The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm

He smiles..."Sorry just a natural habit I guess..." He says as he stood still as she nudged his arms out and slid her hands over his sides..."Some times I guess.." He says with a chuckle as she slid her hands over his back...."No...I'm pretty good with my hands." He says with a smile..."Father taught me how to fight." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

she smiled, moving to his hips and leg's, doing a thorough pat down before inspecting his pocket's... among other thing's she got to get a good feel." really ?. like karate? or just normal hand to hand?" well he was definitely clean, no wire's, no weapons, she was still a little suspicious. " now why would a stock seller need to know that? . didn't think selling stock's was that dangerous. ";
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she searched him..."Hand to hand.." He says with a smile..."Well depending on the situation really never know when you need to defend your self...Some people are just crazy." He says with a chuckle as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:58 pm

she smiled" well true enough though i would think you would stay away from crazy people. " she faced him again and smiled" well your good, mm so what are you skills anyways." she looked him over before looking at his face, trying to get him to look in her eyes so she could work her gift and make him relax." you can sit down again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head..."I try too...But occasionally they show up." He says as he then looked to her..."Skills....Hmmm...I'm good with selling stuff...I'm also good with computers." He says as he looked to her..."Don't know if that qualifies me or not." He says as he sat down on the bed looking into her eyes luckily being immortal him self he was immune to the compelling but he surely could play the part good.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 pm

(( XD heheheh.

she relaxed instantly as she caught his gaze, working the compelling instantly as she sat down next to him. "or i am sure we can find you something, even in security work , we work with computer's.. " damn she hated those devices.. they confuse her still and she had been around when they first came out.. " now just relax, the position i got for you is well.. something along the lines of my personal assistant.. you will basically be taking care of anything i need. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."That sounds good to me.." He says as he looked to her. He nodded as he relaxed..."Oh alright then....I think I can manage that..." He says as he looked to her..."Worst that can happen is that you could fire me I guess." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

she arched a brow, oh he had no idea what the worst could happen " mm true enough . and thats good, now i did say you will practically start right away.. " she smiled, she was starving and right now that was one thing he could certain help with . " lay back. and stay relaxed, " she kept up the eye contact, relaxed donor's where really great. " don't you worry , you will be fine. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 pm

He looked to her..."Oh alright." he says as he as he then laied back and took a breath relaxing...."I trust you." He says as he looked to her. He had been fed on before but wasn't quite used to it...the pain always bothered him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 am

she smiled, following him lazily onto the bed, " close your eyes'. " didn't matter if his eyes where closed, once under a compulsion, the persons would always stay under it unless she released them.. looking him over she smiled. " well that's good, trust is a good thing.. its needed in both parties. " she slid her hand over his shoulder, lightly massaging lightly. needing him to be relaxed, if he was tense , the bite would hurt, but if he was relaxed, she could easily make it pleasurable. " well its a good thing your not dating anyone. .. i would seriously hate making an enemy out of a jealous girlfriend. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:22 am

He smiles as closeing his eyes letting his body completely relax..."Yes that it Is." He says as he relaxed even more as she massaged his shoulder lightly..."That is very true as well." He says in almost a trance like state.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 pm

she smiled, sensing his relaxed state as she checked her phone, it was a simple one, not one of those fancy iphone's. seriously technology was a real pain sometimes, shaking her head she sent off the quick message before laying down next to him" why don't you tell me what you like?" keep em talking was a good distraction as she nuzzled his neck slowly , locating the main artery easily as her fang's came out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm

He smiles..."What I like...Anything really I guess....Don't know anything I hate.." He says as he felt her lay down next to him..."What about you....What do you like?" He says keeping his eyes closed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

she laughed softly " really ? so you don't have any hobbies? like maybe.... reading books or painting... maybe you build thing's out of those little pop stick's that i see on the television some people do. " she blinked and frowned " me?.. huh well.. i do enjoy reading old books.. i am very partial to Poe actually . his work is impressive. " she lightly stroked his cheek lazily , something was odd about him but she will figure it out later, now her hunger was getting to her and she leaned down and very carefully sank her fang's in, making sure to hit the nerves that felt good and gave pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:11 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I read....And I can draw." He says..."Hmmm never heard of that." He says..."Poe huh I've read them all." He says as he felt her stroke his cheek lazily. He then let out a pleasurable gasp as she sank her fangs into his neck..."Ohhh wow..." he muttered as his breathing increased...He never knew a bit could feel this damned good.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Amelia relaxed a bit, closing her eyes as she slowly drank, damn the man tasted good, something odd as well but couldn't put her finger on it as she leaned into him more, smiling at his word's as she slid her hand down his chest, teasing him a little as well as keeping a track on his heart beat, making sure she didn't take too much as she slowly pulled back and healed the bite, making sure there was no traces of blood on him" mmm good huh ?" she grinned, watching him. " and you know.. never really met another Poe reader. whats your favorite story ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 pm

He groaned as he pulled back and healed the bite..."Oh yeah...Very good." He says as he kept his eyes closed because she didn't tell him to open them..."Wow....my body is still tingling..." He says. "Oh The Raven is my favorite."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

(( lol wow the raven is my favorite too XD

she smiled, poking his nose lightly " well now you can open your eye's.. and of course, i know what i am doing. heh i don't just take something without giving a little something in return. " she blinked then laughed softly as she glanced at her book on the table. " interesting enough. The Raven is what i was just reading. that book over there is a rare one. its one of the first few copies printed. would you like to take a look ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 pm

He grinned as he looked to her when she said that he could open his eyes..."As I see." He says as he cocked moved his head from side to side poping his neck..."Really now...It is a pretty good book......Sure I would love to look at it." He says as he stood up and walked over to the table picking it up and handleing it with care..."Wow it does have some age to it....Must be worth a lot." He grinned he him self had the original hand wrote copy at his place.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 pm

she smiled, watching him as he got up, she herself stayed on the bed, glancing at the clock, she still had some time. her contact hadn't called yet so the boys she was after had not come through either." well.. it does have the age, but i don't know about how much its worth.. frankly i am not interested in selling it.. that book was a gift to me years ago. " she watched him, glad he was handling the book with care as he looked at it. " its a good book i like to read on one of the lazy night's i suppose you can say. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:15 pm

"I wouldn't sell it either.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Quite an item that's for sure." He says as he placed the book back down..."Lazy night huh...Never really had many of them." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her. "So what do you do on your spare time?....Well besides reading of course." He added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:20 pm

she grinned. " thats good.. ah well. like you , i rarely get a lazy night. " hell she was lucky to get her down time now. just her luck that he showed up. " mmmm but when i do get spare time. other then reading.. believe it or not. i either work out or manage to somehow end up messing up my computer again. " she grinned. " one of the ..errr.. company geek's. as you would call them. usually has to help me with the damn thing. " that she was a bit embarrassed about. alive all these years and can't even manage a simple laptop. then again the computer guy likes to trip out her computer with all sort's of gadget's that makes her confused as well. " i swear the man think's he is some sort of james bond when it comes to those things"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I can prolly fix your computer." He says as he looked to her..."I can prolly program it to make it faster and most likely a lot more simpler." He says as he eyed her..."James bond of computers huh." He says with a slight laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

she grinned" sorry dear, computer is at home. i don't bring it with me for the fact i don't want it damaged or stolen. " she got up and stretched, her hunger satisfied now as she moved about." and yea. he likes all those spy gadgety movies and what not. . he hooks up camera's to be viewed on the computers and such.. i think he has been watching too many of the movies. " she glanced out the window, waiting for the sun to set. " what about you though ?. if you had any down time. what would you do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."That's understandable." He says..."Sounds like he does watch a lot of movies..." He grinned slightly..."I'm not really too sure.....I usually just relax....Watch the news that kind of stuff....Pretty boring really." He says with a sigh..."You must think I'm boring." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next