The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior's Heart Continued.

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A Warrior's Heart Continued. - Page 15 Empty Re: A Warrior's Heart Continued.

Post by questor Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 am

At the town garrison, the Centurian in charge of the troop there was getting dressed and talking to his servant. "A new noble has come to claim the estates of old Romanus. Guess I will take some of the men up there and introduce myself. Never hurts to pay one respects and see what he is like." The servant helped him on with his armor and when finished he looked at himself in the polished brass mirror. He nodded and then strolled out of his quarters into the courtyard of the garrison. "I want ten men to ride with me out to the old Romanus estate." he told one of the men. "You and four others will do."

The soldier saluted and went to gather the men and horses. "Ah I think this is going to be a glorious day." the Centurian said with a smile as he looked up at the sky.

The trip to the estate took about an hour. Korag didn't want to just ride in. He had no idea of who might be there or if there were any soldiers or hired mercenaries stationed there. He stopped and entered a wooded area and dismounted so he could observe the place. It had a main house that was large and airy looking. A typical Roman Villa. There was a large barn and a couple of silos that probably had grain in them. He saw a stable with only three horses, and a few smaller thashed roofed dwellings, probably belonging to slaves, servents or the like.

"Well it doesn't look like he has any more then the two with him. The sooner we kill him the better I am going to feel." he told Mave and started to walk towards the buildings, trying to keep the barn and some other buildings between him and the main house.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A Warrior's Heart Continued. - Page 15 Empty Re: A Warrior's Heart Continued.

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Maeve was quiet as she rode beside Korag. she was ready for all this to be over, to have her revenge, to stop the mage from doing anymore harm. Once they were in the wooded area, she dismounted. Her gaze shifted to the house, studying it. Her gaze shifted to Korag, and she nodded. "Mm, same here," she stated, and walked after him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15