The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craving rps badly. MxM, MxF, FxF, anything.

Go down

Craving rps badly. MxM, MxF, FxF, anything. Empty Craving rps badly. MxM, MxF, FxF, anything.

Post by Ekstaze Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm looking for something to entertain me, I'm active...really active. I'm on every day for hours on end. I can post more then once a day and I'm descriptive. I post 2 paragraphs minimum and I've been known to do 6 or more max. Never really counted my highest paragraphed post.
I've done quite a few Yaoi rps and hetero rps. Though I've only done about two Yuri.
I've played many different kinds of plots from fantasy to murder mystery.
I normally play dominate characters but would like to play a submissive at least once right now.
I can adjust to any plot and twist it (if my partner doesn't mind).
I have a couple of plot ideas already but can work with another plot as well.

If you have any questions or want to start up an rp with me, PM me. I don't bite...unless you want me to. Smile
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Craving rps badly. MxM, MxF, FxF, anything. Empty Re: Craving rps badly. MxM, MxF, FxF, anything.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Well I have this rp where my character is this young fashion designer who has been working at this fashion company for three years and her boss sends her to deliver a dress that she made but did not know who it was for, to a model at the ball at the palace of the royal family. When she gets there the model convinces her to trade places with her. The designer tries to stay a wallflower but the prince notices her and has her dance with him. All the while designer talks her job as a designer and the prince decides he likes her spirit. Well after the night is over the designer thinks she will never see that place again…but three days later she receives a royal invitation from the prince to be his personal designer. She accepts after getting some encouragement from her boss. As she spends time there making clothes and getting to know the prince, they start to fall in love. But there is a problem…it is against the law for a commoner and a royal to marry. The punishment is life in jail….what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum