The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 11 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:32 am

she bit her lip and moaned, oh gawd that was good, he was doing that on purpose of slowly picking up the pace.. she didn't mind though. letting him have just a little bit of the control as she sank her fang's into him full this time. moaning into the bite and still careful to only give him pleasure of it and not the pain. he tasted so damn good and the arousal in him gave it a little extra kick.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am

He loved her moans and he groaned deeply as she sank her fangs into his neck damn near driving him to the edge..."Ohhh fuck." He groaned as his thrusting picked up alittle more. He was getting sooo close and she was making it hard to hold back
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 am

she moaned against the bite. arching up against him more, lifting her hips to his every time he moved, sensing how close he was, even sensed he was holding back a bit, which encouraged her to keep trying to push him over the edge, she sealed the bite then bit him again. the constant shock of pleasured bite's would definitely work on him. his taste was so damn addicting she whimpered and actually lost her hold on herself and climaxed hard, clamping down on him as she bucked against him. sealing the bite again and whimpering in pleasure. *
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:44 am

He groaned as she arched against him more and felt her hips meet his every time. The next bit damn near had him..."Ohhh fuck." He groaned as he gritted his teeth holding back his thrusting picking up even more. He then felt her climax and clamp down on him hard. He groaned deeply as he finally lost it and hit his climax thrusting into her deeply..."Fuuuuccck." He groaned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:47 am

she gasped and cried out. arching hard against him as he went deep into her. hitting another good spot which had her jerking against him again , panting heavily, " ohhhh!" she swore she saw little star's from that. blushing a little she lay limp under him, trembling and jerking every now and then from the little aftershocks of her climax as she looked up at him, looking damn sexy as she lightly kissed him again" told you that you where not done mister" she teased, definitely done now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 am

He grinned as he looked down at her, he too was catching his breath. He kissed her back and smirked.."I guess I wasn't." He says with a grin as he very slowly pulled out of her groaning softly as he did before moving to her side.."Wow...That's all I can say...Prolly the best so far for me." He grinned as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 am

she groaned as well as he pulled out. still feeling her muslces twitch a bit as she just laid there and stretched every so slowly before curling up into him. " my word's exactly.. and definitely the best for me.. been hell of a long time. " she yawned" job tend's to make it hard to have... any sort of sexual relationship. " she grinned." heh though i am sure some guys had a bit of puppy love on me.. i hardly ever saw it though.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 am

He grinned..."Mmm good to know." He says..."Hmm that's no fun." He says with a laugh as he moved his arm around her..."So what are the plans for tomorrow again..I seem to have forgotten." He says with a smirk as he rested his hand on her hip
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:02 pm

she blinked before smiling as she looked up at him. " well.. honestly i need to relook at the schedule.. we already caught our two runaways.. " she frowned" i do have to talk to them tomorrow before they get their punishment's.. find out what's going on and such. Justin and Mickey have alot to explain. " she smiled as she nuzzled him. " you could always relax.. and well, maybe later i can get your insurance packet and such. heh .. i wouldn't be a good employer if you didn't have health insurance.. thats just bad neglect. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Relaxing sounds good to me." He grinned as he then nodded..."Insurance is good." He grinned as she nuzzled him. He then yawned slightly. Relaxing he was already doing after all he got inside like he needed....Now he just had to wait for the opportune time to attack and kill all the little vampys
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm

she smiled, checking his neck discreetly to make sure he didn't have a mark, sure enough , she made it look like a hickey that he wouldn't suspect.. looking up at him she smiled. " get some sleep .i am not going anywhere" which was true.. she enjoyed her romp with him but she knew she couldn't let him roam about on his own.. specially if she knew what he was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her..."Hmmm sleep sounds good." He grinned as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."I sure hope this is all in the job description." He says with a grin as he closed his eyes slowly drifting off to a deep sleep
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 pm

she smiled , kissing him back softly .." hmm well... employee fornication is usually not.. but its not bad. " she grinned, watching him close his eyes and slip into sleep.. she waited for the moment he was in deep sleep before she moved, silently and carefully so as not to wake him. oh she knew what he was and who he was. Justin even confirmed it. getting him not to notice the communication between him and justin was hard but she pulled it off..

now she had to figure out what to do with him.. it was her job to keep her coven safe.. even if it meant taking out her new guy here.. bitting her lip she watched him sleep.. really not wanting to do that.. hell she didnt' know if she could. given the stories she heard on him.. killing him was not possible.. though... lifetime imprisonment was... she had the resources.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm

He continued to sleep not even knowing that she got out of bed. He stretched out slightly resting his hands above his head and mumbling alittle in his sleep about a how she was an amazing lay.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 pm

she arched a brow, listening to his mumbles and actually blushing a little. too bad it will probably be the only lay he got.. considering after this she was sure he would be a bit pissed.. just a little.. his fault though . he should hav eknown better. looking him over and definitely enjoying the sight of his naked body as she slipped one of the silk robes on then went over to the bed, reaching behind the bed board for the shackles which she had specially made to be unbreakable. never knew how strong certain supernatural's where.

being silent she brought the shackles over the head board and silently snapped them on his wrist's, making sure they wouldn't slip off before she reached for the collar, being as slow as possible she snaped the thin collar onto him. making sure he was secure she went to her room and got a shower going.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

He slept up until she got out of the shower..."This the punishment you were talking about?" He says calling across the hall. He still had no idea he had been played..."I'm cool with it I suppose...Could get really interesting." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:44 pm

she blinked as he spoke before smirking as she pulled her robe on now, going to the doorway to watch him as she crossed her arm's and eyed him. " well.. a bit yes.. but. i did warn you dear.. " she licked one of her fang's.. " this is one of the many punishment's for lieing to me... Darious. " using his real name as she looked him over. " granted.. never really had a hunter pet before.. this really should be interesting. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."That you did." He says as he cocked his head to the side watching and listening to her..."Who the hell is Darious? He asks trying to play it off..."You have the wrong guy." He says as he looked to her..."Hunter?"....Pet? ..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 pm

she rolled her eyes. shaking her head" tisk tisk. don't play the dumbass.. you have already been given up .. you see.. Justin is very loyal to me. and now i knew something was off when he got that look on his face when he saw you . " she kept her distance.. she knew what hunter's could do. " very messy for you to leave a witness you know. so i know i don't have the wrong guy . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:55 pm

He looked to and then started to laugh.."I knew I should have killed him..." He says as he cracked his neck..."You have no Idea who your dealing with you sexy fanged bitch." He grinned as he eyed her over..."Think this is the first time I've been caught." he says with a smirk..."Once I slip these everyones free game." He grinned..."I won't kill you....I like the way you run things....you have a different perspective then the other leaders iv encountered in the centurys." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm

she arched a brow and eyed him. " such a dirty mouth.. and good luck getting out of those " she smirked. " too many incident's of other supernaturals getting out of chains and causing mayhem.. so i did the smart thing and got unbreakable chains.. you would actually need the key dear. " she held up the small key before placing it on a hook well away from him. " nice to know i would be spared.. though i doubt you could kill me.. " she smirked. " by the way you just made it to where Justin won't even get a slap on the wrist.. he will be let off with a warning for allowing us to catch the notorious hunter.. " she licked her fang again. " rumors are true though.. you definitely taste damn good... maybe have to knock you out from now on just to get a taste of you more. " she headed to her room and grabbed a clean pair of clothing only returning to eye him as she got dressed. " one good thing though. may take age's for the council to come up of a way to try and kill you . though i dought there is.. other then short of dismembering you and spreading your body part's around the world... if it comes to that i would surely miss you . '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side...."You doubt you could kill me....Yet you still chain me up." He grinned as he looked to her..."Lets find out shall we?" He says with a smirk as he eyed her when she came back..."You know you could have at least let me get some cloths on and shower." He says as he eyed her..."Though I have to say your scent is very enticing...."You don't think dismemberment has been tried...I can regenerate with just a drop of blood or a piece of hair I lose..." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."You wanna tast me...Go ahead...I like your little bites...Maybe alittle too much...You are the first vampire that I ever let bit me." He says as he eyed her...."Be a doll and just let me go" He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 pm

she grinned" nah.. i prefer you naked in that bed.. more enticing you know. " she eyed him. " and if your good. and behave.. i may lengthen that chain enough just so you can use the bathroom and shower. . and i chain you just to keep you in one spot. " she arched a brow." i doubt you can regenerate if one piece they yank off you is put in a tiny steel box and then scattered through out many of the ocean's.. there are plenty of ways to keep you from coming back. and tiny metal boxes certainly wont h ave enough room for you to regenerate your whole body. "

she sat down in one of the chair's to pull on her boot's. " but i think i will keep that little idea to myself... let the council member's mule it over on how to try and kill you .. though the stories of your immortality will definitely baffle them. " she shrugged" and i dont' really like them too much to even help.. nice try dear. i won't release you and i will not come near you unless yoru on drugged out. heh . your hand's may be chained but your feet are not. ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:18 pm

He looked to her.."Try it go ahead." He says with a smirk as he eyed her..."Your a smart one...All it would take is the snap of your neck and your out for a few hours." He grinned as he looked other..."Let the council know I'm here by all means let them come and inspect me..." He says with a chuckle as he eyed her...."Come on let me out...I'm sure we can have soooo much fun." He winked as he pulled against the chains..."Just so you know...With every fiber of my being....I will get out of here...And I will kill your council along with who ever tries to stop me.....Then I will burry this place.." He says with all seriousness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 pm

she smirked, moving fast and sitting on his leg's. snapping on the ankle chains before straddling him and leaning closer to him. " you can try dearest.. but you would have to figure out how to get out of here first.. the alarm code's change every day. and one wrong turn can land you in a locked room. we have no windows as well so good luck with that. " she lightly sank her finger's into his hair and yanked his head back. nipping his throat. " if you do get loose.. and kill the council.. your doing me a favor.. i hate those guy's.. soo many fucking rule's .. not even good ones either.. they say its to help protect our coven . but i know better.. they are just covering their own ass's.. " oh she was trying to help her coven though. she was the one who suggested no killing the victims and actually employing human donor's to feed on over time. and even pay them for their services.. the council member's where actually trying to get rid of that.. they prefered to feed on the hoof as they call it.. she suspected half of them enjoy killing their prey and probably still doing it.

she lightly nipped his lip. " everyone else listen's to me.. only way they will attack you is if i say so. but enough of this.. i have thing's to do. so be a good little man and sit tight and wait for my return. " she grinned. "i may even reward you if you be good. " she was off of him in second's and across the room. taking the key with her in her pocket. " i will leave the light on for you .. would you like the tv on as well ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next