The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp?

2 posters

Go down

i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp? Empty i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp?

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Anyone? I'm stuck on phone and I'm really really lonely.

And sad.

But I'm here.

I have shapeshifter hybrid character that I really want to rp. She's hunted by her own kind.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp? Empty Re: i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp?

Post by Ekstaze Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm always up for another rp. I'm open to all kinds of ideas or have many in my vault if you can't think of anything.
Let me know
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp? Empty Re: i know i havent been on in ages but does anyone want to rp?

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 19, 2013 11:43 pm

=D yay.

I'm not sure I have an idea, but I have a character in mind. She's half demon, half human, hates being a demon and ran away from home after she attacked her father when he killed her mother. She thought she killed him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 pm

I actually have a rp plot that deals with demons and your character would fit right into it.

My character is a full demon (male) named Jezic, I have a profile up for him.
The plot that i have is that demons have exposed themselves to the human world and there are villages that hunt demons to protect their families and other villages befriend the demons. Jezic is traveling to gather other demons to help him on his journey to either wipe out humans that oppose demons in the world or befriend them as well as finding his own clan that was scattered because of an attack on his village.
He has traveled a long time through many villages but one particular night he stops in a town thinking he could get some rest but there is an uproar some where in the center of town. Jezic decided to find out what it is and a girl is being surrounded by the towns people and it looks bad.

So what's your take on this? Always open to add things, change things etc. Plots are meant to be twisted so don't hesitate to say something. Smile
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Ooooh I like that. =D
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm glad you like the idea. I've been trying to get it up for a bit now...well there's several rps that I have up that i'd love to see people pick them up.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 20, 2013 6:27 pm

^^ Awesome. How should my half demon fit in?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue May 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Well that's up to you but I figure that the girl being surrounded is your character and that's were my character and your character meet. They don't have to interact much but I figure the reason why the girl is being surrounded is because the towns people figured that she is a demon or at least part demon some way or another and after that I figure we'll see where it leads.
Unless you would like to discuss more plot because I can get the opening post up soon.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 21, 2013 9:12 pm

That sounds great ^^

I mostly just wanted to be clear ^^
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/t910-once-wasshall-be-again-private-tigresswarrior#86455

Here's the opening rp. Let me know if there is anything I need to change or add. Can't wait to read your post.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Omg that's a beautiful post. I just...

I'll reply tomorrow, I'm gonna try to get internet for at least an hour. <3

I'm really excited..

I might try to reply now. The phone makes things hard sometimes.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed May 22, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm glad you liked it.
That's ok about your post. Get to it when you can.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down