The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always On My Mind (reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Always On My Mind (reserved) Empty Always On My Mind (reserved)

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Dirk had stopped counting the days a long time ago now. He could live now... in a state where he wasn't always thinking about what it was that he lost. It was just a scar now. Sometimes it hurt; when he thought about it to much or prodded at it a bit to hard. But he could live now, even if it was just a shell of the way he had lived before.

A day like any other. Dirk pulled himself out of bed and made his way into the bathroom where he had a short shower before proceeding to do his hair and take his pills. Aside from work he didn't know what he would do today. But he didn't really like to think that far ahead any given day. It was to much thought. He just liked seeing where he would end up.

Looking at his phone there was a message from Roxy waiting for him.

'are u doin nething 2day? cuz i want you to take me to dinnnr l8r!'

This was sent two hours... you hadn't even realized you had slept in until ten. Your boss would kill you if he had the spine to actually get angry with you. You know he will let it slide though, but only because you're the only person working for him who knows what they're doing.

'I'll pick you up at 6 and if you aren't ready I will stuff you in the car regardless of your condition.'

You send the message as you pull your pants up. Tossing it onto the bed as you do them up and pull on a shirt. You slip your sunglasses on and put your phone in your pocket. Picking up your keys off the counter you head out the door and lock it behind you. You can already here the mechanical sounds of your boss working away in the garage below your apartment.

~~~~~

Roxy sat on the bench outside her workplace as she waited for Dirk's old junker to pull up. She always timed how long it was between when she heard the broken down old thing and when she would see it.

Today it was twenty-six seconds. A new record.

The beaten up red truck stopped in front of the building and Roxy quickly pulled herself up into the passenger seat. She remembered how nervous she had been the first time she had gotten into this car. All she had ridden in before were these tiny little cars that you had to fall into. This beast was horrifying in comparison. But Dirk had always assured her that it was sturdy. She had to believe him, there was no way he would lie to her.

"Took your time didn't you, Dirky."

"I'm exactly on time. Don't even try that with me, Roxanne."

"Oh my god that's not even my name."

"Just close the door and lets get this over with." Roxy snorts but does as she's told. To be completely honest it hadn't been a very good day today... she had known from that morning that it wouldn't be a good day so she was just glad that she would be able to spend some time with her good friend... and maybe get completely plastered while she was at it.

~~~~~

Dirk could pinpoint the exact moment when the night was going to turn to hell. And it would be the moment Roxy slurred out her need for another drink from where he head rested on the table. She rambled when she was drunk. Dirk knows she doesn't mean anything she said and she would never say anything like what she does say when she's sober. But even this drunken rambling brings back painful memories.

Dirk bares through it though. Not just for Roxy but for himself. He liked to think that if he listened to this enough eventually it wouldn't bother him as much.

He was probably painfully wrong though.

He sat through his meal and made only small acknowledgements of what Roxy was saying through her food and her booze. And he had to seriously talk Roxy out of a dessert just because he really wanted to get out of here. His head hurt and he felt emotionally drained.

When Roxy went to the bathroom Dirk took out his phone. Roxy may have had her drinks but he had his own way of coping when he got stressed out like this. He dialed up the club in town and pressed the phone to his ear.

The manager answered happily and asked what Dirk would like. He had been on good terms with the manager for a while. Dirk had been asked several times himself if he would consider hosting at the club even if just part time. Each time he was asked he declined... as much as he enjoyed the release of being with another person even he could see some of the other clients that entered the building.

"Who would you like today?"

Dirk was notorious for switching hosts frequently and tonight would be no different.

"Whoever's top right now... I will probably need them for the whole night."

There is silence on the other end of the line for a while before the voice chimes back in telling him that that would be fine. As Dirk hung up the phone Roxy was staggering her way back to the booth.

Dirk stood and gathered their things. "Come on I need to get you home. Then I want you to go to sleep."

And they did just that. Dirk drove Roxy home and made sure she got inside her own apartment before he left for his appointment. It was painfully routine right now and as he drove the few blocks down to BlackBird Spiral he felt his grip on the wheel fluctuate. He was getting dizzy and it wasn't good.

But then he was there and he parked his junk heap before heading across the street to the club. Once inside he was greeted cheerily and led to an empty table where he ordered a bottle of wine. Nothing fancy but something he would actually drink. He always ordered before the host joined him to keep from being roped into the expensive shit.

Now he sat back and wait it out. Noticing while he waited that he was definitely not dressed like anyone else here. Nice slacks and blazers seemed to be common among a lot of the guests, if not fancy dresses or complete suits. And here he sat in faded jeans, white t-shirt with faded images, pointed anime sunglasses and hair spiked to high heaven.

And he had to admit. He couldn't care less.

((message me if you want me to change anything.))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-06-13

http://alterego.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Always On My Mind (reserved) Empty Re: Always On My Mind (reserved)

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Ruby's morning started off rather crappy, she couldn't sleep the night before so that made her school day that much worse. She tried to avoid several people at school not to mention her friends were getting on her case once more about not being able to hang out with her after school or for that matter on the weekends. Those were times that she tried to keep everyone away from, she usually had to go to her brother's musical recitals or something or the fact that she had numerous doctor's appointments about her eyes sight.

She needed an escape and fast otherwise her friends were going to find out about her little secret and then her whole life would crumble around her. Ruby walked off the school campus and followed the same path home as she always took. It just made things easier on her and that way she didn't have anymore accidents. It wasn’t hard to get home; it hadn’t been hard to get home since she was a little kid. Her family hadn’t moved from their mansion since she was a baby so she knew the streets to take and lights that crossed the path. When she first lost most of her sight it was hard, at first she squinted her eyes to try to see the street signs and the lights, but after a while she started to use her ears.

"I'm home" Ruby called out as she walked inside her home but there was no response, it wasn't like it was that large of a place that no one could hear , ok maybe it was but it usually meant that none of her family were home. “Welcome home Miss” one of the maids greeted her and she nodded her head while taking her coat off and she took it from her. “How was your day?” She inquired. “Same as always” she told her as she moved through the house, the maid followed alongside her “Where are my parent’s?” Ruby questioned without much enthusiasm “Your father is getting ready for his art galley tonight and your mother is at the concert hall” she explained to her and opened the door to the kitchen “And my brother?” Ruby inquired and the maid handed her coat off to another maid as she moved about the kitchen getting Ruby something to eat “He’s at school still, won’t be home till late” she nodded her head ‘So, the same as always’ she thought to herself. Ruby was the only one that talked to the staff like they were people and they talked to her as if she were still normal, but helped her as well without making her feel useless. That was one thing her parents did that they thought would help her. They hired a whole crew just to look after her and help her. However Ruby refused them for the longest time, telling her parent’s that she did not need the help and that she was still normal. “What would you like tonight?” The maid asked. “Nothing too big, I was thinking about going out later"

~~~

Felix shot out of bed breathing heavily and sweating, “the same damn dream. How many times am I going to have this dream?’ He thought to himself as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and put his head into his hands. The dream started at the year anniversary of his family’s death, he hadn’t actually seen the event but by the police reports he could imagine what had happened to them. Things only got worse from there, the debt piled up and he had only one option to pay it…that he could see anyways. As time went on so did his life and so he moved from day to day trying to ignore everyone, he hadn’t realized that most of the people that he called friends were changing. One day he had looked in the mirror and realized that he had yet to fall in love with anyone; well there used to be one person but Felix refused to let himself remember that time, it was too painful for him to recall and tried hard to forget it each day.

He finally decided that it would probably be best just to forget the dream once more and get ready for the day. Only a few more years and his debt would be paid off and he could actually do what he wanted to do with his life. Even though he had thought several times about dropping off the face of the earth and starting over but that took a lot of money. Felix got to his feet stretching his body in all directions that it would go and then walked through his small home to the bathroom in the hallway.

After a quick shower and small breakfast he was ready to head to the club. The walk was rather lonely and his mind was having a hard time letting go of his dream, even as hard as he tried. But this was something Felix was used to because ever since that time he had hardened himself to where he hardly felt much. However Felix was happy about one thing, since he became a host it wasn't that hard for him to become number 1 host at BlackBird Spiral club.

Walking through the back doors of the club the managing director walked up to him rather quickly "You have one client tonight" he was told in a rush and that confused him "What are you talking about. Tonight I usually have three clients, why the sudden change" he questioned. It was rare for his schedule to change and this abruptly "Don't question it. Just get ready and get out there. Your client is already here" "What!?" Felix exclaimed but he was push into the dressing rooms.

Felix changed out of his clothes from home and put on a more respectable black suit with a light blue button up shirt and black tie. He slicked his hair back and checked himself over in the mirror. This client better pay a lot for changing my schedule like this He thought to himself as he walked out onto the floor. Several people looked his direction but Felix was intent on finding out who this guy was that could get him all night on such short notice. He walked over to the private room and knocked on the door and then entered. "Good evening sir. I am Falcon" Felix announced himself after entering and then bowed his head. Once that was done he looked up at his client and almost scoffed. This had to be a joke but he held his tongue waiting to hear what was to happen tonight.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:33 am

Dirk realized it was going to be a long night when his wine arrived more timely than his host had. When the young man had come in with the bottle Dirk had taken the chance to ask about the man who would be his for the night. He was pretty sure he had at least seen him before; he knew the name. This would be the first time Dirk would spend time with him though. Surely he would live up to his title as number one at the club.

Dirk hadn't even thought money an issue. He never thought money was an issue. As much as he hated spending such large amounts of money at any given time sometimes he needed it. The little gifts he receives from his brother were best used for this kind of shit anyway. It wasn't like he was going to use them for anything that was actually important. He hated riding on his successful brother's coat tails. Maybe five years ago he would have been happy for the support from the big Hollywood director... but now... he was much more content to support himself instead of taking the sympathy gifts.

Dirk looked up again as the host finally entered. He gave him a quick once over from behind his dark sunglasses. Dirk loved the way the suit fit his body.

He would have smirked at how formally he introduced himself, little bow and everything. Then how that professionalism vanished as soon as this 'Falcon' got a good look at his client. Was Dirk really that unimpressive?

He broke and let the smirk crawl onto his face. "Sup." He said in introduction.

The way Falcon held himself silently bade Dirk explain what the heck was going on. Dirk shook his head and hummed to himself. "Don't you think this'll be easier if you just sit down and relax." Dirk said leaning back and crossing one knee over the other. He grabbed the bottle of wine off the table and popped the cork himself. He took a swig right from the long neck before setting it back down on the table.

"I'm Dirk. And you're going to have to get used to me." Dirk started pushing his sunglasses farther up his nose, his smirk growing in a devious little smile. "I do own you for the rest of the night."

And he was going to make sure he couldn't remember any of his troubles by the time the night was through.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Felix was having a hard time not just walking out of the room and hunting down his manager, this guy had to be a joke and no way that this guy could even begin to afford his rates. He realized that he was probably being rude just standing there and at Dirk's comment of relaxing he walked over to the couch and sat down on the edge of the furniture. Felix leaned over to grab the bottle of wine and pour some glasses though Dirk grabbed it before he could.

He took a deep breath and trying to relax as Dirk had said, this was defiantly not a normal client for him. Most of his clientele preferred to be waited on and pampered by him but this guy seemed to do everything opposite. Felix wasn't sure whether he liked that things were different or not, it reminded him of someone that he once knew. He had to quickly clear his thoughts at Dirk's statement of tonight and he gave him a small smile "Indeed" he responded and shifted a little bit on the couch, what would this guy be having him do?

"Before we get started since I wasn't able to have an initial meeting with you to decided if I wanted to take on a new client...answer me this. How were you able to contract me for an entire night and push three of my normal clients time slot?" Felix leaned back against the couch to try and relax more but even asking a question like that with how he was feeling because if this guy was a big deal then he could make or break Felix at any moment.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 am

Dirk wondered whether Falcon was unsettled yet. He looked a little bothered. As though thinks like this didn't happen very often. Dirk had done this enough to know that that was probably exactly the sort of thing that was going through his mind right now. At least he had sat down and tried to get more comfortable with Dirk being here.

Then he was asking how Dirk had managed to take over his entire schedule. "Friends with the manager. Wants me to be a host here. Wants to get on my good side." Dirk replied with a shrug. Dirk falls silent for a moment before looking at Falcon and frowning, "Now I know what you meant was 'how can you afford me' and that is something you shouldn't worry about. You just have to know that I can afford you and then some."

Dirk leaned his head against the back of the couch and let his gaze trail up to the ceiling. "Now I have a couple things I'd like to ask you." He mutters, letting his eyes slip shut behind his dark sunglasses.

"One," he started, holding up a single finger, "How does it feel being bought and used like this? Like a whore... albeit a very costly one."

He lifted another finger, "And two." He lifted his head again and looked at Falcon again, "What are you willing to do tonight? I'd like to know what you think is on my mind." The smirk was slowly coming back now. His answers would definitely judge how the rest of the night would go and from looking at the man he had high hopes that they would be very good answers.

Though he had been surprised before.

He fell back into complete silence. Slowly lowered his hand over the back of the couch, sprawling himself out comfortably. His shirt rode up his side revealing defined bone structure and toned muscle on pale white skin. There were reasons he drew eyes and it wasn't just the absurd hair and glasses. The defined and sharp bone structure was something that carried through his entire body, up to his sculpted face, and surely this man had noticed the attractive features Dirk possessed.

There had only ever been one person who had not been completely taken by Dirk's good looks and he didn't think he would be able to stay around for very long if that ended up being the case ever again.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Felix smirked at Dirk answer, he knew how that went but even so why should it be his problem tonight. He had things to do and now all of that was shot out of the water just because this guy wanted to play. Felix clenched his jaw just listening to this man, he wasn't sure if he should be happy about only having to please one man tonight or insulted. With a sharp breath Felix leaned forward grabbing the wine bottle off the table. He was going to need a drink before anything moved forward, though usually he would have had several drinks by now. In his earlier days just a few drinks would have him sloshed but now it hardly did anything but calm him down from shaking too much.

He poured himself a good amount of wine in the provided glasses and then took a long sip from it. That was at least a little better and he was able to clear his head a little bit "You call it like a whore I call it a job. Anyone's service can be bought, a waitress is bought for her time to serve food, a mechanic is bought for his time to work on cars. Mine is nothing different, just because I allow my body to be bought and used is just another way. In the end it's all money" Felix explained to Dirk. This question was one that he was used to, almost every new client he got asked him that or even those new to being a client asked him. When he had first started as a host it pissed him off when people would call him a whore because in his job he is more refined then a common street walking slut but getting older he learned to not let it affect him.

"As a host I have to be ready for anything my client so desires and I am trained as such. I didn't become number one by being picky. Sometimes we have to do things we don't like. In other words whatever you chose to have me do I will" Felix told him though he knew that Dirk was probably looking for more specific answers but since he was already pissed about tonight's event he was at least going to make things a little irritating for this guy. It was Felix's way of getting back at the manager and Dirk for doing this to him, he had no time to prepare for tonight or his body and Felix wasn't just going to get over that because this guy would give him money. He thought on that for a minute and then nodded to himself mentally, ok so he might get over it if Dirk told him to because of the money. He made a deal with himself a long time ago, anyway that he could get himself out of this debt from his family and school he would do it. Felix was so close too and then he would be able to get out of this place.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Dirk was silent as he let the man explain his answers to the two questions. He was entirely pleased with the first answer and found himself humming his approval, giving a slight nod as well. Even if Falcon simply sounded like someone who had accepted their fate. At least he had his priorities straight. This was all about the money to him.

The second answer got Dirk thinking. What had this man done before? What were his biggest regrets in his time making his way to first? Oh how Dirk would love to pull these answers out of him as agonizingly as possible. But he didn't.

He looked over at his empty glass and his hosts nearly full one. Shame on him. Though Dirk was completely fine with drinking straight from the bottle wasn't it a courtesy to pour him a drink anyway. He thought of ways he could subtly scold him for little things like that through the night. He didn't even want Falcon to know he was going to punish him. It would be a fucking tease and Dirk knew it.

Dirk moved so he was sitting closer to Falcon. Reaching out he put a hand on the other man's leg, running it along the length of his thigh once before looking him in the eye. With his free hand he tugged his glasses down the bridge of his nose. Enough so he could make genuine eye contact. His astonishing orange eyes locking on Falcon's.

"Well... why don't we do something a little fun." Dirk said looking Falcon over once letting his eyes visibly wander over his body. "Why don't we get to know one another, hmm."

He brought a hand up and ran it along Falcon's jaw, his eyes resting on the man's lip as he asked another question, "How old are you?" He moved his head so he was even closer to Falcon. "Do you have another job?" He muttered, his voice getting quieter as he got himself closer. "Any interesting hobbies? Anyone you currently love?"

He laughed quietly to himself, humming it in the back of his throat. "And don't be shy. You know I'll answer any question you can come up with. Anything your heart desires about my person. Lets find out how much of what you're guessing about me is true." He muttered with a killer smirk on his face, letting one hand rest on Falcon's waist, the other on his jaw line, caressing his cheek with small motions of his fingers.

He was always so fascinated with the ways people reacted to different situations. It was something he had never payed much attention to when he was younger. Now he couldn't get enough of it. Watching the way a persons' face would move and contort as they thought and emoted. It was great and he wished he had always been so keen on this sort of thing.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Felix watched him intently, he was still pondering things about this man that he probably would never say but he still wanted to find ways to irritate him. Maybe if he got under the guys skin he wouldn't call upon him again but that in itself would look bad to the manager, not to mention if it was true Dirk was a friend of the managers.

He almost moved away from the guy as he came closer to him but planted himself in that seat. Felix knew how his body language could come off to others and he was trying really hard to tap down that side of him. It just that this guy put him on edge and it had been a long time since someone could do that to him. He mostly called the shots with his clients whether they realized that or not but this guy was in complete control and he knew it.

A soft sigh escaped his lips when Dirk started to touch him, for some reason a chill ran down his spine just from his touch. Fun so he says Felix thought to himself because the way that Dirk said it made him feel like it was only going to be fun Dirk however he let a small smile creep across his face. He could play along with all of this and when it was done he didn't have to have anything else to do with this guy.

He licked his bottom lip as he listened to Dirk, this guy was wanting to know personal things about him. He hated to reveal such sensitive information to other people and never did it with clients. As every question was spouted he felt his anger rising. Why did he want to know such about him? Felix felt as if this guy just wanted to pleasure himself the way he was touching him but his questions sounded serious. "I don't normally tell my clients such personal information" Felix started out but the guy kept touching him and it actually felt nice. He enjoyed being touched like it was familiar or loving so it was doing his head in, none of his clients touched him like this. "However if it moves things along then I guess I'll tell you"

Felix lifted a hand and placed it on Dirk's shoulder, he slowly let it slide down as he felt the muscle beneath the shirt and it pleased Felix. "I am 23, no other job. No hobbies that I can think of at the moment and I don't love" he answered while they were still in his head. Felix let his arm pass to Dirk's waist and started to rub circles on his hip, if Dirk wanted to touch then Felix was going to do the same. Maybe there was a way he could turn this meeting around to his benefit instead of squirming in Dirk's presences.

"What's the job you have chosen for yourself?" Felix then asked since he said that he would answer any question "I would ask if you had someone you love but if you are here then that questions already answered" he then told Dirk as he let his eyes trail over Dirk's face to study every part of it.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Dirk found it amusing, how tense Falcon was at the start. It was so clear that he didn't want anything to do with Dirk and he was just there because he didn't have a choice. Interesting quality for a top host. Or maybe he just didn't like the fact that he wasn't completely in control right now. This was Dirk's game right now and he was so far in the lead that there was no way Falcon could catch up.

He chuckled and lowered his face into Falcon's neck, resting the side of his head against his shoulder, his nose pressed up against his neck. Shielding his face and his expression from the host. As much as he enjoyed reading people he didn't like being read. Hiding his face was the best way to make sure he wouldn't. "You didn't have to answer my questions..." Dirk thought out-loud.

"But I'm glad you did." He whispered breathily into Falcon's neck.

He focused on the hands trailing over his body. It was a nice feeling, more comfortable than intimate. Maybe there was a reason he was number one of the boys here. Dirk still needed more convincing.

"You're rather boring." he sighed. Though he had to admit he was a little shocked. He was a little bit older than he was expecting... but not much. Just a year or so. He had sort of been expecting another job and a hobby. The only answer that didn't surprise him and the one that he was certain wasn't true was the fact that he couldn't love. And if he were speaking truthfully then Dirk pitied him.

And then he continued on with his questions and Dirk blinked, his eyebrow hiking up high onto his forehead. As they sank back to their usual position he pulled his face away from Falcon's neck and pushed his sunglasses back up his nose.

"My services are bought much like yours are I guess... I work as a mechanic. I fix whatever's broken. Cars, computers, watches, clocks, phones..." he listed things off, his voice gradually getting softer. His hand trailed down Falcon's neck and rested on his shoulder, the other hand not leaving it's place on his hip.

All the remnants of a smirk or a smile that had been on his face were completely gone. He was here to forget about love. "I wouldn't say I don't love anyone. It's just a love that didn't work out. I'll always be in love, even if I don't want to..."

He paused for a while all emotion falling completely off his face. He put up his emotional wall and was starting to tune Falcon out. The only thing that kept him completely there were the fingers idly tracing circles against his hips. Dirk had started counting them in an attempt to keep from closing everything out as.

"And the fact that I don't want to be in love..." He started, his voice barely more than a murmur, "is the reason I'm here right now. I'm trying to forget I'm in love." He finished, slowly letting some of the emotion back onto his face. "Now how about we try and make that come true, hm? Do you think you can do that." It wasn't a question he was expecting the man to do just that.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Felix's jaw flexed when Dirk said that he was boring, he thought he was rather an interesting person. It just took someone a while to see that because he didn't like others finding things about him but he let it go when Dirk put his face to Felix's neck. That was something new, this guy made him feel that he was wanting some comfort or something like love. That was something that Felix couldn't do, he didn't know how to be in love anymore or someone made sure he didn't love anything. Felix brought his other hand up to rest on Dirk's upper thigh, he still wasn't exactly sure what this guy was looking to do or how far Felix could actually go Guess I'll just jump right into he thought to himself as Dirk moved away from him.

At least the guy didn't mind talking and it was helping Felix to learn more about him and what brought him to this club besides being friends with the manager. "Well if I'm that boring..." Felix started out and then brought both his hands up to Dirk's shoulders. He then pushed Dirk so that he was laying back on the couch and Felix hovered above him.

He dropped his body so it was resting on top of Dirk's and then he dropped his head in the crook of his neck. He began to kiss and lightly nip at the skin, maybe this would move things along a little bit. One of Felix brought one of his hands to Dirk side and started to rub down his ribs till his hand reached the end of the shirt, then he slipped his hand under the shirt and ran his hand slowly up Dirk's side. His other hand rested on the other side of Dirk's neck, away from Felix's head and rubbed the back of his neck. Soon his hand slid upwards to play with Dirk's hair and he wound his fingers in his hair and tugged a little bit.

Felix wondered though since he pushed things a little further what Dirk was, did he like to be on top, did he like to be the one who received or would he want to take Felix. But currently Felix didn't want to stop his playing to ask him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am

Dirk didn't like the sarcasm, the scraps of mocking in the words Falcon directed at him. He hadn't really been expecting it. He regretted speaking as much as he did. This sort of circumstance always seemed so much different than anything else. He was a different person in situations like this compared to other times. He was more willing to share his opinions with people he could only assume didn't really give a damn about what was wrong with him.

And what was the chance he would ever want to keep contacting with a man who he had simply bought for his body. That wasn't the kind of person he was. He would get it over with and then he would go on his way, turning back to the silent stone faced man who worked in a garage all the time.

Dirk let Falcon take the reins for a while; he felt he deserved to be controlled. He was tired of it always being the other way around. Even though it was sort of what people came to expect of him. He had always preferred being on the bottom. It was almost upsetting how often people thought otherwise. Maybe today he could have this the way he wanted it.

He tilted his head back and let out a heavy breath through his nose as Falcon started giving his neck attention. His eyes slipped shut and for a moment he lay completely still.

Slowly he moved his hand, one rested on Falcon's hip. The other tracing along his side, idly running his fingers over the thick fabric. He would always be one to appreciate the suits that the hosts wore. Maybe it was a kink... Dirk didn't think it was that bad... it was just an admiration towards the finely tailored.

The hand wandering up his side was pleasantly cool and he found himself flexing and moving towards it as much as he could. The one in his hair was nice to and he sort of wished to himself that he would tug at it harder. Dirk wouldn't be opposed to a little pain at the moment. He would never be opposed to the pain, it was more thrilling.

He had to admit he was also looking forward to gauging Falcon's reaction when he found all of his piercings. Aside from the ones on his ears, of which he had five in various places, he had a tongue stud, both of his nipples... and a few a little bit lower. Seeing the differences in reactions to all of them being found was always an amusing spectacle.

As stated. He liked the pain and it was more thrilling.

"Fuckin ravish me." He muttered, his Texan accent came out thick. And where he would usually be ashamed he couldn't care less right now. He was getting into this now.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Felix was enjoying forcing someone else to do what he wanted then the other way around, it had been so long since he could do what he wanted to someone. His hand that caressed Dirk side soon turned to him dragging his nails down the mans ribs till he hit the top of his jeans. He wanted those off and soon but he slowly moved to the button on the jeans, in one quick motion with his wrist the button was undone and the zipper was done. Felix grinned into the side of Dirk's neck but continued to kiss it as he moved further towards his lips.

He slipped his hands inside Dirk's jeans and his index figure touched the tip of Dirk's member, he slowly circled his finger over the head feeling something unusual but let it go and at the order to ravish him Felix had no problem doing that. He was going to make this man wish that he hadn't said that. Felix grabbed a hand full of Dirk's hair and yanked his head backwards till his jaw jutted towards the ceiling. "You are going to regret those worse" Felix huskily whispered in Dirk's ear as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft of Dirk's penis and gripped tightly.

Felix was going to put this guy through much till he was begging to be taken and he wasn't going to wait. He loosened his grip on Dirk's member and started to stroke him. From base to tip over and over, he would grip tightly one time and then his fingers were light as feathers. He let his grip on Dirk's hair go but soon captured Dirk's lips with his own. It tasted sweet and forbidden at first, most hosts didn't do this with their clients but if Dirk wasn't going to say anything then he wasn't going to stop. He barely let either of them breath "Open your mouth" he ordered and soon replaced his lips on Dirk's.

Felix's own groin started to heat up and he tried to ignore it for now but soon his body was pushing against Dirk's every so often. When he was sure that Dirk's mind was almost gone he moved down his body all the while pushing his shirt up, his eyes were closed as he tasted Dirk's body as he moved south but felt something cold hit one of his lips and he quickly opened his mind. Felix's brows knitted together Well that's something new he thought to himself but continued on his way downwards.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Dirk didn't make a sounds aside from humming his approval at the actions taken towards his person. The incredibly hot actions that were getting a pretty obvious reaction out of his body. Feeling the nails down his chest and the lips slowly approaching his own, he couldn't help but feel a little bit anxious. He wanted this way more than he would ever admit.

He let out a content, relieved sigh as the fingers trailed into his pants. As the fingers traced his head and brushed against the cool metal of the piercing at his frenulum. The first of three. The beginnings of a ladder down the underside of his cock. Most people were a little put off by it and didn't really know how to handle jerking off someone with piercings on their shaft. Falcon didn't seem that deterred... but Dirk wasn't sure how much he really knew they were there yet.

Dirk let out his first audible noise as Falcon yanked on his hair. He let out a groan which trailed into a moan before he was growling under his breath, "I'll regret nothing." Nothing could be more true at the moment... but he couldn't be sure how he would feel after all of this. Surely not the same he did then. Definitely not this good.

The hand started to pump his erection and he grunted the hand's movement moving the metal in his dick and feeling ultimately great. It couldn't have been more than a week maybe a week and a half since the last time he got laid... but he was seriously considering making this a daily thing... though he ended up thinking that almost every time he ended up in this situation.

When Falcon kissed him there was no hesitation as he kissed him back. He was quick to open his mouth when ordered. He let his eyes slip shut and delved into the kiss and into the feeling of being treated like a slut. He loved it so much more than he would have years ago. But that was in the past, that was, again, what he was trying to forget.

He lifted his leg so his thigh would brush against Falcon's erection, insistently rubbing at it as best he could from this angle, which was pretty well if he did say so himself. And God he was glad that the night was just beginning. He knew he was going to get his moneys worth with this man. Absolutely no doubt in his mind about that.

((I'm very sorry about this taking so long. But I'm done my exams now so I'm good to keep going))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Felix didn't really know how many surprised that this guy could give to him but he finally hovered above Dirk's member, his eyes were still closed but as he let his fingers brush over Dirk's member softly he felt more metal. Felix slowly opened his eyes to see the numerous piercings, so how was he supposed to go about this. Dirk was his first customer to have things such as this, Felix was used to politicians and authors who normally keep their appearance respectable.

Well no better way to learn then just to give it a try so Felix started to play with the first ring with his tongue, it wasn't too bad and at least the metal wasn't cold to him. Then he pulled Dirk's member into his mouth and slowly swirled his tongue around the head and then down the shaft. He had to suck his cheeks together a little bit to get rid of the excess moisture but then continued his work. Felix slipped a hand behind Dirk just to see what kind of reaction he would get right now, he still wasn't sure if Dirk was a top or bottom.

Felix was getting a little warm and decided to stop for a second but pulled Dirk's member almost all the way out of his mouth. He started to unbutton his shirt and stripped it off, tossing it on the floor somewhere. His skin glistened with little beads of sweat and his skin almost shinned in the light. He had smooth alabaster skin due to the fact that he lived mostly at night and his body hadn't seen the sunlight in years. Though most his clients loved the look of his skin and would tell him that Falcon didn't match him very well and that Angel would suit him better because he looked like one when his clothes were off. However Felix liked Falcons and preferred his name to be such and besides he didn't think that in his line of work an angel would be.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

It really was difficult to tell what this guy thought of the piercings.  The way he brushed his fingers over them, testing the feeling, was something Dirk was used to. It was always just a little bit humorous to him too. He wasn’t particularly off-put by them… but Dirk could tell it was not something he was used to seeing on any of his clients; not really that shocking.

The daring host quickly went about finding his way around the frenum piercings firsthand. He moved further down Dirk’s body. He shifted so he was leaning on his elbows. Now this was a kink: watching people suck him off. He hummed his approval but kept his eyes on the man licking at the head of his cock. His eyes traced every line in this man’s face and neck as he lowered himself onto Dirk’s shaft, slowly enveloping all three of the piercings.

Then there was a hand on his rear and he felt his whole body quiver. Yes, he was going to get exactly what he wanted. He let his head fall back for a moment and took in a shuddery breath. He quickly went back to keeping his eyes on the host before him.

Then the contact was all but gone and Dirk watched intently as Falcon removed his shirt. He realized, quickly enough, that he was still wearing a lot of clothes himself. He moved so he could pull his already hiked up shirt up over his head, without disrupting his perfectly styled hair and his sunglasses. He was a little shocked by the contrast in his skin tone versus Falcon’s. He hadn’t noticed it before but the host was very pale. Paler than Dirk himself. At least Dirk went out in the sun at times, that happened when you grow up in a place like Texas. He wasn’t about to complain though, at the moment he would much rather prefer light skinned men.

“Hmm… aren’t you a pretty sight.” Dirk said running his eyes up and down Falcon’s glistening chest. Silently he wondered how the other man would appreciate Dirk’s own muscled physique and sun kissed complexion. But, who wouldn’t.

He didn’t make any move to do anything though. No, he was waiting for Falcon to continue with what he was doing. Dirk had already decided he was going to be completely submissive this time and nothing was going to change that. He let himself fall back so he was lying down again and took a heavy breath, his scarred chest heaving with the motion, as he waited in anticipation for the return of contact.

((Fuck me man. Life sucked for a while but I am done highschool for good this time and have a whole frikkin year to do whatever… so I’m back if you’re still interested))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:13 pm

This guy had to be nuts, there was no way that someone would like another person with this like of skin tone. Well his other clients liked it but that was only because Felix was giving them sex in exchange for money. That had to be the case here as well because to him there was no other explanation.

Whatever the true reason was this time Felix just shrugged it off and continued his work on the mans body. He was still unsure whether Dirk was a top or bottom however the guys body language suggested that he was a sub. That boosted well for Felix tonight, at least he wouldn't be sore for tomorrow.

He was about to continue his work on Dirk's lower half but stopped when he saw the man take off his shirt. Now this was the skin tone that Felix used to have and wished that he still had, the carmel color of skin really made Felix's heart race but he quickly wiped his head of thoughts and focused back on his work. This time he actually started to work the tight muscles of the rectum so that he would be able to enter Dirk without hurting him. Felix knew that the night was wearing on and he needed to satisfy his client before his shift was over otherwise he probably wouldn't get paid.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Dirk was not a stranger to the admiring looks of strangers. He could tell when his body was being appreciated. And this was definitely one of those times where eyes were on his body as soon as it was revealed. Dirk loved the look of Falcon’s skin, the almost translucent pallor was a sight he adored… even though he was very aware of the love towards the opposite. A tanned physique like his own.

He was not given time to dwell on the ideals of the human shape or what it was that Falcon found interesting in the shape or tone of his body. Because there were fingers at his anus, probing and stretching in a way that was very familiar to the blond man. It hadn’t been a particularly long time since he had felt this penetrative queerness but it was the first time in a long time that it had been someone aside from himself who was the cause of it. His head tilted back and he let out a shuddery moan, moving his hips against the hand below him.

“Just fuck me.” He didn’t like how desperate his words came out. He had always been very to the point, not one to beat around the bush and tonight was no different. He just disliked the amount in which he wanted this. He was rarely this eager. He was not in his regular state of mind. Maybe release would snap him back into his regular mind set. At least, that was what he hoped this would accomplish. That was another part of the reason why he was here. The memories of his past made him lose himself and he hated that. The sooner he could get back to being himself the better.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Felix could feel the muscles start to give way which made his body start to react insistently, he was definitely going to enjoy every last second of this. His member throbbed almost painfully now and all it took were Dirk's words to push him over the edge. Though a smile cracked over his face before anything else happened. It seemed earlier that this guy want to control tonight but his voice betrayed lust and need easily.

He moved the man's body a little bit so that way he could have easy access to his entrance. Once Felix was sitting up on his knees he gripped his penis and positioned himself at Dirk anus. He wasn't going to waste anytime now and started to push his way through. Even in the few seconds it took Felix to change positions the muscles had already tightened up some but he was still able to get inside. He rested his body once he was completely inside Dirk just to give the man's body sometime to adjust to his girth and length. However he wanted this badly as well and could only hold himself back so long.

Felix started to move his hips slowly letting their bodies form to the others but surprisingly it didn't take that long and he already felt like he was in heaven. How long had it been since he was able to get this kind of pleasure for himself? In Felix's mind even two days was too long so this was going to be his night to spoil himself. "I told you that you were going to regret those words" he whispered in Dirk's ears but was sure that the guy didn't care or wasn't listening at this point.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Dirk slowly inhaled and exhaled as he was flipped and felt Falcon pressing at his anus. He swore he wasn’t going to regret this, and that thought sure wasn’t changing anytime soon. It wasn’t as though he was unfamiliar with pain. At times like this it was the sort of thing that he wanted more than anything. He had to take a couple more deep breaths, his entire body shaking slightly as his body stretched and adjusted to the penetration. God, this was such a welcome intrusion.

He relaxed himself as Falcon moved slowly. He shifted his hips around in an attempt to get a feel for the intrusion. It wasn’t too long before his body became accustomed to the once very frequent ministration. And he moved himself backwards, pressing his hips against Falcon’s. “I said I wouldn’t regret this. And I won’t.” Dirk muttered just loud enough to be heard. “Be as rough as you want, love.” His Texan drawl was thick but he had regained some of his stoic, ‘I don’t really care’ tone. All the need and lust was vaporizing. This was no longer something he wanted it was something he was getting.

He leaned on himself slightly so he could jerk off his own aching cock. He turned one of his steps before taking the whole thing in his hand and starting himself at a slow pace.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Felix was happy with Dirk's words, it was a rare treat that a client let him do as he pleased and he was going to take full advantage of that. He was going to push the boundaries as far as he could until he pissed this guy off however that resolve was starting to waver as he moved his hips more. He grabbed at the guys shoulder to shove Dirk's body onto his shaft, the friction was driving him mad and he picked up his pace even more.

Felix leaned over Dirk's body a little more and rested a hand next to Dirk's noticing that the guy was jerking himself off. 'Can't have that' he thought to himself and slowed his pace a little so that he could split his focus some. Felix gripped Drik's hand that was on his member and moved it out of the way "I don't think so" he said in a already horse voice. Felix wrapped his hand around Dirk's shaft and slowly started to pump his hand in time with his thrusts.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Dirk let his head fall back as the pace was quickened. He moaned softly, just a heavy exhale of breath. His entire body shook and he remembered how much he enjoyed the feeling of being dominated. As nice as it could be on the other side… this was much more what he preferred.

He was more than happy to move his hand away from himself when Falcon tried. He moved both of his hands up over his head and stretched out his body as he let the host jerk him off as well as fuck him to high heaven. He eventually moved, placing one of his hands at the base of Falcon’s neck, gripping that spot tightly, fingers digging into the skin on the back of his shoulder as he pressed himself farther into the pale host.

He reached with his free hand to take his sunglasses off. He tossed them to the side and for the first time got a clear look of exactly what was going on. He no longer cared to keep his eyes covered, who cared how dark and bags under his eyes were, how bloodshot they were… how vivid an orange colour his iris’ were. He just wanted to ingrain this scene in his mind because he had no idea when this sort of scenario would show itself again. He may need to be recalling this experience for a while.

((Ohgosh I'm all red faced and can't stop laughing. It has been a very long time since I've rpd smut. I apologize for how bad it is))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:53 pm

His muscle's tightened as he picked up the pace once he was used to doing two things. This was a new experience for him being the one in control and it was rather exhausting but fun at the same time. He wanted to make this guy do so many things, push him into so many positions just to see how it would feel. However as he continued his movements he could feel himself getting closer to his own climax and was unsure of how close Dirk was.

As he felt Dirk move a little bit he shifted himself only to feel hands on him and nails digging into his skin. That was going to leave a mark but at the moment that wasn't a high priority thought but making sure Dirk was satisfied was. He leaned his head down so that his lips rested on the back of Dirk's neck and bit him lightly.

((That's alright. It's been awhile for myself as well and you post was good. So no worries))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 am

Slowly but surely the pleasure began to take over every other function of Dirk’s mind. He forgot about his life, he forgot about thinking. Everything was just this moment right now. This was what he was paying for. The bite at his neck made him growl slightly and grind himself against Falcon as best he could in this position.

He had no idea how close to climaxing Falcon was. He himself had always had a great durability. He could, without a problem last another ten minutes. Never in his life had he been the one that came first. He panted out words, barely audible, about how he wanted Falcon to fill him. In hindsight, not the greatest idea, having someone cum inside him would be something he would definitely regret later. He didn’t know whether Falcon would actually do that or not though. He would have to wait and find out wouldn’t he.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 am

Dirk was responding exactly how Felix wanted him to, the hot body grinding against him was making it more thrilling for himself. However he wondered if Dirk was feeling as good as his body was but as thoughts came and went from his mind he felt himself slowly losing to his own ecstasy. Felix pushed Dirk more into the cushion and switched the hand that was wrapped around Dirk's member only because the hand he had been leaning on was going numb.

'Get a grip' he told himself and made his mind focus on his work. This man was here to receive the ultimate pleasure Felix could offer, not for Felix to lose himself. 'You are better then this' he chanted inside his mind and then moved Dirk's body so that they both were laying down on their side. This position would work for a little bit so that Felix could relax his legs a little bit but that did not mean he was going to slow down.
Felix snaked an arm under Dirk's neck and pushed his face so that Felix could kiss him only releasing him enough so that each of them could breath and then returning.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Dirk grunted slightly, moaning as he was moved into a new position, one that looked much more comfortable for Falcon. It didn’t take away from the feeling at all though. Dirk wasn’t going to complain about switching positions. He was both flexible and durable… he could take it any way Falcon wanted to give it to him.

He was a little surprised when Falcon kissed him. He wasn’t about to give upon some hot make outs to go with the steamy sex. He could feel himself getting close to his climax. He did not say anything though. He just kissed Falcon more, moving away from his mouth to bite at his neck a couple times, slightly aware of how sloppy his kisses were getting. He had had someone complain about that before. So this had developed as a trait, not kissing someone when he was so stimulated. He muttered the odd swear and breathed heavily, closing his eyes and trying to keep his shudders to a bare minimum. That was starting to prove a little bit difficult as he got so close to blowing his load.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next