The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slave

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Slave - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slave

Post by Ekstaze Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 pm

She wanted to shake her head at him, Artemis had already heard this from him and didn't really care to hear it again. She didn't want to be a slave period, yes back in her home she had to work all the time. Take care of her brothers, clean the house, help on the farm, tend to the gardens and much more but she enjoyed it. It was at least something she wanted to do "If being a pleasure slave is so nice as you and he puts it then why can't I decided if I want to learn an instrument. I already can tell you this, I'm no good at playing instruments. I know that I can dance, and I'm not bad at singing so why can't I just do that to please him" she told Carl in one breath and then just realized that she didn't mind pleasing the Captain "I mean...if I care to do something like that for him" she quickly corrected herself and took a deep breath.

Artemis did as she was told by the man and laid down on her stomach though the pain ripped through her making her want to vomit what she had ate early that day. She had to take a few deep breaths to resist the urge to do so and the ground felt a little nice when she wasn't shoved onto it. "And I never said it was bad but as the Captain know in my country there were no slaves so this is all new to me and I'm sorry that if I reject the unfamiliar it displeases him but he knew from the start this was how it was going to be and yet he still purchased me"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:10 am

Carl chuckled. "Well he must have seen something in you he liked. Besides being an excellent military leader he has a head for bussiness and does not buy anything with out a good reason. You are a beautifully young woman, that has some to do with it, but there are many beautiful women being sold, so there has to be another reason. " he rubbed the ointment in on her back. At first it was cool, almost cold, then it began to warm as it penetrated the skin and began to ease the pain.

"I have known the Captain since he was born, watched him grow up." he chuckled again. "He was a handful for sure. But his parents raised him proper and taught him well." he sighed. "I miss them. They were good people." He patted her shoulder. "You can sit up now, the pain should be easing. Try and obey. Learn what you can. Try to enjoy your new life. Then perhaps old Carl and Zeus will be able to have someone to visit and talk to. I think Zeus likes you. Normally if any of the servants come around he roars at them and gets very agitated. He did not do that with you."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Artemis still didn't know what to tell the guy, she didn't want to reject everything but part of her couldn't accept what she was now. One thing was sure that she felt horrible about what she put that other girl through and wished that they wouldn't take it out on her but were several things that she still needed to learn. Artemis sighed heavily and sat up but didn't look at Carl. "Thank you Carl for your advice and if I can fix this then I will be happy to visit you and Zeus...if the Captain allows me to" She shifted where she was sitting so that she could be more comfortable "You should probably go before you get in trouble and thank you for the food"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 am

He smiled and patted her shoulder. "Pull that blanket about you and get on that matress. It will be chilly tonight." he rose and went to the fire place that was not to far from the Kennel. He threw on some more wood and stoked it a bit to make sure the fire was going good and would last awhile. "I hope you get to come see me. I don't come up to the castle that much these days. The young servants the Captain has now are not like the ones that died with his parents. Guess the new generation is a bit different then mine."

He chuckled and said, "Listen to me rattling on. Well you be good. The Captain is really a good man once you get to know him." he then left the room. It was still early afternoon. A bit later the door opened and Zeus came ambling in. The chuckle of Carl could be heard. Zeus came slowly over to the cage sniffing the air and then laid down inf front of the cage next to the bars, giving a rumbling low growl in his throat, his tail swishing back and forth.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:56 pm

"I'd love to visit you any chance I get." She told him and then got to her feet slowly and grabbed the blanket, she wasn't sure why she was listening to Carl so well but he was such a nice man. She walked over to the straw bed and laid down, Artemis stared up at the ceiling wondering what she was going to do now.

Artemis closed her eyes to try and get some sleep, that was until she heard the door open. She didn't move thinking it was someone else come to give her a lecture but when she looked up Artemis saw Zeus. That threw her off a little bit, Artemis thought that the cat only stayed in the garden. She stayed where she was for a second and then walked back over to the edge of the cage. Artemis wrapped herself in the blanket and then sat up against the bars where Zeus was laying.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 am

Zeus rolled over a bit, his back to the floor and one side against the bars. He moved his head so he could look at Artemis. He gave a low soft growl and moved his head against the bars, as he watched her with those big golden eyes.

In the hallway Carl smiled as he walked down it and back outside towards his cottage. The big cat usually only had access to the garden or his little piece of land around his cottage. Zeus had become an avid fish catcher. The shore line around the piece of land that jutted out into the harbor had plenty of large fish swimming about it. He was not afraid of the water and he would use his front paws and claws the snag some and throw them up on the grass and then proceed to devour them. He was very fond of fish. But for the night anyways, Carl figured that Zeus could stay in the castle. The servants were afraid of him and would not bother Artemis. At least she would have some one to talk to, even if it was only one way.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm

She looked down at him wondering what Zeus would say if he could talk but as she watched the cat stretch out, Artemis found herself smiling a little bit. "I'm really glad I'm not in here alone. Thank you Zeus" she told the cat and reached through the bars to rub his stomach. Most people would have been terrified to even be this close to a wild animal but she thought it was cute. Artemis laid down on the floor facing Zeus "I bet you would tell me the same thing Carl just did, that the Captain guy is really a good guy and I should pretty much suck it up" she commented softly. "I understand all of that but what else is there for me to lose if I don't listen...well I guess if I do behavior I could ask to see you and Carl more, right?" Artemis shrugged her shoulders as much as she could and then turned on her back to look at the ceiling "Well it was a thought. Goodnight Zeus" she said a little softer and finally closed her eyes to get some sleep.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Zeus purred when his tummy was rubbed. He enjoyed her touch and when she talked it seemed he listened. When she turned on her back and said good night he turned onto his stomach and laid there as if on guard duty. In the morning he rose from his place by the cage and streached and gently pawed her through the bars to wake her. He then headed for the door which opened and the figure of Carl could be seen standing there. He took Zeus out and closed the door.

A little bit later the door opened again and Justin entered. "A new instructor has arrived to give you lessons. Are you going to attend them?" he asked as he approached the cage and unlocked it. Opening the door he waited for her reply and for her to emerge from it. He then looked over at the fire place narrowing his eyes. He noticed that the fire had been built up for the night and then he saw the plate in the cage. Stooping he rubbed his hand on the stone floor and picked up the hair of Zeus. He sighed and shook his head, but said nothing.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Carl had been right, the night was rather cold and she spent it laying on the floor next to Zeus but she felt alright in the morning. She had opened her eyes and stared off into space a little bit, Artemis wanted to sleep longer but with the paw to her shoulder she turned over on her side "Bye Zeus" she called softly and then rolled onto her back once again. The silence was a little annoying but calmly until he walked in. Just the tone of his voice made her want to talk back to him but she held her tongue.

Artemis got to her feet, letting the blanket slide from her shoulders and faced him. She reminded herself to take a deep breath and the words that Carl told her last night. "Zeus is a very nice cat, very protective as well..." Artemis started out as she walked up to him and bowed her head but thought better of it and bowed at her waist before standing straight again "If it is something you truly wish to see done then I am willing to try" she finally told him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm

He had to hold back a chuckle when she told him Zeus was a very nice cat and protective. He knew the big loveable cat. After all he had rescued him from a very bad life. He had nursed him back to health during the war at his encampment. By the time Zeus was back to health, he had made a strong bond with Justin. Justin knew and understood that the big cat was a wild animal still but could not help but love the big furball. During the war the big cat stayed at his quarters and now and then went out to hunt but always returned.

When Justin returned home he brought the cat back with him. Carl was the only other person that seemed to be able to get close to Zeus. It seemed the big cat could sence something about him. "I see you have met Zeus and Carl, and yes It would please me to have you learn." he smiled and nodded. "So you like old Zeus. Learn and learn well and perhaps he will be allowed up here a bit more often to visit." He then took her up to where she would be learning how to dance and play musical insturments. A differnt slave girl was there, kneeling in the pleasure slave position. "Rise." he told the slave girl. "this is your student. Teach her well." he then left the two alone.

The slave girl rose and bowed to Justin and then turned to Artemis. "We will begin with dance lessons. Not the formal type that free people do but the sensual dance that we slave girls learn to do to please our masters." She walked over to a machine and slipped a metal cylinder on to it and crancked it. Music began to play and the slave girl smiled and began to sway and move her hips and body and explain what she was doing so Artemis could understand.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm

That wasn't exactly what she had in mind but it would do for now, Artemis would like to go visit Carl at his place just to show him that she was not like the rest of the servants here. Besides she didn't think it was right for such a sweet old mad to have that much loneliness in his voice. However Artemis nodded her head and did as she was told...for now.

"Such a simple measure for a person to learn and yet you people think that it needs to be taught" Artemis commented softly as she watched the girl move her body. It wasn't that she was trying to get out of learning, she was just bored already with the lesson. "Well you know if you do this move after the slow turn..." Artemis mimicked the girls dance but instead of stepping to the left after the turn she stepped right and bent at the waist so that her fingers touched the ground and then slowly brought them up her legs till she was at her waist and then finished out the move the girl had done "Just seems more appealing...don't you think" Artemis asked though she wasn't really looking for an answer.

Artemis straightened her form and looked at the girl "Dance is one think I know how to dance, whether it's as a 'free' woman as you put it or a 'pleasure' slave. Dance is dance and I'm a woman. I think I know what attracts a man" she explained to the girl wondering if this lesson was going to continue or not "The thing I don't know is how to play an instrument" Artemis finally admitted to the girl mainly because she wanted to move this along.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

The other slave girl smiled and laughed as Artemis commented on the dancing and nodded. "Yes it seems that you know how to do these types of dances. But just don't go through the movements, put your whole being into it. Show your master that you mean it. They will be able to tell. We are to please our masters, not just give an exibition." She came up to Artemis and whispered. "I can drive a man wild with my dancing. In a way we can control the way they feel and how they treat us. Do good, and we can with in limits have what we want."

She then went over and opened a case and withdrew a lyier. Small stringed insturment that looked like a miniture harp. She sat down on a couch and motioned for Artemis to sit down. She began playing the insturment and the sounds were light and beautiful. "Music can sooth the savage heart." she told Artemis. "After a day of what ever our masters do that makes them tense and iritable, music like this can sooth them, make them relax A free woman would never do this for her husband. I know. I have seen many just say, 'poor darling, and then add to the mans suffering by telling him all they did that day." she laughed a merry laugh, "It is our job to help them relax and enjoy life and inturn we can enjoy life. "

As she began showing Artemis the way to play the insturment she continued to talk. "My master lets me go into the city by myself. I look around for nice things and then when I get back I usually can get him to buy those things for me, and I don't mind his touch. MMMMMMMMM I have come to love it and enjoy it. That to is another part of being a slave girl. I don't have to worry what others say." she gave the instrument to Artemis and positioned her hands on it and then began having her do the scale up and down and showing her how to make other tones that helped make the music beautiful.

"It will take some time to learn it but once you have, you will be able to make beautiful music. Once you have learned this one, I will teach you how to play the piano and then how to ease your master's tense muscles so that he is more relaxed and susceptable to suggestions from you." she grinned.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:41 pm

This girl seemed a little too thrilled with her job, Artemis knew not to just go through motions and she had just been demonstrating what would have looked better but she let it go. Artemis didn't really feel the need to argue with this girl because it seemed like she wasn't going to listen to her much like everyone else did to Artemis.

All she did was nod her head and listen to the girl talk and boy did she like to talk. Artemis just wished that she would teach her the things she needed to know and get out. She wasn't sure how much longer she could handle of this. "You know listening to the point where you can manipulate your master and get away with things like a free woman seems sad. If you were a free woman you could do them regardless" Artemis commented and followed the scales on the instrument that she was shown.

Ok so maybe she could couldn't keep her mouth shut about things "I'll have you know that my mother and father worked side by side everyday trying to make a living and they always found time to enjoy each other. They made sure that us kids never knew when things were hard and all the while they were helping each other to relax. Why is it the woman's job to do that? And who says that it has to be? I'm sorry but I didn't grow up here in your country. In my hometown men and women respected each other and gave as much as they took" Artemis put the instrument down and stepped away from it before she broke it.

She walked away from the instrument and the girl to go over to the window. Artemis hated to have others push their ideas onto her thinking it was the right one. "I think I'll take your word for it and take a break from learning that instrument before I break it" Artemis told her and turned her attention out the window, she would love to see Zeus and Carl right now to help cool her head.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:00 pm

The slave girl came up to her at the window. "I know you think everything I have said is wrong. But you have had a good life from what you have said. Not everyone has had it like that." She stared out the window. "My parents argued a lot over things. My mother wanted more then my father could give and we did not have much. When the war started, my father went off to fight and never came back. My mother could not make it with me so she sold me into slavery."

Her voice was sad. "So you see, I have found this life to be a lot better then what I lived before. Many of us have similar stories. You had a good family." she put a hand on Artemis' arm. "Come let us finish the lesson on the lyire and then we can begin on something else." Her voice was quiet, "If you want I will stop talking about this life and talk only of the lessons." her voice was a bit sad now.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 pm

It was odd for the girl to walk up to her and talk calmly though her words hurt to hear. Artemis was thinking that the girl was going to yell at her like the others yesterday. She had heard some many painful stories since she was bought but Artemis wished that others would stop assuming that she had a crappy life before this. Not everyone was the same or wanted to be the same. Maybe she wanted to be a different type of slave girl, one that spoke her mind but still listened to what she was told without the fear of getting hit. Though she understood that she probably would get punished for doing it but Artemis would not cower at the consequences.

Artemis turned and looked at the girl "I'm sorry that growing up things were hard and I'm glad that you were able to find something better but I'm not like the other girls in this place. I don't dream of some guy taking me away and making things better. I want to do that for myself and if I happen to find someone to share that life with then I would have no problem doing what he told me" she explained but moved away from the window. "But I guess I will finish with the lyire but I ask if that could be all today. If I cloud my head with too much stuff it will make things harder and I will start to lash out regardless if it hurts someone else. I'm sure you heard about yesterdays events" she told the girl and then walked back over to the instrument and picked it up, quickly returning to the scales she was taught a few minutes earlier.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm

The next couple of days the slave girl came and continued the lessons on the lyire. The slave girl did not go on about her new life, seeing that Artemis did not like it. Even though she liked her new life and knew many more that did, she figured that some would never truely enjoy it. So she concentrated on teaching Artemis how to play and a couple songs. She also showed her the sheet music and how to read the notes and which ones coresponded to each string on the lyrie.

After the lesson Justin came in with an envelope in his hand. "I beleive this is for you." he said. It was addressed to her in care of Justin. The letter was from her brother.

"Have arrived home safely. The letter the Captain signed saved me from a group of soldiers and it also includes mother and our tow brothers. I guess if father makes it home it will include him as well. All is well here and everyone misses you. " there was more on what needed to be done on the farm and a few words from her brothers and mother."

"I take it your brother made it home safely?" he asked her. Then a familar figure entered the room and padded over to her rubbing up against her legs. "He has been wanting in to see you I think for the last couple of days so I decided to bring him in. You have been doing well on your lessons so why not." he smiled. Zeus looked up at her as if he wanted her to play with him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Artemis was happy that things had finally settled into a somewhat comfortable routine, the others had finally stopped bugging her and the lessons were getting easier. She still didn't like play an instrument but it was something to do in her spare time. The girl had stopped trying to get her to be happy about this life which also made Artemis happy but as time passed she realized she was no more happy then the first day she was brought her. Nothing really changed, just that she was learning more stuff everyday.

Artemis got to her feet when the Captain walked in and took the letter from him. She read it over several times before looked up at the Captain "yes he's home safe and so is the rest of my family...well except that my father still hasn't come home" she said softly and looked down at Zeus "Oh I've missed you!" Artemis exclaimed and dropped to her knees to wrap her arms around the cats neck. She snuggled him tightly and then let go seeing the playfulness in his eyes, ok so one thing made this place better. Artemis could always count on Zeus to brighten her day.

She swiped a hand out at Zeus watching him jump back and then head straight for her. Artemis let him tackle her to the ground as she started to laugh. She rub his sides and gently pushed him off of her but continued to rub his stomach. It had been a while since she seen the loveable cat but she had also missed seeing Carl as well. "Thank you" Artemis told the Captain and returned to playing with Zeus because she didn't want to miss a second that he got to be here with her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 am

Justin watched as Artemis began playing with Zeus. The big cat seemed to be enjoying himself and the attention he was being given. He grinned and sat down in an over stuffed chair to watch. He wanted to make sure that Artemis knew that doing what she was told even though she probably didn't want to, was rewarded. Besides he knew the big cat had taken a liking to her and wanted to see her. Not many people could get close to him, but she had and he had excepted her.

He had talked to Carl and could not be angry with him for bringing the fur ball into the castle that one night. Now if only Artemis would trust him as she trusted Zeus. As she played with the big cat, he said. "I have decided to make a journey north not only to Nova but to your town. I have had a couple bad reports about the Baron that controls that area. He is one of those that betrayed your King and turned him over to my government. I don't like the looks of the man or what I have heard about him. You will be able to see your family and they can see that you are well. If you like we will take Zeus along with us."

He rose and then left the room. A couple minutes later Carl came in wiping his dirty hands on a cloth. He looked at Artemis and Zeus and laughed. "That overgrown kittly does love you it seems." he said laughing. "How are you doing child?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Artemis was getting worn out fast playing with Zeus and wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up with the big cat but she didn't want to just stop playing with him because he seemed like he could use the companionship just as much as her. She listened to the Captain talk about his travels and froze at the mention of her hometown "I have no wish to see my family" she told him and finally petted Zeus on the head letting him know that she was done for now.

Artemis got to her feet and fixed her outfit back in place to face the Captain "Nove sounds like an interesting place though. I would very much enjoy going with you there" she told him before watching him leave, there were move things that she would have liked to talk to him about but kept it to herself for now. Artemis sat down on the ground petting Zeus "I love him too, I've never really had a pet so it's kind of nice to think that he could be my first pet even if he isn't really but I'll still treat him well because Zeus is special" Artemis told Carl when he walked in the room. "I'm doing alright. How are you doing today?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Carl sat down in one of the chairs looking at Artemis. "I don't think Zeus would mind you calling him your pet. Friend would be much better though." he grinned. "I'm doog good for a man of my age," he chuckled. "The thing is though, are you accepting your new life. Hate to see you all messed up." he took out a pipe and a small leather bag. Stuffing the pipe full of tabbaco he lit it and enhaled. "Nasty habit I know, but it helps relax me after a hard day."

Zeus had enjoyed playing. He licked her face and nuzzeled his head into her. He then laid down as she petted his head and panted, his toung out, his big golden eyes looking content and happy. "Did I hear right that you don't want to go back and see your family? " he shook his head. "Go child, and make peace with them. Let them know that you are alright. I am sure the Captain will let them visit you later on if you ask him. Family is important even if one is a slave. Talk to him, get to know him." he smiled at her, like a father would.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Artemis looked up at Carl thinking over his words, could she consider Zeus her friend? Her friends she had back home were her brothers or the merchants that would come to her home for business. She smiled at the thought "I like having a friend, never really had one of those...not a real friend anyways" Artemis looked down at the large loveable cat and hoped that this was one friend that would always stay in her life. "Things are alright for me, still don't really care to play an instrument and people think that this life will be better for me, I think because they assume I had a bad life like they did but I keep telling them that my life was fine. Though they still try to push their own ideals onto me" Artemis told Carl but shrugged off his comment about the smoking, she had often seen her father smoke something similar to what Carl was smoking.

She didn't like that Carl was trying to push her to see her family, it was like no one listened to what she said. Artemis knew that it was probably a good thing to see her family but it would be hard. To see her family and then have to leave them once again. Not to mention she would be seeing her family after being made a slave, Artemis could already see the look on her mothers face. It was just best not to see them at all and leave it at that. "I'll write them and let them know that I'm alright but I'd rather not see them. I will still go with the Captain there but I do not wish to see my family or their looks" she told him softly. "The Captain did not tell me what I am suppose to do today so I'm a little lost at the moment. Am I suppose to stay in this room or can I walk around once more or are there more lessons?" Artemis asked Carl though she was partly asking herself as well.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"OH I think the lessons for the day are over." Carl smiled. I would say you will be allowed out and about again. Look all over the castle and grounds with the exception of one room that is locked and no one is allowed in it." he rose from his chair and walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You think they will think less of you because you were made a slave? Your are still family are you not? They still love you. You are being to hard on yourself and them." he sighed.

"When I was made a slave I had a wife and a baby boy. I was taken far away from them. When I was freed by the Captains Father and made the caretaker here, he tried to find them for me but they were long gone. I wish I could have seen them again. " He touched his chest where his heart was. "There is a great emptyness here and has been for a long time. Don't let that happen to you. Your family is important no matter if free or slave."

He turned towards the door. "I need to get back to work." he smiled at her and then left.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Artemis gritted her teeth, this was how she felt and this was what she was going to do no matter what. She was sure that her family is thinking the same, well expect for the fact of her brother. He seemed determined no matter what to try and find her once again but hopefully he would see that their mother needed him more. Artemis gently placed her forehead to Zeus head and sighed heavily. She pulled back and looked into the cats eyes "Well what do you say Zeus, should we go explore?" She asked softly and the cat's ears seemed to perk up. Artemis smiled and got to her feet. "Let's go then" she walked from the room making sure that she gave Zeus enough time to follow her and hoping that no one else was in the area so they wouldn't scream at seeing Zeus. "So when do you think the Captain plans his trip?" Artemis asked the giant cat only because it would help her mind to get off other things even thought she wasn't really looking for an answer from Zeus.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 am

Zeus padded beside her, now and then brushing up against her leg. Those of the servant staff that saw them coming either went down other hallways or into a room and shut the door till they were past. The castle had many rooms which were all unlocked except one. No one knew what lay beyond the door except perhaps Justin and maybe Carl. But Carl was not going to talk about that.

The place was on an island, and from the battlements one could see the little section of island where Carl's cottage was and then there was what looked to be a nice size forest and one could see a number of deer, birds and here and there other animals. Zeus placed his paws on the wall and looked down at the deer licking his chops.

"It is almost his dinner time." came Justin's voice from behind her. "That there is his kitchen you might say. He mostly likes his food fresh and I think he enjoys the chase."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:51 am

Artemis smiled down at Zeus as she petted the top of his head, he really wasn't like what she thought be animals should act like but she still loved him anyways. She always liked things that were odd and this whole place was turning out to be like that. Artemis stopped when Zeus had and looked out one of the windows, she was trying to ignore the fact that others always chose to run away from them and hide. 'Who needs them' she thought to herself as she fully turned her attention out the window.

"Probably should get him outside then" she commented softly trying to make it seem like the Captain hadn't scared the hell out of her. Artemis turned to face him "Could I take him outside?" She asked softly even though she was looking straight at him when she probably shouldn't be but she wasn't going to back down from her normal ways. Artemis knew she was being nice with her words but it was easy to change her words for a little bit but not her body language.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum