The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Bender/slave

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Elemental Bender/slave - Page 3 Empty Re: Elemental Bender/slave

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

He went through the portal like she said after she guided him to it. Once through he listened to her and understood and said to her,"but I thought all that was bullshit in a book, atleast till now." He looked at her and asked,"why target me though?" He thought about what she said about him learning to see without his inverted vision and he replied,"I cant... im blind without this technique." He smiler as she complimented his clothing and he replied by saying,"thanks, but you look better with yours off." He was hinting about last night remembering what happened.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 am

"The learn moving without sight just encase and they think you're like knight most likely" she sighed and ruffled her hair thinking to herself and blushed bright red at what he said "Just get over ti already, it's not going to happen again" she said bluntly to him, "try to learn where things are like seeing in the dark normally with your kind" then moving herself to a chair after picking up a book and settling herself down. "But think of it this way, you won't have to worry about people trying to rip your heart out" muttering to herself.

Deadly turned to Ryuu and spoke "I know what you're thinking, but through actions rather than sight, want a second night with her then charm her, somehow if you even ant a chance and you're right she won't admit anything like that at all" she sighed "Now then good luck" handing him a Calla lily that smelt sweet so he knew what she liked.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm

He started to get annoyed with her as she spoke of him learning to see without his inverted vision, he turned to her and said,"I was blind since a baby, i crawled around for years till i learned this. I will not go back to being a baby." as she continued on about him seeing without his inverted sight, he threw a small rock at her and said,"This is how i see, without it... im blined."

He took the flower that she had given him and smelled it thinking to him self *she likes these?* He had remembered the scent very well, and had a plan for when he chooses to have her next. ((very busy atm with a gigantic fleet battle, defending our sov...))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Seclusion turned on him and pinned him swiftly again "Then learn to see with your sense of touch, listen with your ears, your other senses are enhanced to cover this just learnt o sue them encase of the worse case scenario, I'm saying this for your sake not mine Ryuu" she snarled and got up heading back to going to read "Remember those blobs earlier, they were from the depths of hell, demons send them up to investigate usually and they seem to have located me also with what happened before do you plan to just stay in a stone dome again if that happens, next time I might end up dead before i can get you to move"
Sighing she headed outside again to go cool off and say on the steps. Deadly looked to him "I wish you luck" she muttered and curled up by the unburning fire place.

(ok cool, good luck)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:50 pm

He turned his head some as she pinned him down, he couldn't tell how she was feeling or anything and this disturbed him. He thought about what she said as she held him against the wall and said to her,"Im no use to you that way, my reaction time would be horribly slow, I wouldn't know someone's coming by listening, I don't have a dogs heightened smell. I have tried all this stuff before and nothing worked, nothing worked at all." He turned his head and had an idea and thought to himself *wait a minute, if the dome blocks and lets me see inside...* After she left he touched his skin in various parts, thinking about the idea that was forming in his head.

He rubbed his hand on the walls of her place and smiled as the idea became more of a reality than a pure imaginative thought. He touched the wall and followed it down the corridor and found that it led off into a room that was half destroyed and had plenty of stone and he said,"perfect." He spent hours and hours using his earth bending to make something, only known to him. It was only known to him because he never thought or heard of this before and he thought he would try it.

By the time it was nightfall he went back to the part of the building where they had slept together, but by now his legs where extremely weak and he was staggering as if he was drunk. His legs where so tired from all the stress that they where just about to give out. He had a feeling that the bed wasn't far away, he couldn't tell for shure but he had a good idea. Before he could get to the bed, his legs gave out and he fell making a loud thud against the floor. to weak to use his arms to push himself up, he laid there. He didn't want her to know what he had done to cause this, this degree of earth bending was very stressfull and causes such results. He had made a gigantic armor suite made of solid stone, it was several stories tall and very massive. But before creating the massive one, he created smaller ones about the size of a average person. He had plans for all of them, and they where good ones.

Now it was up to her as if she would go and see what all the noise and fuss was about, or would she go to bed and descover him in his weakened state?
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:16 am

Seclusion heard the thud and went to see what it was a little surprised to see him on the floor. Sighing she helped him up and got him to his bed this time "What on earth were you doing?" she questioned but she didn't expect an answer. Instead she just got him to his bed and made him lie down "If you need me I'll be in the next room" she said heading back to her own room to get really for sleeping once more but did check on him again just before she headed to bed and then went to see if she could find what he'd been up to, but had no luck. Heading back she walked back not his room "Seriously what were you doing in order to make you collapse?" she asked wanting to know for part of her soul sight was blocking her from reading him now.

Waiting for an answer she sat on part of the bed in silence trying to see what she could undoer, Were you earth bending stone?" she asked him "even I know that can take a lot of energy and you are an idiot" standing up she ruffled her wings before they stretched "good night then"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

He groaned as she picked him up and carried him to his bed, he wanted to sleep with her but she carried him to his bed. Which shows to him her guard is still up, when she asked what he was doing he looked away and didnt reply to her. He didnt want her to know, atleast not for shure.

When she came back he heard hear ask him again about what he was up to and sighed as he didnt want to tell her, he rubbed his hands some and felt the cuts and bruises as he said to her,"nothing, just doing some old training rituals." WHen she asked about if he was earth bending stone, he turned his head to her quickly and asked,"what do you know about earth bending stone?" hearing that she knew it took alot of energy to bend stone, he sighed and sat up saying,"I need my ribs to be wrapped up, i think i broke a few..." He couldnt see her, so he didnt know that she was preparing to leave untill she told him good night.

He sighed some and said to her,"and i thought we could sleep together tonight..." leaving the thought in the air to show that he wanted to be with her, that she was more to him than a piece of ass.

((i hope you like it, and im sorry for the delay...))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 am

She turned and looked to him sighing "I'll be back in a minute to sort out you're ribs" she said to him and soon came back with some bandages "top off or I can't fix you're ribs" she then made him move his arms a little so she could bandage up his ribs before responding to his last comment "Not when you're injured, you wouldn't last" she said to him " now get some sleep so you can recover, anything else before I finally head to bed myself?" she questioned sitting on her side of the bed for a moment and then got him to stay sitting up as she checked him for any more injuries but made sure not to let her guard down too much encase he decided to try and pin her.

Eventually standing up once more she looked to him "get some sleep, without my help this time" she said to him before she headed to her pom, Getting up halfway through the day to check on how he was doing "Seems his ribs are recovering at least" she muttered to herself going through she pulled the blanket back over him since it was falling off and crossed her arms sighing a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

He sat up like she asked and allowed her to wrap his ribs, he took his shirt off as she mentioned and held his arms up for her so that she could wrap his ribs. He laid down as he was exhausted and was very sleepy, when she asked if he needed anything else of her, he shook his head in a no manner and said,"Im ok."

He felt that she was keeping her guard up, and if he was feeling beter he would have gotten through her guard as if it was nothing. it didnt take him long to fall asleep as his body was starved of sleep, but he tossed and turned and kicked the blanket of him because in his sleep he couldnt find her and didnt know where she was at so he was getting annoyed in his sleep trying to find her. she was starting to take a toll on him as he was developing feelings for her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:07 am

Seclusion when she headed back in to check on him she could see he wasn't sleeping well and began to sing softly, sweetly to calm him down, using one of her cold pale hands to move away some hair from his face gently. Her voice when she sang was sweet and angelic but tinted with that darkness she held inside of her. Waiting until he calmed down she nudged him "You ok Ryuu, you looked as if you were having a nightmare" she said to him as her hand moved away.

One thing she didn't understand was why she cared so much for him or anyone, humans helped destroy her race along with the angels and demons, so why care for them. Sighing she spoke softly "If you can't find me then I'm always their to hunt you down or I'm always in just the next room, so don't panic about such things" reading through him to pick up what he was dreaming about.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Her voice as she sung calmed him down a lot, but her hand as she rubbed it on his face was what calmed him the most. Before she came in, he was tossing and turning, kicking the sheets around, and growling slightly. But then her voice came along and calmed him, he could feel her presence lingering around him as if it was a aura.

He didn't respond to her question with words because he was asleep, instead he moaned very softly and almost faintly. Why was this woman having such a effect on him, he couldn't ever figure it out. It wasn't the sex, atleast he didn't think so. He had many women in the past when he was younger and growing up...but this one woman, he couldn't shake it.

He opened his eyes, he still couldn't see but it was a natural response as he woke up very slightly. He was still asleep but his eyes opened as he woke up some. He grabbed her and pulled her to him as he laid back down and covering her with his blanket and closed his eyes before passing off into sleep once more. Now truly calm that she is with him, without her he worries and feels alone. but with her he feels strong and loved.

He buries his face into her neck and sleeps softly as he dreams about them together in a small field of the flowers that she likes, laying in them together relaxing and occasionally kissing, knowing that she would see what he was dreaming. Even in sleep the mind works subconsciously, and his was geared towards her and her alone.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 am

Being pulled down suddenly shocked her and looked to him but simply smiled, she didn't much care anymore so just moved one of her midnight blue wings over him for extra warmth able to pick up his thoughts "You are strong enough without me silly human" she muttered and nuzzled him humming softly in his ear as if to try and comfort him but even though she could pick up bits and pieces of his dreams she found her sight was locking some parts off. she soon slept beside him quiet comfortably but had to nudge him a little more so she wasn't almost falling off the bed.

When the time to awaken came she remained asleep for a little while her wings twitching over him gently as she began to stir for that night. However, when she did awaken it was rather hard for her in order to move. Having been attached to her quite literally the whole night. "Ryuu, wake up" she whispered in his ear "I'll bite otherwise"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:21 pm

He held her close to him as he slept, now feeling calm and able to relax his dreams began to take a shift for the better. Her humming made shure that he stayed calm, and this made him tighten his grip against her. The bed was small but his grip was strong and made it so she wouldn't fall, but even then the bed was too small for the two of them.

He woke up slightly as he heard her command him to wake up, but he stayed there and didn't open up his eyes. He groaned some at the thought of waking up, his body was still exhausted from the night before. WHen she mentioned that she would bite otherwise, he moved his arms closer and pulled her to him enjoying her warmth and trying to provoke her.

Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 am

Seclusion growled a little and snarled at him trying to move out of his strong grip. "Ryuu, let go" she said to him sternly and soon getting impatient dug her teeth into his flesh growling in order to try and make him let go of her but then remembered his reaction to it a few nights back. "Let go already" she wriggled in his arms and used her wings to try and get him to loosen his grip on her. She nudged him "Just wake up and let me go please" she sighed getting even more impatient and then eventually struggling free she sat up at least and looked to him. "and stop trying to provoke me as well, you'll only regret it"

Deadly came in and looked to the pair of them and laughed "Deadly how do I make him let go"
"Why not bite him?"
"That gives the opposite effect" she groaned
"Ryuu you want to let Seclusion get up she needs to hunt tonight and you don't want to be her prey now do you?" she said to him in the mothering voice of hers.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum