. He twined his fingers with Zach, giving his hand a small squeeze and smiling at him, kissing him on the cheek once. "You're so cute. I love you." he said, he honestly didn't think he was overusing the phrase, he didn't think he could ever get enough of it. He picked up his drink and took another sip of it before opening up his bag of candy with his one free hand and his teeth. Pouring a couple of them into his mouth, loving the taste, another one of the things he had always had was a sweet tooth, even back when the sour candies used to slash up his throat and make him bleed. He could hardly believe how long it had been since he had been a fragile little kid, some 25 years, it was a terrifyingly long time. He let out a rather loud sigh as he leaned back and let himself get absorbed in the movie, his thumb running idly over the back of Zach's hand.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum