The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 21 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:33 pm

she groaned, shivering from his nipping. " uh huh definitely " blushing again she leaned more into him, nipping his shoulder back, tensing up again before moaning more as she suddenly climaxed again, panting and jerking against him.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:35 pm

He groaned as she nipped his shoulder back before she suddenly climaxed again...He groaned deeply as well as he too hit his climax..."Ohhhhh fuck....." He groaned deeper as he held her still on him resting his head in the nap of her neck
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

she moaned, breathing heavily as she closed her eyes, jerking still against him as her body slowly started to come down from its high. blushing a little, she nuzzled him a bit, relaxing on him, giving a soft laugh. " mm think we need a shower again.. then sleep.. in order for you to do what you want, you need to be well rested."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 pm

He grinned as he breathed heavy as well.."Hmmm I agree." He says with a smirk as he then fell back on the bed...."Shower together?" says as he teased her nipples with his hands
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:47 pm

she squirmed and laughed softly , leaning up to kiss him gently " mmm sounds like a good idea, as long as you behave yourself or we will never get clean. " teased, nipping his chin before slowly getting off of him with a groan. " damn i am going to be sore."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:51 pm

He grinned kissing her back..."Hmmm I shall try to be." He says with a smirk as she nipped his chin. He then groaned as she slowly got off of him...Damn was he sensitive..."I bet you are." He smirked as he looked to her.."I dunno if shower together is a good idea..I may just jump you again," He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:55 pm

she laughed as she got up and looked over at him. " suite yourself. up to you anyways. " teased, heading into the bathroom, instantly having the shower running hot as she climbed in, groaning from how sensitive she was as she began to wash up." damn this feels so good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

He smirked as he watched her head into the bathroom..."Know what I think I will join." he says as he rolled out of the bed and headed in with her stepping in after she did behind her..."That it does." He grinned as he ran his hands over her back and shoulders giving her a little massage.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

she laughed softly and looked over at him over her shoulder, smiling warmly ." uh huh.. " closing her eyes from the massage she tilted her head back, giving a small groan, still washing her front with the soapy rag." i sure hope we are not about to open up a can of trouble later."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 pm

He grinned as he kissed her shoulder softly..."I'm sure I can handle it." He says with a grin..."And if not I definatly will miss this ass." He smirked playfully as he patted her ass.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

she smiled before rolling her eyes, laughing softly " oh gee thanks. " teased, leaning into him as she reached up to sink her finger's into his wet hair. " shame .. if it does go wrong i will definitely miss you . thats for sure. " leaning away a little before she scrubbed her face clean before rinsing with the water.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 pm

He smirked cocking his head to the side as she sank her fingers into his wet hair..."At least someone will." He grinned as he kissed her neck softly before she leaned away..."You would be surprised how many people want me dead." He grinned..."And your the only one I know of that knows my secret." He grinned as he washed up alittle as well with the soap
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 pm

she smiled and turned around to watch him as she tilted her head back to get her hair nice and wet. " your secret will be safe with me. not even torture will get it out of me. " she looked him over and smiled" i am sure it is plenty that want you dead.. mostly vamps. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:17 pm

He grinned as he looked to her eyeing her up and down as she turned towards him and tilted her head back to wash her hair. "I'm sure it won't....On the other hand...How the hell did I get so lucky." He grinned licking his lips
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

she opened one eye to peek at him , laughing softly at the look he was giving her. " mmmm. well i dunno. could be good luck, or bad luck that turned into good luck. " she teased, reaching over to poke his belly lightly before closing her eye back as she tilted her head back once more to rinse out the shampoo. " mmm but i think i am a bit lucky to to get a guy like you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 11, 2013 9:12 pm

He grinned as he eyed her..."Or fate." He says with a chuckle as she poked him..."You mean literally trapped a guy like me." He winked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 6:50 am

she smirked. " technicalities i think. " teased, rinsing her hair out before leaning up and kissing him lightly, sliding her arms around his waist. " are you complaining though?. cuz if you are i think i may need to fix that. " she grinned, lightly raking her nails over his backside.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 am

He smirked as he kissed her back..."Oh yeah..." He says with a grin as she lightly taked her nails over his back side..."If I was how would you fix it." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 1:38 pm

she grinned, nibbling his collar bone lightly " dont know. but i would figure something out. or just never let you go even if you did complain" she teased, giving him another kiss before getting out of the shower. " all yours darlin. " she grinned, grabbing a towel to wrap around her body before going over to the bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm

He grinned when she nibbled his collar bone..."I'm sure you would love." He grinned as he kissed her back. He watched her get out and grab a towel..."Alrighty be out in a bit." He says as he then started to wash up. It didn't take him very long before he got out grabbing a towel and drying completely off before walking out naked to the dresser and pulling on some pants... "Alrighty....So when we gonna get to business?" He asks with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 pm

she yawned, ignoring clothing for the most part as she laid on the bed, only opening an eye at him as she heard him come in. ' mmm after some sleep and planning... gotta think this out.. can't just go in there all blazing you know. " rubbing her forehead lightly she frowned. " though i do have somewhat of an idea of what we can sorta formulate a plan from.. though i am still thinking on it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:04 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alrighty sounds good to me" He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I like going in like that though." He smirked..."Alright then let us get some sleep and talk it over after we wake." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:06 pm

she laughed softly and poked him as she pulled the blanket up over her. " yeah figured you would. your just that type of guy who loves the guns a blazing and ass kicking situations huh?" she teased. yawning a bit and sore but she wasn't complaining. " heh. you better behave."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:09 pm

He grinned as he got into the bed with her and got under the covers..."That's me." He then grinned pulling her to him cuddling with her..."I'm always behaved." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

she laughed and shook her head" uh huh you are not and you know it. " reaching over to turn the lights off she cuddled back with him, nuzzling his neck and sliding her arm around his waist. worried about everything but was trying not to let her bother her as she relaxed against him. hoping whatever plan they came up with would have a good outcome. Though she was not holding her breath on it. " sure hope you know what your doing mister.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next