The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroi & Sarah in " New Vegas "

2 posters

Go down

Kuroi & Sarah in " New Vegas " Empty Kuroi & Sarah in " New Vegas "

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 pm

" kuroi! GET DOWN! " yelled Sarah, kuroi's childhood friend. His eyes darted in the direction of her voice and noticed a tall man in the distance aiming at him with what appeared from this distance to be a full automatic assault rifle. Something in kuroi kicked in and took over, most would stare at death and would be consumed with fear however Kuroi instinctively dashed to his right, fortunately he moved in just the right amount of time.

Dirt popped up into the air right behind kuroi's feet as he ran parallel to the shooter. Kuroi remained calm, in his head he was extremely focused and counting. His count may not have been too precise but he had a good idea of the number he was waiting for while inadvertently getting out of his attackers optimal range with the assume rife that he was using. Kuroi had a death grip on the sniper rifle that he held in his hands, it was his favorite sniper rifle, a L96A1 with desert cammo over the stock and body of the rifle. 

It was only a few seconds until the time he saught came, kuroi heard the rapid metallic clicks coming from the assume rifle that the tall man was using against him. he slid to a stop while raising the rifle to his shoulder mounting it. He aimed very quickly using his muscle memory while cocking the bolt, pulling it back, expending the spent round, pushing back the bolt into the chamber putting a fresh round I to the chamber. The tall man frantically was trying to put in the clip to his rifle, but kuroi already had the mAn In his sights.

Kuroi was very angry for being shot at, he pulled the trigger lightly and then the rifle made a very loud ear opening boom. The sound of the rifle screamed power and domination as it went off. The rifle raised up some aggressively as a result of the recoil, in the distance he saw the man fall down uncontrolably, kuroi just knew he had killed the man. Kuroi rubbed his head in relief and muttered," 900 yards, with out a scope. Note to self, buy a fucking scope."

Sarah stood Up after everything was over said and done with, she held her pistol in her hand but it was empty. The slider was all the way back, revealing the barrel as she carried it, obviously she had no ammo. She walked over to kuroi saying," I ran out of ammo, good thing your such a good shot!" Sarah's eyes widened greatly, she was staring straight at kuroi as the rifle he carried and used alot was being pointed at her. Her legs began to shake terribly as she started saying," k-k-k-uroi? D-d-don't" she was struck with fear, she could not move at all it was like her body was frozen solid. Next thing she knew, she heArd and saw him fire his rifle after loading it. She surely thought she was hit and dead, everything went dark near instantly, she felt her body hit the ground hard. Was this what death was really and truly like? Life slowing Down at her last fleeting moments? Her past flashing before her life, while angry that the guy she was in love with however he didn't know shot and killed her.

Kuroi stood over her, then knelt down while sitting the stock of the rifle down on the ground. He gently popped her on the face fruit to wake her, he sighed as he knew what he had done. He didn't mean to scare her, but it was unavoidable. The man he thought he killed was not quite dead but he surely is now. 

( I need someone to play as sarah, kuroi's childhood friend that is secretly in love with him. Will she go after him and make him hers? Or will she die with her secret on her dying day?)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Kuroi & Sarah in " New Vegas " Empty Re: Kuroi & Sarah in " New Vegas "

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 pm

She snapped awake after he gently popped her on the head and looked to him briefly before she checked herself for any bullets and stared at him “w-what… I-I-I thought…” she was still shaking before she looked back seeing one for the guys that had been shooting she quickly turned back putting all the pieces together, after she had propped herself up on the palm of her hands.

She gripped her empty pistol and looked to him “You scared me half to death” she said angrily to him but also grateful, gulping a little thinking about what could have happened, she could have really been killed. She shook her head still a little in shock. “W-We should get out of here” she whispered to him finding it hard to look him in the eye as usual for her. She got to her feet, still shaking.

She calmed herself down and looked around recalling everything swiftly before other people got there, they didn’t have enough ammo for another round like that. She tucked her long pony-tail back behind her thinking and calming down. She looked around before she dragged him somewhere else to keep them safe. “You idiot, what if you got hurt, I can’t drag you back myself, your heavy you know” she said she was still in shock.

This war was terrible she did wish he wouldn’t be so reckless. She gave a sigh and shook her head, her long black hair tied back as usual with her electric green eyes standing out. “Please, just be more careful, I don’t know what I’d do without you” she said. She wore her usual scruffy clothes as well, couldn't be too picky with this war going on.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 pm

He smiled at the sight of her waking up, he thought it was kinda funny she was checking herself for bullets, but he understood why she was doing it. When she was stuttering, he shrugged his shoulders while coldly saying," sorry." he didn't have time to warn her, if he did they both may have been dead right now. He watched as she propped herself up, once he saw she was alive and well he stood up as he put the rifle over his shoulder while saying," don't worry, I wouldn't kill you. "

He looked at her empty pistol as she gripped onto it harder, he could tell she was mad. He avoided her statement by saying," here, have my last two pistol mags. Make each round count. Don't shoot unless you can hit."

When she mentioned they should leave he simply nodded, he was thinking the same thing. He looked around and then said," let's dig in over there in that house for the night." he checked his weaponry, his rifle and his pistol both to make sure they were live. He noticed she wouldn't look him in the eyes, bit he also noticed that she was in no condition to do much tonight, which was probably a good thing that he found a house not far away for them to dig into for the night. 

He growled softly as she called him an idiot, he didn't like to be insulted especially after saving their lives. He looked at her, showing no emotions once so ever while saying," am I stupid when I don't fear death? Am I stupid to trust my instincts over my fears?" he put the strap of his rifle over his shoulder while continuing," one has to have a particular mind set for this particular job that I do. I was chosen because of my skills."

When she asked for him to be more careful he shook his head while saying," if I was to be careful you would not be here with me now." he was refering to how he had to save her from the imprisonment that the enemy had her in nearly a week ago. He rubbed his head some and then looked at his body armor as he sighed softly.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:02 am

“Of course I’ll hit” she said loading the last two pistol mags into her gun. She put it back into its holster which rested at her hip. She nodded at his suggestion before she turned a little at his question but didn’t answer back, she was so tempted to say ‘yes’ but he already seemed annoyed at what she had said to him. She jerked at what he last said “Ok, I get your point” she said and shuffled a little.

She headed towards the old house, it was falling apart but was just about liveable and no one would suspect anyone was here. Hopefully. She searched the pouch she had resting on her other hip to search for some rations she had stored of even some spare mags she might have forgotten about. She picked out a few rations from the pouch and sighed. They tasted horrible, tasteless to her, she next search for her water bottle she did have a small one but couldn’t remember if she had dropped it.

Pulling out the water bottle she turned to him “Want a sip?” she asked him shaking the half-filled water bottle in her hand a little. She also checked which rations they had left and shook her head, “think I’ll skip rations for today” she muttered “shall we set a fire up or not?” she asked just trying to distract him from the fact he seemed mad at her with a lot of questions and she really did need the answer to them anyway.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:55 pm

He smiled at her attempt to seem confident, or at least that how it appeared to him. He watched her load the pistol with the ammo that he previously gave her, he smiled as he thought she looked sexy with the pistol being loaded by her ( I think women look sexy with guns ... Don't laugh ) he shook his head some to recollect his thoughts.

He followed her as she headed to the old abandoned house, it looked unsafe to live in but it's safer than being out in the middle of the war filled streets. He looked at the water that she offered him, then looked at her as he shook
His head while saying ," no you keep it, you need it more than I do." he got aggravated when she said something about skipping rations, he looked at her and told her," you have the rations for a reason, not so you can carry them and look at them so eat your rations like your supposed to." he was rather grumpy for various reasons, the main one was for being shot at and getting his nerves worked up, secondly he didnt have any more smokes. He had not had anything to
Smoke in over a week and the cravings where kicking in hard.

He looked at her as she asked about the fire and nodded slowly while saying," yes, but keep the flame low so we are not discovered." ( sorry this short, my train of thought doesn't wanna work right. This rp is based in Vegas but during a war, hince the title new Vegas . )
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 am

She raised an eyebrow as he watched her, “If you’re thinking, what I think you’re thinking then I’ll be the one to aim a gun at you” she half joked with him before she headed to the house.
She started a dim fire, it wasn’t particularly warm, but they could see a little better, she smiled a little to herself glancing up at him every now and then hoping to god she wouldn’t be caught by him.

“I don’t feel like eating” she said to him frowning “and you need to eat and drink as well” she said keeping her voice as hushed as she could, she knew he was grumpy so just left it. This was not the best time to argue with him, plus she didn’t want to anyway. She leaned back a little against the old wall tired, but looked up and out of the small window, it was covered in condensation and you could barely make out anything but blurs. There were gunshots all around them but she couldn’t feel happier, at least she was with a person she loved, even if they didn’t know it. She was tempted to tell him that maybe not having any smokes was a good thing, but stopped, he was still grumpy as usual after being shot at.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:57 pm

He took notice of the fire, it was relaxing some but not enough to satisfy him. He got a better view of her, the way the light flickered it revealed her cleavage and part of her face including the eyes, he looked away quickly while hoping she didn't see him. He liked the sight but hoped that she didn't see him or say anything about him looking. He didn't really realize that she was looking at him, he tried keeping his attention elsewhere to stop thinking of the sight he saw.

He sighed softly while saying," you need to eat to keep your strength up and to keep things like your breast looking good." he shook his head quickly and quickly said," I'm sorry, I didn't mean that last part, the fatigue is kicking in." he looked away as an attempt to hide his face from hers, he was afraid she would be mad with him for being so blunt like that.

He heard the shots ring out, the fight sounded to be a distance off but not that far away. He thought they would be safe for the night, that and he wanted to relax but couldn't find the means to do it. He didn't know what to do relax. He smiled as he remembered reading a book about soldiers having sex during the war, then he whispered," so that's why they did it ."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

She hadn’t really noticed very much poking the fire a little and making sure it stayed low, she looked up to him and blushed at what he said “I’m not hungry, how many times do I have to tell you” she said “and if you’re so tired that you start talking about my cleavage then go to sleep” she said and poked him in the forehead. She heard him whispering “That’s why they did what?” she asked curiously.

She used one hand to make him turn his head “shesh, why can’t you even look at me suddenly” she said. He really was clueless; she quickly moved her hand away though. “Never mind, just go to sleep” she said wondering if it really was just the fatigue, She rustled her hair and checked her pouch for something but sighed. “Ahh, great I dropped it again… I’ll need to find a new one soon anyway” she said half to herself.

She forced him to lie with his back to her and rested with her back against his, half curled up she watched the flames flickering a little looking over her shoulder to him. “You really are clueless” she whispered and curled up a little more. "Shesh, relax your so tense... and grumpy for that matter" she whispered to him joking a little to try and make him relax a little at least despite the fact she was quite tense herself.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 pm

He blushed when she said something about his cleavage remark that he made to her previously. He smiled some when she poked him on the forehead, he had always loved when she played with him . It always made him calm, but that was when they were kids , but he doesn't know what it will do now. He quickly looked up at her when she over heard his whispering , he replied by saying, " I remembered some old war books, couldn't figure out why the American soldiers had sex so much ... Well till now I mean." he looked away feeling embarassed that she overheard him thinking out loud.

When she used one hand to have him look at her, he looked at her eyes. The way the fire flickered it made her eyes look beautiful, bringing out the color in them. He wanted to kiss her, she was far more beautiful than he had truly noticed. But when she moved her hand away he looked away, trying to ignore the desires that where sweeping over him.  When she ordered for him to go to sleep he shook his head gently while saying ," I'm not sleepy." he wasn't tired at all, he just used it as an excuse because his mouth responded faster than his mind could control . He looked at her as she was checking pouch and calmly asked," what did you drop??"

When she forced them to lay back to back his mind began to wander about as if it was running a mile a minute. His thoughts were of her, the more he thought of her the more he wanted her. His thoughts where quickly broken up when she told him to relax on account of him being grumpy. 

He looked over his shoulder and asked," Sarah ? May I ask you something? " he wanted to know many things but he didn't want to overwhelm her with questions, the first one however would be the test and gateway to the rest of the questions assuming she answered     The way that he hoped for.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm

She laughed a little at his blushed; she really couldn’t help but mess with him even more usually, but now was not the time. But she blushed at what he next said “Shesh, why are you even reading books like that?” she said before she lay back to back with him. “Nothing important, just a broken water bottle which I planned to burn” she said simply.
She closed her eyes briefly, she couldn’t help but thinking of him and she spoke under her breath to herself “Shesh, Sarah... what on earth?” She looked over at him again laughing as he snapped out of his thoughts “Sorry, distract you from your fantasy world, Kurio?” she asked and tugged a bit of his hair away from his face just playing with him.

She lay back down again before she heard him talking to her this time and looked over her shoulder catching his gaze looking into his handsome eyes. “Yeah sure, what is it?” she asked him propping herself up on her elbows and looked to him waiting for an answer. She waited in silence lifting her head a little she looked out of an old broken window seeing the peaceful night sky, the echoes of bullets was becoming fainter for the moment but still they were there, the shooting. She sighed and looked to him poking him “Hey come on, what’s the question?”

She moved a bit of her black hair back, having undone her ponytail while she was settling down to sleep, the hairbands rested around her wrists. Her electric green eye pierced the night and looked to him bits of fire flickering in them. She sighed sorting her hair out and sitting up as she waited for his question. He sure was taking his time, that was for sure.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:24 pm

He smiled forcibly while saying," can't help it, I like war books." he rested on the floor beside het as he continues to think about her until she said something to him which caused him to reply quickly," my name is kuroi, not kurio. Sarah you know I hate it when u do that to me." when she moved his hair outbid hisnface, he instantly forgave her and the attraction towards her started happening again.

She seemed to be interested in the question he wanted to ask her , but he felt nervous just to ask her what he wanted to know. He noticed she was propping herself up, the sight made him want her tremendously. he watched her undo her hair, she was beautiful. He couldn't ask her now, he was rather shy so instead he grabbed her face gently. He looked at her, his eyes looking deep into hers. Then he moved in and kissed her passionately, he pressed his lips against hers , gently moving his lips as he showed the desire he had for her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

She laughed a little at what he said but knowing he’d forgiven her when she moved the bit of hair from his face and sat herself back on her elbows. She looked to him waiting “What are you so nervous about Kuroi?” she asked knowing he was rather shy normally. She looked a bit shocked when he gently grabbed her face and looked back into his eyes getting lost in them before she felt him pressing his lips against hers, moving his lips a little as well, he made her almost fall back with shock but managed to catch herself. She blushed a little and moaned kissing him back as best she could as she felt his desire. This has to be a dream she thought not quite believing it.

She pulled back a little just to breath and looked back in his eyes again, touching his cheek to confirm whether it was a dream or not. She gasped a little when she realized it wasn’t and just turned completely red, speechless she didn’t know what to say or do. Leaving her hand on his cheek, her fingers tangled in a little bit of his hair.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:25 am

The kiss he gave her, it made him want more but when she kissed him back ... He just couldn't stop, especially when she moaned. Hearing a woman moan  was the quickest way to turn him on, and considering she did it he was turned on considerably. He thought it was cute that she was blushing, he remembered how beautiful she was when she was younger. He had alwAys made her blush but this time he made her blush for different reasons. He just knew she had to have felt the desire that he had for her in the kiss, he just knew. She had to at the least , especially as much passion he put into the kiss that he gave her.

He leaned into her touch when she put her hand on his face, he liked that she was sweet and gentle like this. She was just as he remembered her many years ago when they where children. He looked into her eyes as she seemed to figure out what's going on, but when she turned red he smiled some. He thought she looked so cute and innocent. He felt her fingers tangled in his hair, but he didn't mind. Instead he just looked at her, he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted more of what he felt earlier.

He leaned closer to her, using his weight to lay her Down as he kissed her on the lips again . But this time however, he used more than just his lips as he kissed her. His second hand gently ran up the side of her body, his fingers tracing up her waist working up towards her ribs until finally reaching her breast. Once his hand was at her breast he then began to gently massage her breast, making sure to pay special attention to her nipple. His hand moved gently over her breast but under her shirt, he made sure that he was not doing it to hard. He wanted to be gentle with her, she was not his first but maybe she would be the one he would fall in love with. He had always loved her, but he now was feeling a different feeling for her, one that he could not describe.( I just wanted to mention, I think your a really good role player. You have made Sarah into what I wanted and more, and I really appreciate that.)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 pm

She remembered in her childhood he used to love making her blush, her parents always asked what on earth he had done each time and she usually ended up not telling them forgive and sticking her tongue out at him angrily before storming off, although it never took her long to him, she had her crush on him back then as well. She never could pluck up the courage to tell him though and she still couldn’t.

She smiled as he leaned into her touch and kissed his nose laughing a little. He really hadn’t changed, that funny little boy she always knew was still inside him, even though he wasn’t really a boy anymore. She kissed him back as he leaned closer making her lay down and she opened her eyes a little and looked up at him kissing him softly, a sweet, gentle kiss. Her eyes widened a little feeling his hand running up her body and tickling her bare skin a little. She moaned again into his mouth as he gentle massaged her breast and this time moved her hands letting them trail up under his shirt, she let her hands wonder over his bare skin leaving butterfly touches that sent shocks of sensations through him.

She soon pulled back a little and making him lift his head up she kissed his neck, still moaning a little from his hand massaging her, the moans vibrating against his neck as she kissed him there a little nervously.If only eh knew howmcuh she loved him and for how long, as time passed she only loved him more, she even got rather jelous of his girlfreinds when he did get one. They really didn't know how lucky they were.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 pm

( the only thing is hard for me is when I get a reply, I like to sit down And focus ... Then write my long reply. However that takes time ... Assuming i realized that I got a message from you. If you could give me a notification some how i could reply faster ... Like a text or something. I try to keep my posts long to keep the rp good.)

In there child hood , he used to run up behind her and grab her by the breast  and then call her by her middle name then run. But there was one time he felt her pussy as he called her by her middle name and of course he ran afterwards. But they where now grown up, she developed into a beautiful woman. Such a beautiful woman. 

He smiled as she kissed him on the nose, he thought it was cute that she still did alot of the things that they used to do as children. He moaned softly as she kissed him back, made him feel as if she too wanted him like he wanted her. He wanted her sexually, his cock was already hard as a rock mainly because of built up sexual tension that he had developed for her. As she moaned in his mouth from him rubbing her breast he felt he had to give her more, so as he continued to massage her breast he moved closer to her and made it so she could feel his hard on by pressing it against her leg. But then he felt tickling sensations all along the sides of his back and ribs, was this her doing? Was she the one doing this? The very pleasant feeling that he was feeling? It had to be her, he craved more of it and more. She seemed just as horny as he was, every time he reacted she counter acted to his reaction but in a good way of course. 

He lifted his head some as she was making a gesture showing she wanted to get access to his neck, he obeyed and let her get to his neck. He bit his lip gently as her kisses found the sweet spot on his neck, he couldn't hold back the moAn. Her kisses to his neck was that good, he couldn't deny her that much. She used to kiss him on the neck when they where children but nothing like this. Could she have possibly remembered all his sweet spots from back when they where children? The only thing he knew for sure was that she was making him feel good and he didn't want her to stop. If she would let him, he would please her even further.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:06 pm

She smiled a little as he lifted his head up after she had finished kissing his neck and after hearing his moan; she remembered all those sweet spots of his. She nipped a little at his neck and then let him lower his head giving him another sweet kiss, she trailed one of her hands a little lower and blushed feeling him pressing himself on her leg and wriggled a little rubbing her body against his, feeling as though she should tease him and laughed before she let her hands rest on his chest her fingers twitching a little every now and then.

He had certainly grown up into a handsome man that was for sure, although she still remembered how cheeky he had been a few times. She rubbed herself against him a little and kissed him again this time for longer, copying him and moving her lips against his. She bit his lip afterwards just playing with him, that old, playful look in her eyes flickered like flames, mixing with the love she had kept from him for so many years.

She trailed her fingers lower ocne more,she felt like teasing him. A light smile danced on her lips as she let her hands travel lower still she moved one though and rested it over his heart tracing small shapes on it under his shirt. She kissed a few of his sweet spots nibbling at his skin tracing the ones she couldn't reach with her lips.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 pm

He was going crazy with the sensation that her lips were putting on his neck. He couldn't help but to close his eyes, she was kissing his neck better than any woman that he ever had in his life. He was surprised that she remembered his sweet spots from many years ago. Could she have possibly wanted him many years ago like he wanted her.

When she rubbed her body against his he knew that she knew that he was hard, it made him feel as if she wanted him sexually. He felt her hand on his chest, it was relaxing and warm. He enjoyed the touch alot, he didn't want this to stop.

As she rubbed herself against him, he was surprised that she kissed him, but when she kissed him it took him a moment to respond but when he did he began to kiss her back with passion, moving his lips with hers.  But then he felt her bit his lip, he quickly pulled away from her and said," ow!" he looked at her while smiling, he remembered she liked to play just as much as he did. The look in her eyes reminded him of how she liked to play, he could still see the flame in her eyes from way back then. 

He could tell she was teasing him, but he kinda liked to be teased... As long as he got what he was after that is. He thought she was sweet that she wanted to play even though he was trying to seduce her. 
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

She looked to him seeing him a little surprised and laughed kissing his sweet spot again and nibbling softly at it as she rubbed against him, feeling his was already hard making her blush a little once again. She really did want him but she couldn’t help but play and tease with him.

She rubbed her hand on his chest a little hearing his heart beating and smiled when he kissed her back moaning a little into his mouth again before he pulled back when she bit him and giggled “Sorry, that hurt?” she asked looking up into his eyes twitching her fingers lightly on his chest. She rubbed her other hand over him, she was enjoying just teasing him even while he tried to seduce her.

She smiled and kissed him softly again glad he didn’t mind her teasing “You don’t seem to mind the teasing” she laughed a little. “Still going to try and seduce me even when I’m teasing?” she asked sort of hoping he would.

She lifted her head and nibbled on his ear a little “Just going to stay frozen like that or shall I slip form under you?” she asked just teasing him a little again enjoying every moment of it. But remembered that he only liked being teased if he got what he wanted afterwards.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

She seemed to love his sweet spot, he couldn't resist the urge that she gave him every time she  kissed his neck. He wanted her badly and was getting slightly annoyed with her teasing him. He liked her teasing but after a while he couldn't stand it any more, he craved her and her body more than she knew.

When she moaned in his mouth he just knew she was turned on just like he was, it was not like her to fake things. When they were little he had grabbed her from behind, and began to toy with her with her body and to his surprise she moaned. When she asked if it hurt he smiled and said," yes, you know that silly." he felt her hand twitching on his chest, and found it to be relaxing and some what arousing.

He smiled at her and kissed her after she spoke, he nodded his head as he said," you can best believe it, I want you badly baby. " he put his hand between her legs and began to casually rub her pussy as if he always does that to her while asking," you remember when I did this to you when we were younger Sarah ?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:41 am

She remembered full well when he had grabbed her from behind and toyed with her body, she also remembered the fact she didn’t seem to mind it at all and smiled a little at his answer still twitching her fingers gently over his chest moving then from under shirt to pull it off since it was getting annoying now, she ran her fingers over his chest again after tugging his top off.

Squirming a little as he casually began to rub her pussy she gasped, surprised as well. “Well then give your best shot” she said and blushed a little “Of course I remember, when my parents ask I couldn’t tell them.” Giving a light frown she nipped at his sweet spot knowing it was driving him crazy. She kept squirming and moving against his hand as he stroked her, cheeks red and moved her hands to rest on his shoulders looking to him “Now you’re just teasing, mister”

Wriggling still, she lowered one of her hands to rub over him, a bit of revenge for what he was doing at the moment. She used her other had still on his chest making small traces over where his heart was able to feel it beating and smiled a little moved down she kissed where her hand was and looked up to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm

He moved with her to help take off the shirt he was wearing, helping her. She seemed to like his chest, so he had to ask," you like that,?" he was still rubbing her pussy casually, he smiled at her statement and replied ," my best? Baby you know I'm a sniper, best is what I am." he then put his hand down her pants and under her panties and whispered to her," I missed the feel of you from back then." he was beginning to get over aroused, he knew if she didn't take dominance he would loose control. He smiled as she had claimed he was just teasing her, he kissed her neck then said," then what would this be?" he gently put his middle finger at the opening of her pussy, then slowly pushed his finger deep inside of her and began to move his finger back and fourth inside her . He looked down when he felt her hand on his cock, it felt good that she was stroking it. He smiled at her with the sight of desire in his eyes as he said," oh you are gonna be so much for me to handle, I can already see your gonna be wild."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:13 am

She raised an eyebrow “What do you think?” she answered seeing him smiling and listening to his reply to her statement and laughed a little. She blushed feeling his hand down her pants and form what he said “You do huh?” and nipped his lips gently again before she licked them with a smile dancing on her lips, he looked as though he could lose control at any moment and she decided to see just how much he could last. Moaning loudly her back arched a little as he slowly pushed his finger deep inside her and began moving it “Blood hell, you trying to drive me crazy?” she looked up at him and smirked slipping her hands down his pants, mimicking him in a way before she trailed her hands over his cock inside his boxers. “Well then, we’re sure to have some fun then, aren’t we?” she said and nipped at his neck kissing his sweet spot again and nipping it as well as she kept rubbing her hand over him slowly as her arousal grew as well, desire and love filling her eyes as well.

(sorry so short, mind blank)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:37 pm

He just loved how she likes to nip at him, it was cute and slightly arousing. When he saw her lick her lips he knew she was thinking sexually of him. He watched her arch her back as he fingered her slowly, she was very beautiful to say the least. He smiled when she asked If he wad trying to drive her crazy, he nodded and said," I like for my women to be horny as hell before they get this dick." he moaned softly as her hand was on his cock, stroking it. He could tell she was copying him, but he didn't mind. Maybe she was just not sexuallyexperienced as he was but even if she was or wasn't he didn't mind at all. He moaned loudly as she started kissing his neck again, he was starting to loose control of his desires. He wanted her, his body craved hers. In a last fleeting effort to stay in control, he grabbed her by the side with his free hand and rolled them over so she was directly on top of him, perfectly straddled onto him even though there clothes still prevented them from doing anything.( i think Sarah is still dressed completely if I remember correctly, and Kuroi is only wearing clothes waist down ... If I'm right I mean.)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm

She raised an eyebrow “Hmm, your certainly doing a good job of it” she said licking his lips this time, her breathing picking up quickly. He really was driving her crazy and smirked a little hearing his moans was like music to her. She was rather surprised when he rolled them over and she looked to him “Going to lose control, Dear?” she asked kissing him softly, tenderly this time. She wasn’t very experienced but copying him seemed to be working. She sat straddled on his hips and looked to him “Going to help me strip or shall we stop?” she ask knowing the answer already but felt like playing with him and leaned down pressing herself against him and kissed him under his chin rubbing herself against him, just as horny as he was and tugged at his pants a little.
(Correct)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down